Busty Amber Ch. 12

Story Info
Best Christmas Day Ever? (Depends who you are).
41.6k words
4.88
12.3k
25
13

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in my stories are aged 18 and over and whilst there may sometimes be conversations that involve people casting their minds back to when they were younger, sex is NOT a feature of those past times and any sexually active characters are aged 18 and over.

Thank you to all my followers who have waited patiently for this next chapter. Other commitments mean that I cannot write as prolifically as I previously have but rest assured, many more chapters are waiting in the wings.

*

Jonathan had been up for a couple of hours already when Amber started to stir. There was a feeling in the pit of his stomach that was making him feel a bit on edge and anxious. He knew exactly what it was. Truth be told, he wasn't relishing the thought of staying over at Amber's parents' house tonight. Much as Jonathan was a strong businessman and a genial raconteur, he functioned best in environments where he was with other business owners or work colleagues talking about business or, with a group of like-minded, fellow 'dirty old men' (he didn't like the phrase but knew it would be what anyone who knew about his fetishes would think of him), discussing busty young girls and the size and shape of their breasts. For once, he knew he was going to have to rely on Amber to be with him and keep him involved in conversation with her parents and their other guests and he didn't like that feeling.

He'd not had a great sleep. He'd woken up half naked and cold in the cinema room and swore out loud to himself, annoyed that he felt like shit as he came to. His legs felt like lead weights as he dragged himself up the stairs and collapsed straight into bed next to Amber, so tired and annoyed that he didn't even nuzzle into her or touch her in any way. He'd been restless through the rest of the night and felt like he'd been lying awake for several hours when a low vibration on his phone prompted him to give in to the fact that he wasn't going to fall asleep. His stomach felt odd; anxious, nervous. He picked up his phone, squinting as the bright screen light hit his face. He noticed the notification symbol. An upload to his website. Never able to resist immediately checking what new and sexy delight had been posted and also needing a distraction from how he was feeling, he'd logged on. The 30 second clip had obviously been taken from above. Jonathan guessed from the surroundings, some dirty perv on a hotel balcony. A muscular man in swim shorts who looked to be in his 30s was lying on a lounger by a pool, and next to him, a girl who he thought looked to be in her early to mid 20s wearing a yellow bikini. As the camera began to zoom in on her bust, Jonathan could tell she was beautifully stacked. Lying on her back, her breasts had rolled to the sides of her chest and whilst they didn't stick up as much as Amber's when she was on her back, their fullness still stretched her bikini cups and plenty of deliciously tanned titflesh was visible from the side and from above.

The guy picked up a bottle of tanning oil and squeezed some into his palm, passing the bottle to his girlfriend. She squeezed some into her hand and began to massage it into the centre of her chest between her breasts. Jonathan watched, hoping that the girl would sit up so he could appreciate the natural shape of her tits but she remained reclined on the lounger. She moved her hands to the outside of her breasts, still massaging the oil in, squeezing them together and creating a deep, pillowy cleavage. By this time, Jonathan had begun to slowly stroke his cock but just as he was getting into it, the camera angle switched back to the guy. 'Shit,' Jonathan murmured quietly. His annoyance was to be short lived though. The camera focused in on the guy's hands as he smoothed the oil over the girl's inner thighs, his fingers pressing deeply into her smooth, toned skin and creeping ever higher up her legs. As he reached the thin, yellow gusset of her bikini briefs he traced a finger over it, smiling as her body jerked in response. The camera panned out as the guy looked all around, then back in as his middle finger slipped underneath the fabric. Jonathan's was conscious that his own breathing was becoming heavier as he watched the movement of the guy's eager finger beneath the yellow fabric. As the camera panned out, the girl was still massaging oil into her breasts but it was becoming obvious from the way her body was contorting, that she was enjoying the attention of her male companion. Jonathan watched as she slipped her fingers under her bikini cups and began rubbing over her nipples. Annoyingly, her breasts were never fully bared during the clip but just watching the full, fleshy orbs being moved around beneath the fabric and seeing the indentations her obviously hard nipples were making in the thin, yellow cups had made Jonathan rock hard. It was the whole voyeur in him. The whole seeing something he shouldn't be seeing that just got him every time.

The clip ended and Jonathan needed to cum. He turned to face Amber, annoyed that she was facing the other way and snoring ever so gently.

Completely resigned to having no further sleep, he picked up his phone and moved the clip back to where the guy's fingers had slipped into the girl's bikini bottoms. He got up and slipped his dressing gown on, leaving it open and walked quietly round to the the other side of the large bed, his cock fully extended and wavering in front of him. Carefully easing down the duvet, he looked down at the beautiful 18 year old girl sleeping soundly in his bed, her rested face looking more innocent than ever. Slowly, and quietly, he slipped each thin strap of the small cotton top that she'd squeezed into yesterday evening off her shoulders and halfway down her arms then lifted each breast out. The tight fabric of the top pushed back against her boobs, pushing them further upwards than they naturally sat when she was on her back.

'Christ,' Jonathan murmured softly. Everytime he saw her areola and nipples he was blown away by just how perfect they were. The large, pinky / pale-brownish circles were currently soft, their edges melting beautifully into the huge, shapely mounds of flesh that jutted from her chest. He lowered his cock down and began to gently wipe his wet glans over them, enjoying how - even though she was in a deep sleep - her nipples still responded.

Jonathan put his phone down on the duvet to one side and pressed play. As the guy's fingers slipped beneath the girl's bikini gusset, Jonathan slipped his middle finger through the high, leg opening of Amber's tight pyjama shorts, immediately feeling her soft, young nub and the surrounding puffiness of her mound. From this point, he focused solely on what was happening on his phone screen. He watched as the guy frigged the girl beneath her bikini briefs and the girl squeezed and massaged her tits. In his head, Jonathan was telling the girl that she loved to be felt up in public and that she'd probably had loads of guys round that pool thinking about her as they wanked beside their sleeping wives every night on their holiday.

With his finger now probing Amber's tight, young cunt, it wasn't long before Jonathan was ready to shoot his load and although it was a much needed and enjoyable release, Jonathan had found it a massive struggle keeping so quiet. He was also conscious that Amber had begun to stir slightly so hadn't been thinking about accuracy when he came, the result being that Amber's entire face and part of her chest had been covered with yet more of Jonathan's copious seed.

As he shook the last drops of spunk from his cock, he tentatively lifted Amber's arms above her head and spread them across the pillow. Picking up his phone he quietly snapped a couple of pictures of the cum drenched teen, his wet thumb smearing his phone screen. He then eased Amber's tits back inside the top, moved her arms back down and pushed the little straps back up onto her shoulders. It was only 5.25am! There was no way Amber would be awake yet. He pulled the duvet up to cover her and pulled his dressing gown around him, pressing it onto his wet cockhead so as to absorb some of the wetness that remained there. He actually was a really filthy bastard when left to his own devices.

*********

Amber was starting to wake. With her eyes still shut, a smile began to spread across her face as she remembered where she was. In her boyfriend's house, in her boyfriend's bed and with her boyfriend next to her. She moved her arm over, moving her hand up and down the bed, expecting to feel Jonathan's warmth there. Nothing. She started to open her eyes, finding that one eye was stuck down. She remembered that the same thing had happened when she'd first stayed at Jonathan's house. She began rubbing, finally managing to get both eyes focused. She sat up slowly as she realised that Jonathan wasn't there.

"Aaah, my princess awakes."

Jonathan came in holding two milky cups of coffee, placed one down on the cabinet next to Amber and walked round and sat down on his side of the bed.

"Jonathan!? How long have you been up?"

Jonathan looked at his watch. "Oooh, about four hours."

"Four hours!! W... why? What happened?"

Amber moved backwards, propping herself against the headboard.

Jonathan gazed at her large bust, tightly contained in the small, strappy pyjama top, the slight indents of her now soft nipples just visible behind the brushed, patterned cotton. God! Could any other woman ever have tits that stuck out like Ambers did?

"Well, if you remember darling, you did get me rather excited last night..." (Jonathan reached for Amber's right breast and began to squeeze it through the fabric of the little pyjama top) "...and like a stupid old fool, I fell asleep after you made me cum again. But do I blame you? Absolutely! Ha!! God you really are sexy darling. Look at you there, all bed head and just woken up." He began to squeeze more firmly, pressing his fingers into her yielding flesh.

"Jonathan!" Amber mock-scolded him and pulled away, casting her eyes downwards.

"My hair's a mess and my face is all sticky for some reason."

"And that's what makes you even MORE sexy my darling. In fact, you could never NOT be sexy, sticky face n all, ha!"

Amber picked up the coffee that Jonathan had placed on the side table and began to sip it as she moved her fingers over the left side of her face.

"Urrgh, this feels horrible, I need a shower."

Placing the cup down on the side, Amber stood up and stretched. The full beauty of her stunning figure was now completely visible to Jonathan and he felt the familiar surge of sexual excitement building as he eyed the little cotton shorts that were partly wedged up in her crack, showing the lower half of her tight, peachy buttocks, her super-smooth flat stomach and the too-small cotton top stretched to capacity trying to contain her unbelievably perky F cup tits.

"God, you really are stunning Amber Collins. I really am the luckiest man alive having you as my girlfriend. And hopefully one day - my wife."

Amber felt her insides melt as Jonathan used that word - 'wife'. She turned, smiling and looked at him. To her, his gently smiling face was lit up with love. Still she wasn't yet able to recognise that the glint and expression in his eyes was one of pure perverted lust, totally driven by the fact that he - a 62 year old man was getting to have regular sex with a tight, exceptionally busty 18 year old girl.

"Oh Jonathan, you're so sweet. I totally can't wait for you to meet my Mum and Dad later and they're so hyped up about it because I've never had a boyfriend to bring home before. Mmmm, I do love you Jonathan." Amber's dreamy smile spread further across her face as she gazed at him, feeling completely filled up with happiness and love.

"Right, you want a shower then?" Jonathan quickly interjected, getting up from the bed and walking round to where Amber stood. Much as he could've cheerfully fucked her there and then, standing there provocatively in her little shortie pyjamas, there was no way he wanted to be drawn into the 'love' thing again. He slipped his hand into hers, turning toward the bedroom door.

"Come on, you can use the wet room."

As they walked across the landing and down what seemed like quite a long hallway for the upstairs of a house, Jonathan placed his hand centrally on Amber's backside, feeling each firm cheek move sexily as she walked. He squeezed gently.

"Mmmm, such a perfect little arse."

Amber giggled and skipped a little ahead of him, turning back and smiling. The sun rays from the rooflights shone across the crusty, dried in spunk on her face and with her slightly matted hair, Jonathan's temperature was seriously beginning to rise. He'd honestly never seen such a young version of what he considered to be complete sexual perfection before.

"Here, you'll find everything in here, fluffy towels, luxury products, the lot, so there's no need to come out not looking like a million dollars OK?"

Jonathan smiled as he pushed open the door. Amber gasped. She'd never seen such a large bathroom before. It was huge! Some living rooms were smaller than this! It was a pure wet room with no bath, just a huge shower in the corner, shiny chrome heated towel rails, a rack of various products in the shower area, four white robes hanging on separate hooks, expensive floor and wall tiles and a luxury basin. Because it was a wet room, the shower had no doors, it was just open and the floor was ever so slightly slanted, to aid drainage.

"Jonathan, this is unbelievable! It's huge!"

"Well go on then - off you go and I'll make you a fresh coffee for when you come out, OK darling?"

"Mmmm, yes." Amber leaned in, kissed Jonathan on the cheek and stepped into the large room, leaning back on the door to close it. She turned to look for a lock but there wasn't one. Living alone and knowing he would likely always live alone, Jonathan never bothered with door locks.

Standing silently outside the door, he listened out for the water to come on. He opened his dressing gown and began stroking his already slightly aroused cock, imagining the gorgeous young teen who looked more innocent than usual this morning, peeling off the too-small shortie pyjamas as she prepared to shower.

"Mmmm, you prick-teasing little bint, you're just..." his murmurings were cut short as he heard the water come on.

Amber hummed happily as she began to undress, completely oblivious to the silent opening of the door behind her.

Tentatively, Jonathan pushed it open just enough that he could see Amber. She had her back to the door and he continued to stroke his now wavering cock as she pulled the little cotton top over her head. Even from behind, the swell of her large breasts as they fell free of the little top was clearly visible and they jiggled even more as she bent to wriggle the little shorts down her legs. His hand began to move more quickly up and down his shaft as he gripped harder, the sight of her tight, naked backside and small waist contrasting almost unbelievably with her huge tits was something he knew would never fail to get him hard and turned on in an instant. As she turned to walk underneath the warm, jetting water he felt he was going to cum and immediately had to let go of his dick. The absolute best view of Amber Collins was when you caught her side on and you got to see the mindblowing curved upthrust of the undersides of her ripe, F cup tits. An upthrust that could only ever lift such large breasts because of their youthful firmness. At the age of just 18 and with no real sexual experience before she met Jonathan, Amber's breasts were unaffected by gravity, time, having kids and over-mauling by hoards of horny admirers and Jonathan reminded himself every day of how lucky he was to be able to be able to have his hands on a young teen girl's over-developed tits.

Still humming, Amber began to shampoo her hair. She was thinking happily about the party later and how excited she was at being able to finally show off her boyfriend in front of her parents and best friend.

Jonathan watched as her lifted arms raised her breasts further and globs of white shampoo foam fell onto them, rolling down onto her nipples and forming long drops before falling onto the floor. Aided by the white foam, Jonathan's mind momentarily switched to milk filled breasts but the pain and need in his dick was so urgent now he knew it was time. He slipped off his robe and left it on the floor outside the door. He quietly stepped inside, closing the door behind him. Amber turned, aware of a presence and was shocked to see him. Her humming stopped.

"Jonathan! W... what are you doing in here!? I'm having a shower!"

"I know," Jonathan replied huskily. He continued to walk towards the shower, conscious that his cock was totally giving his intentions away. "We're going to do our bit for the environment and shower together. You don't mind do you? Nice and intimate together."

Amber looked at him, almost glaring at his fully erect cock that was sticking out at right angles to his body. Her mind quickly switched and she mentally prepared herself for having sex after the shower. It was obvious that Jonathan was ready for it and if she were honest with herself, she knew she wouldn't get through any day with Jonathan without having sex at least once. They were going to the party later so there would only really be time for one sex session so she continued to prepare herself that it would be soon.

Amber continued to rinse the shampoo from her hair and watched as Jonathan stepped under the shower stream, immediately picking up the bottle of body wash and squeezing the white, foamy liquid into his hands.

"Mmmm.... you know, I'm going to indulge a fantasy I've had for a very long time here and you're going to help me darling."

Amber's eyes closed momentarily as Jonathan's soap filled hands met her semi hard nipples.

"Have you never showered with anyone before?" she asked, opening her eyes. Much as she didn't expect this when she just wanted to get clean, she felt a little bolt of that 'lovey dovey' feeling she often got when she felt so happy and amazed at how her life was now that she had such a wonderful and kind boyfriend.

"Oh yeah, I've had loads of err... joint showers shall we say, I've just never had one with a girl as young as you and with tits as big as yours. Oh God... feel them... feel them."

Amber saw Jonathan's eyes roll back in his head as his eager hands swept across her slippery, jutting breasts. His cock jerked aggressively every few seconds as he mauled the tits he'd craved for his entire life, sinking his fingers into the firm, pliant flesh. Taking her left nipple between his finger and thumb, he began to roll it, pressing hard on the pointy nub as he lowered his head to take her right nipple into his mouth.

"Aaah!" Amber moaned loudly, squeezing her legs tightly together, the very uppermost parts of her toned thighs now squeezing at her throbbing clit. Two things she'd found out about herself since she'd first been 'touched' was that her nipples were incredibly sensitive, so sensitive in fact that she often felt she might cum just from any prolonged touching of them and secondly, that her most aroused times were when her clit was licked and nibbled. She actually sometimes felt scared by how quickly she could lose control once she felt those delicious, warm, wet sensations on her youthful bud.

"Mmmm, you dirty little girl." Jonathan had felt her body twist as he upped the ante on her nipples and was aware she was partially bent over now that her thighs were squeezing at her clit like she were trying to milk herself.

"Put your hands on my arse and squeeze hard. Come on. Now! Dig your nails in and slide your tits up and down me. And pay attention to my dick."