Busy During Covid Containment

Story Info
My young step bro takes good care of my fat long veiny cock.
2.5k words
4.38
9.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

________________________________________________________________

"Sorry bro! Not sure what was going on in the kitchen..." That's what my step brother told me when he caught me in the middle of the night drinking water from a bottle in front of the half-open fridge.

After staring at me for a long time, he went back to bed. Without anyone saying anything else.

It must be said that he caught me stark naked and with my dick upright, at full stretch! You know those damn morning woods, don't you?

"I'm the one who's sorry, Sam! I shouldn't have come naked to the kitchen last night!" I tell him a few hours later when he joins me for breakfast.

"No problem, man. That's life. But, damn, you're really hung! Sorry to have locked my eyes on your pole for so long, but I've never seen a dick that big..."

"I must say that so far girls generally don't complain about it! Even if with this fucking containment it's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to fuck a pussy... I'm almost permanently erect!"

"Me too, look!" He said to me, standing up and showing me the bulge of his undies in a not very modest way. I notice a nice cock that must be a respectable 7''. Not bad for a youngin 19yo!

Samuel is my step bro. His mother Laura and my father Alain started living together a year ago. So far I haven't seen Sam much, living for my part mainly in Nice where I am finishing my studies to become a physiotherapist next year.

But now I have been in Paris for 10 days, since the beginning of the Covid containment. Sensing that the situation was going to become complicated, my father insisted that I return to Paris to take advantage of his large apartment; while he and Laura settle in La Clusaz (French Alpes) in the chalet he owns by the slopes (Ah! the benefits of teleworking!)

It must be said that I was not very happy to leave Nice. But living stuck in my dorm room is not super fun either. Plus Laura asked me to check on Sam, playing my big brother role.

"You've become a real guy now!" But we're not going to make the comparison because you risk losing..." I told him, laughing and getting up from the table to proudly remind him how full my underpants are...

"Wow! That's some big dick! How long is it?!"

"I don't know... But I'm quite satisfied with what I have between my legs!"

"You are a fucking liar, Fred! We all measure our dicks!"

It's true that I lie to him because, as he says, since I'm 18 I have been measuring my dick regularly. It continued to grow well until I was 21 to reach a good 9'' in length; then it continued to grow in thickness until now. At 23 I know I have the biggest cock of all my friends!

Easy to compare with my friends because, since I'm in college, I have been on the swim team. In the changing rooms and in the showers, you quickly learn not to be modest. Seeing all these cocks of all sizes, all shapes and all colors quickly gives an understanding of life. And I understood that I had a good point to put forward!

I'm quite tall (6'1''), with a well-muscled body, a V-shaped back, a broad torso, strong abs. Another of my arguments is my well rounded ass supported by my powerful thighs. I have blue eyes and am blond with short hair, with little hairs on my body (which is good for swimming) except for a nice little tuft around my cock, with a few hairs that go up to my navel.

At rest, my penis measures a good 4'' and is quite thick. But it really catches the eye because it doesn't point down like most my friends': it stays almost horizontal, a bit like I'm starting to get an erection. Even when I don't.

I have to admit that I enjoy the envious looks from most of my mates when I release the monster from my ever-too-small speedo. Which pushes me not to fight against the erections that I develop easily when we change after our competitions. Often it also triggers erections in most dudes and sometimes it ends in manly handjob contests. When I notice that a friend is staring at my cock with interest, I really take my time before getting dressed, so much do I appreciate being watched and admired! To facilitate spying, I spend a lot of time drying my hair: my eyes are hidden by the towel and this makes my meaty pole sway... I know it's a good show!

But don't get me wrong, I mostly love teasing chicks. Every summer since I was 18 I've been working a month at the pool as a lifeguard: the slightly indecent bulge in my speedo is quite popular and almost every day I manage to do stuff with a young mother. During my breaks on site (we have a small discreet room for that), I get the opportunity to perfect my sex ed, improve my techniques and become an expert at making women moan and come! Even Laura, Sam's mother; but that was before she met my father!

"We measure when we are not sure of ourselves. Which is not a problem for me!" I told him, going back to my room to work a bit on my lessons.

Sam made his coming out last year and I don't mind that he's gay. Besides, I have a few friends who also like to suck cocks! I'm straight, although of course I've had jerking off or sucking sessions in the showers of the pool or in the college dormitory... I actually found that very exciting!

I got dumped by my girlfriend 2 weeks before containment: so it's been almost a month since I've been able to empty myself in a pussy! At my age the hormones are booming and I have to jerk off 2 or 3 times a day. In addition my balls produce a large quantity of sperm: I have to purge the overflow and my ejaculations are powerful and extremely voluminous.

The day passes without anything particular to note. Like every night, I'm going to take a shower around 7 p.m. before our dinner. All day an idea came to settle in my head... Tired of my solitary handjobs and Sam seeming very interested in my cock: why not do us mutual favors?

So I voluntarily leave the bathroom door ajar during my shower, while watching if Sam approaches... After a few minutes I feel his presence and his gaze. I don't see him, but I know he's spying on me...

Deeply thrilled to exhib, I don't have to force myself very much to give him a show like the one I reserve for my teammates on the swimming team: rubbing my bodies very quickly wakes up my cock which begins to lengthen.

It is visibly growing. With each heartbeat it sits up a little more. The foreskin retracts on its own and releases my big, shiny pink glans. When my cock is at attention, the glans brushes against my slightly hairy navel. I wiggle my hips a little to make it sway from side to side. I also have fun putting it horizontally and letting it go suddenly: it goes up very quickly and gives a dull sound when it slams against my firm abs.

I imagine that Sam has already lowered his undies and is jerking off frantically. So I continue my show taking my cock in hand. I slide my hand over the entire shaft, while kicking my pelvis. Quite quickly my muscles tense and my legs tremble a little: I send 6 or 7 big and very creamy jets on the glass of the shower.

"Damn, it feels good to have a nice warm shower after a long day studying... I feel drained!" I said smiling at Sam when I joined him in the kitchen for dinner, as if nothing had happened.

"Me too! It's been too intense today..." He tells me with a wink.

"In any case, you cook really well! You are soon ready to get married..."

"That's what Karim tells me regularly. Besides, he will try to come over here for the weekend! Hope you don't mind... What do you think?"

"Cool for you!"

Karim is Sam's boyfriend. He's 19yo too and they go to the same college. I've never seen him, but Sam tells me he's a cute twunk. Karim must surely be very dark, while Sam has red hair: a nice contrast!

I quickly go back to my room to watch a movie on my computer. Really tired, I fall asleep before the end. My dream is super sensual: I go back and forth powerfully in a babe's pussy; it is really wet; she caresses my balls; I feel that I will soon flood it with my sticky jizz; I cum endless... But, when I open my eyes, I see ... Sam's red hair and feel his tongue cleaning my cock!

He turns his head to look at me. Then he opens his mouth and shows me all the sperm he hasn't swallowed yet. He swallows, smiles and says, "Damn man, you're a fucking spunk factory!!!"

"Yes, it's true that my balls are good workers... But, what the hell are you doing here?!"

"I could not fall asleep. I just wanted to come next to you and sleep. But when I entered your room I saw your erect cock resting on abs, I couldn't avoid stroking it. As well as sucking your glans a little. You then started to lift your hips and I was able to completely swallow your fat long dick. You then started fucking my mouth with such passion. Then you emptied yourself. And there we are!"

"Go back to your own bed, you little pervert! But still you're a good sucker, bro!"

At about 9am the next day Karim arrived. He is indeed a pretty jock with a well-developed body. He and Sam go rowing and start being harmoniously muscled. Especially in the thighs and ass.

During dinner, I felt a certain excitement around the table and told myself that their night might be happy and busy... As usual, I quickly went back to my own room after dinner.

When it was time to go to bed, I couldn't help but approach Sam's bedroom door in case I could spy on them. This little bastard had made sure to leave it ajar and with a very strong light that allowed me to see what was going on there. I see Karim's muscular and hairy ass pushing his cock deep into Sam's ass which he takes doggy style. Sam asks him to go harder and further. Karim is pounding him stronger and stronger. I think he will very soon cum... But, no. He withdraws. He gets up, sweating all over. He turns a bit around and is now showing me unknowingly his big dark cock looking proudly up at the ceiling.

At 19, he is well endowed but is a little shorter and a little thinner than me. Besides, my cock is also at full mast. Karim lies down on his back and Sam comes and sucks his cock by getting between his legs and arching his back well. I see his muscular butt and between his lobes his still open and well lubricated puck...

Without thinking, I quietly enter the room. Karim is staring at my stiff veiny cock, which wobbles in front of my abs as I walk. I smile at him and motion for him to shut up. He smiles at me too. I stand behind my step bro's ass and introduce my burning cock into it all at once. It goes in like in butter. Up to the hilt. This kid's asshole is quite experienced! And Karim's pole did a good preparation job.

I stuff his ass like mad for long minutes, making then slow, sweeping movements back and forth. He deep throats Karim. He also jerks off frantically, obviously enjoying receiving our beautiful rods full of sap in all his holes. We all moan. The time to empty our balls arrives: it really explodes everywhere! Me, deep in Sam's ass (I didn't count, but probably 12 or 13 spurts!), Karim gives him a nice facial and Sam dumps his cum on his bed. He is shaking all over his body. Karim and Sam kiss lovingly. I gently smack Sam on the butt and go back to my room.

After Karim left, I insisted on having an explanation with Sam, "OK we're not related by blood, but I'm sorry I let myself go the other night and buggered you and fucked you. Cumming in my brother's ass is not acceptable... We really have to stop doing this!"

"Admit that it was good and that you're now afraid to like it!"

"It was new for me. Finally, a guy's ass is the same as a girl's. But I like girls too much to turn gay, even if gays can apparently fuck quickly without all the pick-up phase that girls impose on us!"

He nods and says nothing for several minutes. Then he smiles at me and says, "I understand... But as long as this containment lasts, maybe we can move on to something a little softer... After all you produce so much cum and I'm so addicted to guy juice! Huh?!"

I didn't answer, but smiled, feeling my cock stretch my shorty to the max. My young brother really knows how to find the right arguments!

The containment lasted more than a month and Sam and I finally lived it well. By finding our little routine.

Every morning he would crawl into my bed, put his mouth close to my morning wood, suck me off and jerk me off until I gave him a nice sticky facial. I gladly offered him all my generous nocturnal production of jizz.

After the evening shower, I had to come to the table naked. I was so aroused by the idea that my cock was of course fully erected when I entered the kitchen and Sam resumed his oral and expert hand treats until I covered his starter with gallons of my creamy cum. The little pervert cleaned my cock well with his slutty tongue and then ate his dish with relish!

In the afternoons when I had lessons by videoconf, he did not hesitate to discretely slip under my desk. What a little pervert! Just seeing him approaching made my dick on fire. He then started good blowjobs that put me in a trance: very quickly I delivered my salty nectar to the back of his hungry throat!

Tonight, the Prime Minister confirms on TV the end of the containment for in 3 days: I can't wait to finally be able to go out and soak my fat juicy sausage again in wet pussies! But I cannot complain about the good care my lil bro gave to my prick during this period!