Busty Teasing Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It donned on Tara how much energy she'd burned off in the last little while, and how thirsty she was. She smiled to herself, wondering, "A woman can't live on cum alone...or can she?" Suppressing that thought, she responded, "I'd do anything for a Diet Coke right now."

"Anything?" Logan replied smartly, making everyone chuckle, even Tara.

Wyatt disappeared and was back within seconds with the drinks. While the boys chugged their Red Bulls, Tara managed to find enough strength to prop herself up on her elbow to sip at her drink. She thought she'd never had a Diet Coke that tasted so wonderful in her life. The cool raspy liquid felt like heaven as she swallowed it, washing down the remnants of semen clinging to the inside of her mouth and throat.

Tara glanced over at the three of them, three perfect specimens of healthy young men; the fact that they were less than half her age made Tara smile. She could see that their spent cocks were already semi-hard, and it seemed like they never went fully down once they'd started taking her. The wondrous endurance and stamina of these three young bulls was incredible, and Tara was shocked to feel her pussy starting to cream again as she looked at them.

"Well boys," she said as she rolled over onto her back and propped her head up on a stack of pillows. As all three looked at her intently, with her high heels dragging sensually across the sheets, she drew her legs up slowly, and then let her knees roll open to the sides. She took her hand and traced one red-tipped fingernail slowly down over her full breasts, across her flat stomach, and then over her shaven mound until her fingertip came to rest on her erect clit. Tara could see them looking at her hungrily, like a pack of wild animals ready to pounce on their prey.

"Did somebody say something about Round Two?" she asked teasingly, her finger sliding down to play with the glistening white cum oozing out of both of her holes.

*

Tara had been right, the boys were far from being finished with her. After her teasing display and comment about 'Round Two' they moved in on her as one. It wasn't long before one young cock replaced another in her sucking mouth, and then the next thing she knew, they were all in her at one time. Logan was on the bottom with Tara astride his cock and facing him. Wyatt was behind her, his hard young prick sliding vigorously in and out of her gripping ass. Casper was kneeling on the bed in front of her, holding onto her head as he fucked her face, his throbbing erection stuffed deep in her mouth making her totally airtight.

It went on like that for hours, with the boys making use of Tara in ways she never imagined. She usually had at least two cocks in her at one time, and three at once on a number of occasions. At one point Logan carried her exhausted form over to the dresser and sat her on the edge. He lifted her long legs high and drove his cock into her seeping pussy, plowing her overflowing cunt as she leaned back and swooned under his powerful assault.

One time after they'd all taken turns inside her pussy, they put her in the middle of the bed on her back as they kneeled around her face and jerked off, totally painting her face with a whitewash of thick teenage semen.

They all used Tara's mouth like a rag after they fucked her, using her willing mouth, soft lips, and hot tongue to clean their cocks for the next go round.

At some point one of them went for another round of Red Bulls. They brought Tara a bottle of water this time, which she gratefully gulped down as fast as the boys did with their energy drink. As soon as they were finished, they started in on her again.

Drunk on cock and cum, and totally exhausted, Tara passed out at one point. She wasn't sure how long she'd been asleep but she awoke to a strange sensation on her body, dreaming that she was outside in the rain, but the raindrops were big and soft. She opened her eyes to see Wyatt and Casper kneeling on either side of her, pumping their huge cocks as they sprayed her tits with cum.

"Good, she's awake," she heard Logan say as the other boys reached forward and started spreading their jizz all over her breasts, the milky cum shining lewdly on her voluptuous mounds as Logan continued, "'cause I want to fuck her again."

As Tara lay there barely conscious, Logan moved over her and plugged his huge cock right into her pussy, making Tara grunt as he drove it home. He leaned over her and kissed her as he fucked her. Tara slipped her arms around his neck and held him close, her love for him taking over as she kissed him back and bucked her hips up and down, making sure she got every hard inch inside her.

She was thrilled that Logan kept kissing her through the night as they fucked, and that the other boys did not. It was like they sensed that kissing her had a certain level of intimacy reserved for Logan, her nephew. Tara felt the same; fucking the two boys was one thing, but kissing them was out of the question. It seemed everyone involved was satisfied with that unspoken understanding. Wyatt and Casper kept fucking her and using her mouth, but Logan was the only one who tasted those sweet red lips with his own.

*

Tara woke up, the sun drifting in lazily around the curtains. It took a minute or so for her to come out of her groggy state, initially wondering where she was. She realized she was at her sister's house in the guest room, and it all came flooding back. The episode at the weight bench, the time they spent together at the pool, Thai food for dinner, and then what happened afterwards. Yes, what happened afterwards. She quickly sat up and looked around, happy to find that she was alone.

Feeling shaken, and with her mind spinning, Tara glanced over at the clock and gasped. It was 11:28, and her sister had said they'd probably be home around noon. Tara started to get up and found that she was so sore she could barely stand. She managed to get to her feet next to the bed and stood there on shaky legs as she leaned forwards, her straightened arms supporting her on the mattress. She felt a wetness between her legs and looked down. A sharp intake of breath followed as she saw her thighs, totally covered with a glistening coating of cum. She knew some of it was hers from the number of times she'd climaxed during the night, but most of it was from the boys. They'd filled her with hot teenage sperm relentlessly, and the stuff had leaked out of her everywhere.

Tara looked at the sheets and gasped again. They were a total mess, wet and stained everywhere. Gobs and strands of pearly spunk clung to the sheets from one end of the bed to the other, some of it not soaked in yet and glistening lewdly.

Tara shook herself, knowing she didn't have a lot of time. She pulled on the robe she'd brought with her and cinched it tight. She took a step and almost tripped over the yellow high heels she'd been wearing during the night. One of the boys must have taken them off her at some point and set them beside the bed.

Glancing at the clock again, and with her heart beating rapidly, Tara all but tore the sheets and pillowcases off the bed, wadding them into a ball as she raced to the door of the room. Opening it quietly, she looked outside. She didn't hear a thing and made her way stealthily through the great room to the laundry area off the kitchen. She stuffed the sheets into the washing machine and set it going. Making her way back to the guest room, she spotted Logan outside, sitting in one of the loungers near the pool, engrossed in something on his phone.

Tara walked as quick as she could into her room. She stepped into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh my god," she muttered to herself. She thought she looked like a glazed donut. There was cum on her everywhere, some dried, some still wet and glistening. Her hair was matted with the stuff, and she remembered at least one of the boys at some point using a handful of her hair to wipe himself clean after fucking her. Not to mention the number of times they shot off on her face, their huge loads of cum covering her everywhere. She undid her robe, looking at her breasts. The full mounds were covered with the stuff as well, her nipples red and puffy from the attention the boys had given them throughout the night.

Tara pressed her hand flat against her tender stomach, rubbing gently to try and soothe the stiffness and discomfort she was feeling there. She knew she'd be fine, but just thinking about what had happened left wondering what would happen next. Somehow, would her sister find out what had happened under her own roof? Would she even be able to look Logan in the eye? Had everything been her fault? Had the boys been right about the way she'd teased them? As much as she'd tried to say it wasn't true, she knew it was her fault, she was the one to blame. "What the fuck was I thinking? What the fuck did I do?" she thought to herself as she peeled off her robe and stepped into the shower.

Tara stood under the steaming pellets for a long time, trying to wash away both her feelings of guilt and the wads of cum sticking to her body and matting her hair. She shampooed twice to make sure she got it all out, and then spent a long time lathering up her breasts and thighs. Coming out of the shower, she brushed her teeth hard and rinsed a couple of times with mouthwash, trying to wash away the taste of spunk lingering in her mouth.

Tara stepped out of the bathroom and stopped dead in her tracks, immediately turning around and rooting around beneath the bathroom vanity for a can of air freshener, which she was happy to find. The bedroom smelled like a whorehouse, the lurid scent of cock, cunt, and cum filling the air. She gave the room a good spray and then cranked open the window, hoping it would air out quickly.

Going to the bag she'd brought with her, she pulled out a big floppy sweatshirt and jeans to wear over her underwear. She'd just finished packing her things away when she heard the front door open and close.

"Logan, Tara, we're home!" Tara heard her sister Jenn call out.

Brushing back her hair with her fingers and taking a deep breath to calm herself, Tara strode out, bag in hand, ready to go.

"Jenn, how was the wedding?" she asked as she stepped over and the sisters exchanged air kisses. "Where's Robert?"

Jenn waved her hand towards the front of the house. "He's already gone into his office to check some emails from work he has to deal with. The wedding was great by the way. Ashley looked absolutely beautiful, but most brides always do, don't they?" Jenn paused as she set her purse down and leaned against the kitchen island. "So, how did it go with the boys?"

Tara did her best to keep herself composed. For some reason, she felt like her sister could almost see right through her. "It...it was fine," Tara stuttered out, her words coming out in a nervous rush. "The boys were no problem at all. They did their thing, I did some schoolwork, we had Thai food together. Not much to report other than that."

"Where is Logan, anyway?" Jenn asked as she looked around for her son.

Tara nodded towards the bank of windows facing the pool. "He...he's out there. I...I uh slept pretty late and actually haven't talked to him yet this morning."

Jenn walked over and opened the patio door. "Hi, sweetie, we're home." Logan looked up and waved in reply as Jenn turned and walked back towards Tara.

Looking past her sister, Tara saw Logan get up and slip his phone into the back pocket of his shorts as he started towards the house.

"You're sure they didn't misbehave at all?" Jenn asked, her voice more serious now. "Don't feel that you have to cover for him, Tara. I know what those boys are like when they get together."

Tara wondered what Jenn would think if she knew what those three boys were actually capable of, even if Tara had been the one to lead them astray. "No, really, they were very well-behaved."

"Hey, Mom," Logan said as he came into the room, all smiles as he leaned down and gave his mother a quick kiss on the cheek. "Did you guys have a good time?"

"It was very nice, yes. We got to see a lot of people we haven't seen in years. Tara said things went smoothly here. Is that true, or is she just protecting you from getting into any more trouble?"

"Nope, things were totally fine," Logan said with a shrug of his shoulders. "We just hung out and I don't think we bothered Aunt Tara at all. Isn't that right, Auntie?"

Under Logan's beguiling smile, Tara felt like a deer in the headlights as he looked at her confidently, as if nothing at all had even happened last night. Tara shook her head as she looked back at her sister and smiled. "He's right, they were no bother at all."

Jenn looked from one of them to the other, and then smiled broadly. Tara could see that her sister was pleased that her worries about Logan getting into trouble were misplaced, as far as the way Jenn was concerned anyway. "That's good to hear. Tara, I see you brought your bag out, aren't you gonna stay for lunch."

"C'mon, Aunt Tara, stay," Logan said.

Feeling totally flustered, and unable to even look Logan in the eye, Tara smiled like a gameshow hostess as she quickly leaned over and picked up her bag. "Sorry, maybe next time. I've really got to get going. I've got a lot of prep I need to do for school tomorrow. Oh yes, I've put the sheets from my bed in the washing machine. If you could just put them in the dryer for me that would be great, Jenn."

"You didn't have to do that. I could have taken care of it."

For Tara, the thought of her sister seeing the state of those sheets was too scary to even think about. "No problem, it's already done."

"Okay, then, dear," Jenn said as she put her hand on her sister's shoulder. "I'll walk you out to your car."

Jenn talked about a mutual friend that she'd seen at the wedding they both knew as Tara stuffed her things in the back of her car and climbed into the driver's seat. Tara lowered the window to say goodbye as Jenn stepped closer and leaned against the roof of the car.

"So really, did you enjoy yourself this weekend?" Jenn asked as she looked down at Tara.

"Uh, yeah, it was fine. It was pretty quiet all around, but you know I kind of like it that way? Like I said, the boys were no trouble at all."

Jenn nodded quietly. "Seriously, did you enjoy your time with the boys? They can be a little rambunctious sometimes, but usually they make up for it in the end."

There was something about the tone of Jenn's voice that made the hairs on the back of Tara's neck stand on end. "Wha...I'm not sure what you mean?"

"It's all right, Tara," Jenn said in a conspiratorial whisper. "I guess my first question is, which one of them fucked you first?"

Tara gasped out loud, her mouth hanging open, struck dumb by Jenn's question.

"I bet it was Wyatt, right? They do have this thing about going in order, but I don't blame them, especially since Logan is hung like a horse."

Tara was shaking, her hands grasping the steering wheel so hard her knuckles turned white.

"It's all right, Tara. I know all about it, Logan texted me this morning."

Tara couldn't contain herself any longer, her brain buzzing at what she was hearing. "He...he told you?"

Jenn shrugged. "Who do you think suggested the whole thing in the first place? I've known you all your life, sister of mine, and we're a lot alike. To put it bluntly, I could tell for a long time now how badly you needed to get fucked. And I knew Logan and his friends were the perfect guys to give you what you needed."

Tara shook her head, trying to get her brain wrapped around what she was hearing. "But...but how did you know...Logan...the boys..." Tara didn't know what she was saying, mumbling out incoherent words.

"How did I know about them?" Jenn asked, a sly grin on her face. "Because the three of them have been fucking me since Logan's eighteenth birthday."

Tara gasped out loud.

"Yes, Robert was away on business for Logan's birthday. Once their other friends left, it was just those three boys and me. I guess I'd had an extra glass or two of wine that night. The boys starting telling me how pretty I was, and the next thing I knew, one of them had their hand up my skirt while another had his hand inside my blouse. All three of them fucked me a few times that night, and it's been going on ever since."

Tara could barely catch her breath. "And...and Robert doesn't--"

"Robert doesn't know a thing," Jenn said as she interrupted Tara. "And let's keep it that way, shall we?"

"I...uh...sure. I...I don't know what to say."

Jenn smiled down at her sister, and as their eyes met, Tara felt some unspoken understanding pass between them. Maybe it was a sister thing, Tara wasn't sure. But what she was sure of was that she felt a wave of relief wash over her as she looked at her sister's calm smiling face. She realized that she'd never seen her sister happier than she'd been over the last number of months, and now she knew why. She'd always been close to her sister, and she knew her sister was confiding her deepest secret to her, and that sharing their secrets would bring them even closer. In that shared glance with Jenn, Tara felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

"Seriously, Tara, like I said first thing here, did you enjoy yourself this weekend?" Jenn arched an eyebrow playfully as she asked.

"I did...I did enjoy myself," Tara said before adding, "It was fucking incredible, actually."

Both women laughed as Jenn reached down and gave Tara's hand a loving squeeze. "They can be a little rough sometimes, but in the end, it's worth it, don't you think? Like I said, you and I are a lot alike and I had the sense you'd like it that way as much as I do."

Tara could only smile back at her sister, telling Jenn all she needed to know.

"And can you believe how big they all are," Jenn continued, giving Tara an exaggerated eye-roll. "Yeah, I call them my two bulls and stallion. It feels so amazing when Logan's got that horse cock buried all the way inside you, doesn't it?"

Tara was speechless, listening to her sister. But that seemed okay with Jenn and Tara had the feeling her sister just wanted to talk, wanted to share this lurid secret with someone she trusted, someone she loved.

"Yes, Logan definitely doesn't get that beautiful big cock of his from his father, that's for sure," Jenn said before making a 'tsk, tsk' sound with her mouth. "Most days after Robert leaves for work, I go into Logan's room and wake him up by sucking him off. It's the perfect way to start the day."

Tara could feel herself getting aroused, just picturing what Jenn was saying, and realizing that her very own sister had been having an illicit incestuous affair with own son for months now. Tara found the thought of it wickedly exciting.

"Yeah, when Logan feeds me like that in the morning, he comes so much that I feel like I hardly need to have breakfast."

Tara knew exactly what her sister was talking about. Here it was, midday, and she didn't feel hungry at all after all the cum the three boys had given her the night before. The way it was still sloshing around in her belly, she figured she must have swallowed almost a gallon of the stuff.

"I know those boys fuck a lot of women," Jenn continued, "but I don't mind sharing them one bit. They definitely have enough to go around, don't they?"

Tara couldn't argue with that, although after the experience she'd had last night, she did feel some pangs of jealousy thinking about those teachers she knew that had been with the boys first. If only she'd known...

Her sister's next words broke Tara out of her thoughts. "And the idea of sharing them with you makes it just that much better, and that much more exciting, for both of us."

1...456789