Busty Amber Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Claire murmured quietly, momentarily closing her eyes but this time imagining taking the beautiful, firm globes into her mouth and treating the young girl to sensations she knew she'd never have felt before but would probably love.

"OK, so if you stand up, I'll fasten the catch. There. How does that feel?"

Claire stepped aside looking first at Amber's face in the mirror and then down to her breasts. Although Amber needed no help whatsoever in pushing her breasts upwards, the double wiring underneath the cups in the strapless bra served to push her bust higher than it usually sat naturally. A small, thin crescent of light brown areola was just visible above each cup.

"I'm not sure it fits properly?" Amber looked down and began to pull the cups up slightly in an attempt to hide the tops of her areola.

"It's fine, don't worry," Claire reassured her, her eyes still fixed firmly on the stupendous bust in front on her. The fullness of her breasts meant that the whole width of Amber's chest was just a mass of billowing, pale flesh and the sight of the tops of her areola had made Claire wet.

"Once you pull the bodice of your dress up, all that will be hidden, look..."

Claire stepped forward and took the top of the dress in both hands and began to draw it upwards over Amber's slender, toned stomach. She had to pull it quite far out to get it over her breasts as they were now pushed up and out further than they ever had been before. She jiggled the lightly elasticated top hem and set it down about an inch above the top of the bra.

"There you go, see? Nothing on show and a nice firm bodice to the dress. What do you think?" Claire could feel wetness continuing to seep from her pussy. The thoughts of what she could do to Amber and what she could watch her boyfriend doing to Amber was turning her on more than anything else had in recent times.

Amber began to turn at different angles to survey her body in the new dress. She felt like a million dollars and almost didn't recognise herself. The bra felt firm on. Not overly tight but firm enough that she felt confident that the dress would easily stay in position. Nothing untoward was on show. She imagined Jonathan's reaction later at the restaurant. She wanted to make him proud. After all, he'd treated her so well these past few months.

"Everything OK in there?" Becca flung back the curtain rather speedily to see Amber still admiring herself. "Oh my days!! Oh God, you look stunning!!"

Amber smiled at both girls in the mirror.

"I'll take it all. The dress, the shoes and the bra. I'll take them." She beamed widely, still checking out her reflection.

"Oh brilliant! Such a great choice. If you want to get changed and bring everything out, I'll wrap it for you." The curtain flung shut again.

"Erm, I'll get out of your way and let you get changed in peace," Claire said, knowing that if she stayed much longer, she might end up making a move on the unsuspecting girl herself. "Before I go here..." she held out her hand and passed Amber a white satin g-string. "You don't want knicker lines in a dress like that and this matches the fabric of the bra. It's a freebie from Naturelle. After all, that bra isn't cheap." Amber took the tiny garment from her.

"Oh thank you. That's very kind. Oooh, it feels really silky."

"It is." Claire smiled. "Oh and..." Again, she held out her hand. "My card. Well, Naturelle's card. So you know where to come for a personal service when you're underwear shopping."

Amber looked down at the card as she took it from Claire. Claire rarely gave out the cards and to be honest, they were nothing to do with her job at the underwear shop. She only gave them to women she'd got the hots for on the offchance that one of them might feel the same way or, if they were a little bi-curious, they could get in touch.

"Th, thank you and, thanks for your help." Amber smiled, pulling down the bodice of the dress to get changed which gave Claire one last glimpse of her huge, bra clad breasts as she swept out of the cubicle.

"Thanks then," Claire glanced over to Becca who had started ringing up the individual items on the till. Becca looked across as Claire raised her eyes skywards in mock rapture, her hands making cupping shapes in front of her chest and nodding back toward the cubicle. Becca knew Claire was bisexual so guessed she must've felt pretty turned on in there being so close to such a busty girl. She smiled as Claire left the store.

Amber appeared in the trousers and sweater she'd come into the shop in.

"All ready?" the assistant smiled.

"Yes, thank you." Amber beamed widely.

"With everything, that's £349.99."

Amber baulked. She'd never spent that much on clothing in her entire life. She felt torn. Part of her felt sorry for Jonathan. It was his money and it seemed such a lot to her but she remembered how insistent he was that she spent it and bought something beautiful. She handed over the notes, from the envelope, picked up the high-end bags and headed off to the beauty salon that Jonathan had directed her to use. As she approached it, once again, she was blown away by how it looked inside. It resembled some kind of fantasy grotto adorned with beautifully packaged products, exquisite lighting and designer furniture. She stepped inside, slightly apprehensively. She'd never been inside anywhere like this before. Before the door had fully closed, a good looking and perfectly made up woman in her early 30s approached her, smiling widely.

"Are you Amber?" she beamed. "I'm Charlotte, pleased to meet you."

"Y... yes. Yes I am." Amber wasn't expecting to be greeted by name.

"Jonathan's treated you hasn't he? Yes, you're all booked in for a beauty treatment and hair design. Can I take those bags for you, they'll be safe over here?"

Charlotte took Amber's bags, securing them in a locker round the back of the salon. Amber looked around. The surroundings were so plush. A couple of women were having their hair done. Others were in another part of the salon having eye treatments. There was a scent that Amber couldn't make out but whatever it was was very pleasant. Charlotte approached her again, smiling.

"OK so, it's best if we do the beauty treatment first and then your hair as that'll be the longest part. Joy's going to look after you for that so I'll got and tell her you're here."

"Um... just a minute, what beauty treatment am I having?" Amber wasn't sure what was happening. Jonathan had only mentioned about getting her hair done.

"Oh, don't worry, Joy'll tell you all about that. You're in safe hands here, we've all got years of hairdressing and beauty therapy experience between us. Let me take your coat."

Amber quickly slipped her coat off and passed it to Charlotte.

"Great. I'll tell Joy you're here."

Amber watched as Charlotte walked off and approached another colleague. Both women spoke, each of them pausing from time to time to look back across at her, their faces looking much more serious than Charlotte's cheery expression when she'd first walked in. She saw that the other woman - Joy - was nodding and starting to walk towards her.

"Amber?" The woman smiled but unlike Charlotte's initial greeting, Amber felt that Joy's smile was somewhat forced. "I'm Joy. I'm going to be completing your beauty treatment today. D'you want to come with me please?"

Amber followed the middle aged woman into a side room which had a luxurious looking therapy bed in the centre.

"OK, if you want to undress your bottom half to the waist, I'll be back in a minute. You can use the towel to cover up if you like but I've seen it all before love, ha!" The door had slammed shut before Amber had a chance to ask what was going on. Why would a beauty treatment need her to undress like this? Not wanting to appear dense and feeling some comfort in the fact that she was undressing in a place full of women as opposed to anywhere with men around, she removed her boots, socks and trousers, placed them on the chair and sat, semi-reclined on the comfortable bed. She placed the towel over her from the waist down. As she looked around at the scented oil burners and room decor, the door burst open and Joy returned with a small trolley with a pan on it.

"Have you ever had your legs waxed before love?"

"Err, no." Amber was more surprised than scared. She knew of the concept of leg waxing but as she'd always shaved, it had never crossed her mind to keep her legs smooth this way.

"Aaah, don't worry, just a few strips and it'll be done. Doesn't hurt once you're used to it." The older woman forced a smile. She had her own stuff going on and didn't really want to be in work but working in a premium salon, her customer service had to be nothing less than fautless and she was feeling slightly resentful of that today. "OK, can you remove the towel love."

Amber slowly pulled the towel from her legs to much disdain from Joy.

"You've still got your knickers on!? I said to undress fully to the waist love!"

Amber was confused. Now that she knew she was having her legs waxed, she didn't understand why her knickers would need to be removed for that and she didn't feel comfortable doing that in front of strangers anyway.

"Sorry, but... erm... why do I need to take my knickers off to have my legs waxed?" Amber looked up at Joy in time to see her eyes roll unprofessionally.

"Because we can't wax your intimate area with them on can we!?" Joy looked frustrated.

"My... my intimate area?" This time Amber did feel shocked.

"Alright - yer pussy then! We can't wax yer pussy if you've got yer knickers on so please, let's get them off eh?!"

Amber felt decidedly uncomfortable. Joy had sounded fed up and angry and the thought of having her intimate area waxed filled her with dread. She felt sure it would hurt and had to fight hard to stop tears welling up.

The fact was, that Jonathan had given specific instructions to Charlotte as to what he wanted for Amber. He wanted blonde highlights put into her brown hair and he wanted her to be completely smooth. Whilst a hairy pussy could turn him on when he was in the mood, at just 18, Amber would be the youngest girl he'd ever had and he'd decided when he'd first set eyes on her that the perfect contrast to her over developed big tits would be a beautiful, smooth, hair-free young cunt. Of course, he had no idea whether Amber was hairy or smooth already but the instruction was that she should be completely smooth.

Charlotte was used to preparing young women for Jonathan. Over the years, he'd sent several of his 'girlfriends' in to be 'made over'. He was a good 'customer' of the salon and Charlotte exercised complete discretion and would never let on to any of the girls that there were instructions in place for their treatments. In return, Jonathan paid handsomely. Not just via the money he would give to his 'girlfriends' to go and treat themselves but also privately, to Charlotte. It was worth it just for the discretion alone.

"If you're not gonna do it, I'll have to fetch the manager. Honestly, all the young girls have it done these days. It's the fashion you know."

"Is it?" Amber said quietly. She didn't want to anger the woman any more than she already seemed. She didn't know that much about what was fashionable or not as she didn't follow trends as such, just dressed in what she felt suited her and tried to look after her appearance.

"Course it is! Now come on, you've got your hairstyling to look forward to after this. Joy took hold of the waistband of Amber's white lace knickers and began to ease them down until they were off. She threw them over onto her trousers. She glanced briefly at her hairy pussy. Despite there being quite a thick bush of fine curly hair there, she could clearly see the tightness of her shapely pubic mound and felt envious. She began thinking about her own, the hair on which had become coarse and straggly over the years. She didn't take much care of herself in that department as her husband of 25 years seemed to have gone off sex some years ago. Unbeknown to her, the truth being that her husband - a call centre manager - had been seeing a number of the young telephone account executives that worked for him for the last 6 years at least. Staff turnover in call centres was high and it was usually only the young girls who were either between college and university or already at university who took shifts there, all trying to earn a bit of extra cash to help them through their studies whilst gaining some work experience. So whilst her husband's bank balance took a bit of a hammering sometimes from all the 'extra' payments he'd convince his young employees they should go for, the trade off was that he was enjoying being serviced by a bank of sexy, eager young girls, all sworn to secrecy to secure the extra cash.

Joy began to apply the warm wax to Amber's legs and soon had them soft and smooth. She'd warned Amber that the intimate waxing would probably sting quite a bit but that if she stayed still and tried to think of something else, it would soon be over.

"OW!!! AH!! NO!!" Amber almost screamed as her pubic hair was quickly ripped away from her soft mound. No sooner had the searing pain from one strip just started to dissipate, another strip was applied and ripped. And another, and another.

Amber began to cry. She couldn't stand the pain any longer and had no idea why any girl would go through that pain. To achieve what?!

"Okie dokey, we're done love. I'm just gonna apply some moisturiser. Any redness will disappear in a few hours."

Joy's sticky, moisturised hands moved swiftly up and down and Amber legs, reaching her inner thighs and onto her now bare pubic mound.

"There. Perfectly clear and smooth. Us girls do suffer for fashion you know. Ha! I'll let you put your trousers back on and I'll take you down to Charlotte for your hair. You can relax there. No more pain OK?" The door closed behind Joy as she wheeled the waxing trolley out of the little room.

Amber swung her legs round and looked down at herself before starting to dress. She ran her fingers along her bare legs. They did feel incredibly smooth. Much smoother than when she'd shaved. She moved her finger upwards, finding the now hairless space between her legs. She stared at it. She hadn't seen herself like this for years. Being an early developer, wispy hair had started to appear quite some time ago and it seemed strange to now be seeing what she looked like without hair. She quickly pulled on her knickers and stepped into her trousers, sliding her feet back into her ankle boots. She sat on the edge of the bed, wondering when Joy would be back. Just then, her phone beeped. She reached into her bag and checked the message.

"8pm tonight at Alberto's. I will send a car to pick you up from home. I'm looking forward to seeing you looking so beautiful and I hope you're looking forward to the evening too. Jonathan."

A frisson of excitement ran through her as she popped the phone back in her bag. She couldn't quite believe that in just a few hours, she'd be sharing a dinner table at an expensive restaurant with her boss. She felt special and important but also grateful for the promotion she'd soon be getting. Part of her felt proud of herself for achieving what she had in just a few months but part of her also felt a bit nervous because she wanted to be 100% sure that she pleased Jonathan. She never wanted to let him down. She felt she cared about his newspaper business as if it were her own and knew that she would always give of her best and more if she could.

"OK, Charlotte's ready for you now." Joy burst back through the door with another forced smile and took Amber back to the hair side of the salon.

There wasn't much chatter as the process took place. It was busy and Charlotte had to attend to other clients whilst Amber's new look was 'developing'.

As the final curling finished, Charlotte held a mirror to the back of her head.

"Don't you think that's beautiful Amber? Look at those highlights. They're shining golden in the light."

Amber tossed her head from side to side, admiring the new, lighter colouring and the bouncy waves that fell delicately around her face.

"It's amazing - thank you so much," she beamed, really loving the new look. She'd never had anything more than straight, mousey brown hair with a fringe before and now, although she still had the fringe, it was swept to the side and the blonde highlights framed her pale complexion perfectly. "I really like it," she reinforced as they both walked over to the reception desk to sort out payment.

"OK, so, how much have you got in your envelope?" Charlotte asked.

"Err... um... £150.00 but, how did you know I had an envelope?" Amber was puzzled. How on earth could Charlotte possibly know she had an envelope with cash in in her bag? The truth was that Charlotte knew the deal. She knew that any girl who had been sent there by Jonathan would have an envelope of cash on her.

"Umm... well..." Charlotte's face flushed, knowing that she'd made a big faux pas. "Just a wild guess, ha!!" She chuckled as Amber reached into her bag to get the cash out. "£150.00 is fine," she smiled, passing the shopping bags back to her. There was never a set price for these treatments, it would always just be whatever the girl had left after she'd spent on her outfit. Jonathan would always be in touch with Charlotte later on to top up any shortfall.

Amber handed over the cash, thanked Charlotte again and left the salon, eager to hop on the bus home before the wind started messing with her newly styled hair.

*********

The taxi would be arriving in 5 minutes and Amber was as ready as she'd ever be. She was taking the opportunity to study herself from all angles in the extra long mirror in her parents bedroom.

"Oh, I didn't know you were in here love, you ready now?" Amber's Dad had walked into the bedroom hoping to get changed out of his work clothes. As Amber turned to speak to him he drew breath sharply.

"Yes, the car will be here soon, do I look OK Dad?"

"Look OK? Look OK??" Keith couldn't believe it was his daughter standing in front of him. He'd never seen her dressed in anything like this before. the red dress clung to her curves, the long split showing off her slender left leg and toned thigh skin to perfection and the long ties of her gladiator shoes criss crossed her calves sexily but it was the way that her breasts sat so very high on her chest, their fullness offering the biggest display of bare titflesh that Keith thought he'd ever seen on someone in real life that just left him stunned.

"You look...." He paused, not wanting to blurt out what he was really thinking - that she looked like a girl he needed to fuck right now. "You look, beautiful darling. Absolutely beautiful."

Amber beamed whilst Keith stood awestruck, staring at the sexy vision of beauty before him and wondering how many other men might be catching glimpses of his sexy daughter at the restaurant tonight.

"Ah, thanks Dad. What time's Mum coming home?"

"I'm not sure love, depends on whether the class overruns again this week but if we've locked up, you've got your key so just let yourself in OK?"

"I will. I'm just so excited, it's Alberto's and..."

"Yes, yes alright well, I'm sure you'll be the prettiest one there tonight and you'll have all the men looking at you."

"Nooo, don't Dad." Amber looked down at the floor, her face flushing as she left the room to get her coat from over the stair rail. She hadn't said too much about what was happening that evening. Not because she had anything to hide but because there just hadn't been time and she had become a little more autonomous since getting her job so her parents mostly let her get on with things. Keith had just assumed it was a general office Christmas party and had no idea that Amber was going to a meal with just her boss.