Busty Teasing Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara felt a shiver run down her spine again, remembering exactly what had happened.

"Yes, I don't think Mom would appreciate seeing her sister standing over her own son, wearing a tiny miniskirt with her legs spread open like a whore."

Logan paused, and Tara knew he could see the look of shock on her face. "So, go ahead, tell Mom whatever you like. She might see things a little different after I show her that, and the video of you in your bikini out by the pool."

"Video...what?" Tara asked, her head spinning.

"Yeah, I'd set up a video camera in the bushes on the far side of the pool yesterday morning, since I had the feeling you'd join us in the pool. I think Mom would find it very interesting to see the way you basically posed for us in that tiny bikini of yours, not to mention the way you stretched and showed us those big nipples of yours once your bikini got wet. Not only would Mom find it interesting, but I bet a lot of guys at our school would love to see that video clip. Hey, maybe even some of the guys from your school. I'm sure a lot of them jerk off to you every day and would be happy to pay a few bucks for a video like that."

Tara was mortified by what she'd just heard. The thought of her sister seeing her parade around in her bikini was bad enough, but the thought of students at her school seeing her like that left her cold. "This really can't be happening, can it?" she thought to herself.

"See, I had the feeling you might think Mom would see things a different way," Logan continued. "So, me and the boys here are gonna give you what we all know, and by 'all' I mean you too, we're gonna give you what you really need." He paused and glanced at his friends before nodding in Tara's direction. "Guys."

Tara stood there helpless, totally panic stricken as Wyatt and Casper moved in on her. Before she knew it, their hands were all over the place, groping her breasts, squeezing her bum, pushing her dress up as their hands slid over her thighs.

"Logan, please, make them stop," Tara gasped out.

"I don't think so, Auntie, the fun is just getting started."

"I'll tell you right now," Tara spat back, "there's no way you're going to fuck me."

"Oh, we most certainly are, all of us, and not just once either. As I said, a beautiful woman like you with a body like that needs a lot of cock, and well, let's just say we're here to give you all you need...and more."

The next thing Tara knew, the two boys were pulling her dress up right over her head. It only took them a few seconds of dealing with her struggles before her dress was off and tossed aside. The two boys held her arms as she stood before them, dressed only in her tiny bra and panties, with her high heels making her feel even more naked than she actually was.

"Now, that's a beautiful outfit," Logan said as he walked up to her, his eyes taking in every luscious curve and enticing valley of her exposed form.

Tara leaned against the wall behind her, as if it could shield at least part of her.

"Move her out into the middle of the room," Logan said to his two friends. "I want a good look at that body of hers in better light."

Tara struggled as best as she could, but it was no use, the two boys were just too strong. They pulled her over until she stood in front of the bed, directly under the light. She stood there in her high heels, trembling as all three opened ogled her. Tara was close to being frantic, but she knew she was fighting the nervous excitement she was feeling inside just as much as she was fighting the boys. As they blatantly looked her up and down, she could feel her nipples getting stiffer, the protruding buds visible right through her lacy yellow bra.

"Yes, that's much better," Logan said as he slowly walked around her, taking in the view from every angle. "Oh fuck yeah, even better than all those times I jerked off thinking about this gorgeous bod, and what I'd do with it if I had the chance."

"Well, it looks like you're going to have that chance," Wyatt said snidely, which made the other two boys laugh.

"You're right about that, buddy," Logan said as he stepped back in front of her, "we're all gonna have that chance, as much as we want."

Tara shivered when Logan said that, wondering what was in store for her. "They aren't really going to try and have sex with me, are they?" she thought. "Surely they're just trying to scare me, some weird way of having fun. They're going to let me go soon, right?"

Tara wasn't so sure of that as Logan moved closer, the other two boys still holding her still. She looked up as her nephew's tall muscular body towered over her as he stopped just inches away.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to feel these?" Logan said as he slid one hand up the front of Tara's body and cupped her breast, squeezing it firmly as his thumb rolled over her stiff nipple.

Tara shuddered, wondering how she could have ended up in this situation.

"And how long I've wanted to do this?"

Shocked and incapable of reacting sensibly, Tara could only watch as Logan slid his other hand down over her flat stomach and across the front of her lacy panties. His fingertip traced along the leg opening before he slipped it right inside, his long fingers sliding over her flushed mound.

"Hey guys, she's absolutely soaked. Go figure." Logan turned and looked her in the eye, "And just to think, Aunt Tara, you said you didn't like the idea of this. Your body seems to be saying otherwise."

"Stop it, Logan. Right now. I mean it."

"Huh, you say you want me to stop and yet your hot little cunt is dripping like crazy. Yeah, I don't think we'll be stopping anytime soon." He paused as he looked at his two friends. "Guys, she's been doing a lot of complaining with that pretty little mouth of hers, so I think it's time we put it to better use."

Tara's eyes opened wide when Logan said that and the boys quickly nodded in agreement. Logan took hold of her and held her tightly as the other boys started to shuck their clothes one at a time. First Wyatt pulled off his polo shirt and shorts, and then Casper was right behind him. Her eyes went to their thick, barrel-like chests as they tossed their clothes aside. She glanced down to see that both boys were incredibly well-hung, and she remembered Wyatt talking about his 'eight-inch cock' stuffed inside his teacher. She could see that Casper's cock looked just as huge, and both of them had big heavy balls that looked swollen with cum. Tara couldn't help it as she felt herself salivating. As she stood there trembling, they moved right back in and started groping her again, their hands mauling her as she looked down to see their impressive cocks on the rise.

"You like what you see?" Logan asked as he peeled off his own clothes.

Tara felt ashamed, knowing Logan had seen her checking out the boys' cocks even though she still struggled against their grasp. Their hands seemed to be everywhere at once and, even though she continued to fight against them, Tara could feel her body responding to their rough touch, awakening something deep inside her. Logan had his clothes off by now, and Tara's eyes opened wide as he stood before her, his hand wrapped around his thick cock. Her nephew was definitely an impressive physical specimen, tall, muscular, with a cock to match. It was bigger than any Tara had ever seen before, and it wasn't even hard yet. His balls looked bloated and full as they hung low in his sack, the thought of the huge load contained there making Tara's mouth water even more. She looked at her nephew's magnificent body as if hypnotized, feeling that needy itch way up inside her as she watched his cock start to stiffen and lengthen beneath his slow pumping hand.

"Well, from the look on your face, Auntie, it looks like you've really found something you like now. Is this what you want?" Logan said as he waved the broad crimson crown in her direction. "The way you're almost drooling, I'd guess you can't wait to feel this filling up that pretty mouth or sweet cunt of yours, is that right?"

Tara felt herself flushing with embarrassment, and even though she still pulled and struggled against Wyatt and Casper's gripping hands, she knew that when she raised her eyes to Logan's, he could see how she really felt inside.

She saw a wicked leer come over Logan's face before he spoke. "Yeah, that's what I thought. Don't worry, you'll be getting all you want soon enough."

"Should we take her bra and panties off?" Casper asked as he squeezed one of Tara's big tits, while Wyatt groped her curvy bum at the same time.

"Not just yet," Logan said as he continued to stroke himself. "She looks really sexy in just that and her high heels. Let's just leave her like that while she sucks our cocks."

The devils and angels were fighting on Tara's shoulders, and she knew who was winning that battle, and it wasn't the angels. She knew there was no way the boys were going to stop now that they'd come this far. She could see by the look in their eyes that they were feeding off each other's hunger for her, their hormones raging with lust. Rather than just give in to them, she thought pleading with them to stop would enflame them even more. Tara saw it as some form of illicit game that had to be played out. That resisting them would just make them want her even more, that they'd continue to just take her as they pleased, to force her to be their plaything, their bitch, a hot mouth or juicy cunt for them to fill with cum.

The thought of being taken like that, of being taken against her will, taken by a number of strong young men who could fuck all night long, that had always been the most powerful dream for Tara. That fantasy was the one that always made her pussy weep uncontrollably. Logan had just said they were going to make her suck their cocks, and although Tara's mouth was already salivating at the thought of getting her hot mouth on their hard young pricks, she knew what she had to say in order to play this game to the finish.

"No, no way," Tara shouted out. "There's no way I'm doing that."

"Who are you kidding?" Logan said as he stepped up and traced his fingertip all around Tara's shiny red lips. "With a mouth as beautiful as that, are you trying to tell me you've never sucked a cock before?" He paused and Tara didn't have any kind of answer. Continuing to blush, she could tell Logan knew the truth. "Yeah, I'm sure you've used that pretty mouth many times before. A mouth like that was made for sucking cock, lots of big hard cocks, and that's exactly what we've got for you. Now, get on your knees, Auntie."

Wyatt and Casper pushed down on her shoulders. As much as she fought against them, Tara knew it was a losing battle, they were just too strong. Within seconds, she was on her knees as they grasped her arms firmly, holding her in place while Logan stepped up in front of her. Tara could see that Logan's cock was almost totally hard now. Looking at it made her heart race with both dread, and excitement. It was absolutely huge! She had thought the other two boys were well-hung, but Logan was a stallion compared to them. His rigid prick thrust out like a cannon from his shaven midsection, the thick shaft arrow straight, the veins pulsing as his hot blood flowed into it. The dark menacing mushroom-shaped crown took Tara's breath away. It was as big as an apple, broad and flared like a deadly missile, the thick rope-like coronal ridge making her gulp as she thought about taking a cock that big into her mouth or deep into her needy cunt. The damp red eye at the tip was already glistening with pre-cum, and Tara watched as a bead of cock-sap pulsed to the surface and started to distend downwards, making her pussy weep with longing even more.

But as she looked at her nephew's god-like cock wide-eyed, Tara knew Logan had been right. He was right about all of it, how much she liked the attention, how much she craved it. But most of all, he'd been right about one thing; that she needed cock, she needed cock bad. As she stared at his throbbing member as if in a trance, Tara knew she was losing the battle, that inside she had already surrendered, that she'd be theirs to do with as they pleased, to fuck her as much as they wanted, to use any of her three hot holes as nothing more than receptacles for their lustful teenage urges.

"Now remember, Auntie," Logan said as he moved closer and drew the drooling tip of his cock across her face, the feel of the warm precum making Tara shiver with anticipation, "no biting. Don't even think about it, unless you want those boys in your classes to be looking at that clip of you in your bikini the next time they jerk off."

Although she wasn't going to give Logan the satisfaction of admitting it, biting his beautiful cock, that beautiful huge hard cock, was the furthest thing from her mind. As the hot pebbly glans moved all over her face, Tara closed her eyes. She was overwhelmed as she felt the heat of him flow through her skin. The sensation was so wicked and yet felt so good that she shivered, just waiting for Logan to slip that massive cock between her lips. She couldn't help it as she instinctively ran her tongue out to wet her lips.

"That's it, that's a good girl," Logan said, and Tara could tell by the tone of his voice that he'd picked up that she'd become more docile. "Wyatt, grab that scrunchie off the night table there and give it to her. I want her hair out of the way while we taking turns fucking her face."

The next thing Tara knew, she had a scrunchie in her hand and as the boys kept stroking their stiff pricks, she whipped her hair up into a ponytail and cinched it tight.

"There, that's a much better look for you when you're sucking cock," Logan said. "We can see that pretty face of yours better as we feed you. Now, it's time for you to start sucking. I think three loads in a row should get the night started off properly."

With that, Tara felt Logan's cock press against her lips. As he pressed forward, she let her lips open and follow the flowing contours of the flared crimson crown. Her jaws started to open up, and then they just kept going. She started to get fearful that her lips would tear at the corners, and then, just at the moment she thought was going to happen, the whole cockhead slipped inside her mouth. Her lips clamped down just past the thick coronal ridge, trapping the enormous knob within her mouth.

"Mmm..." As much as she tried to fight it, Tara couldn't stop that warm purr that emanated from her throat. It felt incredible to her to have such a huge, powerful cock in her mouth. The heat alone coming off the engorged knob was sending waves of arousal through her body, her pussy creaming even more into her already-soaked panties. With just the big knob locked between her lips, she pushed a big gob of saliva forward, rolling her tongue all over the sensitive glans as she bathed it with her hot spit.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Logan said from above her as he reached out and slid his fingers deep into her hair. "Her mouth is so fucking hot and with the way she's been teasing us all day, this isn't going to take long."

Tara felt her nephew grip her head firmly as he started to rock his hips back and forth. He quickly got into a smooth rhythm, working his thick hard cock in and out of her mouth. Between levering his hips and using his hands to pull her head back on forth on his surging rod, the friction between Tara's wet sucking mouth and his pistoning cock was increasing by the second. Tara forced another gob of saliva forward. She could feel it seeping out from the corners of her mouth as his rampant horse-cock drove deeper and deeper into her vacuuming mouth.

Tara felt dizzy, but she knew it was more from excitement than anything. She'd tasted his seeping precum right away when he'd plugged his cock into her mouth. It tasted wonderful to her. She eagerly run her tongue over the tip to gather it in, knowing the tasty treat was just an appetizer. Logan had only been fucking her face for a minute or two, but Tara was already hungry for the main course. She didn't have long to wait.

"OH FUCK...YEAH! I'M GONNA COME...GONNA...FUCCCCCKKKK!" Logan groaned loudly as Tara felt him start to go off. His body became almost as rigid as his cock as the sensations of his ejaculation took over. Tara felt a hot thick rope of spunk slam into the back of her mouth as Logan held her head tightly, his throbbing prick starting to spew his load into her avidly-sucking mouth. His first shot was followed by a second, and then a third. Tara felt the warm creamy cum quickly growing into a sizable puddle as it pooled on her tongue. Her instincts took over. Not wanting to waste a drop, she swallowed.

"Mmm," she moaned softly as Logan's hot thick cum slid smoothly down her throat. He kept shooting, and Tara could barely keep up to the massive load filling her mouth. She felt some overflowing and seeping out from the corners of her stretched lips and drop down to land on the upper swells of her breasts, there was just that much of it.

Tara hadn't even noticed that she'd done it, but as Logan's spurting cock started to slow, she saw that at some point while he'd been fucking her face, she'd reached forward with her hands and started jacking off each of the other two boys, who had been standing on either side of Logan watching. As she started to come down from the euphoric high of sucking Logan's cock, she could feel the heat and the wanton need in the two stiff pricks she'd been subconsciously pumping back and forth.

"Oh man, that was fantastic. Who's next?" Logan said as he drew his spent cock out of her sucking mouth, his slippery dick coming out with an audible POP!

"Fuck yeah!" Wyatt said as he quickly took Logan's place in front of Tara and plugged his steely cock into her gaping mouth.

Within seconds he was driving it deep into Tara's hot sucking mouth, and she responded instantly, caving in her cheeks to give him a nice tight sheath to fuck. With his cock sluicing deep into her mouth, Tara could tell that Wyatt's sturdy prick was just as big as he'd said. Although not as big or as thick as Logan's anaconda, Tara had no doubt that he had every single one of the eight inches she'd heard him talk about. With one hand still on Casper's throbbing dick, she reached forward and gently cradled Wyatt's balls, massaging them in her rolling fingers in order to coax out the load she knew they carried.

"That's the way, look at her go," Tara heard Logan say from behind her. She felt his hand grip the base of her ponytail and then he started to pump her head back and forth on his friend's cock. "Yeah, I love a good fuck-handle, and it's not just good for fucking."

Wyatt was just as juiced up as Logan had been, and within just few minutes of her vigorous sucking, Tara felt his balls draw up close to his body and his prick get even harder.

"FUCK MEEEE!" Wyatt bellowed as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned from the tip of his enflamed cockhead, spurting forcefully against the soft tissues at the back of Tara's mouth.

'Mmm..." Tara groaned softly as the teenager's cock continued to throb and spit, sending a deluge of semen to splash across her tonsils. But still, Tara kept avidly working on Wyatt's spewing dick, hollowing in her cheeks and sucking voraciously as Logan pulled her head back and forth from behind. She couldn't believe how much cum these boys could shoot as, first Logan, and now Wyatt, flooded her mouth with massive loads of hot thick seed. Not that Tara was complaining at all, she loved every glorious second of it as the young man continued to dump his cum into her vacuuming mouth.

"My turn," Casper said as he pulled his friend back as soon it was apparent Wyatt's climax was ebbing away.

As Wyatt's cock came free from Tara's nursing mouth, a glistening strand of semen bridged the gap between the tip of his cock and her lower lip. It quickly narrowed as Casper pulled him further back before it snapped, a shiny ribbon of jizz falling onto Tara's heaving tits as she fought to catch her breath.

123456...9