Busty Amber Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey continued in silence until Brian pulled up at the end of the close where Amber lived.

"Well, enjoy your evening Amber and err..." Brian leaned in close, placing his mouth by Amber's ear and whispered, "Thank you for being so willingly generous with your gorgeous, sexy body. I can honestly say that that was a fantastic early Christmas present for this old devil." As he finished speaking, Brian's hand moved onto her right breast, squeezing the now clothed flesh firmly.

"Mmmm - goodnight beautiful."

Amber yanked at the car door whilst she pulled herself away from Brian who now smelled of sweat. Slamming the door, she walked quickly up the driveway, let herself in and slammed the second door of the evening. She heard her Mum shout a greeting out from the kitchen but just carried on up the stairs, desperately wanting to get in the shower and wash all traces of Brian Jenkinson off of her.

*********************

A much fresher Amber emerged from the shower. With clean hair and skin, she felt a lot better but had just picked at a sandwich as she couldn't face a full meal for dinner. She felt tired but also upset. She'd done a lot of thinking in the shower and felt like she'd completely undone all the work that Father Peter had done with her the day before. Her only saving grace was that Jonathan didn't know that she'd been to see the priest and he didn't know what had just happened with Brian. But the point was, SHE knew. She had to carry that guilt around, after all the work that Father Peter had done to redeem her. Right now, she felt like she wasn't sure if she'd ever get over how she felt about it all. All she had to hold on to was the fact that nobody else knew. She flopped down on her bed, sighing as her head hit the pillow. It was too early for bedtime but she felt so tired. She picked up the bible and re-read the inscription inside the cover again, thinking about the priest's words as he'd cleansed her yesterday and thinking about what had just happened with Brian. Also, what did Brian mean when he'd said 'the stocking and suspenders you're famed for'? 'Famed for'? How would he even have any idea that she usually wore stockings to work? A tear rolled down her cheek and her eyes became misty with tiredness. The sudden sound of her phone ringing jolted her back to reality. Dropping the bible down, she reached across to the side table and looked at the screen - Jonathan! Half of her felt pleased. She felt like she could do with the company of someone who cared about her but the other half of her was scared. Scared that he somehow might know what had happened this evening. Of course he couldn't possibly know but the feeling was putting her on edge. Tentatively, she answered the call,

"H... Hi Jonathan."

"Amber my princess! How are you darling? I just spoke to Brian. He said he gave you a lift home. I told you not to work too late on that project didn't I."

Amber's stomach lurched. He'd spoken to Brian! Had Brian told him what happened? He swore he wouldn't. She felt sick and wasn't sure if she could continue the conversation.

"Amber? Are you OK?"

"I... I'm just tired."

"You sound upset darling, is everything OK?"

Amber began to cry...

"Oh Jonathan, I miss you and..."

"Awww, I miss you too sweetheart. I'm sorry I ended up spending all afternoon at that meeting at the bank after Brian and I had had lunch otherwise I'd have been back there with you but well... you know by now how things go in this business."

"Y... yes." Amber figured that Jonathan wouldn't have sweetly said that he'd missed her if he knew what had happened. He'd be angry and he definitely wasn't sounding angry, quite the opposite. The knot in her stomach started to loosen a little.

"How come Brian came back to the office anyway? He said he was going straight home. Apparently, his wife was cooking something special for their anniversary."

"A...Anniversary?" Amber questioned. "It's their anniversary?"

"Yeah - 32 years. Amazing eh! I'm just puzzled why he went back there this evening."

"He left his scarf in your office. Said it was a special gift from his wife a while back and he didn't want to go home without it."

"Ah, I see now. makes sense. He can be a bit sentimental with things like that. So he came back to get his scarf and gave you a lift home?"

"Y... yes."

"D'you know, he's the salt of the earth that man! His 32nd wedding anniversary and not only does he go back to pick up a scarf but he gives my favourite employee (and of course - my sexy girlfriend) a lift home. He's a top guy. You'll learn that about me Amber, I'm very careful and choosy who I'm friends with and Brian's one of the best. Over 20 years we've been mates and also business partners for part of that time. Dare anyone ever say a word against him."

Amber felt slightly nauseous again. Brian had treated her like absolute dirt, used her and manipulated her and even if she did ever contemplate telling Jonathan about his behaviour towards her in the car, that last sentence of his told her that he would never, ever believe her. She closed her eyes, feeling slightly helpless and still very tired.

"Anyway!" Jonathan's loud voice made her open her eyes quickly. "I should really tell you why I'm ringing you shouldn't I? Well, you know it's the staff Christmas lunch on Thursday?"

"Y... yes."

"Well, I've deemed it a 'Christmas Jumper' day so we're all going in Christmas jumpers and I was wondering if you had one?"

"N... no, I haven't got one. I've never needed one."

"Ah well, it's all just a bit of fun, gets everyone in the festive spirit so I want to get you one and I was ringing to find out what type you'd like me to get. There're a few to choose from and I've got the web page open in front of me now so can I list them out for you and you tell me which one you'd prefer?"

"Oh sure! Oh Jonathan, thank you. Shall I pay you for the jumper?"

"Nonsense, nonsense! My treat for my princess."

Amber felt quite pleased. She'd seen people wearing christmas jumpers on TV and if everyone at the lunch would be wearing the same sort of thing, it would feel more like a level playing field and she wouldn't be wearing an outfit that drew attention to herself.

Of course, anything that Amber wore drew attention to her, she just had one of those figures that even if she wore a bin bag - she'd still look stunning.

"Thank you Jonathan," Amber repeated, looking forward to hearing the choice of jumpers.

"OK well, they're all red. All the jumpers are red - obviously - and they've got patterns on them and the patterns are; Christmas crackers, Christmas presents, little robins, Christmas stockings and a girl's face with a speech bubble saying 'Dear Santa, I've been a very, very, very good girl'. What d'you think?"

"Oooh, the robins, the robins!!" Amber didn't even have to think, she'd always loved birds and animals and thought that the jumper sounded amazing."

"Ha! I thought you might go for that one! You and your birds and bees eh! Ha!"

"Oh Jonathan, they have got my size haven't they? it's..."

"Size 8, yes I know!"

"Yes but..." Amber wanted to explain that a regular shaped size 8 sweater with little or no stretch probably wouldn't fit her but Jonathan was quick to reassure her that it would be fine.

"Amber - it'll be..." Jonathan was distracted by a vibration on his phone. Quickly looking at the screen, he could tell it was another upload to his 'Luscious Locals' website. These days, just the sound of the ping itself was enough to get Jonathan's cock into an anticipatory state and his curiousity fired up. He swiftly opened another tab on his laptop and clicked on the text that the uploader had put underneath the clip. It read, 'Why I love the shopping centre'.

'Holy shit!' Jonathan's thoughts were completely distracted as he watched a piece of summer dashcam footage from a driver that had stopped at a small zebra crossing in what he recognised as the local shopping centre car park. A beautiful and incredibly busty blonde with styled long hair, long slim legs in heeled sandals that disappeared into frayed, denim cut off shorts and a pale yellow halterneck top was crossing in front of the driver and it was totally obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. It was a short clip - about 8 seconds - but out of that you got 2 seconds of the front of the top, clearly showing the impression of her nipples and a very cock rousing tit jiggle, 3 seconds of her full on side view with the inner portion of her left breast clearly visible and bouncing so deliciously every time her feet touched the tarmac, plus she'd smiled and waved 'thankyou' to the driver for stopping and the last 3 seconds of what Jonathan thought was the wiggliest backside he'd seen in a long time and the clear skin of her back, with her long hair cascading down it. 'Mmmm, fuck me - we have another local cock teaser on the loose'. He quickly unzipped and took out his dick, popping the clip on repeat.

"Jonathan? Are you there?"

"Eh?! Oh, yes darling, I'm here. Sorry, I got distracted checking the sizes and making sure they had the robins jumper in stock but it's sorted now, I've ordered it and it'll arrive on Wednesday."

"Thank you Jonathan. That's so lovely of you."

"Mmmm.... eh? Oh, yes, anything for you beautiful."

Jonathan was now completely distracted by the stunning blonde in the clip as it played over and over on repeat.

"Amber - where are you at the moment?" That would be the only time Jonathan would call Amber by her name in the ensuing few minutes.

"I'm in my bedroom, why?" Amber was puzzled by his question.

"And what are you doing in there?"

"I'm just lying on my bed," Amber half giggled. "Why?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Just my robe. I not long had a shower. Jonathan, why....?"

"You remember what I did to you last Friday when I had my head between your gorgeous legs?"

"Yes, but..." Amber giggled, wondering why Jonathan was suddenly bringing all this into their conversation about Christmas jumpers.

"Put your fingers between your legs and touch yourself. Touch yourself where I ate you out."

"Jonathan!!" Amber giggled and a red flush of embarrassment spread across her face, even though there wasn't anyone there with her. She didn't understand why he was asking her to do this. "Why...?"

"Just touch yourself there go on. It'll feel good I bet."

Amber pushed one side of her robe aside and silently slipped her fingers between her legs, quickly finding the pointy nub of her clit.

"Are you doing it? Are you touching yourself?" Jonathan's eyes were still glued to the image of the braless, busty blonde walking across the zebra crossing in the short clip and his right hand was glued to his fully erect cock.

"Y... yes. I am."

Amber was surprised at how quickly her fingers had started to make her feel rather nice. She wouldn't even think to put two and two together and realise that it was because of the ferocity in which Brian had frigged her pussy, that she'd been left 'on edge' and subconsciously needing sexual release.

"Good. Well, I'm touching myself too. I've got my cock out thinking about you and those gorgeous big tits."

Jonathan was speaking to the girl on the laptop screen in front of him which is why Amber wouldn't hear her name mentioned again during the call.

"Oh," was all that Amber could muster when Jonathan had told her he'd got his cock out. She still didn't fully get why their conversation had drifted into sex territory.

"Are you feeling good Princess?" Jonathan wished she was more adept and open to dirty talk but also acknowledged that her innocence in that area was a big part of what attracted him to her. His cock stroking was increasing apace as he became more and more turned on by the hypnotic bounce of the girl on the screen's big, braless tits, and out in public as well! The way she smiled at the driver as she was part way across the crossing told him that she was confident as well as sexy, probably realising that she'd got every man in the vicinity's cock standing to attention.

"Mmmm," Amber murmured. She was indeed feeling pretty good now but couldn't really figure out why.

"Put the phone on speaker on the pillow and play with your nipples."

"What!? Jonathan, I don't get w..."

"Do it for me princess. I think you'll like it. Go on, tweak those big, sexy nipples for me."

Amber popped the phone onto speaker and rested it next to her head on the pillow. She reached back down between her legs and started pinching at her clit again and moved her left hand up to her left breast and began to pinch at her nipple. Instantly, she felt a bolt of electricity shoot through her and squeezed her thighs together in response. A muffled little moan escaped her lips.

"Someone sounds like they're enjoying themselves now. Mmmm, beautiful. Play with yourself. Play with those F cup tits for me darling. Oh yessss."

The feelings that Amber recognised as coming close to climax were now building quickly within her. Jonathan noticed that her breathing had become heavy. Still his eyes were fixated on the busty young blonde on screen in front of him. He thought her tits really were stupendous. He'd never seen anything like it until he'd met Amber. There was just something about her cascading blonde hair (he wasn't normally fussed about hair colour), her confident smile and of course, her incredible big tits that told him she'd be the most awesome and possibly filthy fuck.

"Aah... Mmmm... Oh..."

"That's it darling. Makes you feel good doesn't it - showing off what you've got."

Of course, Jonathan was talking to the girl on the screen but Amber had no idea and just assumed that Jonathan would also be lying on his bed, thinking about her and about how he'd made her cum last Friday night.

"Right, do me a favour darling, I just need you to say something for me and keep saying it over and over OK? Oh and keep touching yourself, we're both gonna have a bit of fun OK?"

"Uh... O... K... Jona...." Amber's words faded as her fingers brought her ever close to climax.

"I want you to say, 'I'm not wearing a bra today' and just keep saying it OK?"

As if on autopilot, Amber just started to repeat the words as best she could through her growing arousal which she recognised was reaching a point of no return.

"I...I'm not wearing a bra today...

I'm not w... wearing a bra today...

I'm not.... w... wearing a bra to... day..."

"Fucking hell!!" Jonathan shouted, pumping hard at his cock feeling his balls tighten as the smiling blonde's tits continued her repetitive bouncing. To him, Amber's words were what the girl on screen was saying to him as she walked in front of him, smiling confidently.

Amber thought she might cum soon, her voice coming in short breathy bursts as she repeated the words Jonathan had asked her to say...

"I'm not... wearing a br... BRA today. Ahhhhh!! Ahh!! Ahh!! Jonathan!! Oh God..... Ahh!! Jonathan p.... please.... Oooh!"

Amber's body writhed in rapture as her orgasm radiated out from her pussy up to her head and down to her feet. Her mind picturing Jonathan between her legs last Friday and how he'd made her feel. Her entire body quivered and shook on her bed.

Jonathan couldn't hold back and shrieked out to the girl on screen...

"Oh yeah. Oh YEAH! Look at those fucking tits! So fucking big! Big, natural, young tits! Oh GOD, you fucking sexy little bint! Shit I'm gonna fuck you SO hard! Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Fucking big tits!! ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!! UH!! UH!! UH!!"

Jonathan shook every last drop of spunk from his throbbing dick, his head whirling with the intensity of his orgasm, his face red and hot.

"Jonathan? Jonathan? Are you OK?" Amber's soft voice sounded timid, the fact being that whilst she had enjoyed the orgasm, she still wasn't sure how or why they'd ended up doing that on the phone.

"Did that feel good Princess?" Jonathan asked as he closed the tab on the laptop that had the clip on it. One thing about Jonathan was that once he'd cum from being in a hugely fired up state, he felt like he'd done what he needed to do and wanted to get on with something else. To him, sex was just an urge, an itch that needed to be scratched and there was too much else going on to waste time with small talk and the kind of 'afterglow' stuff that he'd noticed over many years, most women seemed to want after sex.

"Mmmm, yes." Amber still sounded breathy and was now feeling even more tired than before their call. "Jonathan, why did...?"

"It's called 'phone sex' darling."

"Phone sex?"

"Yes. When a couple spend time apart they still want to be close to each other so that they can have fun and share intimate moments and the phone is a good way of doing that - as you've just found out, ha!"

"Mmmm." Amber was in her own afterglow - quite a dreamy like state. "Jonathan?"

"Yes Princess."

"I love you so much."

Jonathan wasn't expecting that! He knew he'd have to respond quickly so as not to make it seem like he was unfeeling but he certainly wasn't expecting that at all.

"Awww, you're sweet darling and you certainly make me feel good too," Jonathan said, truthfully.

Amber was too fuzzy and repleat to analyse his words properly. She'd just heard that she made him feel good and that's what any girlfriend and boyfriend should do for each other and he certainly made her feel good. She felt happy.

"I've got a couple of calls to make darling so I'll say goodnight for now and see you at work tomorrow OK."

"Night Jonathan. I love you."

"Night." Jonathan put the phone down, pleased to be away from where the call had ended up drifting to.

Amber smiled and sat up, slipped her short robe off and slid her naked body under the duvet. Sleep always came super quickly after she'd climaxed.

*********************