Busty Teasing Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously, Logan," Casper said, "with an aunt as gorgeous as that, you can't tell us you've never jerked off thinking about her."

There was a pause, and Tara held her breath, waiting for Logan's answer, her middle finger rolling over the swollen bud of her clit.

"What do you think?" Logan finally replied. "Let me tell you guys, if I had a dollar for every time I've whacked off thinking about her, I'd be driving a Lamborghini right now."

Tara gasped as a thrilling shudder tripped down her spine. She had pinched the fiery bud at the apex of her sex as soon as she'd heard what Logan said, triggering a climax that shot through her like lightning at the lurid thought of her nephew masturbating while thinking about her. She leaned against the doorframe as she came, her body quivering and shaking as she rode out the delicious sensations that had every one of her nerve endings tingling.

When her orgasm subsided, Tara pulled herself together and stepped back, gently closing the door and made her way to the kitchen, her breasts heaving as she regained her breath. She couldn't believe what she'd heard, but more than that, she couldn't believe how excited she was by it, and by how fast she'd climaxed listening to the boys talk.

"Easy now, girl," Tara said to herself under her breath, "you know they're all over 18, but control yourself, they're only boys, and one of them is your sister's own son, for god's sake. Now, just do your work and forget about it."

Tara got her books and laptop out and sat at the dining room table, trying to immerse herself in the complexities of Shakespeare's 'Hamlet', information necessary for passing on to her students this week. She could only hold out for about half an hour before she heard laughter coming from the basement, and her thoughts went back to what she'd overheard. Could Logan really have a cock that big? When he said he had a 'ten-incher' neither of the boys chided him as if he'd been lying. Could it really be true? Did her own nephew really pack a cunt-stretcher that big?

Tara shuddered at the thought of it, and knew her vibrator would be getting a good workout once she got home tomorrow. But right now, her thoughts returned to the boys downstairs, to all three of them. She thought about them working out, and wondered how they'd look. Tara tried to make those thoughts go away, but she realized it was hopeless, the thought of three virile young men, in their prime, stretching and working those impressive young bodies of theirs. Just the thought of it was making her squirm, her pussy starting to cream even more.

With her curiosity having gotten the better of her, Tara closed up her laptop and went to the fridge. Looking inside, she spotted several cans of Red Bull in the back. She figured those would be Logan's, since she couldn't see her sister or brother-in-law drinking something like that. Grabbing up three of the cans, she made her way across the room and opened the door to the basement.

"Okay if I come down for a second?" she called out, feeling as anxious as a schoolgirl on her first date.

"Sure, no problem," Logan responded from below.

With her heart thumping wildly, Tara descended the stairs and stepped into the large home gym. She all but gasped as she stopped up short, taking in the view before her. The boys were working at different stations, exercising different muscles. "And what muscles they have," Tara thought to herself. The boys were wearing gym shorts with socks and running shoes. That was all. The first thing Tara noticed when she stepped into the room was that they were all gloriously bare-chested, their young physiques glistening. The firm muscles of their pecs and the flowing sinews over their broad shoulders and powerful arms drew Tara's eyes like a magnet. If her heart had been beating fast before, it was going like a runaway steam engine now.

"You...you've been down here for a while," Tara stuttered out as she tried to compose herself. "I thought you might like something to drink."

"That's perfect, thanks," Logan said as he put down the weight he'd been doing arm curls with.

"You guys really drink this stuff?" Tara, said, nodding to the cans of Red Bull as she set them on a side table.

Logan shrugged. "Yeah, all the time. You never know when you're gonna need that extra boost of energy, right guys?" He turned to his friends with a wry smile, both boys grinning and nodding in return. He turned back to Tara, a sly grin on his face. "Red Bull is great. While other guys, usually older guys, are done and ready to give up, we can just keep at it, pushing ourselves to the limit, doing it over and over, until we just can't do it anymore. It's exhausting, but it's such a good feeling, knowing you've given your all. You should try it, Aunt Tara, you wouldn't believe how much pleasure you feel when you push yourself like that."

Tara had been almost mesmerized as Logan had been talking. She knew that with the kind of thoughts on her mind right now, she was surely taking his suggestive words the wrong way...or was she? Logan still had that knowing look on his face, as if he could read her illicit thoughts. "Uh...I...I think I'll stick to my Diet Coke for now," she said.

"Suit yourself," Logan shrugged again as he drew one forearm across his shiny brow, his impressive body glistening with sweat, just like the other two boys.

Tara found it hard to concentrate. She felt like she could just stand there and stare at them for hours. Her vibrator would definitely need some new batteries after she was done with it once she got home.

"Look, Aunt Tara, we're just gonna finish this round we're doing right now and we'll have a drink after that." Logan paused and pointed to a narrow workout bench next to him. "Say, I was just about to do some bench presses, how would you like to spot me for a minute or two. That'll allow these guys to keep going with their routines if you could do it."

"I...I couldn't do that. That would be far too heavy for me to even help with, wouldn't it?" Tara asked, pointing to the long heavy weight sitting on the metal structure at the end of the bench. She didn't know the names of all the parts and equipment, but she did know the amount of weight he had on it was far beyond anything she could handle.

"Sure you can," Logan replied. "It's easy. You don't have to lift anything at all. All you have to do is stand there at the end as I do the lifting. You just have to reach forward and guide me in case I start getting off line. That way, if I do drop it, it just drops back into the cradle there. Tell her guys."

"It's a piece of cake," Casper said. "We've never had a problem, and you won't either, but for safety's sake, somebody has to be there to keep the person from getting in trouble."

"Um, okay, I guess I can try," Tara said, totally unsure of herself.

"Great," Logan said. "I was just about to get started on this. Let me just get into position first and then I'll tell you what to do."

Tara watched as Logan lay down on his back on the bench. He inched himself backward until his head was beyond the bar, the actual weights positioned over his upper chest. He reached up and grabbed onto the bar with both hands, testing to make sure he was situated correctly. "Okay, that's good right there. Aunt Tara, just come over here behind me and I'll show you what to do."

Tara tentatively moved closer, not exactly sure what to do. She knew what spotting was, and the whole concept behind it, but as she got closer and closer to Logan, she realized the white miniskirt she was wearing probably wasn't the best thing she could have worn for a job like that. But she didn't want to be a spoilsport and back out now.

"That's good," Logan said as he tipped his head back and looked up at her. "You need to come closer though."

Tara did as he asked, realizing she was going to end up standing almost right over his face. She hesitated, not sure what to do.

"Sorry, you're not quite there yet," Logan said. "Just a few more inches forward should put you in the right spot. If my head and shoulders are in the way here, you might have to shift your feet out to each side a bit."

Tara felt herself blushing, but did as he asked. She shifted her feet further out to each side as she moved a few inches closer, her feet now a little over a shoulder's width apart. She could even feel cool air rising up between her spread legs.

"There, that's perfect," Logan said as Tara saw him wriggle back a couple of inches more, his face now right between her spread knees. She glanced down to see him looking up beneath her skirt. "Yes, that's absolutely perfect."

Tara felt a salacious thrill run through her, knowing her nephew could see her thong-covered pussy beneath her short skirt. She could feel her pussy dripping again already.

"So, what do I do now?" she asked.

"Well, to start, why don't you lean forward a bit so you're touching the bar, just in case you have to grab it?"

"Uh, okay." Tara reached out, leaning forward at the same time while keeping her feet flat on the ground. She could feel the motion make her little skirt pull up even higher at the back. Her fingertips touched the steel bar.

"That's good," Logan said from beneath her. "Now, just in case, reach your hands around and take a nice firm grip of the bar."

Tara did as her nephew instructed, wrapping her fingers around the chrome-plated shaft.

"How does that feel in your hands? Can you grip it okay?" Logan asked.

"It feels good," Tara replied, flexing her fingers for a surer grasp.

"Mine's bigger," Casper said.

Tara looked up to see Wyatt and Casper leaning against one of the leg machines, watching them. Casper's words threw her, her mind once again thinking lascivious thoughts. "Wh...what?" she asked, feeling herself blushing once more.

"The bar," Casper said as he pointed to the silver bar Tara was grasping. "I've got a similar weight bench at my house, but the bar on mine is bigger. Thicker, harder to get a good grip on."

"Oh, I see," Tara responded, not sure what to say.

"Don't worry about that idiot," Logan said. "You're in the perfect position now and I want to get lifting. You can ease up on your grip there while I do the work. Just keep your eye on the bar to make sure I stay in line."

"Okay, I can do that."

As Logan started to lift the bar up and down, Tara kept her eye on things, making sure he was going straight up and down and not moving too far forwards or backwards. The weights at each end of the bar were substantial, and she couldn't believe he could lift it as easily as he was. She glanced down past the bar to his chest, watching it puff in and out as he breathed and lifted, his pecs flexing spectacularly. She let her gaze move further back to his shoulders, the powerful sinews beneath the skin moving fluidly as he flexed. For a second her eyes went to his face, noticing that he wasn't even looking at the bar or the weights, he was looking right up her skirt.

Tara felt a little thrill when she saw that, and purposely shifted her bum from side to side, as if she was just settling into position better.

"Oh yeah, that's so good," Logan said as he dropped the bar into place on the steel cradle and drew in deep breaths of air.

Tara didn't know if he was talking about the feeling he had from his workout, or from the view he had up her skirt.

"Just stay right there for a few seconds, Aunt Tara, and then I'll go for a second set of reps."

Tara stayed where she was, casually shifting her feet even a little further apart just before Logan started his second set. This time as he lifted the bar up and down, she glanced down past his clearly-defined abs to his shorts, where she saw a prominent bulge beneath the shiny fabric, and she was thrilled to see that the bulge was growing!

Logan went through his second set and, excited by the lewdness of what she was doing and by the size of that bulge, Tara shifted her legs even further apart as she leaned forward on the iron supports, knowing he could see clearly up between her spread legs.

"I was gonna do some bench presses next," Wyatt piped in as Logan did the last of his reps. "You don't mind spotting for me too, do you, Aunt Tara?"

Tara had known Wyatt and Casper forever, and they'd always called her 'Aunt Tara' as well, which she thought was very sweet. "No, I might as well," she replied, knowing exactly why Wyatt wanted to be in Logan's position. "I'm right here, so I might as well stick with it."

Wyatt quickly took Logan's place on the bench, shifting his body just as far back, his head right between Tara's parted knees. As Tara spotted for him, she subtly looked down to see his eyes wide open as he stared up between his legs, huffing and puffing as he lifted the bar up and down. She glanced down to see the bulge in his shorts puffing up as well, the sight of it making her smile to herself.

"Well, I might as well take advantage if you're willing to keep spotting," Casper said as Wyatt finished his second set.

Tara nodded in agreement and wriggled her backside slightly as Casper took his spot, his face directly below her panty-covered pussy. Casper's crotch started to tent up as well, and Tara felt herself getting just as aroused as the boys. She could feel that she was so wet that if her thong wasn't in place, she'd probably be dripping all over their faces.

As excited as she was by what she was doing, she knew it couldn't continue. Tara summoned up her willpower and stepped back as soon as Casper had finished, all three of the boys staring at her hungrily.

"You boys look pretty hot after that," she said as she tilted her head coquettishly. "Maybe you should go for a swim pretty soon and cool off."

"That sounds like a plan," Logan said as he popped open his can of Red Bull and downed half of it in one gulp. The other two did the same. "What do you say, Aunt Tara, gonna join us by the pool?"

Tara liked what she was seeing of the boys in their workout gear, they strapping young bodies glistening from their exertions. And, she had to admit, she loved the feral look in their eyes as they blatantly looked her up and down. She knew it was wrong to wear such a short skirt and tight top like this, and to act the way she was around three teenagers whose hormones were running rampant. But Tara knew she couldn't help it. There was no denying it; she loved the attention.

As she thought about all that, Tara could see the wolfish look in their eyes at the suggestion of her joining them at the pool, all of them wondering how she'd look in a bathing suit. The thought of them seeing her in the new bikini she'd bought the day before had her squirming with excitement.

"C'mon, Aunt Tara," Logan continued, an imploring tone in his voice that Tara found charmingly sweet. "You've got to take a break from doing all that school prep work sometime, and it's only Saturday. You've got all day tomorrow to do that."

Tara couldn't help but smile at the logic of Logan's argument. "Well, okay then."

"Great!" Logan burst out, and Tara could see that he'd said it louder than he'd intended. Composing himself, he shrugged before continuing. "We're just gonna finish up here and grab our showers before going into the pool. We'll be there in about twenty minutes."

"All right then. I'll see you in a little while."

Tara turned and strode towards the stairs. She was just about to go up when she stopped and looked back at them over her shoulder, giving them a look at her in profile, her long legs beautifully on display and her curvy bum and large breasts accentuated by her stance. The boys hadn't moved from when she'd started to walk away, three sets of wide eyes staring right at her. "I've just bought a new suit this week. You boys'll have to tell me how you like it."

With that statement, she gave them a teasing smile and scampered up the stairs. Alone in the guest room, Tara chided herself, telling herself she shouldn't be so mean to the nice young boys by teasing them like that. But the thought that they might masturbate thinking about her excited her more than she'd thought possible. So, what if she gave them a look up her skirt, or posed in such a way that she knew her breasts, bum, and long legs were shown off to their best advantage. In the long run, who could that hurt? By the looks on the faces of all three of those boys, it was pretty obvious none of them were going to complain about the provocative little show she'd just given them.

With those thoughts circling around in her mind, Tara slipped out of the clothes she was wearing and put on her new bathing suit. It was a bikini in brilliant white that she knew looked great with her tanned golden skin and blonde hair. Knowing she was coming here to stay with Logan, she'd specifically picked this one out. The main reason she'd chosen this suit was that not only did the colour look great on her, but the bikini top was totally unstructured. She loved the way the two tiny triangles molded themselves to her large breasts, allowing the natural curves of her mounds to stretch and fill the soft cups spectacularly. Tara also knew that with the way the fabric clung smoothly to her breasts, her nipples would clearly be on display. She knew Logan would like that.

Tara checked herself in the mirror, noticing the way the bikini bottom dived down scandalously in the front, barely covering her shaven mons. Narrow ribbon-like ties were secured high on her broad hips, making her already-long legs look even longer. She loved the look of the teasing bows tied high on each hip, the slender ties seeming to call out for a hand to pluck them open and expose the treasure lying beneath.

Tara ran her hands up her body, her fingertips tracing over the firm muscles of her flat stomach. Tara was proud of her toned stomach. She never had any children but, at 38 years old, she still had to work hard to keep it trim and firm. She went to the gym at least three times a week, but even with that, on the days she didn't go, she did stomach crunches at home every night. Her efforts had paid off, her stomach as flat and toned as when she'd been a teenager.

Satisfied with the way her new bikini looked, Tara fluffed out her long blonde hair and was just finishing applying a shiny coat of deep red lip gloss when she heard the boys out by the pool. Checking herself one last time, she drew her colorful wrap around her, tying it at the back of her neck so it covered her all the way down to her knees, with only her shoulders and arms left exposed. She grabbed her sunglasses and a beach towel from the hall closet, along with a Diet Coke and her bag of school work. Tara set everything down just inside the patio door as she looked at the boys goofing around in the pool. Smiling to herself, she reached beneath her floral wrap and tweaked each nipple between her thumbs and forefingers, making them instantly come to attention. With that done, she picked up her gear, opened the door, and slipped on her shades as she padded her way across the pool deck.

"Aunt Tara, come on in, the water's perfect," Logan said as the boys stopped roughhousing in the pool and turned to look at her.

Tara smiled as she walked up to them and stood next to one of the loungers sitting poolside. It felt wonderful to Tara to be out here, the air fresh and sweet with the afternoon sun's warming rays making her skin tingle already. "I think I'm fine right here," she said as she set her things down.

Standing near the edge of the pool and facing the boys, Tara reached behind her head and started to undo her wrap. From behind her sunglasses, she could see the boys watching her intently, even though they tried to be cool about it, with Casper paddling his hands through the water and Wyatt tossing a football up and down as if they weren't paying attention. But Tara could see that they were watching her just as intently as Logan was, who'd hoisted himself onto the far edge of the pool and was leaning back on straightened arms, his eyes glued to her.

123456...9