Busty Amber Ch. 09

Story Info
Sadly - being pure and cleansed doesn't last long.
14.3k words
4.77
15k
24
4

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in my stories are aged 18 and over

"Morning Jonathan!"

Amber beamed as she stepped into Jonathan's office, beginning to unbutton her long, winter coat. She would normally go straight to her own desk but felt that now they were a couple, she should pop in and say 'Good Morning' properly.

"Amber!" Jonathan smiled broadly as he walked over towards her.

"Here - let me." He reached out to take her coat, eager to see what she was wearing underneath and for a cold, December day at the office, he certainly wasn't disappointed. He nodded appreciately at the cream coloured sweater dress that his new girlfriend was wearing.

"I've not seen that before? Is that new?"

"No, I've had it for a while but not worn it much but it's so cold today and waiting at that bus stop it gets freezing."

"Well, it looks great on you," Jonathan smiled, taking in the way it fitted her so perfectly. It had a high polo neck, long sleeves, a tapered waist that Amber had cinched with a wide, black elasticated belt and a flared skirt part that ended just a few inches above her knee. Due to the cold, she'd done something she didn't normally do and had actually worn tights underneath the dress, with the black heeled boots that Jonathan had bought her finishing off the ensemble. Jonathan knew his wish from last night that she'd be wearing a low cut top was a long shot. It really was so cold, he couldn't blame the girl for wearing a polo neck and the good thing was, the knitted fabric not only clung to her figure, doing nothing to hide the size of her breasts but the tight, wide belt that hugged her narrow waist just served to emphasise them even further.

"Mmmm..." Jonathan moved up close behind her, encircling her waist and pulling her gently backwards into his body. "I approve. An excellent work outfit for a winter's day. Just one problem."

"Problem?" Amber turned her head partially sideways, her perfume filling Jonathan's nostrils and her tousled hair brushing against his face.

Jonathan put his lips close to her ear and whispered, "Could've done with a black bra under there." He reached up and squeezed Amber's left breast firmly through the thick, knitted fabric.

"Jonathan!" Amber giggled, wriggling to get away. She was pleased with the coordinated cream bra and knickers she'd put on under her dress. "You can't wear black underneath cream, it would show through."

The matter of fact tone of her voice reminded Jonathan that she was still very much the innocent little sex bomb he lusted after. He whispered again, "Mmmm, you obviously don't know me quite that well yet do you? Ha!" He managed to spank her bottom as she pulled away. She was eager to get on with some work and show how useful she could be. That was her default attitude every day.

"Oh err... Jonathan, something to ask you, I hope you don't think it's stupid but..."

"Don't presume of me darling - just ask and we'll see how 'stupid' I think it is eh?" His smile reassured Amber that she'd be fine running this 'ask' by him.

"Well, my parents are making a big thing of Christmas this year and my best friend Sophie's coming to stay at ours because her parents are going away so we've invited a some people over and my Mum keeps asking to meet you anyway and well, they want... well... SHE wants...."

"Will you just spit it out girl! Good grief! Anyone would thing I'm an ogre with your feeble little approach! Ha!!"

"Can we both stay the night at mine on Christmas Eve and spend Christmas Day there and have dinner and stuff?"

"Yes, of course! Why did you think I might not want to do that?"

"Well, my Mum's been going on about meeting you since I told them I had a boyfriend but I didn't know how you'd feel about meeting them."

"I'm totally FINE with meeting your parents darling, in fact, I think it's a great idea but how do YOU feel about me meeting them?" Jonathan wondered how her parents would react, finding out that their 18 year old daughter's boyfriend was 62 years of age.

"I can't wait!" Amber said, excitedly.

"Good! Then that's sorted. Christmas with your parents it is!"

"Oh, erm... I forgot to mention, Mum wants it to be fancy dress on Christmas Eve. Is that OK?"

"Fantastic! It's been a long time since I've been to one of those, they're usually a lot of fun."

Jonathan cast his mind back to the last fancy dress party he'd been to some 10 years or so ago. He couldn't remember what he went as but did remember that it had become quite a scene of debauchery as the evening had gone on. Still, nothing like that would happen at Amber's parents.

"Oooh, I'm so excited! Thanks Jonathan, I'm really looking forward to you meeting Mum and Dad."

"Oh, that reminds ME as well, I've got something to tell you this morning - unfortunately, Sandra's off sick so I need you to cover reception today. It wouldn't normally matter but it's the last big meeting before Christmas today and our joint shareholder is coming over so it's important that there's a meet and greet, get him a coffee etc, you understand?"

"Sure I do," Amber was actually quite pleased. Although her promotion hadn't been made official yet, Jonathan had moved her into the main reporters office already and it was full of loud men who spent most of their time talking about sex or women they fancied from the TV. Of course, ever since Amber had joined the newspaper, they'd spent a lot of their time ogling her and making lewd comments under their breath. She just didn't feel comfortable in that office so was pleased she would be on reception, even if it was for just one day.

"Thanks darling and listen... whilst we're at work, I'm afraid it's gonna have to be back to 'Mr Taylor' OK? We don't want anyone finding out we're an item because it won't look professional. Just at work, yes?"

"Don't worry Mr Taylor, I understand."

"Perfect. Just like you." Jonathan squeezed her right buttock, feeling her hand quickly slap him away as she headed off to the reception area.

Amber walked round behind the reception desk and popped her bag underneath. She flipped on the computer and went to get a cup of water from the cooler. She never drank hot drinks at work, preferring to stick to water or juice. She'd only been behind the desk once, when Sandra had asked her to cover whilst she went on a rare lunchbreak outside of the office but it was pretty straightforward and the computer screen brought up the daily diary by default. As it was so close to Christmas, the days were really bare. Today was the busiest day and then Thursday was the company Christmas lunch. To be honest, Amber was dreading the lunch. She knew Jonathan had booked a place at the New Inn Kitchen in town but wasn't looking forward to spending an hour in the company of the other guys in the office. It wouldn't be so bad if Sandra had been there. At least she'd have another female to talk to but she didn't know if Sandra would be well enough to be back at work by then.

She glanced up, to see a large Mercedes parking directly outside. She watched as the man got out. A tall, smart, suited gentleman who she thought looked around the same age as Jonathan. Hearing an incoming email, she glanced back at the screen.

"Good morning, good morning! Well, well, what - or should I say WHO - do we have here then? You're definitely not our Sandra!"

Amber had been annoyed at the email, as it was from the New Inn Kitchen restaurant wanting confirmation of numbers for Thursday. She put on a big smile for the visitor and turned to greet him.

"Good morning Sir. You must be....." She glanced at the diary page to get his name. He was the only visitor that day so must be the one Jonathan had told her about - the newspaper's joint shareholder.

"Brian Jenkinson's the name. And what might your name be young lady?"

"Amber. I'm Amber Collins Mr Jenkinson. Mr Taylor said you'd be visiting today. Would you like to take a seat? He should be along shortly."

"Indeed. Indeed my dear."

There was a small two seater sofa and one chair in the small reception area as the newspaper never had many visitors so didn't need a big, grand space. Amber watched as he sat down on the sofa then turned away to get back to the annoying email but realised she hadn't offered Brian a coffee. She looked over at him, smiling again...

"Would you like a cup of coffee Mr Jenkinson?"

"Hmmm, no I won't thank you Amber. If I know Jonathan, he'll probably have the perculator going in the office but I tell you what I will have - some water from the cooler if you don't mind getting that for me." He gestured to the water cooler that was about a foot away from the sofa.

Amber felt confused, wondering why he couldn't just get the water for himself but wanting to do everything right and especially for somebody as important as Brian Jenkinson, she got up and walked over to the cooler, unaware that the visitor was watching her like a hawk.

"Oh yes, very nice. Very nice INDEED."

Amber looked across and met his gaze. He was smiling kindly, so she gave a small smile back, still feeling confused as to why he couldn't get his own water. As she held the cup of water towards him, he took hold of her wrist, the surprise making Amber jump and a few drops spilled out onto the carpet.

"I hope you don't mind me saying but you've got an excellent pair of pins there Amber."

Brian continued to survey her legs. He thought that the several inches of thigh between where the top of her boots ended and the hem of her dress began was not only perfectly shaped but also looked incredibly sexy.

"Oh... errr..."

Amber's face flushed and although once again, she forced a half smile, she couldn't bring herself to look at the man this time.

"My dear girl, I do believe I'm embarrassing you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Brian let go of her wrist and took the cup of water, watching the swaying hemline of her sweater dress as she walked back behind the reception desk. This time, he also spent a few delicious seconds taking in her slender waist and generous bustline.

As Amber sat back down, looking back at the screen, Brian began talking again."

"You see, I'm genuinely harmless, just a harmless old man but I'm a bit old fashioned. I like to hold doors open for women, pay for dinner, give compliments but I think these days, compliments can be seen as a bit creepy by a lot of young women but it's the kind of era I grew up in and I do think women deserve that respect."

Amber hadn't been that fussed by what he'd said about her legs, she'd been more peturbed when he'd taken hold of her wrist.

"I don't think like that," she began. "And you're not old either. You look around the same age as Mr Taylor."

"You're a sweet thing. I'm 68 now. Many women would call that past it but you know, it really doesn't matter, I've had a great life, I've got a nice house, wonderful wife, I'm comfortable financially so I've nothing to regret. How about you? You look like you're not long out of college / high school whatever?"

"I'm 18. This is my first job. I left college back in Spring."

"First job eh? And how are you finding it in the male dominated, cut and thrust of the newspaper world eh? What do you do here? Actually, where's Sandra, have you taken over from her? I think it's the first time I've ever been here and not seen our Sandra. Not that it's not wonderful to see your pretty face behind the desk but you know... you get used to things and people don't you. Well, I do."

"Sandra's unwell at the moment. I'm hoping she'll be back for the Christmas lunch on Thursday," Amber said, truthfully.

"And...." Brian smiled and nodded, wanting her to continue but Amber had lost her thread.

"Errrm." She began to feel silly. She knew he'd asked a couple of other questions but couldn't remember what they were."

"What do you do here? How do you find working in the newspaper industry?" Brian's tone was warm as he encouraged her to continue.

"Oh yes, sorry," Amber half giggled and continued, "I started as a media assistant but I've been promoted to reporter and start doing that fully in the new year."

"Wow! That's a swift promotion young lady. This is a tough industry. You must've really impressed your boss and I know Jonathan - he takes some impressing!"

Amber lowered her head slightly. She was always too humble to talk about her achievements.

"And what about your boyfriend? What does he think of you working in a job surrounded by so many other men? Some men can't deal with that can they? Usually due to their own insecurities."

Amber knew she couldn't mention Jonathan and silence ensued whilst she thought about how to answer. Sensing some awkwardness, Brian chipped back in,

"I'm sorry. I'm doing it again aren't I. Making assumptions and being my usual inquisitive self. You can ignore me if you want, silly old man that I am. It's just that I've seen a lot of relationships fail in this industry. It's long hours and hard work and partners at home playing the waiting game often get fed up. That said, it's usually women that are doing the waiting indoors but the boot's on the other foot here. Once you're a fully fledged reporter, there'll be long hours and late nights and your relationship needs to be strong to make it through. You do have a boyfriend don't you? Pretty girl like you?"

By this time, Amber had reminded herself not to mention Jonathan and would try and keep things as vague as possible.

"Yes, I have a boyfriend." She looked across at Brian from under her fringe.

"Thought so. Well, he's a very lucky young man. How long have you been together?"

"Um, well, we only started seeing each other at the weekend but we've known each other for several months," Amber said truthfully.

"Awww, young love - so sweet. I guess you're in that first throes then aren't you? That 'honeymoon' phase ha!"

Amber didn't really know what to say to that so stayed silent.

"He doesn't mind you working here does he? Surrounded by all the other reporters and production guys?"

"N... no." Again, Amber felt her answer was truthful. Of course Jonathan wouldn't mind otherwise he wouldn't keep her on as an employee now that they were in a relationship and he certainly wouldn't have promoted her.

"Well, good luck to you my dear that's what I say. It's a rare thing to find a female in this environment and it sounds like you're already making a success of things so I'm pleased for you. Jonathan works hard so if you're part of his team that makes this paper a success then more power to you."

"Ah, thanks SO much." Amber beamed across at Brian, genuinely pleased at his remark. She felt he was a really kind man. Yes, he definitely asked a lot of questions but it was probably because she was new to him and he was used to seeing Sandra.

"Talking of Jonathan, where is the old bugger? You did let him know I'm here didn't you?"

Amber's smile quickly left her face as she realised she'd forgotten to let Jonathan know that Brian had arrived.

"I... I'm so sorry Mr Jenkinson. I forgot to ring through to him but I know he'll be there so I'll take you down there now." She got up quickly and gestured for Brian to go through the internal doors.

"Oh no - after you my dear. Beauty before the Beast and all that."

"You're not a beast," Amber smiled as she walked through the door, holding it open for him.

Brian's eyes eagerly surveyed Amber as she led the way to Jonathan's office. He absolutely loved the shapely part of her thighs that was visible between her boots and hemline. The swaying of the skirt portion of her sweater dress, her slim waist, her long hair cascading down her back. He thought her an absolute vision of beauty. Of course, he'd noticed she was generously proportioned up top but couldn't see from behind so just imagined her large, shapely breasts tenting her dress as she walked in front of him.

Amber knocked on the door to Jonathan's office, staring at the heavy wood and listening intently for his voice, completely unaware that Brian was now openly admiring her bust and the way the fitted sweater dress clung to her generous curves, the dainty buttons showing no sign of strain as the dress fabric was so stretchy. He was beginning to feel quite turned on by the lovely girl.

"Come in!"

Amber pushed the door open and gestered Brian to go inside.

"Brian!"

"Jonathan, you old bugger! How the devil are you?"

The two men greeted each other with a hug, both pleased to see each other. It had been almost a year since they'd seen each other.

"Looking good, looking good my man!" Brian enthused, "What's your secret eh? You need to share it with me, ha!"

Amber smiled as the two men jested with each other.

"I'll leave you gentlemen to it and go back to reception," Amber said, turning to leave.

"Oh, just a minute Amber, I had to go and sort an issue out with the press so I didn't put the perculator on. Would you mind getting us both a coffee from the machine?"

"Sure." Amber smiled and left the office, leaving the door open ready for when she brought the drinks back.

"I say, that's a splendid piece of skirt you've got there Jonathan Taylor! Absolutely splendid! Sweet young thing as well. A bit shy but obviously an asset to the business and in more ways than one eh?!!" Brian winked at Jonathan.

Jonathan grinned but didn't want to say anything until the coffee was there and Amber was out of the way.

"Yes, she was telling me a little about herself and her boyfriend."

"Boyfriend!?" Jonathan's face changed, he felt himself becoming on edge. "What did she say about her boyfriend?"

"Nothing much old boy, just that they'd only started dating this past weekend. Sweet isn't it? I just gave her a bit of a pep talk you know, made sure she knew that their relationship had to be strong to endure all the late nights and long hours that come with being a reporter. She told me about her promotion. She must've made a good impression on you. I know how bloody hard to please you are."

Jonathan still couldn't relax.

"Um, and she didn't say her boyfriend's name or his age or what he did or anything?"

"No, nothing like that. Like I say I think she's a bit on the shy side but there's something a bit sexy about that isn't there? Ha! Young love and a lucky young devil being able to call such a sexy girl his girlfriend eh?"

"Ha!, Yeah." Jonathan felt better now he knew that to Brian, Amber's boyfriend was nothing more than an anonymous guy who she'd given no details about.

"Two coffees," Amber announced as she came back into the office, smiling.

"Thank you Amber. Just put them down over there would you please and close the door on your way out."

"Yes, Mr Taylor."

Both men watched as Amber walked over to place the drinks down on the side table and as she turned to leave the office. With the door now firmly shut, they could both relax more.

"Jesus! How the hell d'you get through the day without a permanent boner you old dog?!" Brian grinned at Jonathan.

"I don't." Jonathan smirked back as they both sipped at the coffee.

Jonathan and Brian's history went back a long way. Jonathan had bought the majority share in the newspaper some three years ago when it wasn't doing very well. He had a vision to turn it around and at the same time, Brian had wanted to retire so sold most of his shares to Jonathan. Brian had married young and in the last 20 years, Jonathan had been on several foreign holidays with Brian and his wife Barbara and was always invited to social occasions. They all got on really well and it never felt like he was playing 'gooseberry'. Brian and Barbara were just genuine, good people and fun to be around. However, he knew that Brian had struggled with his sex drive being much higher than Barbara's, particularly from early middle age onwards. Not that he'd ever been unfaithful in the traditional sense. Brian was very open about how he'd never, ever been unfaithful to his wife but it was his definition of what was classed as 'unfaithful' that Jonathan saw as a much greyer area. Like many older men, Brian was very appreciative of pretty, younger women and would find it hard to keep his eyes and hands off of them. Much as he boasted often about never being unfaithful to Barbara, he didn't consider the odd grope, playful backside smack or blowjob as being unfaithful. To him, unfaithful meant penetrative sex and he'd never, ever had sex like that with any women since he married Barbara.