Busty Amber Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sort my p... pants and my tr... trousers. Sort them."

Amber hated his rudeness. He wasn't even acknowledging what he'd done and she wanted to be as far away from him as possible. She pulled up his boxers and trousers, yanking them roughly over his damp and now subsiding cock and fastened the zip.

"Careful - be gentle with me - you never know when you might fancy a bit of that again eh!?"

Amber didn't acknowledge him and began wiping the remainder of his cum off of her breasts.

"Mmmm, I bet you play with those when you bring yourself off don't you? Eh? Ha! Here, let me help..."

Andy leaned down, trailing his tongue across her jutting breasts.

"Mmmm, see, I can help clean you up darling."

Amber jerked herself away from him, pulling more toilet paper and dabbing at the final wet spots before pulling her dress back up and fastening it firmly. Andy watched as she adjusted her bust within the fabric, creating that firm, bulging cleavage that had turned him on from the minute he'd set eyes on it that evening.

"I must say too that you've got the most perfectly shaped tits I've ever seen. Tits should stick out from a woman's body properly. Much further than their stomachs. Sadly, a lot of them don't these days. Mmmm, like I said - your boyfriend's a very lucky old man. Very lucky. Ha!"

Amber helped Andy back down the stairs and got him comfortably back into his chair. She then almost ran to the kitchen, wanting to be as far away from the disgusting old man as possible. Forcing a wide smile, she picked up a plate and began filling it with food from the buffet that her Mum had laid out beautifully. She became aware of a conversation ongoing further back in the kitchen between her Dad and Jonathan.

"So, what do you do Jonathan? Sorry, we haven't had a chance to chat properly yet."

"I... errr... I run the main local newspaper around here. Well... I say 'run', I mean own really."

"Oh... right." Keith hesitated a little as his brain was just trying to make sure his memory was working correctly in that he was sure he remembered that Amber worked for a newspaper. He decided to take a chance...

"Ah, so, that's where you met my daughter then yes?"

"Err... Yes. Yes indeed."

There was no way Jonathan was going to admit that he actually 'met' Amber for the first time at the train station where he sat gawping down at her jaw-dropping cleavage as she shone his shoes.

"And what a terrific asset to the business she's been. You wouldn't believe what she's achieved in a relatively short time. A great worker which in itself, is something you don't unfortunately find in a lot of younger people these days. Honestly, so many of them seem to have this 'entitled' attitude don't they?"

Keith thought Jonathan was smirking and he didn't like it. It seemed like he had a bit of an 'entitled' attitude himself and felt annoyed that he probably felt 'entitled' to use his daughter's body for an older man's lecherous desires.

"Yes, despite the rise of online media, the paper's doing really well and me and the team have got some good ideas for the new year so with our newest (and I must say - most beautiful) assistant on board, we've got high hopes. Aah, talking of which - there you are darling."

Jonathan stretched out his arm and encircled Amber's waist as she drew nearer to him and her father. Keith cringed, watching as he pulled her in close to him, noticing out of the corner of his eye, how her breasts pushed upwards as Jonathan squeezed and planted a kiss on her cheek. Throughout the kiss and for the couple of seconds afterwards, he saw how blatently Jonathan's gaze was on his daughter's bulging breasts. They remained there as he started to speak again...

"We were just talking about you darling." Jonathan smiled, squeezing again and pushing Amber's boobs even higher above her neckline.

Keith was feeling both angry that Jonathan was being so blatant and also aroused by the tops of his daughter's full breasts being moved into different positions by Jonathan's squeezing and hugging.

"Oh Jonathan!" Amber cast her gaze downward. As usual - always embarrassed by complimentary talk that was particularly directed to her and about her.

"No, credit where it's due. I've been telling your father how well you've done since I took you on. How well you've served the business needs and..."

Keith didn't hear any more as the voice in his head took over, knowing full well that 'serving the business needs' meant serving the needs of Jonathan and his probably perverse sexual desires. He decided at that point that he didn't like him. His wife was right, he was definitely too old for his daughter and he himself was now worried that Amber would end up missing out on doing fun things in life like other girls her age because she was entangled with this much older - and obviously quite selfish - man.

The evening continued with chatting, drinking and laughter. Everyone was genuinely having a good time. Jonathan kept himself a bit distant. If he were honest, he didn't feel totally comfortable in the situation. He had detected Keith's 'cold shoulder' attitude towards him. Amber and Sophie were giggling together, June, Howard and Andy were embroiled in chit-chat that he could only imagine was about 'old-people' things and Coleen was up and down like a yoyo, clearing things away, sorting out drinks and generally busying herself with Jayden lending a hand.

Just after midnight, Andy announced that he should get back home as he had medication to take. Coleen offered to go back with him and pulled on her long, thick coat to go out into the night air.

"Nice to meet you all and, thanks for inviting me," Andy said to Coleen. He turned to Amber, "Oh and thanks for helping me earlier, it was SO very good." Amber looked horrified as he deliberately stopped speaking for effect. After what seemed like ages but was probably only about 3 seconds, he continued... "Of you to help."

Amber forced a half smile and turned back to Sophie, pleased that her Mum was seeing the old man home and that she wouldn't have to have anything more to do with him.

"We should go up too love," June turned to Howard and he nodded, standing to help his wife manage the stairs. He didn't feel tired himself as he'd been too aroused all evening by naughty, titilating glimpses of Amber in her short dress and - more embarrassingly - his own grand-daughter's pert, half bare boobs jutting into the long hair that strategically covered her nipples. He felt sure that every man in the room that evening would be wondering what Sophie's nipples were like, apart from Jayden of course, who would obviously be very familiar with his girlfriend's perky offerings.

Amber and Sophie headed back to the kitchen and Jonathan saw them perch on stools and carry on chatting and laughing. Which just left him and Keith.

Keith looked across at him, sat on the diagonal at the end of the sofa, one arm spread across the back of the sofa with his hand tapping on the leather and the other hand using his phone, legs crossed nonchalantly. Urrgh - he definitely didn't like the man.

"So, um, Keith - what do you do?"

"I work seeking out new markets for businesses."

"Self employed?"

"Yeah. Work from home mostly which can be a bit solitary you know, but on the up side, there are usually regular trips abroad and I've been to some great places over the years."

"Sounds good. Your wife get to go with you?"

"She did in the early days yeah but since Amber was born, obviously, she had to stay home."

"Understand. Understand."

"Have you erm... got kids yourself?"

"No. Not that I know of anyway, ha!!" Jonathan's wide grin almost made Keith feel sick. He couldn't believe the arrogance of the man - more or less telling his girlfriend's father that he'd been around the block so many times having his way with whoever, that there may be kids of his out there that he doesn't know about or even (by the sound of it) care about!

"I've never married. Never found the right person to be honest, not in all my 62 years. Unfortunately, for men in my position, you come across a lot of gold-diggers and there's never that connection that's so important, you know what I mean?"

Keith didn't get a chance to answer as Jonathan continued...

"Obviously, it wouldn't be right for me to get into a load of detail about how Amber and I get on so well... very well actually... in front of her father but save to say, that your daughter couldn't be further from a gold-digger. She's humble, kind, caring and exceptionally beautiful. There. That's all I'll say for now but I want part of what I've said at least to reassure you that the relationship we have is built on a very strong foundation and we care deeply for each other."

Jonathan was quite pleased with his little speech. He felt he'd come across as genuine and down to earth, despite his status as a wealthy business owner.

Keith was still processing the fact that Jonathan was 62. 62! He and Coleen had earlier thought that he might be in his late 50s but 62!! With his daughter being just 18!! Keith couldn't help mentally siding with his wife and thinking that Jonathan really was a dirty old man but then - what he'd said sounded pretty genuine. He felt confused.

"What's this - guys night in eh? Ha!" Coleen stepped into the lounge, letting her long coat fall from her shoulders and hooking it over her right arm. Jonathan and Keith looked up, both of them noticing her hard nipples indenting into the stretchy black catsuit fabric.

"Just chatting." Keith smiled. "Did Andy get his meds OK?"

"Yeah, one of the carers will be round at half seven tomorrow morning so he'll be OK overnight. Listen, sorry to be a party pooper but I'm bushed so I'm gonna go up to bed."

"Understandable love, you've done so much today. I won't be long myself. See you shortly." Keith smiled and winked. Coleen knew that wink and knew that he was feeling horny. She was pleased. She'd felt quite confident wearing the tight catsuit that she was initially reticent about. Keith had complimented her frequently on it, despite her misgivings and she'd also caught Jayden staring briefly at her chest area during a few of the chats they'd had during the evening. She'd been feeling quite horny for a while and was looking forward to some intimacy with her husband (possibly whilst thinking about a younger man - like Jayden - deciding that he wanted to use her body).

"You still up Dad?"

Amber and Sophie walked back into the lounge, watching as Keith poured he and Jonathan another drink.

"We're just getting to know each other a bit honey. Your boyfriend's been telling me about all your secrets, ha!"

Amber's face fell and she shot Jonathan a dagger of a look.

"Darling - lighten up - it's just a joke!"

Amber saw Jonathan's face break into a wide grin and looked across at her father who was also now chuckling."

"Oh... right. Sorry." Amber smiled.

"What you like Amb!?" Sophie chipped in. "You never know when to joke around a bit do ya." Sophie rolled her eyes in mock scorn.

"OK, OK, I'm tired," Amber whined, her eyes actually feeling quite heavy now and the dim light of the lounge making her think of her bed and sleep.

"I think you two are ready for la la land ha!" Jayden walked in, slipping his hand into Sophie's and smiling at Amber. He'd been busy in the kitchen, clearing up and tidying. It wasn't that he was a fan of doing these things but he felt that Coleen had done so much to prepare for the evening and he wanted to help her out a bit.

"Night Dad. Jonathan are you..." Amber looked across at Jonathan. Sophie would be going up to bed with Jayden and she wanted to go up with her boyfriend.

"I'll be up in a minute darling. Just finish this drink." Jonathan lifted the glass as if saying 'cheers' to his girlfriend.

"OK, See you soon."

Sophie and Jayden were already half way up the stairs and Amber watched as her best friend pigeon toed one stair at a time, the exceptionally tight but amazing looking skirt restricting her movement in a big way.

"You know, I can't wait to get out of this. I've loved wearing it but I just want to be out of it now."

Jayden slid his hand across her backside, loving the feel of the silky, scaly material.

"I can't wait for you to be out of it either. In fact, I've been waiting all evening for you to be out of it, ha!" He squeezed at her buttocks and somehow, Amber felt she needed to look away."

"Night Amb." Sophie and Jayden pushed the door to their bedroom shut behind them and started giggling. "Ssssh, Jay! Everyone's asleep."

Amber went into the bathroom to freshen up for bed and then went into her bedroom. She pushed the door to instead of closing it as she knew Jonathan would be up shortly. She looked at the small, freshly made bed. It was only a 3 foot wide single and her and Jonathan would have to share it. She smiled as she thought about nestling up close to him for the night and drifting off to sleep. Often when they'd slept together, she'd woken up and he'd not been there, always off working or pacing up and down or (one thing she didn't know) - attending to his perverted website, admiring (and often wanking over) the busty beauties that someone had recently posted there.

Keith had heard the doors close upstairs.

"Think I'll be off now too." He swigged down the last of his drink and stood up. He'd been feeling horny all evening and wanted to fuck his wife. Even if he did have images of his daughter lying on top of him during a game of Twister, he'd keep his mouth tightly shut and just imagine that he was fucking a very tight and busty young girl instead of the reality of having to position himself so that his dick didn't pop out of Coleen's looser pussy. He could tell from Coleen's expression earlier that she would be up for it.

"I'll let you use the bathroom and I'll be up too and er... nice to get to know you a bit Sir." Jonathan stood up, reached out and shook Keith's hand. "I just wanted to say that I know how mine and your daughter's relationship might look to you. I'm not an idiot. I'm 62 and she's 18, I'm fully aware of that and in fact, SHE is fully aware of that and we've talked about it at length and luckily for us both, we're two people who believe that age shouldn't be a barrier to finding happiness and compatibility." Jonathan had lied about the 'talked about it at length' bit. The extent of the discussion about age was when he'd taken her out to an expensive restaurant on their first date and he'd said 'I'm 62'. Amber had just sat there dreamily saying that age didn't matter as long as people were happy.

"Well, I... I appreciate that Jonathan. I'll be honest, my wife is pretty concerned about the age difference but I'll talk to her. Obviously as her parents, we're both concerned for our daughter's welfare but as long as you treat her with respect and decency and you make her happy, why should age come into it?"

"Yeah, I saw her casting a few doubtful glances earlier on." Jonathan smirked slightly at Keith's 'welfare' line. Yeah, of course, so concerned for his daughter's welfare but happy to ogle her tits at every opportunity that presented itself. "Look, I want nothing but the best for your daughter and at 62, I'm prepared to devote the rest of my life to not only making HER happy but making sure that we're BOTH a very happy couple. I'll even chat to your wife if you like? If you think it would help?"

"No. No need. I'll speak to her. It'll be fine. Look, thanks Jonathan. Everything you've said is much appreciated."

"Welcome mate. I just wanted to set the record straight that's all."

"Thanks. Well, I'd better go up. Coleen and Amber are terrible on Christmas morning, like a pair of excited kids dancing round the presents so it'll be an early start as usual." Keith reached out and shook Jonathan's hand once again.

"Night." Jonathan sat back down on the sofa. He'd been aware of his phone vibrating a couple of times and would check it before going up to bed.

Keith quietly entered the master bedroom to hear his wife snoring loudly. Looking across to the bed, he saw Coleen asleep on top of it, still in the catsuit she'd worn all evening. She'd felt horny when she came upstairs and wanted to have a bit of fun with her husband whilst still wearing the costume. What had happened was, that she laid down and began touching herself through the stretchy fabric and had brought herself off thinking about Jayden eyeing her up and then starting to touch her. There was no way she'd be waking up tonight now.

'Fuck it!' Keith whispered to himself and began to get changed.

Sophie and Jayden had started off giggly in their room but had soon quietened down. Sophie had said she felt awkward 'doing stuff' in someone else's house with other people around so they'd just snuggled up, Sophie with her hand around Jayden's dick and Jayden with his arm across her, gently plucking at her puffy nipples. They'd soon drifted off to sleep.

June had fallen asleep quickly but Howard still lay there awake staring at the ceiling. He'd been unable to fall asleep without cumming first for a couple of years now and normally, it would be OK as once June was asleep, he could be downstairs, having a much needed wank and thinking about whatever had turned him on during the day. He'd heard his grand-daughter's giggles as they'd come up to bed and had hoped he'd get treated to the sounds of her enjoying her boyfriend's attention but they'd gone quiet so he was just left lying there, running images of the evening over and over in his mind, the best one for him being when Amber had leaned down during the Twister game and her bulging tits were just inches from his face. God, it had taken all his self control not to reach out and touch them, just as he'd done at the hotel all those months ago when she'd ridden him and her glorious tits were bouncing vigorously above him. He continued to give his cock the odd stroke, to add to the visuals in his head, lazily wishing he could cum as he knew that doing so would send him into a lovely deep sleep.

Amber was tired, she literally just wriggled out of her tight costume and threw a short, chiffon nightie over her head. She'd completely forgotten that she'd left on the white, furry g-string that came with the outfit. Not long after sliding under the duvet, she was asleep.

With just a few sips of drink left, Jonathan had approved two posts to his website and rejected one. He'd decided to put the extra 'approval' step in as he'd had a few pictures posted recently that didn't belong on his website at all; girls that - although pretty - had small breasts and didn't float his boat at all. Tonight, he'd rejected a similar one - a girl in a Christmas elf outfit with stripey stockings but absolutely nothing up top. The top of her outfit looked loose and like there was nothing in it. No - she definitely didn't belong on his website. However, the other two were very good and he eagerly surveyed the sexy, young girls as he approved the posts. One was a busty girl eating in a fast food restaurant. You could only see from the table top upwards but that was definitely all you needed to see! She looked about 18/19 and was wearing a smooth, white t-shirt that stretched sexily across a very generous bust which showed very noticeable nipple indentations. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail and her mouth was sucking on a straw. 'Mmmm, nice. Very nice.' Jonathan thought, telling himself how lucky people were these days that we lived in the times we did. Just a couple of generations ago, women would consciously think and be told to be aware of how they dressed when they went out and how they might be perceived by others. If a woman with larger breasts knew that she had prominent nipples that might show through clothing, it was the done thing that you'd wear a cardigan or jacket to keep yourself covered up. You wouldn't go out displaying something that was highly personal. However these days, it wasn't so much that people didn't care, Jonathan could tell there was an attitude of women being proud of how they looked and not wanting to dress as somebody else might dictate. Womens' bodies were natural and if nipples happened to show, so what? Of course, this didn't mean that any of the women and girls who dressed as they pleased in the new modern way were deliberately courting male attention but the other side of the coin was that this new 'free' attitude was great news for men like Jonathan, lovers of sexy big tits and in particular, tits that teased, tits that only displayed so much, tits that made your cock stir in public and tits that fuelled the best wank sessions every night.

1...45678...12