All Comments on 'Busty Indian Mother Submits to Son Ch. 02'

by JohnnyStro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You took it slow and deep I guess. Make a new series where you take her even slowly. Make her a art piece.

Nicely written. Make a new series involving mother son and art. Some tailor made skimpy blouse for your buxom mother and make her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mother hate

First mom's got a beautiful figure and Sai loves her very much. Then she's a big fat whore whom he holds in hateful distain! Besides that, I would rather read of lustful sex with Mom, but also mutual love for each other!

JohnnyStroJohnnyStroover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback + Next chapter update

Hi, I understand that the direction the story has taken isn't to everyone's tastes. I assume that is the case because of the lower rating too. I've enjoyed romantic mom/son stories myself, but with this series I want to try a different mom/son relationship progression. Different from the stories I've read anyway.

As evidenced in past two chapters, the son is resentful of his mother, which I intend to explore further in the next chapters.

As for the next chapter, this series is going on the back-burner for now, while I work on another story. The story I'm working on now is still a long way off from completion, but it will be a single chapter and not a whole series like Busty Indian Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story needs more dialogue and Indian aspects.

I enjoy reading the conversation between the couples in stories, but this story is very dry, and very little Indian about apart from the character names (replace them with western names and it could be based anywhere as very little other cultural aspects in story).

It's nice you take a different approach, but most readers of mother son stories enjoy the romance.

Lastly, totally agree with the previous comment, the relationship must lead to a pregnancy. Nothing is more enjoyable than a woman who will carry and bear for her new younger lover. x x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous