Busty Teasing Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

"OH FUCK..." Tara started to moan loudly, "I'M...NOT...NOT AGAIN...OH FUCKKGGKKK..."

Tara climaxed, her hands clutching at the sheets and her face pressed into the pillow as intense paroxysms of pure pleasure shot from the depths of her cock-filled cunt to every tingling nerve ending of her body. She was gasping and shaking from the intensity of her climax, and Casper kept going, slamming every last inch into her with every thrust.

"OH FUCK ME...YESSSS!" he growled as she felt him start to come. He drove as deep into her as he could as he started to climax, the head of his prick spewing rope after rope of sizzling teenage semen into the depths of her oily cunt.

Tara could feel his sweaty body as he pressed his firm pecs against her back as his cock continued to buck and spit inside her, flooding her pussy with another big load of jizz. He stayed pressed against her for a minute or so after his throbbing dick had stopped shooting, letting the final drops of seed ooze out into her.

"Oh man, what a hot cunt that is," Casper said as he slowly drew back, his spent member sliding out of Tara's flushed pussy.

Tara didn't know why she even bothered, but something inside her told her again that she had to get away. Too exhausted to pull herself even up to a crawling position, she reached forward and started pulling herself across the bed.

"No you don't, Auntie," Logan said and Tara felt him grab her by the waist and easily pull her back.

Tara knew she couldn't fight them anymore, but lay there on her stomach, drawing in deep breaths of air as she started to recover. She felt the bed give as Logan sat down on the edge next to her. Through glassy eyes, she looked over at him as he started to reach for her. He had a soft smile on his face as Tara felt his hand slide over her bum and then teasingly up and down over the backs of her thighs. He pulled her legs apart and then she felt his fingertips move tenderly between her thighs. He stroked gently back and forth, his touch so soothing and caring that Tara felt like she could have dropped off to sleep right there, letting him do that forever, it felt so good.

"Yes," Logan said quietly, "there's nothing as soft as the inside of a woman's thighs."

Logan continued his gentle stroking of the insides of her thighs as Tara lay there, letting him do as he pleased, loving his soothing touch. His fingertips started sliding higher each time he went up and down, and now, he was rubbing them over her flushed pussy-lips from behind.

"Hmm, looks like the guys really filled you up," Logan said as he toyed with her gooey mound for a minute before sliding a finger deep inside her.

Tara could feel his invading digit sloshing around in the cum deposited inside her, two massive loads from two teenage boys in their prime. As he stirred his finger around, Tara could feel it leaking back out of her, slowly running down her slick pussy lips onto the sheets.

"Yeah, there's a lot of cum in here all right," Logan said as he started to go more deeply, using two fingers now as his probing digits stirred and rubbed against her hot coital walls teasingly.

"Oh god...oh fuck..." Tara muttered under her breath as she clutched the pillow beneath her tightly and closed her eyes, not wanting the boys to see how much she liked what Logan was doing to her.

"You like that, don't ya?" Logan asked, and Tara knew he'd heard her little gasp. "Well, let me see if I can help you out a little bit."

As Tara lay there on her stomach with her legs spread out, she felt Logan move slightly to put himself in a better position as he sat next to her, his big hand starting to work more diligently between her legs. He started rubbing the tips of his two fingers more forcefully along the sensitive tissues inside her, making her start to squirm beneath his probing touch.

"Oh yeah, those guys really filled you up, let me move that cum around for you," Logan said as he sawed his fingers in and out.

It was making a nasty wet sound as he did, but Tara was feeling too excited to be embarrassed by the lewd erotic sound. She subconsciously tipped her hips up, letting Logan know she loved what he was doing.

"That's it, that's a good girl," Logan said as Tara felt him turn his fingers downward, his fingertips now focussing on the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, her throbbing clit barely separated from his rubbing fingers. He pressed on the spot, rolling his fingertips in a slow circle.

"OH FUCKKKK..." Tara groaned into the pillow as he hit her trigger spot perfectly. Tara knew then that all those rumours about Logan and those older women were true. At eighteen, this boy knew his way around a woman's body like most men never know in a whole lifetime.

Tara's body started to respond in a flash. Her hips were rocking up and down as Logan fingered her from behind, his teasing fingers making her climb the walls in no time flat as they rubbed over that magic spot.

"OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...LOGAN...NO...NO, I CAN'T," Tara groaned out before surrendering to the climax that quickly overwhelmed her, biting onto the pillow again as her body started to thrash about beneath his working hand.

"Yes you can," Logan said as he kept working her over, his fingers teasing that spot relentlessly as Tara climaxed, more of the boys' spunk and her own juices gushing out of her as she came on his hand.

Logan didn't let up as she kept shaking, her hips flexing up and down spastically as she came for a long time, wave upon wave of blissful delight coursing through her. The feeling was so good that Tara wondered if she'd died and gone to heaven. As the luxurious sensations slowly started to dwindle, Logan slowed the movements of his hand, letting Tara know again that he knew exactly how a woman likes to be touched.

"Okay, Aunt Tara, it's time," Logan said and flipped Tara's limp body over onto her back.

She couldn't believe how easily he had turned her over, as if she was no more than a toy to play with, which she knew was basically all she had become to the three boys. Logan pushed her until she was higher up in the bed, her head resting on one of the pillows. She looked up at him as he clambered onto the bed and faced her on his knees, his hand idly stroking his cock.

Tara's eyes went wide once more when she took in the sight of that monster between his legs. It looked even bigger than when she'd had it in her mouth just a short time ago. The long thick shaft was arrow straight, capped by the enormous cockhead that looked as stiff as the helmet it was shaped like. From the talk she'd heard from the boys, she knew they fucked a lot of older women, but looking at Logan's huge cock, she wondered how many young girls he'd destroyed with that 'virgin-wrecker' of his.

Tara couldn't help stare at it longingly as he continued to slowly stroke it at her, her pussy itching for it as her brain was swirling with the thought of feeling that broad coronal ridge tearing across the slippery folds of flesh inside her. There was a shiny gob of precum at the tip, glistening lewdly as Logan continued to stroke his throbbing prick, the dewy drop of cock-sap getting bigger until it started to distend erotically downwards. Tara felt herself salivating, remembering the glorious taste when she'd had it in her mouth earlier.

To Tara, it was the biggest, most breathtaking cock she'd ever seen. If only she'd known her nephew was packing such a majestic display of manhood, she knew she would have given herself to him long ago. As much as she'd been fighting the boys earlier, she knew now she was done, there wasn't an ounce of fight left in her. Just looking at that glorious cock, and wanting to feel it inside her, had crushed her will, made her surrender totally. As Logan looked down at her, she couldn't help it as she drew her knees up and let her legs roll apart.

"That's better," Logan said with a satisfied smile on his face. "Now you're finally getting into it."

Tara looked into his eyes and knew he could see what she was feeling, the intense longing to have him inside her, the wanton lust flowing through her pulsing body as she all but begged him with her eyes to take her.

Logan leaned over her, his hands planted on either side of her body as he hovered over her, his handsome face mere inches from hers. "I'm gonna fuck you know, Aunt Tara, because we both know that's what you want, that's what you need," he whispered to her. "I've been wanting to fuck you for years, but I want you to enjoy this just as much as I will."

With that, Logan lowered his hips, pressing the underside of his thrusting erection against her mound. The huge ventral ridge slipped between her slippery pussy lips, and he rocked his hips slowly back and forth, the tip of his cock reaching almost to her belly button. Tara was whimpering already as his hot throbbing prick rubbed teasingly over her swollen clit, making her gasp as the exquisite sensations emanating from her fiery love-button coursed through her.

Tara instinctively reached up, her hands running along the firm muscles of Logan's thick powerful arms and shoulders. Her heart was beating like crazy, her pussy creaming like mad, but still, Logan teased her, slowly lowering his hips to let the enormous cockhead nuzzle right into the opening of her pussy, and then he shifted back up, dragging the underside his pulsing cock over her clit once more.

"Oh god, Logan," Tara whispered back to him, her heart hammering with excitement in her chest, her body thrumming with need, her skin glistening with perspiration, "please...please, Logan, don't...don't tease me anymore. I...I need you inside me."

"Getting teased is kind of exciting, isn't it?" Logan said as he rolled his hips, pressing his rigid cock down provocatively against her throbbing clit.

"Ohhhnn," Tara groaned at the exquisite sensation of what he was doing to her, but she knew what he meant by what he'd said.

"Logan, I...I'm sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have done that, I know it wasn't right."

"Well, that's okay, Aunt Tara, because you're making it up to us right now, and for the rest of the night," Logan said just before he drew back, nestled the head of his prick between Tara's seeping pussylips, and started to slide it into her.

"OH MY GOD!" Tara said, her eyes opening wide as she gripped Logan's arms tightly, her fingernails digging into him as she felt her pussy getting stretched and filled like never before. Casper's thick cock had really been something, but Logan's cannon-like prick was on another level altogether. Tara dragged her high heels across the sheets as she drew her knees up higher, trying to open herself up for Logan as much as possible. He kept going, and then stopped. Tara lay there gasping, her heart beating rapidly as she got accustomed to her pussy taking a cock so big.

"I'm as far into you as those other two fuckers," Logan quietly said to her, "but we've still got a couple more inches left to go. Do you want it?" He slowly rolled his hips, stirring her insides like a batch of wet cement, making Tara groan like a wounded animal.

Tara's eyes rolled back in her head, the sensations incredible as he teasingly made use of her. But she knew it would be even better once she took him fully inside her, took each one of those ten hard inches. She could tell Logan knew just as well that she wasn't going to be satisfied until he was completely inside her needy cunt, theirs bodies joined as one. "Please, Logan...I need...I need..."

"What do you need, Aunt Tara?" he asked, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he stirred her insides, the massive knob rubbing salaciously over her hot vaginal walls.

"I need...I need you to fuck me with every inch of that beautiful cock of yours," Tara gasped out, her hands sliding down his back and over his firm bum, pulling him towards her.

"All you had to do was ask," Logan said with a smile on his face as he drove his broad hips downward, sending those last few inches into the depths of her steaming box.

Tara felt the tight tissues inside her yield reluctantly, allowing the enormous knob deeper than any cock had been inside her, bathing his raging prick with hot oil as he slid it into the hilt, every last inch stretching her sizzling cunt until the broad flared head bumped up against the gates of her womb.

"OH FUCK...I CAN'T...NOT ALREADY...OH MY GODDDDD..." Tara gasped out as the incredible sensations blossomed from deep inside her roiling vagina and shot to every nerve-ending like she'd been zapped by a tazer. Her high heels dug into the mattress as her hips bucked and twitched, her eyes closed as the euphoric sensations of a blistering climax rolled through her time and time again. She could feel herself gushing like crazy, spraying their connected bodies as she continued to come. When her orgasm hit, her hands shot back to grasp onto Logan's arms, her fingernails digging into his flesh as her cunt gripped and pulled at his buried member.

"OH FUGGKHH...SO BIG...SO FUCKING BIG..." she heard herself mumble as Logan drew back and then slammed it forward. Tara could feel the cum from the other boys being pushed back as Logan's massive cock displaced the huge loads of seed they'd dumped into her. He got into a steady rhythm, his broad powerful hips nailing her to the mattress with every thrust.

Tara heard the nasty wet sucking sound as his thick driving erection forced out the semen inside her, the other two boys' loads squelching out of her, his massive prick leaving no room for anything else. She could feel cum running down her ass onto the sheets beneath her. She knew the puddle was growing into an obscene mess as Logan kept hammering away, more thick teenage jizz seeping out of her stretched cunt.

"NO...NO...AAAHHHH..." Tara gasped just a minute or two later as she came again. She couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to have Logan's huge cock slamming so mercilessly into her. The thick coronal ridge was rubbing firmly over her g-spot each time Logan hammered it into her. Tara was shaking like a ragdoll as she climaxed, her eyes closed tightly as her head flipped from side to side, drool hanging out of her parted lips as she surrendered to the intense paroxysms of pure bliss racking her body.

When that orgasm had finished, she was surprised when Logan backed right out and flipped her over onto her stomach. Seconds later he was balls-deep inside her from behind, pounding her into the mattress as he drove his cock into her gooey cunt again and again.

"OH MY GOGGDDGG..." Tara groaned incoherently as she came again that way, her breasts mashed beneath her, her high heels pointed to the corners of the bed as Logan used her like he'd use his own fist to jack off.

In another minute of two, he flipped her over onto her back again. Tara looked up at him, pleading with him to put it back in as she reached up for him, her arms circling around his neck as he leaned over her and drove it home once more, bottoming out as his balls slapped noisily against her cum-soaked ass.

"Gonna cum soon, Aunt Tara, gonna fill up that tight pussy of yours," Logan said as his broad powerful chest pressed against her breasts, both of them covered in sweat.

"Give it to me, Logan. Fuck me as hard as you want. I love it," Tara gasped back as she pulled his body against hers, her stiff nipples tingling as they pressed against his firm pecs.

The bed was creaking and groaning in protest as Logan absolutely destroyed her pussy, giving her every one of his rock-hard ten inches with each hammering thrust.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK...AAAHHHH..." Tara groaned loudly as she came one more time, just as Logan pounded his hips against her receptive body as he buried it and held it there.

"OH FUCK...YESSSSSS!" Logan growled like an animal as he started to fill her.

Tara could feel the liquid heat of his cum smashing against her cervix as he went off, rope after rope of semen getting pasted against the hot oily tissues inside her. She was gritting her teeth and shaking spastically, coming at the same time as her young nephew, their bodies perfectly in sync as they savored the pure joy of a mutual orgasm. Logan kept hunching away, and Tara could feel his throbbing prick continue to spit as he totally unloaded, flooding her insides with a massive load of spunk. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the shattering sensations of their climaxes started to ebb away, leaving them to share in the blissful afterglow.

Logan had said he'd been dreaming about this for a long time and, as she lay there, her racing heart finally starting to slow, Tara realized they had just shared a wondrous experience that she needed, and wanted, and had dreamed about, just as much as Logan had. With dreamy eyes, she looked up at him as he drew his face back from her shoulder. She could see nothing but love in his eyes, and she knew he could see the same in hers.

"Kiss me," she whispered softly, her arms circling his neck as she pulled him down to her.

Tara closed her eyes as Logan's wide full mouth pressed against hers. She parted her soft lips as his tongue gently slid into her mouth, her own tongue meeting his.

"Mmm," she purred like a kitten as they kissed slowly, passionately, the kiss of lovers. They kissed for a long time, and Tara felt her heart swelling with pure love and desire for her handsome nephew. He had sensed something in her, a need lurking deep inside her that she had been afraid to let out. But Logan knew her better than she knew herself, knew that what had happened tonight was exactly what she needed. Tara realized now that, as much as she'd tried to suppress it, Logan had been right, she needed cock, and lots of it. As amazing as getting fucked by Logan had been, there was something illicitly wicked about getting fucked by his two friends as well that made the whole experience even more exciting for Tara. This had been the best night of her life, ever, better than any of those fantasies she'd had about being taken against her will. And somehow... she knew it wasn't over yet.

"Mmm, that was so nice," Tara said softly as they broke the kiss and Logan pulled back slightly, his face mere inches from hers, a soft smile of pure contentment on his face. Tara knew she must look exactly the same. "Nobody's ever fucked me like that. It was wonderful." She pursed her lips and tenderly kissed the tip of his nose.

"I'm glad you liked it," Logan whispered back to her, his cock still balls-deep inside her, "because I think you and I are going to have a lot more fun like that from now on."

"Oh, you can count on that," Tara replied, giving her nephew a naughty wink.

"But are you having fun tonight, with those two as well," Logan said with a grin as he tipped his head in the direction of his friends.

"I have to admit, I definitely wasn't expecting to be the subject of a gangbang when I came here today, but I'm not minding it one bit."

"A gangbang?" Logan said, smiling broadly now. "This isn't a gangbang, this is just me and a couple of friends having a good time with the sexiest women we know. If it's a gangbang you want, I know a bunch more guys from school who think you're pretty hot who I'm sure would love to join in."

Tara laughed, pulling Logan in for one more kiss. "Maybe another time," she said teasingly. "Right now, the three of you are plenty for me."

"That's good, 'cause we're not done with you yet," Logan said as he gave her one more quick peck on the lips before withdrawing, his thick cock coming out of her wetly, the erotic sucking sound of their bodies parting making Tara smile.

Tara felt a gush between her splayed legs as what felt like a river of semen spewed out from her spasming cunt. She propped herself up on her elbows as the thick milky strand oozed out of her seeping box and slithered like a white snake onto the sheets.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers
1...456789