Busty Teasing Aunt

Story Info
Logan and his friends teach Aunt Tara a lesson about teasing.
30.3k words
4.79
125.5k
233
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

Busty Teasing Aunt by rmdexter

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. A note to the reader: if you are looking for reality in your stories, where the men have dicks that are 5.38" long and the average bra size is 34B, you might want to give my stories a pass. My stories are pure fantasy erotica, for people who are willing to suspend belief for the time it takes them to read this, and perhaps stretch the bounds of reality, if only for a few fleeting moments. If that sounds about right to you, then enjoy the story.

*

"Just make sure he doesn't burn the house down," were the last words Tara heard her older sister Jenn say as the car backed out of the driveway.

Tara waved goodbye as the car turned and sped off down the street. She turned back to the house and thought about what lay ahead of her for the next twenty-four hours, and wondered if she was up to the challenge.

Jenn had called Tara a week ago and asked if she could come and 'babysit' their son, Logan. Jenn and her husband were going out of town for a wedding the following Saturday and were staying overnight. Tara had laughed at first, knowing her nephew was 18 and hadn't needed a babysitter in years. Jenn had gone on to say that Logan had been in some trouble lately and had fallen in with a bad crowd. She had gone on to use the term 'wild child' to describe some of Logan's behaviour and said that she and her husband, right now anyway, didn't trust him alone in the house.

"I don't want him having a party or something like that when we're not here. Unfortunately, that's the way things are with him these days," Jenn had said. "Some of the people he's been around lately, I don't trust them at all. He can have his friends Wyatt and Casper over, but that's it. I've known those boys since kindergarten and they're no trouble at all; anybody else, no way."

So Tara had agreed to take on the role of 'babysitter' for her 18-year-old nephew.

Saturday arrived and Tara made the drive across town to her sister's place in a posh upscale neighbourhood. Now 42, Jenn had done very well for herself in commercial real estate, while her husband Robert was a successful commodities trader. Tara loved coming to her older sister's home, with its gorgeous pool and spectacular landscaping. Tara's own little house across town couldn't compare, but she was proud of it nonetheless.

At 38 years of age, Tara had never been married. She'd had a boyfriend for a number of years, but they'd split up quite some time ago, and she'd never found anyone worth dating regularly ever since. She figured she wouldn't really be considered a bad catch, if the right guy ever came along. She didn't make a ton of money, but as a high school English teacher, she'd done all right. The parents of her students seemed to appreciate her, and seeing the students every day made up for her lack of family.

As far as looks go, Tara thought she looked pretty good. She was tall and slim, with legs that her sister said 'went on for miles'. She had a shapely hourglass figure, with wide hips atop her long legs, a nipped-in waist, and a substantial set of 34Ds that completed the picture. With a body like that, she made sure to wear conservative clothing most of the time when teaching, her ample curves subtly hidden beneath loose-fitting sweaters and suit jackets. But there were days when she wore things that were more form-fitting, and she could see the look of approval on the faces of her male students and fellow teachers, and even some of the female ones.

Tara had a slender face with big blue eyes, high cheekbones, and a full mouth with pouty lips. Her honey-blonde hair fell in shimmering waves past her shoulders, her lustrous locks framing her lovely features like a golden halo when she let her hair down. Right now, her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail as she strode into her sister's house, thinking about her job for the weekend.

She didn't get it; she'd always gotten along with her nephew, and had known his friends Wyatt and Casper forever. They'd always been good boys, every time that she'd been around them. Her sister had said Logan had met some new people recently that were the problem. Who knew? Anyway, Tara didn't expect any trouble from Logan and his friends. In fact, she was kind of looking forward to spending some time with the boys.

Tara had noticed over the last few years that her nephew had been looking at her differently than he used to when he was younger. She could tell by the look in his eyes that he no longer just thought of her as the 'fun aunt' who had taken him to Disney movies when he was a kid and attended his high school football games. No, that hungry look he had in his eyes these days told Tara everything she needed to know; her nephew now looked at her as a sexual being, and the twinkle in his eye told her he liked what he saw, often commenting on how nice she looked.

Although Tara wore more toned-down clothing when she was teaching, her 'away from work' wardrobe was more to her personal taste. She often wore form-fitting sweaters with tight jeans or yoga pants, or mini skirts and dresses that showed off her spectacular legs. She loved the admiring glances of men and boys on the street, and especially the way her young nephew Logan looked at her.

Tara had to admit that Logan was kind of hot, even though she knew it wasn't right for an aunt to think that way about her nephew. From a gangly, awkward adolescent, he'd grown to be quite a strapping young man. Tara knew Logan worked out daily in the home gym they had in their basement, and his efforts had paid off as he'd developed an impressive physique for someone only eighteen years old. Tara was tall herself at five-seven, but Logan's imposing physique towered over her as he stood a good half a foot taller than her.

Tara had heard rumours about her hunky nephew from a teacher friend of hers who taught at Logan's high school. Her friend had told her that apparently Logan had already bedded a couple of his teachers, and even the school's female vice-principal. Her friend had told her all of the women involved seemed to be just glowing after the rumoured rendezvous occurred. Tara found it interesting that these women weren't new teachers in their early twenties, these were all women her age, or older, and most were married.

Although she knew they were just rumours, Tara wouldn't have been surprised at all to find out they were true. Logan had the enticing mixture of being sweet and charming, with those big doe-like brown eyes of his, plus a bit of the mischievous 'bad boy' lurking just beneath the surface. She'd noticed the way Logan had carried himself over the last year or so since he'd turned eighteen. He had a confidence and swagger to him these days that Tara, like any other red-blooded woman, found incredibly charismatic. And that impressive physique of his was something that Tara knew never failed to draw a woman's attention either.

Tara had experienced those illicit thoughts about her nephew a lot lately, as recently as last night as she lay in bed naked thinking about what the weekend might bring. Her thoughts went to Logan, and that amazing body of his. Before she knew it, she had reached into her nightstand for her favorite vibrator. With thoughts of young Logan pounding her deep into the mattress, it was only after three nerve-jangling orgasms that Tara set aside her glistening vibrator and collapsed back into the sheets, her big breasts heaving as she drew in deep breaths of cool air. With images of her nephew's muscular body still filling her thoughts and her satisfied pussy buzzing with pleasure, it had only taken a minute or two before she'd drifted into a blissfully peaceful sleep, looking forward to the weekend ahead of her.

*

The sound of male voices caught Tara's ear and she snapped out of her reverie as she stood in the guest room at her sister's house. She'd been daydreaming about those three orgasms she'd had last night while she unpacked the few items she'd brought for the weekend. She heard more than one voice, and knew Logan was home with his friends, as her sister had told her he would be. Checking herself in the mirror of the room's en-suite bathroom, and knowing there were three handsome teenage boys in the house, Tara was glad she'd chosen the outfit she was wearing.

That morning when she was dressing, she'd started off wanting to make sure she wore something Logan would approve of, and knew he loved her long shapely legs as much as her large breasts. Even though he tried to be subtle, Tara had seen him eyeing up each part of her body equally with his sidelong glances. With that in mind, she'd started with a white lacy bra and panty set. The panties were basically a thong, with a tiny panel of intricate white lace that barely covered her shaven mound at the front and slender satin ribbons that went up the back and over her wide pronounced hips before meeting at the small of her back.

The bra was beautifully feminine and intricately detailed, with the top edge of the lace cups barely covering her nipples while still having the underwire support Tara needed to show off her substantial 34Ds. The material of the lace cups was sinfully thin and delicate, allowing Tara's nipples to be clearly visible, especially if they were hard. The bra fit snugger than she was used to, and Tara had the feeling she'd have to go up to a Double-D the next time she shopped.

To go over top of the sexy underwear, she'd started with a white miniskirt in a stretchy material that clung to her curvy bum and full thighs beautifully. The hem of the skirt sat scandalously high on her thighs, ending only a couple of inches below her pussy. Tara knew that with the thong she was wearing underneath, not a single panty line would be visible beneath the tight skirt, only the smooth curvy cheeks of her heart-shaped bum would be on display. She knew Logan's eyes would definitely go to her long legs in such a skirt, and she was sure he'd like the view from the back too.

Up top, Tara had chosen a sleeveless sky-blue tank top that fit snugly to her alluring curves. Tara thought it looked very much like a men's singlet, or what some people called a 'wife-beater', but Tara loved the way it formed itself to her prominent breasts as it hugged her curvy hourglass figure. The stretchy material was made of slender vertical ribs, which flowed in and out provocatively as it followed the shapely contours of her generous breasts. She'd purposely bought it one size too small, knowing she was coming to stay with Logan. She figured since he'd been hungrily eyeing up her full breasts for a while now, she'd really give him something to look at. Just the thought that the boy might be jerking off thinking about his voluptuous aunt had turned Tara on.

After shimmying the tight stretchy skirt into place, Tara had slid the top over her shoulders and pulled it into place, reaching up to each side as she plumped up her 'girls' so her pronounced cleavage filled the deeply-scooped neckline spectacularly. She'd smiled to herself as she smoothed the bottom of the top into place over the waistband of her tiny skirt.

Tara finished off the outfit with a pair of flat white sandals, perfect for a casual summer day. She'd turned from side to side in front of the mirror, admiring the way her long shapely legs looked in the tantalizingly short skirt and the way the sky-blue tank top seemed to emphasize the impressive shelf of her 34Ds. She was sure young Logan would approve.

Not wanting her sister and brother-in-law to see her in that outfit, she'd donned a blue dress shirt she had of her father's over the whole thing. Her father was a big man and the oversized shirt covered Tara almost to mid-thigh, and was loose enough to hide what she was wearing beneath from any prying eyes. Jenn and Robert had barely given Tara a second glance as they'd stowed their things in the car and set off. Now, after hearing the voices of Logan and his two friends, Tara slipped her father's shirt off her shoulders and tossed it aside, adjusting her breasts one more time in front of the mirror, a pleased smile on her face.

"Hi guys," Tara said as she strode across the great room to the kitchen area. The three boys were all standing around the kitchen island, dressed in jeans and t-shirts. Tara was impressed. She'd known Wyatt and Casper since pre-school as well, and they'd grown up to be just as physically impressive as Logan, if not quite as handsome or tall. Gone were the days of the gangly adolescents all three had been. Standing before her now were three strapping specimens of young manhood, and Tara had to keep herself from flushing as she walked up to them.

As soon as she'd spoken, three sets of eyes had turned in her direction as the boys stood stock still, their eyes roaming over her curvy body as she walked towards them, their gaze travelling up and down her body from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. From the looks on their faces, and most noticeably the twinkle she saw in Logan's eyes, she knew she'd chosen wisely when she'd selected this outfit.

"Aunt Tara, you look great," Logan said as she stopped before them, tilting one hip seductively to show off her long legs. The other boys didn't say anything, but both nodded, smiles on their faces as they continued to look Tara up and down.

Tara was used to this dynamic amongst the threesome. Logan had always been the leader of the three good friends, ever since they were little. It was often the case where Logan would do the talking for the whole group.

"Thanks, Logan," Tara replied. "I just got this outfit this week. Do you think it looks okay?" She did a slow pirouette, making sure all three had a good look at the way the stretchy white skirt fit in the back. By the time she turned back around, she smiled to herself as she could see that all three were having trouble keeping their jaws from hitting the floor.

"It...it looks fantastic," Logan said, his eyes continuing to rake up and down over Tara's tall shapely form.

"Oh, I'm so glad you like it," Tara said as she stepped next to them and leaned into the counter of the island, all eyes now on the deep dark line of her cleavage. "I wasn't sure when I bought it if it this outfit was right for me."

"Trust me, it's perfect," Logan said as his two friends once again nodded in unison. "Look, Aunt Tara, I'm really sorry about you having to come here this weekend. Mom and Dad are just overreacting to something and now you're the one who has to suffer by being my babysitter."

"Well, I'm not even going to ask what's behind all this, that's between you and your parents. But really, I don't mind being here and, if it helps to make things right between you and your folks, I'm glad to help."

"Okay then. But don't worry, we'll make sure you don't have to flex that authority of yours. We're just gonna hang out for the day, just the three of us. I know Mom was worried I'd have a party of something, but that's not going to happen. Okay?"

"All right then," Tara said as she walked past them and grabbed the handle of the fridge. "Would you boys like something for lunch? I'm sure your mom has something in here I can throw together."

With her back to them, Tara purposely leaned way over, reaching into the fridge and moving things around, as if she was searching the leftovers for something to make. Not a sound came from behind her and when she quickly glanced over her shoulder, she smiled to herself as she saw three sets of eyes glued to her backside, knowing her tiny skirt had risen high up almost to the bottom of her bum cheeks. She grabbed a Tupperware container as she stood up and turned around, noticing that all three boys had flushed faces.

"It looks like there's some leftover chicken here. I think I can do something with that."

Logan coughed and shook his head. "Uh...n...no," he stammered out, and Tara could see he was obviously flustered after looking at her bum in the tight white skirt. "We grabbed some subs just before we got here. But Mom and Dad left some money for dinner later, didn't they?"

"Yeah, your mom said I could put it on my credit card and she'd pay me back. So, what do you want to order for dinner, pizza?"

Logan made a harrumph sound and the boys chuckled. "Aunt Tara, it's not like we're ten or something anymore. How about some Thai food? Doesn't that sound a lot better? And I know Mom would be okay with that, we order it all the time."

"Okay," Tara replied, seeing the smiles on the faces of all the boys. "Thai food it is."

"Great. We'll sort that out later. Right now, we're gonna go work out downstairs for a while and then go for a swim." Logan paused, his eyes once more flicking down to Tara's prominent bosom. "How about you join us? I know how much you love the pool and I'm sure you brought your suit."

"I just might do that. I've got some prep work to do for school next week so I can work on that for a bit while you guys are exercising."

"All right, then. I'll give you a heads up when we're going to go swimming," Logan said before walking over to the door that led to the basement, his two friends following, gym bags in their hands with Wyatt closing the door behind them.

Curious to see if the boys would say anything after her little display of bending over at the fridge, Tara sidled over to the door leading to the basement and cracked it open an inch or two.

"Oh fuck, did you see that ass?" Tara heard Casper's voice from the room below.

"And those legs of hers," Wyatt chimed in. "They go on for miles. Fuck, Logan, that aunt of yours is gorgeous."

Tara felt her heart flutter a bit at what the boys said about her, a pleased smile on her face.

"Tell me about it," Logan added. "How about those tits of hers? I swear they've gotten bigger since the last time I saw her."

"That whole outfit she's wearing is amazing." It was Casper who was speaking again. "I started to get a hardon as soon as she walked into the room."

"How old is she?"

"I know she's four years younger than my mom, so that'd make her 38."

"38, eh?" Wyatt said. "That's younger than a lot of the MILFs we've fucked, but I definitely wouldn't mind a shot at that. It would be something to have those long legs of hers wrapped around my back while I've got my cock buried inside her."

Tara's eyes flew wide open as she listened, and she could feel a creaminess between her legs.

"Forget it, Wyatt," she heard Logan respond right away. "That's my aunt you're talking about. A woman like that would need a real man's cock to satisfy her, not a little pea-shooter like yours."

"So, tough guy, it's too bad we can't all be blessed with a horse cock like you've got," Tara heard Wyatt shoot back, "but Mrs. Connors wasn't complaining when I had all eight inches buried in her ass."

"That's only because I had my ten-inch dick stuffing that hot cunt of hers at the same time," Logan added.

Tara couldn't help the gasp that escaped her lips. Her mind was just spinning. For one thing, it sounded like those rumours she'd heard from her teacher friend about Logan were true. For another, she knew the woman they were talking about. It had to be Janine Connors, a teacher at Logan's high school. Tara had met her at a couple of workshops over the years, and always found her pleasant. She was a few years older than Tara, married with two kids. Tara had always assumed her marriage was a happy one, but after hearing what the boys had just said, she had to question that thought. Or maybe it was being with the boys that made Janine Connors happy in her marriage, who knew?

But the main thing that had Tara's mind doing cartwheels was the last part of that conversation, with Wyatt not only saying that he himself had an eight-inch dick but that Logan had been blessed with a 'horse cock', and Logan basically confirming that by saying he had a ten-inch cock, a cock that he'd stuffed into Janine Connors' married pussy. Tara felt the warmth between her legs get even hotter as she started to cream at the thought that her handsome nephew might really have a cock that big. She couldn't help herself, her hand reaching down and slipping up underneath her skirt, her fingertips sliding beneath the leg opening of her panties, her pussy dripping wet.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers
123456...9