Busty Indian Mother Submits to Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After drenching his mother like he always dreamed, Sai had the presence of mind not to forget her wonderful juggs. He crowned each of her nipples with a dollop of cream, and furiously jerked his manhood to empty every last remaining drop over her ample brown titties.

Thoroughly spent, Sai stumbled to his feet, before toppling to the floor. Anaya lay buried in his baby-batter. He paused a moment to check on her, and take a picture, though he was still perturbed. His mother's training wasn't turning out exactly like he expected. There was a long lost feeling brewing in him beyond the need to punish her. He headed to his room to further his plan and mull things over.

Anaya gradually regained her senses; she had difficulty opening her eyes and inhaled the scent of her son's fresh sperm. Looks like I kept Sai entertained. I better clean up again too, she decided, absent-mindedly licking her lips.

Before Sai returned, he stalled in the hallway to watch the spectacle. Anaya playfully spread his cum around her bust, raked in a batch, and let his seed drip into her waiting mouth. What's wrong with me? Just look at her! She's a whore, dammit. A filthy, fucking whore, he lambasted himself.

"Too bad father didn't walk in on you. I would've loved to have heard your excuse," he said coldly to gauge her response.

"Oh, Sai, you startled me," she said in a husky tone, halting her cum-eating.

"Don't stop on my account. You're on a cum diet from now on," he glowered.

Anaya was intrigued by the implications of his remark and simply continued where she left off. No reluctance at all. Not even at the mention of father. Well, he is a moron, grimaced Sai.

"I'm curious, do you ever suck your own tits?" he innocently asked.

"Well, I've never tried," she replied coyly.

"This is a day of firsts. Here, let me help you with that," he said, eagerly grabbing one of her breasts and smothering her face.

Sai could make out Anaya's moaning, yet there were no signs of struggle. When he finally saw fit to release her melon, it was spotless. She smirked at her handiwork and then at her son. You're too fucking smug. I know how to keep you in check, he thought, bringing the other tit to her lips. "Lick that big fucker clean, and don't be afraid to suck your nipple while you're at it," he recommended. She took his advice to heart and tenderly nursed her own tit.

"By the way, I have a task for you. You're going to walk down the street as you are and say hello to the neighbours," he briefed with a devilish grin.

And just like that, a look of sheer terror swept across Anaya's cum-covered face; all her confidence drained from her body. "But, Sai, that's where all those ne'er-do-wells live! Who knows what they'll do to me if I got out like this!" she exclaimed.

"Exactly, who knows?" he shrugged.

"Please, Sai, don't do this to me. Don't do this to your mother," she implored.

"Well, there's very little we haven't done at this point, and it's been what? Three days?" he quipped.

"They'll rape me, Sai! I could get pregnant!" she squealed.

"Well, now that you mention it, that could be a problem," he hummed and hawed, feigning concern.

"Yes, son, thank you, thank you," she gushed, believing she had dissuaded him.

"Do you have any suggestions? You're still going out there whether you like it or not," he said adamantly.

Anaya was nonplussed, and racked her brain to come up with a solution. "I could go to the pharmacy and buy morning after pills, or condoms even," she earnestly proposed.

"I don't think so, but I'd like to see you try and convince those 'ne'er-do-wells' to wear protection. I'll cut to the chase: there's only one right answer here," he said matter-of-factly, pointing towards his flaccid cock.

Oh my, he...he wants to impregnate me! she thought, bewildered.

Sai clutched Anaya's wrists and stared deep into her eyes with frightening intensity. "What's the matter, mother? Didn't you want my cum in your pussy? Think of it this way: I'm going to save you like I always have. Better that I do the deed than one of those scumbags, but I need to hear you say the words!" he insisted, positively irate.

For Anaya, it was one thing being her own son's fucktoy, but this was insane. I just couldn't help myself mentioning that dream. Okay, Anaya, stay calm; you've made it this far. Dealing with getting (gulp) gangbanged can wait. Sai can churn up a lot in those balls of his, but I can't deny that I want that fuckstick. I could indulge him, and sneak off to the pharmacy later, she plotted with renewed steel.

"Please, son, can you come inside me? Knock me up?" she mewled. Listening to that plea was priceless for Sai, but he was caught off guard by his reaction. Despite his resistance, all the years of resentment seemed to temporarily dissipate. He even had to stop himself from mumbling his thanks. She's just a slut, and she's mine to breed, he thought, oscillating between a twisted love and hatred for his mother. He clasped her arms with such ferocity that his knuckles turned white.

Anaya could see all this play out on Sai's countenance and was touched. My poor boy, this means so much to him. All this anger; I wish I could take it away, she thought, her own will beginning to waver. She ignored the dull pain in her wrists and brushed his face with her small hands.

"Please, son. Let me help. What's wrong?" she gently asked.

"Don't touch me," he scowled.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" she questioned.

"Shut the fuck up!" he bellowed.

Sai cursed himself for suddenly needing to be reassured by his mother, like he was a damn child. Anaya conceded that for now there was only one way to get through to him. I'll make this easy for you, son, she thought lovingly.

"Your mother is offering you her pussy and willing to have your baby. Do you want to be a virgin forever?" she castigated, though it didn't come naturally to her.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" he howled. He was enraged not only by her insult, but also by the genuine hurt she provoked in him.

"You heard me! Did I get the better of you last time? Will it be a while before you're hard again? That's too bad. I guess one of those wretches on the street will have to do the honours after all," she bravely berated him.

Sai was livid and tore Anaya's gown clean off her buxom frame. With a herculean effort, he braced himself and hoisted her up by her thick thighs. His mother's warm, luscious body was in his grasp, while her sodden quim hovered just above his hardening member. She locked her limbs around him, astonished she was going to be taken in such an indecent fashion. Completely exposed and at her son's mercy, she was thrilled.

The entrance to Anaya's soaked pussy skimmed and coated Sai's bulbous head. She yearned for him to impale her and shamelessly tried to capture his manhood in her cunt. His helmet jabbed her budding clit, and she was overcome with desire. At full-mast, his entire length then ground against her threshold.

They shared a groan as Sai's cockhead narrowly breached Anaya's juicy lips. "What the fuck is this? You're so tight!" he raged. He despised the idea of also having to thank his father, but used his anger as motivation. His only purpose now was to distend his mother's pussy and impregnate her. "What are you waiting for, bitch? Start cumming, so I can wreck your womb," he commanded. She gyrated her plump cunt atop his cockhead, causing her huge globes to jiggle about.

"Oh, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes," squeaked Anaya, digging her fingernails into Sai's back as she discharged her creamy juices. While his mother trembled in his arms, he observed the raunchy expressions on her face with avid interest. Her wagging tongue, rolling eyes and undulating breasts fuelled his disdain. However, a realisation dawned on him. The fucking bitch must be trying to trick me. She pissed me off so much that I didn't see it. I'm about to knock her up, and she's still this gung-ho? There's no way she'll actually let me. Well, we'll see about that, he thought, incensed.

With Sai's erection now slick in Anaya's cum, he prised open her ravenous pussy. She tensed her vaginal muscles as he penetrated her, striving to accommodate his meaty prick. Her walls parted and then enfolded around his length, which acted as another support to prop her up.

Sai now swelled inside the sopping hole he came from, but didn't rest on his laurels. He used Anaya's pussy to masturbate like a ferocious animal. And to think I didn't want to make him mad today! Do it, son! Breed your mother! thought Anaya as she held on for dear life. Maintaining his hold proved arduous as they broke out in a sweat. She gamely handled the fat appendage breaking in her fertile pussy. He hammered her to the hilt, and she bounced her ass to match him.

The carnal sounds of their baby-making ensued for ages, even drowning out the music from the radio. Sai gave Anaya's love canal a vicious drubbing; he was lost to her in his vengeful onslaught. She finally fell by the wayside after dozens of violent orgasms on her son's fuckstick. "Breed me, son. Show your mother what she's good for," she whispered, biting his ear.

You lying bitch, thought Sai, before a deluge of semen exploded in Anaya's womb, too much even for her newly reamed pussy to contain. Of course, that didn't stop her from clenching her cunt to milk his disgorging cock. Rivulets of cum streamed down her legs until he had expelled his full load. He remained inside her for a while after what would prove to be the first of many cathartic fuck sessions.

"Oh, Sai, I'm going to be the luckiest mother in the world again," she sighed.

"Yeah, that and I wanted to stretch you out, before the neighbours get a hold of you," he said, back in his usual domineering spirits, though still suspicious of his mother's true intentions.

Oh, Sai, you do care! she thought, his words warming the cockles of her heart.

"I'll wipe that smirk off your face soon enough. Now, you'll have to hold still for this next part," he grinned.

"Why's that, son?" she asked, full of expectation.

"I'm going to paint your ass," he said without a hint of malice...

12