Busty Amber Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop. PLEASE! Don't stop!!"

Jonathan hadn't heard a single word of either encouragement or enjoyment from her since he'd started feeling her up on the drive home but now, she was like a wildcat, knowing what she liked and craving more. He shook her tits even harder making her cry out as her body twisted and writhed on his sofa.

"I can't!! I c-a-n'-t!! Ahhh!!" Amber's body began to tremor as Jonathan thrust his tongue voraciously in and out of her dripping pussy.

"I... I... Oh! Oh God!! Jonathan!! JONATHAN!! ARRRRGH!!" Amber felt like she needed to wee. She'd never felt like this before and wanted to stop before she wet herself. The thought of this happening was too much. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of her boyfriend. She felt she had to stop.

"Jonathan! JONATHAN!! OH GOD! No! NO!! NOOO!!! ARRRRGH!!!" Despite deciding to finally say 'no', she had no chance of controlling her body as it was already well into the throes of climaxing.

"NO!! NO!! NO!! JONATHAN! NO!! PLEASE!! ARRRRGH!!!"

Jonathan ramped up his assault with his fingers and tongue in one final burst. As she bucked hard upwards, his tongue ripped from her cunt as a stream of liquid shot out from within her and hit him in the face. She jerked up and down uncontrollably, wailing like a banshee, her eyes closed, her mouth open as the orgasmic cries flew from deep inside her.

Jonathan spluttered. Not only had her squirting cunt shocked him but the force with which the runny fluid shot out from her tight young space was beyond belief.

"Oh yes, you dirty girl. A little squirter! You KNOW you fucking needed that. Mmmm." Jonathan muttered beneath his breath, wiping his face and knowing that his words would not be audible to Amber. Her shrieking was only just beginning to die down and her body still twitched. She lay there, breathing heavily, her hands now resting on her stomach. Still Jonathan's spunk and her own juices ran from her pussy and down her inner thighs. He stood up and looked down at her - spent, exhausted, used, sexually satisfied, her nipples glistening from the saliva he'd spread on them. He'd done it. He'd finally got to fuck the busty teen girl who'd been unwittingly sexually torturing him for months. Much as it had satisfied him, he knew he wanted more and now they were a 'couple' he'd be fucking her every single day whenever he felt like it and now he'd seen how much she could let herself go and enjoy it, his mind filled with all the different and dirty things he could get this sexy piece of arse to do for him.

Amber opened her eyes feeling slightly disorientated and tried to focus around the room. Jonathan kneeled back down to her side and stroked the side of her face.

"Enjoy that?" he smirked, still feeling high from his own heady climax.

"Oh Jonathan. I... Oh my. I..."

"Mmmm... I never thought you could let go like that. Wow! Your body had a complete mind of it's own didn't it? NOW d'you see what I mean about relationships and enjoying great sex together?"

"Mmmm, y... yes. Yes, I do. Oh, Mmmmm." Amber's mouth came to rest in an enticing, slightly parted 'O' shape as she re-closed her eyes.

Jonathan picked up his clothes, hurriedly pulled them on and left to go to the bathroom.

A few mintues later, Amber felt a chill run through her. Lying there naked and still, the coolness of the air around her was becoming apparent. She eased herself up on one elbow, feeling slightly light-headed and reached down for her dress but instead, found two silky strips of red fabric with jagged edges. She suddenly remembered how Jonathan had ripped the dress from her body earlier and it was now completely unusable. Ruined. All that money! She sat up fully. Only her gladiator shoes remained of her original outfit, still criss crossed around each calf. Jonathan hadn't wanted her to take them off as he thought the ties on her calves whilst the rest of her was naked, an incredible turn on. She stood up and headed for the hall to fetch her coat to warm herself, just as Jonathan appeared at the foot of the huge central staircase.

"Chilly?" he smiled, his outstretched hand holding a short, white silky robe with matching tie belt.

"Y... yes, I was." Amber felt a bit embarrassed as they hadn't spoken much during what had just happened and Jonathan was now fully clothed whilst she was still totally naked. She crossed an arm over her chest and placed her other hand down over her crotch.

"Here. Come and get it. But put those hands by your side eh." Jonathan smiled again, holding out the robe towards her. It was a good 10-12 metres from the living room to the staircase and he watched, transfixed as Amber let her arms rest at her sides and started walking towards him.

'Jesus Christ, I've just fucked that', he thought to himself as he stared hard at the sexy vision of innocent beauty walking towards him. Every step she took resulted in the perfect undulation of her large breasts, the constant momentum gradually building until her whole bust just bounced rhythmically as she walked. He looked at her face, beautiful and this time, with a sense of sexual satisfaction, her newly highlighted hair cascading around her shoulders and down her back. As she got closer, he studied her bare mound, the now thin, tight line almost pointing it's way to her neat, partially aroused clit. She reached out and took the robe and preceded to slide her arms in whilst Jonathan stepped in close and took her breasts in his hands again, gazing in awe at the large areola that neatly topped each upthrusting globe. He took the weight in his hands, gently squeezing and brushing his thumbs over her nipples making her body jerk slightly.

"God your tits are fucking incredible," he groaned huskily, feeling his cock twitch.

Amber just stood there, her hands on each side of the little robe, waiting to pull it around herself. Jonathan continued to grope her breasts, lifting them as he squeezed, pushing them up and together so that her beautiful nipples pointed up towards his face. She looked at him, thinking that his face certainly didn't look like he was having fun and enjoying himself. The fact was, that Jonathan was having the time of his life and Amber had no idea that with some men and in particular, older men and those with perverse obsessions, their faces were usually contorted into expressions of pure and sometimes demonic-looking lust and this is exactly how Jonathan's face would've looked to any fellow perv who might happen to see it and who just 'got it' completely. Feeling his cock twitch again, he lowered his head and squeezed both her nipples into his mouth.

"Aaaah! AAAH!" Amber jerked hard, her sensitive nubs sending waves of electricity down to her lower stomach.

"Mmmppffhh. Mmmppffhh." Jonathan continued sucking then pursed his lips tightly as he sloppily pulled away, gazing at her now swollen, puffy areola and the pointy nipples he had just hardened for her. "Mmmm, look at those. Did Colin Barratt suck your tits like that eh? Did he?"

The warm, glowy feelings that had begun when Jonathan had started sucking on her nipples began to fade at the mention of Colin Barratt. Why did he have to mention Colin again? Not only had she had to listen to the whole disgusting audio of him, Jonathan had referred to him a lot just before he'd fucked her and during too and now - when she thought they'd dealt with the issue and it was all over - he was bringing it up again. She felt really confused and quite upset.

"Well? Did he? Did he put both your fat nipples in his mouth at once eh? Eh?"

Amber could tell by his tone that Jonathan wasn't going to let it drop. She couldn't understand it but knew he wouldn't stop until she'd answered.

"Y... yes."

"I thought so. Fucking tit connoisseur. Knows what he's doing."

Amber felt even more confused by Jonathan's remarks. What did he mean? It was almost as if he was condoning the dirty old man's actions.

Jonathan's cock was now starting to feel uncomfortable. Releasing her tits, he watched as she carefuly tied the robe. As she pulled it against her slim waist, it made her tits look obscenely large underneath the thin garment. Her nipples indented the silky fabric, still pointing straight towards him.

"Mmmm, d'you know what?" He reached into his trouser pocket and took out his phone, immediately flipping to the camera. Before Amber knew what was happening, he stepped back and took a picture of her standing there before him in the little silky white robe. Sliding the phone back into his pocket, he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Come on - let's go upstairs eh?" He gestured for her to go first and she looked up the sweeping staircase which led both left and right at the top.

"Um, I thought I might go soon as it's quite late." Amber was feeling tired and overwhelmed. It had been a very long day and she was also starting to feel confused since Colin's name was mentioned again.

"Late!!? Late?! My Cinderella's not gonna turn into a pumpkin is she? Ha! Come on - upstairs."

Not knowing what to say but hoping she'd still be able to go home fairly soon, she began walking up the stairs. Jonathan let her get 4 steps ahead until the lower crescents of her buttocks were visible under the little robe. Each step she took made each shapely cheek sway independently of the other. Starting to follow her up, he turned his hand sideways and slid it between her legs, moving it up so that the side of his hand rested against her clit, sandwiched between her cheeks. She jumped slightly and turned, seeing Jonathan with the same, serious expression he'd had earlier when he'd mentioned Colin Barratt. Jonathan was loving it. He could feel her clit rubbing against his hand with every step she took.

"Geez, you're hot there aren't you. Mmmm. Turn left at the top of the stairs."

Jonathan drew level with her as she rounded the corner at the top of the stairs. She glanced back down into the huge hallway, still feeling overawed by the size of the place.

"That's it - straight ahead."

Amber was stunned as she walked into the biggest bedroom she'd ever seen. The walls were lined with expensive mirrored doors and she could feel herself almost bouncing on the thick carpet which was adorned with several cream coloured, furry rugs. Against one wall was a huge, four poster bed with carved wooden posts against which delicate while voile panels were strung.

"Oh my word! This is amazing!" Amber gazed around, feeling like she was in some kind of celebrity boudoir.

"I'm glad you like it," Jonathan smiled, moving his hand back under the short robe and beginning to squeeze her buttocks. "Mmmm, firm like ripe peaches," he smiled, continuing to enjoy the firm, taut skin of her shapely backside. "Have you ever been told you've got a perfect little bottom before?"

Amber froze as she recognised Colin Barratt's words being used back at her but this time, by Jonathan.

"Oh yes, course you have. I remember. Didn't uncle Colin tell you how much he loved your pert little backside eh?"

Amber started to feel a bit sick. She was confused. She was with her boyfriend. They were alone together. She had let him do what he wanted so why the hell did he keep mentioning Colin Barratt and what had happened during that interview?

"Jonathan, can I just ask something?" Amber spoke tentatively. She didn't want to make Jonathan upset or angry but every time he mentioned Colin, she just wanted to leave.

"Of course you can sexy. Anything. What is it?" Jonathan continued to grope her arse, sometimes allowing his finger to trace the line of her crack. He let his knuckle rest gently on her anus waiting for her to speak.

"Why do you keep mentioning Colin Barratt? I thought we'd dealt with that and I've said I'm sorry a couple of times which I am and..."

"Ah." Jonathan murmured quietly.

He had no intention of discussing Colin with Amber. He knew she wouldn't have the foggiest understanding even if he did try and explain but actually, it suited him that she didn't know the real reason. How the hell would she ever understand that it got him off at such a high level to imagine her being used by such a filthy, disgusting old pervert. Some toothless, dirty old man feeling like all his Christmases had come at once as he used and abused an innocent, busty 18 year old girl. His cock throbbed again as he pictured the old fart drooling all over her sexy body and filling her up with his vile, stinking seed.

"Are you feeling um... sexy Amber?" Jonathan took her hands, his eyes moving from her face to the front of the little robe, enjoying her large breasts pushing the garment outwards and her slender waist.

"I'm quite tired actually". Amber forced a half smile then turned her gaze downward, still conscious that she didn't want to say or do anything that would upset Jonathan. After all, he had still been so incredibly generous to her all day.

"Really?" Jonathan mumured as he pulled the belt of the robe, allowing the two sides to fall open. "Christ! You know, I'll never be able to get enough of your tits don't you? NEVER!" He reached forward, sliding his palms over her nipples and upwards to her shoulders, pushing on the robe which fell to the floor. Moving his hands back down, he once again took the weight of each breast, hefting it, his eyes rolling back in his head.

"Oh God yessss. Fuck yes. You're like a perfect fucking sex doll aren't you. Big tits, tiny waist, peachy little backside and the smoothest, purest lil' cunny. Mmmm, God. No wonder every bloke fucking wants you."

Amber wasn't liking his language again. Describing her body in such crude terms and talking about other men was something that she would never have thought a boyfriend would do. She was now completely naked again apart from her shoes. Jonathan gently pressed on her shoulders.

"Right, sit on the edge of the bed and take my cock out, go on. I want to watch you unzip me."

By now, Amber knew that another 'sex thing' was going to happen. She felt tired and confused and just wanted to go home. Part of her felt like she did at Colin's - just go through with it and get it over with and then she could go home. She pulled on his zipper, easing his trousers down, noticing the large, obvious bulge beneath his boxers.

"That's it, good girl. Take it out then."

Amber eased his boxers down until he was standing with them and his trousers around his feet. His semi-erect cock sprung out towards her and again she thought about how much bigger it looked compared to Colin's.

"Right, I want you to take me into that sweet little mouth of yours and I want better than what you gave uncle Colin OK? I'm your boyfriend. I deserve better. I've got a RIGHT to better! D'you understand?"

Amber stared at his bobbing cock and nodded shyly.

"Right and once I'm in your mouth, I want you to take your shoes off OK but you KEEP pleasing me, understand?"

Again, Amber nodded, placing her fingers at the base of Jonathan's cock to guide him into her mouth.

As soon as her soft fingers met his dick, Jonathan sighed loudly. His cock in the grip of her petite hand looked somewhat unbelieveable. He knew he was reasonably well endowed and his long, thick shaft made her hand look even smaller than it was. As his glans met her lips his eyes again rolled back in his head. He felt his cock being fed further and further into her mouth and then her tongue began to swirl around it. Amber had remembered what she'd done before to Colin and tried to do it what she thought was faster and better. Jonathan's moans were coming every few seconds and once she'd got a rhythm going, she reached down and began to untie the long shoelaces that stretched up her calves.

"Slow down, slow down. Take your time. Enjoy it. That's it. Good girl. Enjoy it as much as you enjoyed sucking uncle Colin off. Oh God... Mmmm."

Jonathan opened his eyes to see Amber untying her shoelaces. Her heavy breasts dangled as she leaned and with her mouth slowly and rhythmically fellating him and her huge tits hanging like ripe fruits, he reached down, cupping them both and rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. As was becoming usual when her nipples were stimulated, Amber jerked, her tits slapping into his palms as if reminding him how full and heavy they were.

"Shit! You're becoming quite the perfect little cocksucker aren't you?" Jonathan moved one hand to the back of her head and rammed it forward.

"Mmmmppffhh!!!" Amber squealed as she gagged, his long length being too much for her too take properly. Jonathan continued pounding her head back and forth.

"Look at me. LOOK AT ME!!"

Amber looked up, her eyes red and watering from constant gagging. It somehow seemed to turn Jonathan on even more. Every time her throat contracted against his dick, he felt like he was going to cum. He was so desperate to make it last but was struggling, he was almost off the cliff edge with lust.

"That's it, get that sweet mouth of yours round Daddy's big cock! Coz it's YOU that's made it big you naughty girl. Why d'you tease me SO much with those massive young tits of yours eh? Showing off that sexy body, desperate for men to fuck you and give you a good time."

Jonathan could feel his balls tighten and knew he had just seconds left before his cock would start spewing.

Still pulling her head frantically into his groin he reached down, squeezing her tits harder than ever and muttered what would be his last words before cumming...

"Dirty little bitch, begging uncle Colin to fuck you! Loving it when a dirty old man fills your little pussy with his fucking spunk! Well now you can take Daddy's seed! Drink it all down! Go on! Show Daddy how much you love him! Arrgghhh!! ARRRRGHHH!!! ARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!"

"Mmmmppffhh! Mmmmppffhh!! MMMMPPFFHH!!! PAH! PAH! Urrrrgghhh!!"

Amber couldn't cope with the amount of spunk that flew violently from Jonathan's dick, hitting the back of her throat and overflowing her mouth. She gagged and spluttered uncontrollably as the endless stream just kept on coming.

Jonathan's hands were still on the back of her head. His thrusts were becoming further apart now but each time he had one, he'd still pull her head into him until he was totally spent. He looked down at her. Her watery eyes were now crying and the tears which rolled down her cheeks met with the thick spunk that was dripping from the corners of her mouth. The whole lot dripped randomly onto her tits. How fucking hot and sexy she looked.

Amber was horrendously tired and so overwhelmed and confused. Jonathan had referred to himself as 'Daddy' and she just didn't understand. With exhaustion finally getting the better of her, she flopped backwards onto the bed and lay there, motionless, just her large breasts and toned stomach rising and falling with her breaths. Jonathan looked her over and reached to massage some of his spunk into her tits. Fuck, they were marvellous! Even when she was flat on her back, they just thrust upward. Every man's wet dream of what a perfect set of tits should look like. He left her there, picked up his trousers and headed into the en suite bathroom to clean up and splash some water on his face.

As he dressed, he thought about the events of the evening. He'd cum twice. He'd used his busty, 18 year old employee twice to satisfy his pent up sexual desires and for sure it wouldn't be the last time. She was his now. HIS. He looked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. His face was red and there was some six o' clock shadow that would need dealing with later. He was relatively proud of how he looked for his age. His home gym helped him stay fairly toned and he never over-ate. He felt he looked good for 62 and now one thing was for sure, he'd be a 62 year old who would be the envy of every other man who clapped eyes on him and Amber when they were out and about as a couple. Every single one of them wondering how he'd managed to bag himself such a sexy 18 year old girlfriend and no doubt wanking at the thought of what she might be doing to him every night. He thought back to how she'd squirted so hard into his face when she came. He'd only ever been with one other girl who'd squirted and even then, it was just a trickle, nothing like what he'd seen happen tonight. He sighed contentedly and made his way back into the bedroom. Life didn't get much better than this.