Busty Amber Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erm, this isn't the way home?" Amber was conscious that they were driving in an area that she'd never been through before.

"It is the way to MY home?" Jonathan replied, softly stroking the side of her face with the back of his hand.

"Oh, I thought I was going home. Where I live?" Amber was confused. She genuinelly thought that Clive would be dropping her off at home and then taking Jonathan home.

"No, well, we're having such a good evening aren't we, I thought we'd carry it on at my house. More relaxed than being in a restaurant eh?"

"R... right, OK."

Amber didn't feel apprehensive about going back to Jonathan's, it was just unexpected for her. She actually felt quite excited to see where he lived. He obviously had a lot of money if he frequented places like Alberto's.

The car pulled up facing a set of large iron gates. Amber watched as Clive picked up a remote control and pointed at them. They swung open slowly and he drove inside. Amber turned round to see the gates closing behind them. As the huge mansion type house came into view, she couldn't believe her eyes. She'd only ever seen houses this big on TV and they were always the homes of celebrities. Clive got out and opened the door for them both, this time being able to ogle Amber's breasts at close quarters. He'd driven Jonathan back home many times with various different women but he'd never seen one as slim and busty as Amber before. He felt envious, knowing that once inside, his boss would be having the night of his life with the gorgeous young girl.

"That's it for tonight Clive - thank you." Jonathan winked at Clive as he returned to the car and drove it away.

"Wow! Your house is SO big! I've never been to a house this big before!"

Jonathan took her hand and they walked up the few steps to the huge wooden front door.

"No point working hard to make money and not enjoying it. Here..." Jonathan gestured for her to go inside as he pushed the large door open.

Amber gasped. A huge central staircase swept away to upper floors and the wall to wall checkerboard flooring gave the place an almost historic look. Various pieces of modern art adorned the walls and large, abstract ornaments were dotted around.

"Let me take your coat and we'll go and sit down." Jonathan eased her coat from her shoulders and walked to hang it on the stand. As he turned to come back to her, she'd turned her back to look at some of the paintings. It was the first time he'd seen her fully standing in the sexy red dress without her coat on and it clung to her stupdendous curves like it had been sprayed on. His gaze dropped to her perfectly shaped arse and he knew then that she must be wearing a g-string as there were no knicker lines at all. She turned back as he continued to appreciate her figure and this time, the full length frontal view of her afforded him the sight of her long, toned legs strapped from foot to calf in the sexy ties of the gladiator shoes. Her hips curved into her slim waist and further up, her huge breasts, displayed to perfection in the strapless dress and appearing to offer themselves like a gift to him. He felt his mouth becoming dryer as his lustful appreciation of her was fast growing in intensity.

"Let's go through." Jonathan took her hand and led her into the living room. To Amber, it was more like 6 living rooms in one, it was huge! Again adorned with modern art and sculpture. She noticed a huge marble fireplace with intricate detailing and various rugs were scattered. The soft furnishings were sumptuous, thick curtains, tied back, huge sofas that oozed luxury and ceiling lights and lamps that were more ornate than anything she'd ever seen.

"I've never been anywhere like this before." Amber continued to gaze open-mouthed all around her, taking in the different patterns and textures and just in awe at he size of the place and this was just one room!

"Well, you'd better get used to it." Jonathan squeezed her hand and smiled. "This is your boyfriend's home and I'd like to think you'll be spending a lot of time here eh?" He stared at her face, waiting for her response.

"Y... yes. YES!" Amber squeezed his hand back, beaming as the realisation that she now had her first real boyfriend hit her properly. And what an amazing first boyfriend to have. Kind, gentle, more than generous, humorous. "I just don't know what to say. I'm so happy! I..."

"Me too," Jonathan cut in. "I can't believe that such a beautiful young girl like you would agree to be an old man's girlfriend ha! You really have made my day. My night, my year and... my LIFE." He turned her face towards his, looking once again into her deep, happy and innocent brown eyes.

"Oh Jonathan - you're not old." Amber smiled at him. "I think you're kind and generous and you make me laugh too and you're so generous. I mean - this dress!" She ran her hands over the sides of her body as if to illustrate her gratitude to him for the stunningly sexy outfit she stood before him in.

Jonathan stepped back to admire her figure, following her hands as she caressed the fabric of her dress. Finally, he was alone with her. In privacy, in his huge gated mansion. He felt a lustful twitch from his semi hard cock as he studied her figure, the long open slit at the front of her dress guiding his eye to the top of her thigh. He remembered the silkiness of the front of the g-string that he'd felt in the car as he'd slid his hand over her mound.

"Turn around." His voice was low and husky. He watched as Amber turned, the silky red fabric of her dress clinging tightly to her buttocks before draping softly away down her long legs. He walked up behind her and placed his hands on her small waist.

"Do you remember what I said to you in the restaurant?" he asked quietly, nuzzling his head into her hair, his hands pressing into her waist, really feeling it's slimness.

Amber moved her head back slightly to meet his, moreso that he'd hear what she said than anything else.

"Oh yes. I remember you told me how stunning I looked in this dress tonight." She smiled, so pleased to finally be in a relationship with a man who appreciated her as much as Jonathan did.

"No! Not that bit - the other bit. What ELSE did I say?" Jonathan knew what he was doing, gradually goading her, preparing her for becoming his. He swayed forward slightly, the bulge at the front of his trousers meeting the shape of her perfectly formed buttocks beneath the thin red dress. "What ELSE did I say eh?"

Amber remembered that he'd made a comment about her breasts but she didn't want to repeat it. She stayed silent. Jonathan knew that his work still wasn't fully done. He began to move his hands upwards from her waist until they came to rest just under her bust. In fact, his thumbs could feel the wiring beneath each cup. Shit! He couldn't wait to see her naked tits. Nearly 6 months he'd lusted after the stacked young beauty and he was desperate to know if her tits looked as full and firm outside of her clothes as they did inside them. He leaned in further, moving his mouth to her ear again and pressing his groin harder into her backside.

"I said, that you've got an incredible pair of tits." Jonathan moved his hands upwards and outwards over the silky bodice of the red dress, squeezing her breasts with both hands and nudging his bulge further into her backside. "Mmmm, God, yes. These are perfect. Fucking perfect. Mmmm." He continued to move slowly in and out, effectively dry humping her and continuing to maul at her clothed breasts.

"Um... Jonathan?" Amber remembered that in the restaurant, he'd told her she had incredible breasts but here, he'd just used the word 'tits' which she really didn't like. She thought it sounded crude. Also, he'd just sworn. She'd never heard him swear before and he'd just used the 'F' word when talking about her breasts. She wriggled away, stumbling slightly as she wasn't used to wearing shoes with a heel like the gladiators she had on. She also felt slightly lightheaded, probably from lack of food and drinking the champagne.

"What's wrong!? What wrong my love?" Jonathan took her hand and turned her to face him.

"We can't. We can't do things like this." Amber's expression was sad. She didn't want to let him down or make him feel bad in any way, especially after everything he'd done for her over the past few months.

"Why? Why not? We're boyfriend and girlfriend now, it's what couples in relationships do my dear. Nothing to be afraid off. Look, I know it's your first time but, I..."

"No! No, it's not that, it's just... well... when I'm married, I'll give myself to my husband and that's forever but until then, I must stay..." Amber trailed off, seeing the disappointment in Jonathan's face.

"Look, that's a very old fashioned way of viweing things. We're boyfriend and girlfriend and you know that means that one day we WILL get married but just not yet and in the meantime, we can show our love for each other in different ways." He smiled lecherously, reaching one hand out to cup her left breast. He could feel the thin padding of her strapless bra and wanted it off so he could feel her naked boobs in all their firm glory. Of course, he had absolutely no intention of getting married but if that's what it took to convince the girl to let him fuck her, he'd say it for as long as it took.

"Please Jonathan. Please..." Amber pushed his hand away from her breast and sat down, perching herself on the edge of the multicoloured, jacquard sofa just behind her.

Jonathan was starting to feel pissed off. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her.

"How many couples d'you think get together and then don't become intimate with each other before they get married eh? None. It's just not done these days. We're a couple now. I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend so it's just what couples in love do. You do LOVE me don't you?" Perfectly timed, Jonathan played his 'guilt trip' card, watching as Amber's face dropped.

"Yes! Yes! Of course I do but it's just... can't we just be friends and do things together until we're married and then we can do that?"

Jonathan moved his hand to her bare thigh. Amber had chosen to ignore it until she'd heard what he had to say.

"Then there's not much point in being boyfriend and girlfriend is there?" Jonathan was starting to feel angry. He slid his hand up to her mound and began to rub against the silky fabric with the backs of his fingers. Amber jumped.

"Jonathan! No! Please don't touch me there."

"FUCK IT AMBER!! WHAT MORE D'YOU WANT?!" Jonathan's loud shouting made her jump.

"I look after you at work, I treat you like the true gentleman I am, I wine you, dine you, compliment you, give you the chance to be my girlfriend and we can't even have a bit of fun?! Like I've said before, life's too short now come on. Look, I'm sorry I shouted, I was just a bit frustrated. Come on, let yourself go a bit eh, you know I'll look after you." Again, Jonathan reached for her breasts and squeezed gently. Fuck, her titflesh was so soft yet firm. His cock twitched again as he squeezed harder.

"No Jonathan, I'm sorry, I need to save myself."

Jonathan stood up quickly. Amber could see his face, red and angry and started to feel nervous. She'd never heard him shout before and although he'd apologised, she didn't feel quite as comfortable any more and wanted to go home.

"Right, well, I suppose there's nothing else for it then. I'm going to have to adopt a different approach." Amber watched as he walked over to the large entertainment system built into a unit against the far wall. "Let's listen to something shall we? Might help us both relax a bit more but I would've preferred it didn't have to be like this." He pressed 'PLAY' and the audio that he'd prepared earlier began...

"How long have you lived here in this house Mr Barratt?"

"I've lived here for 28 years now."

"And have you always lived here alone?"

"Nah, I used to.... hang on a minute, don't they give you people dictaphones any more these days? I thought paper and pen was long gone?"

Amber immediately recognised her interview with Colin Barratt. Despite the awful things that had happened to her that day, she was proud of getting that interview and her mind hadn't thought any further ahead than the fact that she'd got it and Jonathan had been so pleased and complimetary towards her as a result. The audio continued...

"I keep getting distracted. It's not every day I have a pretty young thing like you sitting on me lap you know! Ha!"

Amber blushed and looked aside but knowing how well the interview had come out, she continued sitting bolt upright on the large sofa, keeping her cool.

"Recognise it?" Jonathan said, coldly, barely glancing at her.

"Yes, yes of course," Amber forced a half smile, still looking away to the side, not really liking the sound of her own voice on the recording. Due to Jonathan's clever editing, random sentences started to play out...

"Tell you what - I think your tits are fucking perfect."

"Watch this. See that girl in the background? The one by the pegs on the wall? Watch. Watch... she's gonna take her top of in a minute and I want you to look at her fucking tits."

"See that - not just D but double fucking D. I'd LOVE to get me hands on them fuckers. I dunno how these youngsters do it! Where'd they all get their big tits from eh? Mind you, why should I care, as long as there's lovely, young, natural big tits around to look at, who gives a fuck eh? Ha!! So you see, that's what I've spent all me time doing."

"For an 18 year old, you got really big tits. So what size are they? What's YOUR bra size?"

"It's 30F."

"FUCK ME!!"

Jonathan stared hard at Amber's face as he started to walk towards the sofa. He'd carefully edited out where Amber had stammered her reply to the old man so that it sounded like she'd willingly told him her bra size without a care in the world. He adjusted his cock through his trousers as he approached her.

Amber felt fire burn her cheeks and hung her head in complete shame.

"Oh, there's more," Jonathan said sternly as he sat next to her.

"You LOVE teenaged girls with big tits."

(Jonathan had edited the tone of Amber's voice so instead of her reluctantly stammering what Colin had told her to say, it sounded like she was teasing him and you could almost visualise her flaunting her breasts to him at the same time).

Amber felt tears welling up in her eyes. She'd never felt so embarrassed in her entire life and in front of Jonathan!

"I think our Mr Barratt isn't the ONLY one who loves teenaged girls with big tits Amber." Jonathan reached round her back and began to gently squeeze the side of her left breast.

Amber froze. Not wanting to say anything and not wanting to move. She just wanted to go home and felt like her world was falling apart. The audio continued...

"Take your clothes off. Slowly. Start with the blouse".

"That's it darling, come on. Let Colin see what a lovely big girl you are."

"Oh my fucking GOD! Oh God, look at THOSE!!"

"Jesus Christ, you ARE a big girl aren't you?"

"Oh yes, perfectly developed. In fact, OVER developed I'd say."

"Now take your skirt off."

"Oh yessss. Yessss. Mmmmm, such a perfect little bottom and with those lovely straps over it too."

"Have you ever been told you've got a perfect little bottom before?"

"Right, now, take your bra and knickers off."

"You come in here today with your big, sticky-out tits, teasing me and making me hard!"

Jonathan began to squeeze harder on Amber's tit and began sucking and biting into the side of her neck. She squirmed, trying to ease herself away from him but he suddenly yanked hard on her side, pulling her tightly into him, enjoying the sight of her full tits mashing upwards as he squeezed her into the side of his body.

"Your dirty boss wants to see his lovely young employee strip too."

"No! No!! No, he doesn't! Not at all!! He's not like that."

"Oh trust me love - we're ALL like that. Ha!!"

"Much as I admire your loyalty Amber, I'm afraid you made a massive error of judgement there my dear. I can tell you that I've wanted to see you strip since you shone my shoes at the station. What do you think about that eh?"

Amber couldn't believe what she was hearing, it was a complete nightmare. She'd never in a million years have thought of her amazing boss in that way and simply saw him (as all his previous girlfriends had), as a perfect gentleman. That is - until the time when he'd finally revealed his true colours. She remained silent, not knowing what to say and not even wanting to speak. Jonathan knew what piece of audio was coming next. He slowly and calmly unzipped his fly, pulled his trousers and boxers off quickly and took his cock out in readiness. Amber had heard the zip and knew what he must be doing but couldn't bear to look. She didn't want to see her boss like this. She just wanted him to be kind, supportive Jonathan Taylor. He began to move his hand slowly up and down his shaft, his middle finger and thumb finding his wet cockhead...

"Are you gonna let uncle Colin feel your big college-girl tits eh?"

"Please feel my big tits uncle Colin because you're going to love them." (Once again, Jonathan had edited out her stammers and raised the tone of her voice).

"Oh yes. OH YES! Christ, what perfect fucking tits. Oh yes my dear, you were right, I DO love them. Fucking hell, so big and firm. You like this too don't you? You like having uncle Colin squeezing your lovely big titties."

"Aaah."

"Mmmm, one day, these beauties'll be full of milk for some lucky bastard but we don't have to wait for that do we love? "Mmmmppfff."

Jonathan started adding bursts of fast wanking into his slow cock stroking as the sound of Colin Barratt slurping and sucking on Amber's tits filled the room.

"I think it's time you sucked uncle Colin now. Get on your knees."

"That's it - back and forth, back and forth. Mmmm, good girl, that's fucking awesome. Keep going like that. Mmmm. Mmmm, yesss."

"You're gonna make me cum doing that you naughty girl. Is that what you want? You want to make your uncle Colin cum?"

"Oh, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck!!"

Jonathan stared hard at Amber's face as the sound of her gagging and retching on Colin's cock had led the old man into climax...

"Arrrghhh! Arrrghhh!! You dirty little girl!! ARRRGHHH!!!"

Amber started crying hard. Her shoulders shook as the tears ran down her face. She knew she'd lost everything now, her job, the chance of her new horse, her new boyfriend.

Whilst Jonathan felt a slight pang of sympathy for the girl, he was now so turned on listening to Colin's words that he could only think with his dick. The way Colin Barratt had coerced her into servicing him and managed to make it play out that he was the dirty old uncle who was enjoying taking advantage of his busty, college-girl niece had made his cock very hard. Amber raised her hands to her face, wanting to hide herself from everything around her, wanting to be away from this nightmare situation. Jonathan knew what was coming next and this was what had been eating away at him the most ever since he'd heard the transcript.

"I'm still hard for you darling and I AM gonna take your cherry you know. Gotta be done."

"Right - crawl over there and lie down."

"Mmmm, oh that's so nice. SO very nice. What a ripe young lady you are. I can see your pussy lips like that you know. You like showing that sexy body of yours off don't you?"

"Right, get on there and lie down."

BEEEEEEEEEEP

Jonathan picked up the remote control and turned the audio player off. He placed his hand back onto his throbbing cock and began to stroke it slowly again.

"What have you got to say about this Amber?"

Amber didn't want to speak. She was horrendously embarrassed and felt like she was being punished for something like a naughty schoolgirl.