Busty Amber Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, there's the car. I'll see you later Dad, bye!"

"Bye love. Enjoy yourself."

Amber raced down the stairs and as the front door slammed, Keith peered down from the window and watched his daughter step into the waiting car. Her long winter coat and the left side of her dress parted slightly as she manoeuvered herself in and he caught a last glimpse of her long, bare left leg. As the car pulled off, he walked away from the window and sighed. His little girl was really grown up now. No more a little girl but a beautiful young woman. He'd certainly never seen her dressed so sexily before and knew for a fact that any man who might happen to be enjoying a meal in Alberto's tonight would be in for the sight of their lives. He thought about how many cocks would get hard at the sight of his daughter tonight. Shit! Her tits were sticking out so far in front of her they'd enter a room before she did. How the hell did she manage that? He reached down and palmed the front of his work trousers, pressing on the bulge that had developed there. It felt good. He had an image in his mind now - his huge titted daughter in the tightest and sexiest red dress being ogled by men. It made him feel like he needed to protect her but at the same time, he wanted to be helpless and just have to put up with watching her being leered at and have filthy comments thrown at her. With his hand still nursing his ever hardening dick, he walked across into his daughter's bedroom and went straight to the laundry basket, pulling out the white lace panties that she'd worn earlier in the day. Moving them straight to his face, he breathed deeply, taking in the strong but sweet scent of fresh young pussy.

'Mmmm, what any guy would give to taste your sweet flowing juices. Even me. Oh fuck....'

Keith had pushed himself to the point of no return and preceded to take his cock out. Part of his daughter's panty gusset was over his nose and the other part on his tongue. He was going to bring himself off thinking about a group of men lusting after his daughter, forcing her to strip and each fucking her in turn, making her take 5, 6, 7 loads of pent up spunk whilst he could only watch.

*********

The driver opened the door for Amber, admiring her bare left leg as she stepped out of the car.

"Enjoy your evening miss." He smiled wistfully, wishing it was him who would be wining and dining her and ultimately, bedding her.

"Oh, thank you, I will." Amber smiled back and walked into the outer lobby of the restaurant. A tall male waiter immediately appeared.

"Yes miss? Do you have a reservation this evening?"

"Oh, erm, I'm meeting someone - Jonathan Taylor." Amber was slightly hesitant as she'd never been in a place like Alberto's before.

"Ah, yes. Of course. Mr. Taylor's here. Follow me miss."

Unusually for Jonathan, he had asked to be seated not at his usual table, which was within a tucked away booth but at a table in the centre of the restaurant. The tables weren't tightly packed at all but there were other tables spaced out all around. Amber smiled as she recognised Jonathan sitting at the table.

"Mr Taylor, your guest is here. May I take your coat miss?"

"Amber!" Jonathan beamed and stood up as Amber approached the table, unbuttoning her coat as she walked.

"Hello Mr Taylor." Her smiling reply coincided with the exact moment that the waiter took her coat from her shoulders and both he and Jonathan gasped audibly, gazing full on at the amazing display of titflesh that accompanied the deepest cleavage either of them had ever seen. Jonathan was shocked. He thought he'd seen Amber's cleavage when she'd shone his shoes at the train station months ago and in some of the lower cut summer dresses she'd worn to work but this was something else! In the strapless dress, her breasts seemed to float in front of her, held effortlessly and perfectly in place by the clinging dress bodice and the firm strapless bra she had on underneath. Her slim waist was cinched by the silver ring in the crossover waistband of the dress and every time she moved, her left leg was more or less totally exposed. The sight of her bare, smooth, toned skin made Jonathan ache for her so badly. Every outfit he'd seen her in back at the office had done something for him but this was something else. This girl was way beyond compare to any girl Jonathan had ever had before. He found it hard to believe she was only 18 but every time her age crossed his mind, he felt a jolt in his cock.

"I took the opportunity of ordering some white wine. I hope you'll join me in a glass?"

Amber hesitated. She didn't really drink alcohol. Not because she couldn't, it just never crossed her mind to.

"Err... yes, sure. Thank you."

Not wanting to appear anything other than professional and mature, she took the filled glass from Jonathan's hand.

"To you, me and the newspaper," Jonathan raised his glass, clinking it into Amber's and taking a sip. He watched as her delicate, pouty lips met the edge of the glass and drew the liquid into her beautiful mouth, imagining how those sweet, full lips would feel around his cock. He looked around at the other tables. Without exception, every man at every other table was stealing glances at her. Jonathan could clearly see their gazes all falling to rest on her huge rack. It was turning him on like crazy and yet HE was the lucky one sitting there enjoying the companionship of the busty young girl.

They chatted, ordered food and drank wine. Whilst waiting for their meals, Jonathan adopted a serious tone. It was time to move his plan on.

"So Amber, I've got something to ask you. No obligation of course but I'd like to ask you."

"Yes, of course, what is it?" Amber smiled at him, slightly peturbed by his more serious expression but internally reassuring herself that they both got on so well as boss and employee that it couldn't be anything untoward.

"I'd like to ask you if... well, if you'd like to be my girlfriend"?

"Y... your g... girlfriend?" Amber sounded hesitant but it wasn't because the thought was horrible, she was just shocked. It was totally unexpected and she never would have thought he would think of asking her something like that.

"I guess that's a no then?" Jonathan sensed her hesitation and his words came out in a sarcastic tone as he feigned a frown.

"No, No! Not at all! It's just that well... I wasn't expecting you to ask me that and you're my boss and..."

"Forget I'm your boss Amber. In fact, forget about work for a moment will you. This is about two people - you and me. I've worked with you for nearly 6 months now and you've not only impressed me with your 'can do' attitude and your maturity but also your caring nature and your desire to help others plus (and I want you to take this in the spirit in which I mean it), you're an absolutely beautiful young lady and I would be completely honoured to be your boyfriend."

"Oh Mr Taylor! I... YES! Yes! I'd love to be your girlfriend! You mean - boyfriend and girlfriend - in a relationship - you and me?"

"Yes Amber. You and me - boyfriend and girlfriend - in a relationship - caring about each other and enjoying wonderful adventures together."

"Oh Mr Taylor, I'm so VERY happy. I..."

"Just one thing... I need you to be absolutely sure it's what you want. Although I don't like saying it, I'm a 62 year old man and you're only 18. Does that bother you? I mean, I do look after myself so I'm not your typical old man ha!"

"No Mr Taylor. Why should age bother me? As long as two people are in love with each other, why does age matter?"

Jonathan wasn't sure about the 'love' bit. He trod warily where that word was concerned but hey - his plan was starting to come together so what the hell - whatever she said was fine. He wasn't overly interested, he just wanted to fuck her into oblivion and own her gorgeous young body for himself. Whatever it took to say - he'd say.

"Amber, I'm honoured. I should be the one thanking YOU. You agreeing to be my girlfriend is beyond anything my wildest dreams could've given me." Jonathan was using all his might to look deeply and sincerely into Amber's wide, brown eyes and keep his gaze from wandering to her epic cleavage.

"I'm SO happy Mr Taylor. So very happy. I've got a good job, a promotion and now a boyfriend." Amber couldn't have smiled a more happy smile if she tried.

"And your FIRST boyfriend I believe?" Jonathan continued looking into her eyes, waiting for her answer.

Amber blushed and cast her eyes downward. "Y... yes, my first boyfriend Mr Taylor."

Whilst her eyes were focused down, Jonathan took the opportunity to eye up the astonishing teen breasts that looked like they were trying to break free of their clothed confines. He suddenly raised his hand, beckoning to the waiter.

"A bottle of your finest champagne please sir. No expense spared. We're celebrating tonight!" Jonathan raised his eyes to Amber's face as she finally looked up.

"Champagne!?" she questioned, never having tasted the expensive drink before.

"And why not. Let's start as we mean to go on Amber. It's the good life for us from now on."

Amber looked across at him, her trusting, happy smile telling him everything he needed to know. As the waiter filled two flutes with expensive champagne, Jonathan sipped from one and nodded his approval, signalling the waiter to leave them be.

"Take a sip" he smiled, looking across at Amber who had only partially finished the white wine that was poured when she arrived.

Again, she raised the glass to her mouth under Jonathan's watchful gaze and tasted it.

"Oooh, it's really nice," she smiled, quickly taking another sip.

"That's my girl. See, you've already got a taste for the good life but slow down, we don't want you getting tipsy now do we?"

The movement of Amber's breasts as she giggled wasn't lost on Jonathan. Neither was it lost on several of the other men sitting in the vicinity, much to the annoyance of their wives and girlfriends. Jonathan couldn't help himself and surruptitiously reached down and palmed the front of his trousers just for a split, unseen second, glancing at the copious titflesh that almost spilled out the top of his new girlfriend's dress. God it felt good. He wanted her more than any woman he'd ever wanted in his entire life and his plan was going swimmingly.

"Right well, before we eat, I've got a little surprise for you my darling. Are you ready?" Jonathan kept his focus on her smiling face, knowing that she'd be wondering what was going to happen next.

"Another surprise?! Oooh, lucky me!" Amber beamed at him, her eyes dancing with happiness, wondering what on earth her kind boss who was now her boyfriend, had up his sleeve for her next.

Jonathan took a slim rectangular box from the inside pocket of his jacket and opened it as he walked around to stand behind her. As he lowered it down for her to see, he was able to gaze down freely into the deep cleavage that threatened to overspill her dress. He felt his cock twitch as he imagined how it would feel to have her huge, young tits squashed around his hungry shaft.

Amber gasped at the sight of the beautiful piece of jewellery resting on a bed of red silk in the slim box. It was a delicate platinum necklace with a small sparkling diamond in the centre and a very tiny 'A' initial resting next to it.

"I... It's beautiful," Amber managed to murmur as she gazed in awe at it.

"Allow me. Just hold up your hair darling." Jonathan waited for Amber to gather her hair and lift it away from her neck. He quickly looked around him and caught many lecherous stares from the other male diners and a mixture of looks from incredulity to anger from their female companions. As her hair swept away from her neck, Jonathan brought his eyes back to her. He looked at the back of her slender neck and how it flared into flawless, delicate shoulders and then down into her smooth back. As he leaned forward to rest the necklace at the front of her neck, he looked down again at her huge, full breasts, the pale globes squeezed gently upwards and outwards by the strapless bra beneath the bodice of her dress. His eyes never left her bust as he fastened the catch and took hold of her hands, indicating she should let her hair back down again.

"There." He smiled and watched, as Amber's fingers reached up to touch the shining diamond in the centre of the delicate piece.

Amber couldn't believe what was happening to her. She was being treated like royalty and had never felt so special before in her life AND it was her new boyfriend that was making her feel this way. Life really didn't get any better than this she felt sure.

Before returning to his seat, Jonathan leaned down close to Amber's left ear. His eyes were still firmly fixed on her thrusting breasts as he whispered softly right into her ear.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight Amber and I feel so proud that you're my girlfriend."

Amber shuffled slightly in her seat and giggled as the air from Jonathan's whispered words tickled her ear and made her jump a little. She was about to turn to face him but he'd already moved to her right side. Leaning in again and with his gaze still roaming lustily over her huge rack, he closed in on her right ear and whispered again.

"Your breasts are absolutely incredible Amber."

The young girl froze as Jonathan walked around to retake his seat. Immediately he looked across at her to see her face flushed red and her eyes downcast. Suddenly, her innocence was driving him to distraction more than it usually did. He reached across and took her hand.

"Hey... what's up? If we're going to be boyfriend and girlfriend you've got to be able to accept compliments from me you know. You can even give me a compliment now and again if you feel like it, ha!"

Amber looked up at him, her deep brown eyes looked to him to be both nervous and sexually arousing at the same time. Still this stunning girl he'd set his sights on had absolutely no idea how she made men feel. The fact was that probably 75% of the male diners in that resturant had boners right now from ogling her all evening and the others would be desperately trying to think boring thoughts to avoid their bulges becoming any harder. Jonathan was buzzing. The thought that the other guys around them would all be thinking about his girlfriend when they were either fucking their other halves or wanking later that night was just adding to the pressure on his own hardening dick.

The clatter of plates as their food was served broke his train of thought and they both smiled their 'thank yous' as the waiter placed their meals down and left them to eat.

Amber didn't feel hungry. Despite feeling hungry when she left home, too much had happened during the evening and she barely picked at the expensive meal.

"Are you not feeling hungry beautiful?" Jonathan looked across at her, her somewhat pensive and reserved expression contrasting wildly with the "look at me!" breasts that effectly vaulted off her chest straight towards him.

"I... I'm sorry Mr Taylor. I'm not feeling very hungry. I think it's all the surprises this evening and... well... I'm not used to going out like this."

Amber picked up her glass and sipped more of the champagne in an attempt to diffuse the attention from her plate.

"Look! It's Jonathan now OK? No more 'Mr Taylor'. Well you know what?" he leaned further across the table towards her, "I'm not feeling very hungry either. It's not every day that the most beautiful young woman I've ever seen agrees to be my girlfriend. Look, shall we go home and call it a night here?"

"Well, if you're sure and you really don't mind about the food?"

"Absolutely no problem my dear. Tell you what, let's finish this champagne eh? After all, we're still celebrating. I'll get Clive to come back."

Jonathan picked up his phone and messaged his driver, Clive, who had dropped Amber off at the restaurant earlier. He didn't take long to arrive and Amber quickly finished the last of her glass of champagne before standing up to have her coat replaced by the waiter. Once again, the waiter gazed over her shoulder, admiring the stunning big tits in front of him, envious of Jonathan who would be leaving with her shortly and thinking about the night they'd be spending together. Jonathan of course, saw him and most of the other male diners looking and he winked at the waiter as he put his arm around Amber and led her outside to the car where they both climbed into the back.

As Clive drove, his eyes darted repeatedly to the rearview mirror. Jonathan and Amber were sat close together. His arm, around her shoulder. Her coat was open as she hadn't buttoned it up before leaving the restaurant and her breasts jiggled sexily with the undulations on the road surface.

Jonathan moved his hand to Amber's left leg, the cool, smooth skin feeling amazing to his touch. "So, have you enjoyed the evening darling?" He began to move his hand up and down her thigh. His eyes focused on the movement of her tits as they bulged almost rudely at the top of the strapless dress.

"Oh I have. I have. Thank you SO much Jonathan." She was beginning to feel a little tired and slightly spaced out. She hadn't drunk champagne before and although she'd loved the taste of it, the after effects on a novice drinker were beginning to make themselves felt slightly.

Jonathan placed a finger on the side of her face and turned her to face him. He moved in closer to her.

"Kiss me Amber. Let's have our first kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend eh?" He moved slightly closer as her head came towards him and she pursed her lips. As their lips touched, there was absolutely no give from Amber's mouth. Jonathan knew then that she'd not kissed properly before and opened his mouth, forcing his tongue through her closed lips. Amber jumped and and the muffled sound of "ooh" partially escaped. Jonathan pulled away and looked at her.

"Put your tongue into my mouth and make it touch my tongue. Come on, like this."

He pulled the back of her head firmly towards him and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Slowly, she poked her tongue towards him and it met his. Each time he felt her tongue on his, Jonathan moved it away so in effect, she had to chase his tongue around his mouth. Although obviously inexperienced, the tongue chasing meant that she was now moving quickly and eagerly around his mouth and his cock was responding as a result. He moved his hand further up her leg until his thumb had found the crease between her thigh and pubic mound. He moved it slowly up and down the crease, his cock twitching as Amber's tongue continued to unwittingly tease his.

Amber wiggled, slightly unsure of what was happening between her legs. She could feel Jonathan's palm moving on her thigh. As she'd never kissed anyone like this before, she didn't associate it with anything else. Getting totally carried away with lust, Jonathan moved his palm across and rested it flat on her mound. The soft silkiness of the front of her g-string just fuelled his lust further, making everything he could feel beneath it seem incredibly tempting and exciting. He was literally just a thin piece of fabric away from a virginal (as he thought) teen pussy.

"Aaah!" Amber jumped and pulled away as she felt Jonathan's middle finger pressing onto her clit.

"Hey, what's wrong honey huh? Mmmm, you're so very beautiful. I'll never tire of telling you that."

Amber smiled but felt a little on edge.

"We're in a car!" she looked down, her cheeks flushing.

Jonathan looked up at the rear view mirror to see Clive's eyes immediately dart away. He'd been watching them in the mirror and his own cock was semi hard in his trousers.

"Don't worry about Clive. He's very discreet but hey, I understand if you want to wait until we're home." Jonathan smailed and sat up slightly and pushed at the front of his trousers, trying to make himself comfortable but knowing it would be impossible as he was already beyond being able to calm himself down.