Busty Amber Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian took hold of Amber's right hand and placed it on the bulge in the front of his trousers.

Immediately, Amber tried to pull her hand away but he was far too strong, placing his palm over hers and pressing it down firmly.

"I bet your boyfriend spends most of his time in this state eh? Ha! And don't we just know why eh? Mmmm... yessss."

Brian's free hand moved back to Amber's bust and he began to run the back of his hand over the silken bra cups, delighting in the way her nipples punctuated his flow. Suddenly, he reached up and yanked Amber's dress off her shoulders, pulling it down to her waist roughly.

"Now, let's get this pesky bra out of the way eh? The thought of seeing such a big titted 18 year old girl topless is driving me wild Amber. WILD! You hear me!?"

Brian hooked both hands under her bra straps and began tugging at the delicate fabric, delighting in the way her large breasts bulged upwards and shook inside the cups. Amber immediately pulled her hand away from his crotch.

"NO! No! Please. I'll tell you my bra size. Don't take it off, I'll just tell you. I'll tell you OK?"

Amber couldn't bear the thought of baring her breasts to him and didn't want her expensive silk bra ruined.

"Good. Good. You see everything is so much more enjoyable and fun when you do as you're told isn't it my darling? Ooh, hang on - just a minute..."

Brian brazonly unzipped his fly, reached inside his pants and pulled his cock out.

"Aah, that's better." A big smile spread across his face. "Relief. What d'you think? Not bad for 68 eh? Come on, have a look, dont be shy."

Amber raised her gaze slightly and baulked as Brian took hold of her hand and led it towards the hard, red, wavering piece of flesh between his legs. Trying to pull her hand back, Brian felt her resistance and pulled harder, placing her hand on his gristly, thick shaft, closing his fingers around hers and momentarily closing his eyes.

"Mmmm, beautiful soft fingers. Now where were we?" He opened his eyes again, his gaze darting straight to Amber's breasts. "Oh yes, you were going to tell me your bra size because you didn't want to take your bra off. SO go on - what is it? How much fabric do we need to keep these beauties in check every day eh?!"

"I need to let go of..." Amber stuttered as she struggled to pull her hand away from Brian's cock.

"All in good time my dear. Tell me your bra size and I'll let you have your hand back OK?" He began to cup and lift Amber's right breast in anticipation of her next words.

Not wanting to meet his gaze, or catch sight of his disgusting cock, Amber kept her head lowered and whispered,

"My bra size is 30F."

"Dear Lord! Oh my good God!" Simultaneously, Brian began squeezing at her bra clad breast and jerking at his cock, completely forgetting that Amber's hand was still wedged underneath his. The speed at which he was tugging at himself made Amber's upper arm shake, she was effectively joining in bringing him off. Swiftly and using all the strength she could muster, she managed to pull her hand away at which point, Brian took hold of himself again and continued tugging at his fat bulge.

"Fucking Hell! (Pardon my French). A deliciously slim 18 year old girl with F cup tits! Jesus! You're every man's wet dream. EVERY fucking man on this planet's wet dream. And now you're gonna make my dream come true and take your bra off for me darling. Come on. I can't last out much longer." Brian let go of his dick and began tugging on the thin bra straps again.

"No Mr Jenkinson! You said I wouldn't have to take my bra off if I told you what size my breasts were. I've told you what size they are and I want to go home now and you said you can't go back on a deal once you've made it so...."

"Ha! Yes, you're right about the deal but you're missing one crucial fact - age and life experience give you the ABSOLUTE right to go back on ANY deal and not only am I 68 years old Amber but I'm rich, influential and respected and all that gives me the absolute right to see what promises to be the most stunning pair of naked tits that I've ever seen in my life. Understand me?"

Amber cringed at his words. "No. NO! I'm not doing it! I don't respect you! If you were a respectful man, you wouldn't be doing this! Jonathan wouldn't like this and I'm sure he wouldn't be your friend if he knew about it and..."

"Aaah, back to that are we?" Brian sneered, pulling on Amber's bra straps roughly and enjoying the resulting rise and fall of the copious titflesh still covered by the silken cups.

"Right well, I'll take you home now but don't bother setting an alarm for the morning will you because you'll find you don't have a job to go to. After all, one thing I know about Jonathan, is that he'd hate to have some brazen slut working for his company and lowering the tone."

This time, Amber couldn't help but burst into full on tears. His terrible and untruthful words, the realisation that for now - she was totally trapped in this awful situation - had become too much and although she knew she'd just have to get on with it to get it over with and get home, the thought of having to show her breasts to this awful old man was making her feel sick, upset and scared. What else would he try and do? He was already making her take her bra off when he promised he wouldn't. Although she had every reason to think that he definitely WASN'T a man of his word, in her head, she was strangely still clinging on to the fact that he had said several times that he wouldn't ever be unfaithful. She raised her gaze slightly, to see Brian moving his gripped hand slowly and purposely up and down his cock. God it looked disgusting. At least she would be spared having to endure anything to do with it as he was a self-confessed faithful man.

"You know, I'm normally a patient man Amber but you're gonna spoil the vibe of this fantastic situation sobbing like that, now come on, you know what you've got to do - just show me those exceptionally large teenage breasts of yours - make me smile. Life's too short not to smile. Here..."

Brian reached into his back pocket and pulled out some tissues, passing them to Amber and watching as she dabbed at her eyes and face.

"That's it, come on. Now, I want you to take your bra off for me and most importantly, I want you to SMILE at me whilst you're doing it OK?"

Amber swallowed hard. The feeling of nausea increasing.

"I said - OK?!"

"Y... yes."

"That's it. Right, I'm getting a bit impatient now so I don't want to hear any more from you, just be quiet and do as you're told OK. Now, take that bra off and remember - keep smiling."

Amber kept her head lowered and reached behind her back for her bra catch. With her gaze downward, at the speed of light Brian reached up and flicked his dashcam round 180 degrees angled it slightly down and pressed the manual 'on' button at the back.

"Look UP! SMILE!!"

Amber raised her head and forced a smile as she pulled the bra away from her breasts.

"Oh Christ Almighty! Oh Fucking HELL!!"

Amber continued to force her smile through Brian's crude reaction but she just wanted to cry.

"I have NEVER seen a pair of tits like this in my entire life! Shit, look at them!!"

Brian was savouring every delicious aspect of Amber's generous breasts; the fullness and the way that fullness made the outer portions of them sit beyond the sides of her torso, their perfect teardrop shape, sitting full and high on her chest, the creamy white, pale flesh, the stupendous, wide, round areola, light brown with a pinky tinge to the outer edges as they almost faded into her breast flesh, the thick, perfectly positioned nipples right in the centre of her areola. He could hardly speak...

"T...turn sssssss sideways and put your hands on the back of your head," he rasped, greedily awaiting what was coming next.

Still forcing a smile, Amber turned sideways, raising her hands to the back of her heads. Her breasts naturally jutted outwards anyway but with her hands and arms now above her, they were thrust even further outwards.

"Oh yes!! Yes, Yes, YES!!" Brian's right hand was almost a blur, such was the speed with which he was now openly wanking. "The true sign of a perfect pair of tits." He stared hard at the creamy, outward thrusting globes, marvelling at the curved undersides that stuck out almost rudely, then thrust up at the end, to her perfectly positioned areola and nipples.

"Face me."

Amber lowered her arms and turned in the seat to face him, hoping that now he'd seen her breasts, it would all be over and he'd drive her home.

"Fuck me! Absolutely stunning young jugs."

Brian leaned forward, reached out and took both breasts in his hands. Her glorious soft, young skin and the way it yielded to the indentations of his fingers was like being in sensory heaven for him. His balls felt like they might burst and he quickly lowered his head, lifting Amber's right breast toward his face. Amber saw his mouth open and knew what was going to happen next, she put her head back on the seat, resigned to it and allowed the smile to drop from her face. She focused on a small patch of discolouration on the car ceiling, fully aware that Brian's mouth had now met her nipple and was quickly taking in as much of her boob as he could squeeze into his mouth.

"Arrgh, Mrruummpppphhhh, Arrgh, Oh, Yes, Mrruummpppphhhh."

The sound of the old man slurping on her breast made her feel ill. She looked down to see a head of dark grey hair bobbing about eagerly on her chest and a thick, strong hand swiftly wanking. How sad. How completely disgusting and sad. But suddenly - something different - she shrieked in shock...

"Mr Jenkinson no! NO!! Get off me!"

Brian was beyond all control now, such was his lust for the busty teenage girl in the passenger seat. He'd shoved his other hand roughly up her dress and was now fumbling urgently at the top of her thighs.

"Tights!! What happened to the stockings and suspenders you're famed for?!"

Sensing her reluctance, he let go of his cock and put his hand on her shoulder, pinning her hard to the car seat.

"Not long to go now you sexy little prick teaser."

Amber quickly clamped her thighs tight shut, squirming, trying to get away and deny his fingers access to her most private space but she hadn't been quick enough and Brian's hand was now clamped tightly between her thighs. As she squirmed, she realised her movements were effectievly pushing her mound onto his hard fingers, the result of which, wasn't lost on the old man.

"I do believe you want me young lady eh? Goodness me it feels hot between those lovely slim legs of yours. I must say, I'm disappointed about the tights but well... where there's a will, there's a way eh. Suck your tit."

Amber retched as the man continued to rub his fingers between her legs, his nails periodically snagging the nylon gusset of her tights.

"I SAID - suck your tit! Go on - lift it up and put it in your mouth. Suck it like I sucked it."

Amber slowly raised her right breast to her mouth and began sucking on her areola and nipple.

"Oh fuck that's hot! You're SO fucking hot! URRGH!!"

The sound of ripping nylon filled Amber's ears and she simultaneously felt the waistband of her tights jerk against her waist as Brian's thick fingers tore through her tights, ripping a large hole from the gusset down her right thigh.

"NO!!" Amber's tit dropped from her mouth as she shouted for him to stop. She was now wriggling so fast that Brian had to pin her to the seat again with his other hand.

"D'you know what - anyone would think you didn't want this the way you're carrying on but hey - surprise, surprise, lil' girl's knickers are all wet. Now I wonder why? Eh? EH?!"

Brian had his fingers under the silky wet gusset of her panties and was playfully slipping his finger inside, enjoying the feeling of her neat, pointy clit in the centre. She was indeed, very wet.

"Please, leave me alone, get OFF me now, I don't want.... ARRRRGGHHHHH!!!"

Amber's body jerked as Brian's literally shoved his two middle fingers right up inside her. With his palm upwards, he immediately started to move his fingers back and forth quickly.

"Mmmm, big tits and a tight little cunt. Oh darling, weren't you just the doll made for men to take their pleasure eh? Ooooh shit yes! Oh, d'you know what, I can't last much longer, squeeze your tits together and push them towards me. Quickly! NOW!!"

Amber reluctantly did as she was asked, turning the old man on more than ever.

"Shit! SHIT!! Look at your tits! Look at your fucking BIG TITS!! Arrgh!" Amber felt herself stretching as Brian rammed a third finger into her wet snatch, frigging her tight, young pussy like a demon possessed. He quickly took his cock into his other hand and began wanking furiously.

Amber looked down. Her breasts looked like a shelf as she squeezed them together and towards Brian. His left hand was almost a blur as it frantically pumped away at his cock and she could only see the top half of his shirt sleeved right arm, the lower part hidden beneath her dress.

"Arrgh, Arrgh, Yes. Oh yes. I can feel you gripping my fingers you filthy little bitch. You love being touched up don't you? Love having your lil' cunny frigged by me."

Amber literally thought she might throw up. The trouble was, with Brian's palm upturned, every time he thrust his fingers in, his hand was pressing onto her clit and she couldn't deny that it was giving her some feelings that she'd rather not have in a situation like this.

He pumped and pumped at her, his crazed hand motions inadvertently bring Amber closer to a climax. A climax she definitely didn't want to have.

Brian looked at her flushed face as she held her tits out towards him, almost like an invitation, his fingers still pistoning in and out of her wetness like a mad thing.

"Beg me to cum on your big teen tits go on. NOW! Do it NOW! QUICKLY!!!"

"P...please cum on my b... big t... teenage tits Mr Jenkinson." Amber's voice was coming in short breaths as her own climax drew ever nearer.

That was all it took for Brian...

"AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! OH GOD!!! URRRGGH!! URRRGGH!! URRRGGH!! URRRGGH!! URRRGGH!!"

Still monaing wildly, Brian ripped his hand away from Amber's crotch, swiftly moving it to his dick so that both hands could direct the ropes of thick, white seed all over the young teen tits in front of him. So powerful was his orgasm that a couple of the jets reached her lips and chin. As his climax started to fade, his body jerked periodically, with yet more spunk dribbling it's way out of his now purple cockhead.

Amber's unwanted feelings of arousal had begun to fade as soon as Brian had pulled his fingers out of her. She hadn't quite got to the point of no return and now she could think about it more coherently, with Brian now coughing to get his breath back, she was glad of it. She would've hated herself to the core if she'd allowed herself to climax at the hands of such a disgusting, manipulative and rude man.

"Once you've rubbed my spunk into those tits of yours, I'll drive you home. Deal." Brian grinned lecherously as he dabbed away at his wet dick with a wad of tissues. "Oh, and smile while you're doing it." He eyed Amber eagerly as her hands moved to her breasts and she began to massage the thick, creamy mess into her skin, forcing yet another smile across her face.

"They say it makes 'em grow, ha! Now I know you don't need any help in that department but hey... no one's gonna complain at even bigger tits are they eh?!! Go on - don't forget those juicy fat nipples."

Amber continued smiling as she swept the sticky liquid across her nipples, making them glisten in the dim light.

"Oh, errr, just before we set off..."

Brian's hand went up under Amber's dress again and she jumped as he pulled her knickers aside again, quickly inserted his middle finger inside her and just as quickly, pulled it out again. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear,

"If ever you want to you know, chat about tonight in future, don't EVER tell me you didn't enjoy it OK?"

Placing his middle finger on her lips, he moved it from side to side.

"Lick your lips."

Amber looked at him confused.

"Lick your lips I said."

Brian studied Amber's face as her tongue moved along her lips. She winced slightly.

"That's you that is. That's what happens to your cunt when a generous man like me makes you feel good. Mmmm, the taste of fresh, sweet, young pussy. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful."

Amber turned up her nose. She didn't like the taste and had no desire to taste herself anyway, she thought it was disgusting.

"Now, I'm going to step outside and send a text message to my dear Barbara and let her know what time I'll be home for dinner so why don't you put your clothes on and then I'll drive you home eh?"

As the car door slammed, Amber quickly put her bra back on, easing the cups over her cum covered breasts. The hate she had for Brian was now beyond any emotion she thought she'd ever felt. Yes, Colin Barratt was horrible but she didn't know him from Adam. Brian was a man she thought she could trust and worse still, he was a good friend of Jonathan. She felt he had manipulated her, used her and effectively blackmailed her. She never wanted to set eyes on him again. She finished doing up the buttons of her dress as Brian got back into the car.

"Ready then?"

His satisfied grin repulsed her.

Brian started the engine and went a little further up the dark lane to turn around. Soon, they were back on the main roads and back on the right route to Amber's home.

"Well - I told you I would never be unfaithful and I was right wasn't I? I'll always tell you the truth Amber, in the same way that when I tell you you're the sexiest, bustiest, prettiest young girl I've ever set eyes on, I totally mean it. D'you understand?"

"You HAVE been unfaithful. I hate you. And I never want to see you again."

"Amber - did I fuck you?"

Amber didn't want to talk any more, she was tired and just wanted to go home.

"Did I fuck you? Answer me."

Not liking his tone and not wanting him to have a reason not to drive her home, Amber decided it would just be easier to try and play ball for the few minutes it would now take to get her home.

"No. No, you didn't fuck me."

"Right, good girl, so next question, have YOU been unfaithful to your boyfriend tonight Amber?"

"Absolutely NOT!! No I haven't."

"Right, but yet you showed me your tits, you rubbed my spunk into them, your darling pussy couldn't get enough of me fingering it, your knickers were wet through and ultimately, you made me - a 68 year old man - cum all over you but you haven't been unfaithful to your boyfriend right?"

Amber knew what he was getting at. Brian hadn't fucked her. No cock had been anywhere near her vagina. But yet she couldn't deny that she'd engaged in a sexual act with a man. Even if it wasn't her doing, it happened.

"I think the penny's finally starting to drop isn't it young lady? You see, having a little bit of fun is NOT the same as being unfaithful. Not at all. You've had a good time, I've had a good time and your boyfriend and my wife haven't been hurt so no harm done, just a bit of fun.

"I HAVEN'T had a good time. You forced me to undress for you, you touched me inappropriately, you..."

"Inappropriately?? Inappropriately you say? You mean when I felt your tits and frigged your cunt - all the stuff you loved. Ha!!"

"I DIDN'T love it. I hated it! Like I hate you!"

"Oh yes of course, I remember now, you hated it so much your knickers were soaked. You even TASTED how much you hated it. Yes... funny that."

Amber hung her head. That very thing had been on her mind since Brian had stepped outside to text his wife. Why DID her body react like that to something so horrible and disgusting? She remembered feeling very wet when Jonathan had started licking her out last weekend. In fact - he'd commented on it and she knew that she'd climaxed massively not long after he'd started teasing her with his tongue down there. But Jonathan was her boyfriend, she loved him and he'd given her feelings that she'd never felt before so why was her body reacting in exactly the same way even though the situation with Brian was so terrible and made her feel sick?