Busty Amber Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OWWWW!! NO!! NO!! OH NO!! NO JONATHAN!! OWWW!!"

With his now free hands, he pushed her dress up, scrunching it high around her neck, delighting in the vigourous jiggle of her tits as they shook freely within the strapless, lace balcony cups.

"OHHH! D'you know what that Howard would do now if he was fucking you like this? D'you know what he'd do?"

Tears streamed down Amber's face as she lurched up and down the flat, leather seat, such was the force of Jonathan's bodyweight. Why was he doing this? Why would he make her cry like this? Why did he ALWAYS have to have sex?! And why was he now referring to Howard? His cock felt wider and more powerful than ever, stretching her insides with it's ferocity. She felt sick and closed her eyes, not wanting any visual at all from this horrible situation.

"OPEN YOUR EYES!! I'll show you what he'd do," Jonathan continued, completely oblivious to Amber's protestations, such was the uncontrollable nature of his urgent, sexual need.

Amber's breasts jerked violently in a circular motion as the strapless bra was ripped from her chest. Jonathan spat down on her tits several times, still plowing her cunt harder than ever. Using both hands, he massaged his saliva into her jiggling titflesh, keeping one nipple between his finger and thumb and lowering his head to her other breast.

"Aaaaghhh Mmmmmphhh!" Clamping his mouth over her left nipple he began to suck hard whilst still pinching her right nipple. Every so often, he would raise his head to utter something before going back to feast on her swelling areola again...

"He wants to suck on your 18 year old tits. That's EXACTLY what he wants to do. Mmmmmphhh!"

"I saw him looking at your tits all the time. Fucking drooling he was. Dirty old bastard! Mmmmmphhh!"

Still Amber cried, every one thing that Jonathan said or did just made everything 100 times worse. She knew Howard totally wasn't like that and apart from the awfulness of what Jonathan was doing, the thought that anyone could think that about her best friend's grandad made her really upset.

The tightness of Amber's unwilling cunt and her helpless and dishevelled appearance as she shook beneath him with her now wet and shiny nipples was bringing Jonathan to the verge of climax. Lifting his head from her tit, he began to prime himself for release...

"Remind me when you stopped doing ballet? How old were you?"

Amber thought his eyes looked evil and turned her head away. She didn't want to talk, she just wanted to be free of this terrible ordeal.

"Fuck it! Tell me you dirty girl! Tell me when your titties got too big to do ballet! Coz you were wearing F cup bras when you were 17 weren't you? That's what you told me! Oooh what a BIG girl!! Arrgghh!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!"

There was no point her answering, Jonathan had already gone beyond the point of no return, furiously pumping what he felt was the biggest load ever into the unwilling girl's tight (but this time, reluctant) pussy.

Much as Amber hated his sounds of rapture, she knew it meant the ordeal was coming to a close. She lie there, still as anything, eyes closed, waiting to feel his shaking weight lift from her body. Coughing as he did so, Jonathan eased himself off of her slender frame, using the dashboard to brace himself as he fell back into his own seat. Still breathing heavily, he flicked the controls on the passenger seat, bringing Amber back to a regular sitting position. He felt awkward. He didn't know what to say. Cracking a joke seemed wrong. Telling her how amazing she was after the semi-aggressive way he just 'took' her seemed wrong. Just driving off and saying nothing seemed wrong. Fuck it! The euphoria of his intense orgasm was fading and being replaced by thoughts that he'd gone a little bit over the top. For the first time ever, he felt that he might be losing control in terms of his urges. If he were honest with himself, he did feel that his sex drive was becoming higher than ever and although he would be the first to tell anyone that blokes - no matter how old they were - would always have rampant sex drives, he did wonder if, at 62, part of his brain or body should be telling him to calm down. But no - it was totally the opposite and what was becoming even more apparent was that although his desires themselves hadn't changed, they were becoming more extreme, he felt he just HAD to fulfil them no matter what and would go to whatever lengths it took to do so. He felt that it was lucky he had decided to marry Amber. Once married to his stunning young girlfriend, sex would be 'on tap'. They'd be living together, officially be a 'couple' so even more reason to just be able to 'do it' without thinking or worrying what the other one thought or feeling guilty afterwards (as he was right now). Maybe finally being married would calm him down? Still not knowing what to do, he started the engine, glancing across at Amber as he fastened his seat belt. He felt bad as she made the best of a bad job in trying to stretch the now ripped right bra cup over her still damp boob. Pushing down her dress, she fastened her seat belt. Jonathan felt incredibly awkward. Her silence was making him feel quite sick now. One thing he definitely didn't want to do was put the girl off of marrying him. No, he would now make a massive effort to make sex something that happened when they BOTH wanted it and maybe try and keep his opinions and perverse fantasies involving Amber and the lust of other men, to himself.

With her eyes closed and head back, Amber too felt very awkward at their silence. Jonathan was never silent in fact, he hated silence and always tried to fill it with something - anything. She'd absolutely hated what had just happened and genuinely didn't understand why he couldn't have waited the 10/15 minutes until they'd got home and could've just gone to bed together. The image of him on one knee, proposing to her in front of her family and friends came into her mind. Had she over-reacted? Did she somehow 'owe' it to him to be 'up for it' in the car on the way home. She started to toy with the hugely expensive diamond ring on her finger. He'd given her expensive jewellery, expensive underwear, a treatment voucher at the salon that she knew from experience had premium prices, booked what she imagined would be a very costly trip abroad AND he'd asked her to marry him. In her mind, she felt that a 'quickie' in the car on the way home was the least she could give back. Why oh why did she always react badly to things like that? Sex had always been the same in her mind, something that a loving couple did at home and in bed. Perhaps it was her Catholic upbringing? She was only 18 and Jonathan was her first boyfriend. She sat there, convincing herself that it was something she'd have to get used to. After all, Jonathan was right - he had told her very early on in their relationship that he had a high sex drive. However, just as she was reconciling herself to that, she remembered everything he'd said whilst on top of her. All that stuff about all the men at her parents' party wanting to do things to her and especially the way he'd focused on Howard, making him out to be an awful, dirty old man when he was nothing like that at all. Once again, just as she'd done on several occasions before, she blamed Jonathan's sex drive and figured that he couldn't control it. He'd often spoken about male 'urges' and his were just more frequent than other men. No, she would have to start being a little more understanding. Maybe when they were just relaxing together over breakfast in the morning, she would see what mood he was in and bring up the subject of what he shouts out during sex and see if she could understand it more or better still - get him to stop.

As her inner mind and body were calming down and rationalising the situation, she had no idea that Jonathan had just gone through the same process in his head from his perspective. Simultaneously, they looked across at each other, their eyes met and they each smiled. To Jonathan, Amber's eyes looked slightly watery but loving. To Amber, Jonathan's eyes looked a bit sad, remorseful but reflecting love she thought. Jonathan reached across and took her hand, as he turned to look back at the road.

As the large electric gates opened then closed behind them, Jonathan pulled up close to his front door. Collecting their two bags from the boot, he went up the steps to open the front door. Amber leaned into the back of the car and picked up the bags of presents they'd received from each other and everyone else. After everything that had happened on their journey back, she felt strangely happy that they would go to bed together and just sleep now. She knew she wanted to cuddle him. Just cuddle him and nestle into him as they drifted off together. Slamming the car door shut, she walked towards the front door, conscious of Jonathan's still-warm jizz escaping her pussy and starting to make its way down her thigh.

*********************************************************