A Hot Dude at the Summer Camp

Story Info
My hung roommate teases and provokes me with his big package.
2k words
4.45
23k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

________________________________________________________________

Two years ago, when I was 20, I was a camp leader during the summer to make some money after college. For 4 weeks I worked with a whole team, which supervised a large group of 18-19yo teens full of energy. This was a quite strict and regulated camp, run by a Christian organization.

There was a sailing instructor, a handsome tanned young man my age, Charles. He was tall (6' 3"), with a well-shaped chest covered in very sexy close-cropped brown hair. I had a hard time containing myself seeing his muscular, hairy and tanned thighs coming out of his little shorts that showed off a nice prominent bulge in front.

He was funny and nice. In short, the ideal guy I had been waiting for already a long time!

We shared the same room with two other staff guys during the whole camp. He was in the bed next to mine. Every evening I could see him undress in front of me, with neither too much embarrassment nor modesty. I couldn't help watching him discreetly when he took off his underpants, releasing a nice, long, thick, very appetizing cock.

He usually said things like, "All day locked in that tiny shorts, it needs a bit more space and some fresh air!" Smiling at the same time.

"Good night bro! Sweet dreams..." I usually answered him.

My personal dreams were filled with Charles, always naked, getting erect, jacking his big cock and finally covering me with his warm cum. It was always endless of jets, like thick ropes of white semen that covered by body. I often found some dried sperm on my abs when waking up (my own, from my wet dreams!).

The more time passed, I had the slight feeling that he did all he could to stay exposed to me. He remained naked longer time before he entered his bed, his cock somewhat swelling and lengthening. If only we had been alone in that room!

"Hey, bro! Did I show you the latest video my best friend sent me?" Sitting on the edge of his bed, his thighs wide apart, 4 feet away from my own bed, he'd pass me his phone, where a beautiful college girl was sucking with passion the hung cocks of 2 jock twins of her classmates...

"I find this very exciting! Don't you?" He added while lazily trying to push down his rising dick. The show was just for me, since he was turning his back to our other roommates (who started to wonder what we were cooking). Since I wanted to remain discreet about my sex life, I didn't really answer and turned my back pretending I was tired and needed to sleep...

But it was very difficult to fall asleep! I couldn't help jerking off in the showers every night, thinking of him, imagining myself sucking him off and moaning with pleasure. I probably repainted each and every tiles of the shower with my copious loads of creamy spunk.

After all, Charles was maybe just a straight guy who liked to show off, proud of his jock bod and his big cock. This type of dudes that we've all met at college or sport clubs: they are good looking, have the body that makes everyone look at them. They usually like to show off in the locker rooms, not shy to let their dick get engorged and rise to the sky in the showers. They often initiate dick size comparisons, quite sure they'll win with their fat solid pecker.

Every morning, another type of his shows: sitting stark naked on the side of his bed, facing me, he exposed to me his morning wood, during the long minutes he scrolled through the posts of his phone. "This damn creature has a mind of its own! That must be the price we have to pay for being young, fit and healthy... Huh?" That was his favorite conclusion, looking at me with a large smile...

I was nodding, not missing to take a double look at his proudly erect cock to feed my future dreams! Adding in a stupid way things like, "Sure! But we need to keep our energy for the busy coming day..." Stupid behavior like when someone falls in love.

I was falling in love with his stud body, but didn't want to risk myself to be rejected by this pure-straight-exhib-jock or ... by the camp management! Especially in this conservative environment.

The 4 weeks at the summer camp ended and we never had the opportunity to be alone together. During the last evening, feeling a bit depressed, I moved away from the group and went for a walk by the lake.

I sat looking at the lake lit by the full moon. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand land on the bare skin of my back (I was in shorts and shirtless, it must still be almost 75°F at this late hour). I jumped but let myself go under the action of this hand and its twin gently massaging my back.

I heard a voice, a deep, warm voice. His voice. He asked me, "What's wrong with you, buddy?"

"I'm tired. And sad to already leave the camp..."

"Me too... I'm sad to leave YOU!!" He smiled and added "Do you know how much I was turned on by you? I was also thrilled that you watched and admired my big cock every night and every morning! This was a big excitement for me to undress in front of you and give you this almost-private show... I would have liked you to suck me off, even in front of the 2 other nerdy virgins!"

Seeing him warm and so close to me, hearing what he said and smelling his manly smell, I told him, looking at his bulging shorts, "It looks like your dick needs to get some fresh air!"

"Yours too..."

We got up. He then lowered his shorts and undies in a single movement, appearing stark naked with his hiking shoes and his marvelous stiff penis. Already impressive at rest, his fat cock had to exceed 8 inches erect, over a dense tuft of maintained pubic hair. His pink rounded glans was already uncovered

"Every night I jerked off in the showers, thinking about this stiff throbbing dick of you! I like its size and how it proudly looks at the stars!" I got down on my knees and started licking his balls. Then I focused on his pulsating cock. I felt him swell and wet in my mouth.

He then started moaning, "Yeah, baby, go on... Suck my big lollipop! You deserve it after craving for so long! Melt it if you can! Yeah... It's all for you!"

I caressed his chest covered by those so sexy short hairs. My own dick was pounding in my shorts and was indeed also... needing to get some fresh air! He then lifted me up, kissing me deeply and tenderly, while he pushed his warm dick with his powerful buttocks and rubbed it against my groin and abs. We were catching up the time I stupidly lost...

"Please, take care of my aching dick! Trying to escape, it gets stuck in my underpants..."

Charles suddenly took off my shorts and my underpants, almost tearing them. "You've a nice cock, man!" Getting on his knees, he gave me a sensual and tender blowjob, deep throating my stiff rod...

"Slow down, dude! Otherwise I'm gonna unload all my spunk in just a few sec..."

He released my pulsating dick. I kneeled in front of him and started stroking his fat stiff cock, squeezing it tight in my hand. It made him moaning again...

He bends over to kiss me wildly and deeply. I then told him, "I want you to make me love! Enter your big juicy banana deep in my tight ass and fuck me like a horny young bull!"

He pushed me on my back, spread my thighs and started eating my ass until his tongue could enter it easily. "Are you sure, baby, you want my fat thick cock to bang your ass?! I'll make you screaming that much that we'll wake up the whole camp! Ready?!"

Looking at that big tool which will soon enlarge my tight ass, I licked my lips to make him even more excited! "I'm ready for it, small dick!"

He finally entered with all the strength given by his muscular rounded butt: I groaned of mixed pain and pleasure. He worked like crazy in my tight ass for ten minutes, jerking me off at the same time. Each time he thrusted harder and harder, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into me. I grabbed his muscular hairy ass with both my hands, like to push him even deeper...

He then stopped and told me, "Now, shove your love muscle up my buttocks! And make me your little slut!"

We reversed our positions and I penetrated with pleasure his quivering ass, at once, as he had done with me. He moaned and kept moaning as I entered him with no preparation.

Though I'm not as much endowed as this young god, he started to climax and soon profusely ejaculated on himself. His chest was stained, his brown hair smeared with semen. A few spurts even landed on his smiling face. Seeing all that spunk on his chiseled body made me even more excited. I then emptied myself into him, giving him 5 or 6 heavy jets of my abundant and copious jizz, grunting like I never did... "Yeah, baby! Take it all... Wow, you drained my balls!"

"Come and rest on me, my favorite hot little fucker... That was really great!"

"Yeah, my little slutty dude!"

Then I lay on top of him, pressing my chest to his and his sticky gooey cum, our young cocks rubbing against each other. We stayed like that for a while, glued to each other, lit by the moon. He then began to caress my back and then my buttocks and entering a finger there.

I felt my cock tighten as well as his. We looked at each other with a knowing smile. We put in 69 and we sucked each other cocks. I ate his ass while he put one, then two, then even three fingers in mine. We got on our knees, face to face and we started jerking off each other. He was squeezing my cock tightly in his strong hands. He sensed that I was going to release another batch of my home-made mash. He then took my cock in his mouth while I jerked him off harder and harder.

"Oh Dude, I'll soon come... I'm cuming!" I emptied myself into his mouth. He kissed me with all my sperm still in his mouth and then brought my head to his fat glistening cock which I quickly swallowed all the way.

"Suck me hard! Have fun! I want to feel the back of your throat..." I sucked him off and pulled my mouth away just before he squirted. I received his gooey cum all over my face. He kept cuming and cuming: I had as much sperm as in a 5-guys-bukkake-party!

"You covered me with all the cum of your balls! They must be shrunk like raisins now!" As I opened my mouth, cum entered in it... He then licked my face to clean it. We then ran to the lake to take a swim and wash off all the remaining sticky spunk...

We unfortunately left the summer camp the next day. We however see each other again from time to time, when he comes up to Paris. We give each other naughty pleasure together or, when it fits, with one of my friends. In memory of the very good old days!