All Comments on 'Buster's Story Ch. 04'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jerin51jerin51about 12 years ago
Great story!

I just wish you would post a little more often, but as I said before - very good writing!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Different War

I like the fact that you have Brian rather than Buster as the focal point in this war. Having Buster would almost feel as if you were retelling the same story only the dates/war would be different. So much of what you describe happening back at home w/the families so mirrors what happened in real life that it almost feels as if I'm reading a period piece rather than a story about shifters and for that I give you kudos. You have made this a really interesting story to follow and although I too wish you would post more often, your story is so original that I have no problem remembering the storyline the minute I start to read compared to other storylines where after awhile I don't remember the plot because it just doesn't standout as your story does. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Wonderful

I love this perspective of WW2, even if it is entirely fiction. You have taken real events and inserted paranormal characters in a very believable way. It's so much fun to read!

dirtytezdirtytezover 11 years ago
Call up/ acceptance age

The call up and acceptance age's for volunteers for the 1st and 2nd WW's was 18 to 41 later in both wars this was extended to 18 to 51. 1916 1st, 1942 2nd. Not trying to be pedantic, love the storey, just for information.

JaisenJaisenover 11 years agoAuthor
Historic record

Hello Dirtytez,

I appreciate the information. I used this: http://www.lermuseum.org/en/canadas-military-history/first-world-war/homefront-1917/military-service-act/

And this: http://www.oldandsold.com/articles26/world-war-one-26.shtml

And this:http://www.canadaatwar.ca/content-40/world-war-i/canada-enters-the-war/

As well as family history. :)

Jaisen

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Okay, it wasn't just Brian and Henry that laughed when Betty asked "Am I... am I going to have puppies?" That was a jewel in a dark story. Glad that Brian is doing well after getting wounded. Can't wait to continue the story and hope they all get home safely. Another five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES