Busty Amber Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll wait here and we can go downstairs together again, OK?"

"Oh, errr..." Andy was short of breath himself now. The stairs had been a slog that he wasn't used to. "Um... I thought Sophie mentioned to you that I need help with the toilet?"

"Yes, she did. Help to go to the toilet and I've brought you here." Amber smiled, her own breath now fully recovered.

"No. Well... what I actually meant by that was that I need help to GO to the toilet, you know - how can I put it - my ablutions."

Amber wasn't familiar with the word 'ablutions' and stared bemused at Andy's face, almost willing him to come out with more information so as she didn't have to stand there feeling stupid.

"I'm sorry dear, I should've been more explicit. God this is embarrassing...." He trailed off, purposefully moving his gaze to the floor in mock embarrassment.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Amber wanted to help the man but felt she had done what was asked and she was becoming a bit frustrated as she wanted to get back downstairs with Jonathan and the others.

"Look, I have a carer who comes in and helps me with certain tasks. My arthritis is bad and it's getting worse. Some of those tasks are what they call 'personal care' tasks and one of those is actually helping me to go to the toilet. I'll be frank with you..." Andy glanced back down the stairs pretending to check that nobody was around. He lowered his voice to continue...

"I struggle with zippers and clothing, my fine motor skills are crap, I shake quite a bit so things can get messy, I'm not great with the physical aspects of cleaning up. I have a carer (well, several actually as they rotate) and they help me go to the toilet physically if you get what I mean. You know, they help me get my trousers out of the way and make sure my aim is straight and stuff, put me back together afterwards, ha! Look, I'm sorry if this is all too much for you dear, you go back downstairs with the others, I'll try and manage." As he finished speaking, he dealt his killer blow, casting his gaze downwards again and running his finger under his right eye, pretending to wipe away a tear.

Amber was quite shocked. She'd never even considered that people could become unable to do such basic tasks. She thought of June as Sophie had once told her that Howard had to bathe her. Whilst at this stage in her life, it wasn't something that she could see herself doing or wanting to do, she was glad that there were devoted people around who would do such things for their loved ones. She suddenly felt sorry for Andy, having to rely on strangers to do such personal things for him.

"I... I didn't realise, I'm sorry. L... look, I'll help you, it's OK, come on." Amber took his hand and pushed the toilet door open.

Inside his mind, Andy was smiling broadly as he followed her into the small room. It was a tight squeeze.

"Thank you. Thank you SO much, I'm very grateful, I..."

"It's fine," Amber smiled. After all, it would take no time at all for Andy to have a pee and then they'd be back downstairs with the others.

Andy leaned back on the door to close it.

"Right, lift the lid and the seat first."

Andy stared into the mirror on the wall behind the toilet, gazing lustily at the reflection of Amber's cleavage as she bent slightly to lift the lid and seat. He'd obviously noticed her large bust from the moment she and Jonathan had arrived but he hadn't had such a close up view of it all evening - until now. 'Mmmm, oh God they're so big.' His silent thoughts and the visual from the mirror was sending tingles to his cock.

"That's it. Now, can you unzip me and get my clothes out of the way please?" Andy turned his back to the door to face her as she turned to face him. Taking the zip pull in her fingers she began to pull it down, watching carefully to make sure his shirt didn't get snagged up in it. Andy gazed into her beautifully deep cleavage, marvelling at how the dividing line between her incredible young breasts seemed so long and how the tight, wide neckline of her costume really showcased her stunning globes to perfection. He knew that his cock was now semi hard and wondered if she'd suspect anything when she saw it.

"Right now, nearly there, just don't laugh at an old man during the next bit will you." Andy cleverly threw a bit of self-deprecation in to help keep up the pretence, catching his breath in anticipation as Amber began to pull his boxers down.

As she pulled the waistband down, Andy's swollen knob sprung up past the elastic. Amber's eyes widened. She was expecting a flaccid old man's penis that needed a wee. Noticing her expression in the mirror, Andy thought he'd better say something...

"Huh, it's happened again." He faked an angry expresion. "I get very stiff sometimes. My whole body. Makes me ache. It's all part of the arthritis you know. I'm sorry, I know it looks awful but if I can just pee then we'll be outta here. Can you help me?"

"Y... yes, I said I'd help." Amber really wanted this to be over now. Part of her felt sorry for the old man. She imagined how she'd feel having to ask somebody to help her with something like this. It really didn't bear thinking about. "What do you need me to do?"

Andy's truthful answer in this situation would be, 'you just need to show me your tits and kneel down and suck me off' but of course, that was pure fantasy and would never happen. All the same, he was going to enjoy himself whilst he had the attention of the sexy teenager.

"Just hold my cock and aim it into the toilet dear and then I know I won't make a mess."

Amber was surprised to hear the old man use the word 'cock'. She'd expected him to say 'penis'. She felt it sounded strange to hear such an old man say 'cock', almost as if he still had sexual thoughts and feelings and she felt sure that at the age of 76, thoughts and feelings like that would definitely be things of the distant past. In terms of the male psyche, she still had so much to learn, one of the things being that - no matter how old a man - he still harboured sexual thoughts and fantasies and if an opportunity presented itself, he'd be even more likely to go for it than a younger man after all, it might be his last opportunity.

Andy watched as her small hand reached down towards his twitching cock and the tips of her fingers met his reddened, stretched skin.

"Mmmm yes. Gently put your fingers around it and guide it." No sooner had the words left Andy's lips, he mentally scolded himself for the 'Mmmm, yes' that came out at the start of his sentence. God, he was so turned on but there was no way he could let Amber get any idea that this was anything more than a personal care task.

He closed his eyes as her smooth fingers curled gently around his shaft, leaving his bright, swollen knob sitting like a beacon on top of her hand.

"Urrgh, I'm getting wobbly." Andy put his left hand on Amber's shoulder to steady himself, glaring down at the exposed titflesh that bulged from the neckline of her dress.

Amber wondered when he might start peeing. It seemed to be taking a long time. Trouble was, that Andy was almost fully erect now and as any man knows, trying to pee in that situation is both impossible and painful.

"Sorry about this. Another price you pay for getting old. Shouldn't be too long." Andy didn't move his eyes away from Amber's cleavage as he spoke. His mind now imagining how her big, youthful tits felt. How on earth did such a young, slim girl end up with such big tits? He could tell they were totally natural too.

"It's OK." Amber half smiled, her frustration at the situation was growing but she would do her best not to let it show, still feeling quite sorry for the old man.

"Errr, perhaps if you just shake a little bit, it might help? Sorry (again). I know it must seem horrible to you but, my carers have to do this several times a day."

"Um... right... errr..." Amber wasn't sure exactly what he wanted. Her delicate fingers were already wrapped gently but purposefully around his shaft and she was sure she'd felt it heating up since she first took hold of it.

"Just... err... like this..." Andy placed his right hand gently over hers and began to move it up and down. "You kind of have to alternate between slow and steady like this and a bit quicker like this." He began to move his hand up and down as quickly as he could but Amber's hand wasn't yet moving with him underneath so it was a bit of a sloppy affair. "Here - you try." Andy moved his hand away and Amber attempted to continue - slow... quickly... slow... quickly.

"Aaaah, oh yes!" Andy couldn't help himself but knew his shriek might've unnerved the girl and desperately tried to get himself back in order. "That's it... f... five seconds slow and then... then... OK!... 10 seconds quick. Count in your head."

Amber concentrated hard, counting 5 seconds whilst she slowly moved her hand up and down his hard, red cock and 10 seconds as she rubbed him faster. Everything became a blur as she concentrated hard on following the old man's instructions, counting carefully in her head. Meanwhile, Andy was reaching a point where he felt he was losing control. He now had the sexiest, bustiest girl standing there, effectively wanking him off and she didn't realise it. He couldn't help himself.

"Mmmm... this is good. SO good. Errr, I'm sure I can feel a pee coming. Oh God... yes!" As she reached the faster part of the cycle, he again looked down into her dress. Her large, bulging breasts jiggled as she quickly shook at his raging hardon. "You know, you're so beautiful. Such a beautiful young girl."

"Umm... th... thank you." Amber could hear laughter coming from downstairs and she just wanted to get back to the others and enjoy the fun.

"Yes indeed. You know, I've watched you the last few years. Seen you each day on your way to college. Seen how you've changed and grown up into such a beaufiful girl and so sexy too. Your boyfriend's a very lucky man. VERY lucky."

Amber wasn't at all keen on his use of the word 'sexy' but was pleased that he at least acknowledged her boyfriend. She managed to muster a smile as she thought of Jonathan and started shaking swiftly at Andy's cock, desperately trying to help him pee.

"Yes, I've watched you grow over the years and... well... I hope you don't mind me saying but you've got the most amazing pair of tits." Andy stared down into the abyss of jiggling titflesh, imagining what it would feel like wrapped around his old, sex-starved cock.

"Mr Beresford, I really don't think..." Amber was annoyed but Andy interrupted what was going to be her vehement objection to his remark.

"Course, you know it's a compliment don't you? I don't mean any harm. I just say what I see and I know all girls love compliments don't they?"

"I'm going to have to leave you to it here Mr Beresford. I don't know why you're talking like this, you're not peeing and I'm here to enjoy an evening with my family and friends."

"Show me your tits. Please. Please, just show me your tits. Let me see those big funbags for myself. Andy reached forward and grabbed at Amber's left breast, squeezing it through the tight suede fabric. "Mmmm, God, they feel so firm. Are they really that firm or is that your bra?"

"Mr Beresford! Will you get OFF me. Get off me NOW!"

Amber wriggled, making her boobs move about even more, teasing Andy's hand to a rhythmic undulation of soft, warm flesh.

"Wait! Wait!" Andy took his hand away from her chest and put one finger on his lips. "Ssssh. OK, I'm sorry. I can't help myself. I'm a red blooded man like anyone else and get just as turned on by a sexy girl with a great pair of tits.

"Mr Beresford!" Amber let go of his cock and tried to get past him to leave the small room. Andy pressed himself backwards against the door, making it impossible to open.

"Look, show me your tits and we'll say no more about it eh?"

"What!? Say no more about what!? What on earth are you talking about."

"If you don't help me out, when I get back downstairs, I'll tell everyone that you used me because you were feeling so horny and wanted to fuck a stranger."

"What!? You're crazy! You're actually crazy! There's something wrong with you! I'd never want to do anything with you and it's a lie! A complete lie!"

"Maybe, but who are they going to believe eh? And more importantly, who is your BOYFRIEND going to believe? A simple old man with mobility problems or a girl who comes to a party in the smallest excuse for a dress, showing off her arse and tits and encouraging men to lust after her. Eh?!"

"I have NOT encouraged you! I've done nothing Mr Beresford, now please..."

"Done nothing! Ha! Are you REALLY that naive? Is THAT why your boyfriend fancies you so much eh? A dumb tart with huge tits that he can just do whatever he wants with?! Oh yes, of course, it all makes sense now, you're just a busty little gold-digger I bet. And of course, he doesn't mind because he's the one getting to fuck you senseless every single day. Bastard!"

Amber felt tears pricking her eyes. It wasn't so much what Andy had said about her that hurt, it was the fact that he thought Jonathan only wanted her for her body. OK, she knew that Jonathan loved her figure and particularly her breasts, he'd told her so many times but that was just ONE part of their relationship. She loved him and knew he cared for her in a way that amounted to much more than just the way she looked physically. That said, she knew what it would look like if they went downstairs after all this time and Andy told them she'd tried to somehow seduce him. They'd been gone at least 15 minutes already and she was surprised that nobody had shouted up after them.

Of course, if the truth be told, Andy had hit the nail on the head. There was no way that Jonathan would have committed himself into a relationship with any girl who didn't have a pair of tits that absolutely blew his mind.

"It makes sense doesn't it?" Andy spoke more gently now, placing a finger under her chin and lifting her face up to look at him. Amber averted her eyes, not wanting to see the lecherous glint in her neighbour's eyes. A couple of tears caught the light.

"Come on now - a couple of minutes and we'll both be back downstairs again like nothing ever happened but I do still need a pee so err... could you..." Andy nodded down at his cock, which was bobbing around as he anticipated seeing Amber's naked breasts.

Amber again wrapped her fingers around Andy's swollen, red cock and began moving them up and down in a mixture of slow and quick bursts.

"Use your other hand to... to... un... unzip your... dress."

Andy could hardly get his words out, Amber could see white globs of drool forming at each side of his mouth and felt sick. Slowly, she reached behind and began to fumble with the zip pull at the back of her dress.

"Tell me what size they are? What size are your tits?"

Amber hated his vulger language. In her head, she was transported back to all the previous times she'd been asked what size her breasts were. Why did men have to be so fixated on breasts!?

"30F"

"30F!? F!!?????? Fucking F!!?????" Andy was genuinely shocked. He could obviously tell she was big but he'd never even have thought it was possible for such a young girl to have F cup tits. "You wearing a bra under there?"

"N... no, I'm not." Amber continued to shake his now throbbing cock. "It's built into the..."

"Fuck me! Jesus!" Andy cut across her, not the slightest bit interested in the technical aspects of her costume. In just a few seconds, he'd be looking at the most amazing pair of tits he'd ever seen in his life.

It felt like time was standing still. Andy's mouth fell open as Amber pushed the tight suede fabric down over her breasts, leaving it resting on her hips. Andy instantly felt like he was going to cum, with the teenager still shaking at his cock firmly.

"Jesus - fucking - CHRIST!! Look at THOSE!!"

The shape of Amber's large, yet youthfully upthrusting breasts literally took Andy's breath away and he began to cough. Their curved undersides jutting out fiercely from her chest and topped with wide, pale browny-pink areola. Amber continued to shake his cock, her gaze on the floor, not wanting to look at either his filthy expression or his gnarly, fat erection.

"Jesus, they're fucking massive! You really are every man's fucking wet dream! I've seen you growing over the years but to see these now! Fuck! Look how they stick out! So fucking big! I need to feel 'em." Andy reached out towards her, unable to control his urge to grope the teenager's ripe, pert breasts.

"NO! No Mr Beresford, please! You said you wanted to see my breasts and I've shown you so please stop this and let's get back downstairs."

"This is the problem with girls like you though. Just as I said before, you tease men then call time and that's a very dangerous thing to do. VERY dangerous. Now, let me feel your tits or I'll tell everyone you came on to me like a filthy little underdressed slut."

Once again, tears welled in Amber's eyes as she resigned herself to the imminent touch of a pair of disgusting lecherous old hands. She closed her eyes as the old man's fingers made contact with her bust. Andy poked his fingers into her flesh, testing the response and watching eagerly as her young breast flesh sprung back quickly as he continued to prod at her boobs.

"Mmmm, yesss... only young tits can do this you know. Only perfect young tits." He slid his palms under each breast and lifted gently. Amber looked up to see his eyes close and his mouth open. Strings of saliva crossed his open mouth like a harp as the dirty old man hefted her large, firm breasts, her titflesh overflowing the sides of his hands. As if on autopilot, Amber was still shaking at the now painfully engorged cock in her right hand and Andy knew he didn't have long.

"Fuck these are so firm. So FUCKING big and firm. Look at the shape of 'em. Fucking perfect." Andy had never felt such perfect tits in his entire life and now, at 76 years of age, here he was with the biggest, shapliest set of tits he had ever had seen, moulding to his eager, wrinkled hands as if it were the most natural thing in the whole world. On top of that, Amber was only 18 years old. God it turned him on SO much being able to feel up such a young teen girl. He felt his balls tighten and knew he had to act. He gave Amber's boobs a last deep squeeze and let go...

"Right, I don't think I'm gonna be able to pee yet so we should just go back downstairs eh? Sort my trousers and pants will you."

His words were music to Amber's ears. Finally, he was putting a stop to this awful charade himself. Letting go of his still throbbing cock, she bent down to take hold of his boxers and shrieked as hot jets of liquid hit her chest. Andy had literally just been waiting for the girl to bend down to let himself go.

"Aaaah!!! Aaaahhhh!! Aaaahhhhh!! God, I need to be quiet. Ugh!" Andy raised his left hand to his mouth and bit down on it hard, trying to stifle the sound of what he felt was the most intense climax he had ever had. Stifling the sound meant that the release had to find another way out and his whole body began to shake uncontrollably as his other hand helped to pump more and more cum from his cock and straight down over Amber's big nude tits.

"Mmmmph... mmmmph... mmmmph." Every pump of his dick was accompanied by a stifled moan.

Amber was horrified. Her bare breasts were now covered in her disgusting old neighbour's filthy spunk. Much as she just wanted to go away and hide and cry, she knew she had to get back to the others without it looking like anything untoward had happened. Andy was now slumped against the door, trying to get his breath back so reaching for the toilet roll, she pulled a load of paper off and began wiping her breasts.

1...34567...12