Busty Amber Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! D'you remember Acapulco back in 2001?" Brian smiled.

"Do I!?" Jonathan raised his eyebrows. "That poor room maid probably didn't know what'd hit her! Every day with Barbara down by the pool, you'd wait for her to come in to clean the room and just end up touching her up! She must've ended up being the richest girl on the staff there! Ha!"

"Well..... it was her fault! She shouldn't have had such amazing tits should she!? Anyway, it was a fair trade off - she needed the extra few dollars and I needed to feel her tits. Bloody gorgeous they were too. Really full, soft brown, a little bit of sag but no more than you'd expect with nice big ones eh! And isn't there something so sexy about a maid - always ready to serve." Brian smiled as he brought the scene back to mind. One thing that Jonathan didn't know was that he'd actually wanked over the maid's tits on the last day of their holiday. 100 dollars. Just 100 dollars to have her lay there smiling at him whilst he squeezed her breasts and pumped his load over them and she was SO grateful for the money.

"Anyway, what about you? How many times did you fuck that girl from the restaurant we used to go to eh? Bet you were up her every bloody night."

Jonathan cast his mind back. He, Brian and Barbara used to eat regularly at a restaurant in the old town. The girls who waited on tables wore traditional black serving dresses. Not particularly short, just above the knee but the scoop necklines of the dresses showed a good portion of cleavage, mostly when the girls leaned forward to place drinks, clear tables or explain a menu item to a customer. However, there'd been this one particular girl that had caught Jonathan's eye. Her cleavage was prominent even when she wasn't leaning over. Her breasts weren't huge (Jonathan later found out a C cup) but they were exceptionally firm and had that sexy jiggle every time she moved. Jonathan couldn't help steal constant glances down her dress as she spoke with other customers and cleaned tables. He so wanted to see how firm those tits were out of her dress, out of her underwear and being the smooth talker that he was, had got her to agree to meet him after her shift for a drink. Well, that evening had been the start of 7 nights of action for Jonathan. He found out that she was 23 and had just broken up with her boyfriend. He'd told her that he had emigrated there recently to escape his own bad relationship and asked if she wanted to start dating. She could tell that Jonathan had status so had agreed willingly and there began 7 nights of great sex. The tits that he'd craved to see were indeed very firm and sat high on her chest, with that beautiful but subtle jiggle that came from C cup breasts. The only thing Jonathan would've changed would've been her nipples and areola, which were quite small but what she lacked in visual appeal for him on that score, she more than made up for with her sexual prowess. She was a tight and willing fuck and gave head like a pro. Jonathan loved the sight of his white skin melding with her caramel brown tones. On the last night of the holiday, he'd walked her home around 2am and just said, "See you tonight baby", like he always did. A few hours later, he was on the flight back to the UK, with her toned, twenty-something body just a very nice memory.

"We're a couple of dirty old bastards aren't we?" Brian rolled his eyes. "How did you stumble across young Amber anyway? What a perfect employee it seems. Just what this place needs - some decent eye candy."

"She shone my shoes at the train station." Jonathan said, very matter of factly.

"Shone your shoes? Now look old boy, I know I'm old fashioned but women shining shoes these days? Really!?"

"It was a charity gig, to raise money for a good cause. Look..."

Jonathan pulled his phone out of his pocket and loaded the short clip of Amber shining his shoes. He gave it to Brian and pressed 'play'.

Brian's jaw dropped as he watched the spectacular display of jiggling young titflesh inside the dress.

"Bloody hell! And she's hiding all that underneath that dress of hers?! Jesus, it's no wonder you employed her your filthy old dog! Absolutely breathtaking!"

Jonathan smiled smugly. He knew that any man who saw Amber and her amazing figure just wanted her there and then but he knew she was his and it made him feel powerful in some way.

"Mind you - better watch your step," Brian continued, "Her boyfriend won't be any too pleased if he knows a dirty sod like you is ogling up his girlfriend."

Again, Jonathan smiled. "Right, down to business." Both men made their way over to the other table where copies of the latest financial reports were waiting. Almost simultaneously, they both casually adjusted the front of their trousers, trying to make their 'semis' more comfortable. They sat down and began to peruse the data.

*********************

"Amber, we're off out to lunch now and then I've got a meeting at the bank which is likely to be a long one so I'll probably go straight home. Can you do as much as you can re-categorising and moving that data on the 'S' drive please but no need to stay late. It shouldn't be too long a job"

"Sure Mr Taylor. I hope the meeting goes well," Amber smiled at both men as they prepared to leave for lunch.

"Well, it's been an absolute pleasure to meet you Amber. I'm sure you'll continue to be an asset to the firm." Brian held out his hand which Amber shook.

"Enjoy your lunch. Bye."

She watched as the large Mercedes pulled away then reached for her sandwich and began to bring up the data that Jonathan wanted moving and recategorising.

*********************

It had been dark for a while but Amber hadn't realised the time. She only had a little bit of data left to sort and thought she'd finish it today rather than starting back on it tomorrow. She looked up at the sound of a vehicle outside, seeing Mr Jenkinson's Mercedes pull up. She watched as he strode purposefully into the reception area.

"Mr Jenkinson," she smiled, "I didn't expect to see you back here. How was lunch?"

"Fine, fine. Look, I think I left my scarf in Jonathan's office. I wouldn't normally bother but it was a gift from Barbara - my wife - and it's got sentimental value you know."

"Oh sure, I understand. Would you like me to go and check for you?"

"If you don't mind, I'd be grateful my dear." Brian again took in her sexy figure she rounded the desk and headed toward the corridor, soon returning with the brown, checked scarf.

"Here we are Mr Jenkinson. It'd slipped down the back of the chair."

"Oh, that's great - thank you Amber. Now what are you doing here so late? I warned you about late nights earlier didn't I? Are you not going home?"

"Well, I thought I'd just finish this job but it's taking a bit longer than I expected."

"Look, forget it for tonight, let me give you a lift home eh? I take it you don't drive as there's no other car outside?"

"No, I don't drive. I am feeling quite tired now so yes, that would be very kind, thank you Mr Jenkinson, it's not far."

Amber set the alarm, quickly locked the reception door and walked to the large, smart Mercedes.

"It's ever so good of you to give me a lift home Mr Jenkinson, thank you. I never planned on staying so late here." Amber reached behind and laid her long coat across the back seat, turning to fasten the seat belt.

"You're welcome my dear. If I hadn't left my scarf behind I wouldn't have come back so it worked out well. Anyway, I told you earlier - you need to get used to late finishes in this business, it's definitely NOT a 9-5 affair you know. Now, give me your postcode."

Amber gave him the postcode and watched as he entered it into the expensive looking sat nav system. She felt tired. It had been a long day.

Brian glanced frequently at Amber as he drove. The hem of her dress was a little further up her thigh now she was sitting in the car and the way the seat belt sat snugly over her chest, emphasising the size of each breast separately, he found very arousing.

"What do you think about infidelity Amber? You mentioned you had a boyfriend earlier and I can't for one minute think that he'd ever be unfaithful to a girl as beautiful as you but what do YOU think? Do you have a view on the topic?"

Amber felt slightly puzzled as to why Brian had picked the subject as a talking point but she felt relaxed enough with him to chat openly.

"Well, it's wrong of course," she began, "If you've got a partner, husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, you're supposed to only be with them."

Brian could easily sense the innocence in her remark from the words she'd used.

"Exactly right my dear, exactly right. And you know what, I've been with my wife for over 30 years and I've never been unfaithful to her. Not once, ever. Don't get me wrong, there have been times when I've been tempted, I'm just a normal red blooded man after all but I made a promise to my wife and that promise needs to be kept."

Brian's words reminded Amber of the words that Father Peter Slocombe had spoken just before her purification yesterday. How refreshing to come across a man who still thought like that and wasn't all about sex.

"Ah, that's so nice," Amber said softly, her voice trailing off slightly as she noticed that Brian had turned the opposite way to the picture on the sat nav screen. She thought he must know what he's doing so said nothing but at the next roundabout, he also went the opposite way.

"Um, is there traffic or something only I don't think we're following the right road."

"Ah, very well spotted Amber. I just have something I need to do en route but I'll still have you home in no time, don't worry."

Amber smiled and closed her eyes, the heated seat in the Mercedes felt very sumptuous. After a short while the car stopped and the engine was switched off. Amber figured this must be where Brian had to do whatever it was he needed to do. She opened her eyes and looked around. Pitch darkness. She couldn't see a thing outside. Brian flicked a switch and a low level door light came on each side. Brian took his seat belt off and reached across and pressed the release on Amber's belt.

"What's happening?" she smiled, "Do we have to get out or something?"

"No. No, we don't have to get out." Brian's voice was low and husky. He reached across, moving the back of his hand gently down the side of Amber's face. "You really are so beautiful you know. You do know that don't you? Such a pretty young thing."

Amber suddenly felt anxious and confused. She had no idea why Brian would be doing this. He was supposed to be taking her home.

"Um, Mr Jenkinson, I think..."

"Sssh. Sssh my dear. Mmmm, such a pretty thing and very sexy."

Amber's stomach lurched at his use of the word 'sexy'.

"Please take me home Mr Jenkinson. I'm tired and..."

"All in good time darling... all in good time." Brian moved his hand down to her chest and began brazonly squeezing her breasts through the knitted dress fabric.

"Dear Lord! You know, I can tell how incredible these breasts of yours are just by feeling them like this. Oh Yessss.... Perfect. Just perfect."

He squeezed harder, mauling at her through her dress.

"Mr Jenkinson! Get off me! Please! Leave me alone!" Amber began to writhe trying to get away from him. Her fingers found the door handle and she pulled furiously at it to find it was locked.

"Amber look. Look at me." Brian placed a finger on her chin and tilted her head upwards. "Look at me darling."

"I don't want you touching me like that Mr. Jenkinson. It's wrong!"

"I SAID - LOOK AT ME!" Brian's tone was now firm and somewhat aggressive. His cock had begun to harden a little when he'd started groping at her breasts through her dress a few moments ago and he just wanted to enjoy being in such close proximity to the sexy girl.

As her eyes met Brian's she strangely felt they still had that same element of kindness that she'd seen earlier but this time, there was a glint, she felt he looked a mixture of excited and determined and really didn't know what to make of the situation. He spoke softly now, his gaze never leaving her eyes,

"Amber, this will be SO much better if you do as you're told willingly darling. I mean, the last thing I want to do is to have to accidentally rip your dress because you're not joining in the fun. Now that really WOULDN'T be fun would it?"

"I... I don't understand Mr Jenkinson. I don't know what you want and all I want is to go home."

"And home is exactly where you WILL be going my sweet once you've shown me what delights you've got hiding under that dress. NOW d'you know what I mean?"

"But why? You said you'd never be unfaithful to your wife and..."

"Quite right! And I never WILL be either." Brian was indignant in his retort, "But looking is not the same as being unfaithful is it? Like I said earlier, I'm a red blooded male, I enjoy looking at beautiful girls, especially young ones blessed with perfect slender bodies and very well developed breasts and I have to say my darling, you have both don't you think?"

Amber now hated the cold, steely glint in the man's grey eyes and the large, smug grin that had spread across his face as those last words had left his lips was making her feel sick. He obviously wanted her to undress for him and she felt anxious and scared, not only because the thought of it was horrible and she just didn't want to do it but because she totally didn't want to be in another situation like this following her purification with Father Peter. She remembered what the priest had said yesterday, about how her 'role' was to help men to realise it was wrong to be lustful with her.

"Look, I'll spend as much time in your company as you like. We can chat about anything and if you need any jobs done, I'll help out but please - not this. Please Mr Jenkinson?"

Amber's attempts at trying to appeal to his better nature failed instantly as Brian's hands moved back to her breasts and he began to move his palms over them, like he was trying to smooth her dress down. She winced, turning her body sharply to one side in an effort to move her chest away from his wandering hands.

Brian pulled on her right shoulder, roughly turning her to face him once again.

"Hmmm... now, you've got a decision to make young lady. Do you want to do as you're told and make this a much more pleasant and enjoyable experience or do I have to?...." He trailed off, wriggling one finger of his right hand through the gap between two buttons on the top part of her dress and taking hold of the other side of the fabric with his clenched left hand. Amber watched his expression change quickly to one with gritted teeth and annoyed eyes and felt pulling on both sides of her dress.

"Well? What's it to be? Feels like this will rip really easily actually which is good."

Tears started to prick Amber's eyes. She didn't want her dress ripped but equally, she didn't want to show herself to this horrible old man.

"I don't want this! I don't want you doing this to me! It's wrong! I'll tell Jonathan!"

"Ha! Oh Amber, Amber, Amber. Amber my DEAR - do you seriously think he'll believe an employee of 6 months standing over decades worth of friendship with me? Well, I know you're young but I didn't realise you were quite so naive. I think you've still got a lot of growing up to do. Hopefully, your new boyfriend will help you with that but in the meantime, I want to enjoy you for a little while. You know, a little pre-dinner aperitif before I go home to my wife and enjoy whatever delights she's cooked up for us this evening. So... what's it to be my lovely? D'you want to carry on with this "I don't want it" crap and I'll tell Jonathan you came on to me for sex which I know will mean you lose your job immediately, or would you prefer to just do as I ask and then we can both forget all about it, Jonathan won't know, you get to keep your job and you can rest easy in the knowledge that if you do ever try to tell him, he'll side with me over you every - single - bloody - time. Now, what's it to be darling?"

Amber lowered her head. She couldn't bear to look at the evil, self-righteous grin on Brian's face any more. She wanted to be somwehere else. Anywhere else but here in Brian's Mercedes right now. She didn't want to lose her job, she'd worked so hard for her promotion and she felt her life with Jonathan in it as her boyfriend was perfect. As it dawned on her that she had little choice but to show her body to the horrible, manipulative man in front of her, she remembered what he'd said a couple of times about not being unfaithful to his wife. Surely, he wouldn't break a 30 year rule just because he was in the car with her? He must've had loads of opportunities with other women in his life and he said he'd never taken any of them. Amber's mindset started to change. Much as she hated what she was going to have to do, at least it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as what Colin Barratt had put her through.

"I'm getting impatient Amber. I haven't got all night and to be honest, you're lucky I haven't just ripped this open." Amber felt his hands pulling hard at the front of her dress.

"No! No! Please. Don't pull my dress. I'll.... I'll...." Amber bit her lip and momentarily closed her eyes, "I'll unbutton it."

"Eeeeeeexcellent. You know it makes sense sweetheart. Well, go on then, show me what you've got darling, because I'm gonna guess you've got a pair of lovely big breasts under there. Eh? Ha!"

Amber tried to be strong as her fingers found the springy little buttons that lined the front of her sweater dress. 'He WON'T be unfaithful. He WON'T be unfaithful' The words played over and over in her head.

Brian's tongue ran side to side on his bottom lip, watching transfixed as Amber's fingers continued downwards.

"Remind me how old you are sweetheart."

"I'm 18." Amber just wanted to get the whole sorry thing over with, still pinning all her hopes on 'he won't be unfaithful'.

"I BEG your pardon!? 18 what??!"

Amber thought for a moment and realised she hadn't addressed the man properly. She finished the last button and pulled the top part of her dress open.

"I'm 18 Mr Jenkinson."

"YE GODS AND LITTLE FISHES!!" Brian's cock twitched hard as Amber revealed her bra clad teen breasts to his eyes.

"Shit!!! SHIT!! Now look, I could tell you were a big girl but these! THESE???"

Brian's reached out and began to run his hands over the silky fabric of the cream coloured cups.

"Mmmm, Christ! This bra's so thin Amber, I can feel your darling nipples through it. Bloody hell!"

Amber felt sick as Brian moved his thumbs across the centre of the delicate cups, flicking back and forth across both her nipples, feeling them harden beneath the fabric and enjoying the slight jiggle as Amber's body jerked involuntarily from the messages that her super sensitive nipples were sending elsewhere within her.

"Please don't touch me Mr Jenkinson. You said you just wanted to look."

"I'm not touching you am I? I'm just admiring this bra. You know the fabric is so delicate and silky. Talking of bras - what size is it? Tell me what size bra a well endowed teenage girl like you has to wear to keep these beauties covered up eh."

Oh God no. Please no. Not again. Amber hadn't anticipated being asked her bra size yet again and the phrase just gave her flashbacks of all the other horrible situations she'd been in. She stayed silent, head down, feeling like if she told him, she'd end up ruining the purification she'd had yesterday with Father Peter.

"Suit yourself." Brian said, indignantly. "I'll find out for myself anyway when you take it off for me."

"I'm not taking my bra off Mr Jenkinson. It's not right. You've seen me in my underwear now please take me home."

"Now come on Amber. If you're going to make a success in the newspaper world you know you can never renage on a deal and we had a deal. Remember? You didn't want me to tear your clothes so you offered to undress for me. You didn't want to lose your job so you agreed to do as I asked and I'm a simple man Amber with simple pleasures but I'll be honest, the sight of your spectacular breasts in that beautiful bra has got me rather aroused. Here..."