He Likes to Expose His Cock to Me

Story Info
The hung boyfriend of my female roomie likes to show off.
2.8k words
4.39
27.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ronan, I'm 25 years old and the story I'm going to tell you happened last night and this morning. It turned me on so much that I absolutely have to share it.

First I quickly describe myself: I am 6' tall, 160 lb, blond hair, not hairy on my bod, blue eyes. I am not super strong but well drawn and have a pretty cock of about 7.5", quite thick, straight, smooth and circumcised. I'm gay but very masculine, it doesn't show on me at all.

So last night I was coming back from a friend's house. I had just sat back in front of the TV in my room (for a few weeks now, I'm working in Paris and sharing an apartment with a student) and I heard my roommate in the hallway who had just come back from vacation with her boyfriend that I had never seen. We exchanged a few words and she introduced me to Clément. They had just unloaded some furniture and they were tired and sweaty. Clément wanted to go take a shower.

My roommate went to her room and I returned to mine.

About a quarter of an hour later I badly need to pee. I leave my room and head for the bathroom.

"Ah, shit! Sorry! I'm sorry I wanted to go peeing..."

I had completely skipped that Clément had gone to take a shower; if I had wanted to do it on purpose I would never have dared! But it was done and Clément had not locked! He was just getting out of the shower. Right timing ;-))

"Don't worry man, it doesn't matter... If you want to pee don't mind, I'm used to guys locker rooms!"

He laughs and adds, "Don't worry, it's not the first dick I'll see and I don't think you either!" He laughs again, I laugh too to appear relaxed but in fact I'm not getting enough of it...

"No, it's is clear, I have seen others!"

He grabs a towel and starts wiping himself, this guy is really not modest. I can't help watching him quickly as I head towards the toilet (I don't want to do my prude and turn back), I'd say he is also in his 25's, he has brown curly hair, a pretty face of a guy, square jaw, fine features and a beautiful virile voice, 6+' tall, 180 lb, really well built, it seems to me that my roommate said he is a mover and does boxing.

I have serious trouble staying calm and relaxing to piss but it ends up coming. He asks me if the rooming is going well with Mia, I answer him that I haven't been here long but yeah there's no problem, she is cool. At the same time I take the opportunity to watch a little more: he dries his hair and shows off a magnificent cock, it is completely at rest and it must be a good 4 inches, very thick, quite dark and almost completely capped.

When he turns his back to me, I can stare at his rounded and firm buttocks: they are full tanned and covered with short brown hair, that become longer and curly around his asshole.

He turns and says to me, "Damn! Me too, I want to pee! Does it not bother you?"

"No problem. Go ahead..."

And we are both standing in front of the toilet and he starts to pee quietly, a strong yellow jet that last endless... Damn this dude has a really too good prick!

I'm embarrassed, his cock at rest is much more imposing than mine. I can't take it anymore; it's starting to seriously excite me and I'm having a hard time finishing pissing. I'm packing up my thing which has very slightly swollen and I tell him, "See you later!"

I'm so excited to have been able to carefully look at this handsome exposed guy when he was stark naked, my roommate is so lucky!! I'm so excited I'm jerking off my hard cock thinking about him. I'm waiting for one thing: to hear them fucking to imagine him having a hard-on like a bull. I'm sure he has a fucking big tool in between his legs.

During the night I wake up: moaning comes from the next room; this bastard is fucking his chick; during half an hour they go on it wildly until I hear him grunting, almost at the same time as I send heavy spurts of creamy jizz all over my chest and abs; he must also have drained his bull balls!

I then hear heavy steps heading to the bathroom. I'm really tempted to go there also, to take a peek on Clément who's probably stark naked there and still stiff, but finally give up (the tension in my balls is now released!).

The next morning (this morning!) I get up. No noise: either they are still sleeping or they are gone.

I'm preparing breakfast in the kitchen and I see Clément arriving half asleep; he seems to just be getting up, still partly in his dreams (mine were full of him!) and obviously he's in undies. He is shirtless and his shorty shows a bulge that cannot be unnoticed (probably the remnants of his morning wood).

I ask him if Mia is still sleeping and he replies that she left for class quite early.

He's preparing a breakfast too. I watch thoroughly and I'm starting to have a hard on. Luckily I'm sitting at the table and he can't see it, especially since I'm shirtless and in boxers. He sits down at the table in front of me. He begins the discussion:

"Slept well?"

"Yes, thank you! And you?"

"Yeah, good! Sorry about yesterday afternoon..."

"Sorry? Why?"

"Mia told me that you're gay... You may have been a little embarrassed in the bathroom..."

"Ah! Yes I admit it surprised me a little and "stressed out". But well, as you said, I saw other ones and you too... It's not because I'm gay and you're straight that we must feel embarrassed in any way!"

"Yeah, that's clear, there's nothing to worry about for me either!"

"Cool!"

I don't know if it was due to their wild fucking session last night, but he devours his breakfast in no time. He gets up to get something from the fridge. I ask him to give me the orange juice bottle. He pours me a glass (nice!): so he's standing in front of me at the other side of the table, in his underpants... Wow!... With the other hand he scratches one of his muscular powerful and hairy thighs.

Still standing, he puts the juice back in the fridge and he raises his hand to put his penis back in place or just to feel it (I don't know! Does he do it on purpose, this sexy bastard?)

He says to me, "Damn! I got bitten by mosquitoes last night! Look!" He comes a little closer to me and actually shows me the big button he was scratching on his thigh.

"Damn, yeah, they didn't miss you! But wait,... Mosquitoes are weird at the end of October... Are you sure that's what it is?"

"Don't know, but it's itchy to death. I have another one here and also there... Damn and I even have one on my prick!"

"No! Are you kidding?" I start laughing and so does he.

"I swear to you! It's amazing! Maybe I shouldn't show you, I don't want to shock you again!?" He's laughing.

"No, you didn't shock me! Don't worry, I've seen MANY others!"

"OK. Well, do you really want to see it?"

"Show me, dude!"

He pulls down his undies, first revealing a nice tuft of black, slightly

curly pubic hair, then his big fat cock, which is still just as nice and well-proportioned as the rest, especially since I'm sitting at the right height to admire it!!

"Do you see that thing?"

"Damn! It looks like there's a hungry beast who wanted to suck your cock but it didn't really succeed!" We're both laughing.

"Yeah, it's clear! Damn, the bitch!" He said that, kneading his cock a little bit.

"At the same time, I understand it... It's so... appealing!"

Oops! Damn it escaped me! I start to blush seriously and laugh nervously.

"Ah yeah! Do you think so? Listen, it makes me pleased, coming from a handsome kid like you. I've never done anything with a guy but I must admit it happened to me to think about it..."

"Ah good! And what were you thinking about?" My heart is starting to beat hard, I'm hot and my voice is starting to shake a little bit.

"Well, I don't know... For example, getting sucked off by a guy. That could be exciting!" He says that while stroking his dick which has now started lengthen and swollen... If I'm not hallucinating.

I can't take it anymore, I have to get started, the situation almost exceeds my fantasies, despite the enormous stress, there's no way I'm letting such an opportunity pass! "Oh, would you like it? Sure, I can then help you!"

"Is that true? You'd like to suck me? Do you want to take care of my cock?"

I get down on my knees in front of this nude sexy hunk. I approach my face to his groin. I can smell his good male scent, not too strong but very manly. I begin to gently lick his piece of meat. I look at him in the eyes. He smiles. I gobble his cock which begins to rise well. It's so good, I start sucking it back and forth.

"Yeah, go ahead! It's fucking good! I didn't think it would be so exciting to be sucked by a dude! You obviously know your business!"

His cock is very stiff now, a nice full 8" long, thick. Its pink glans completely uncover. His pecker is proudly pointing straight at the ceiling. I like it! He also does: his muscles tense everywhere, with each of my lick and suck. I cannot believe I'm sucking the fat dick of that young straight jock!

"Damn, your cock is too good!" And I swallow his pulsating rod straight again.

"Is this true? You like my juicy banana? Go eat it well, do your bitch again!"

I can't believe he was kindly serving me orange juice 5 minutes ago and now he's starting to treat me like a bitch. "His bitch", which I was delighted to become...

"Damn! Do you like that fat cock of mine?!" I nod his glans in the mouth.

"Go, eat my big dick, little slut!"

I'm horny to death. I eat his cock like rarely I've eaten a cock. He puts his hands

on each side of my head to block it and he smashes my mouth, It's so good that I manage to take it whole his glans lime the back of my throat and I have my nose in his brown tuft with each back and forth. I moan to excite him.

"Damn! Never a babe gave me her mouth like that, bro!"

"Don't stop! Make me eat your big cock! Smash me!"

"Yeah! Do you like it? Is my big dick big enough for your dicks garage, huh?!" He grabs my hair and bangs my mouth like a savage. "Damn! It's better than a pussy! Go on, suck me well, my little slut!"

I polish thoroughly, I lick his wet cock up and down, I run my tongue around his glans, I lick and swallow his hairy balls. I deepthroat his love muscle deployed in all its splendor...

"You're going to make me come: I feel a big batch of jizz is close to leave my tight aching balls! You really know how to do it!"

"I badly want you to take me! Don't you want to fuck my ass?"

"Damn, I never would have thought that I would do that one day, but you really turn me on! Yeah, I really want to take you..."

I turn around, put my hands on the table and arch my back.

"Damn you have a nice ass without hair... Great!"

He begins to smack his cock against my buttocks.

"Wait, I'll be back..." He goes to his room (and Mia's...) and comes back with a condom. Perfect: the condom is mandatory even in this kind of situation!

"Do you want to put it on me?"

His erect cock pounds like a mad metronome. I cover his big pole with the condom. It stays in the same stiff shape!

"Go ahead, and suck me again! After, I'll take care of your buttocks!" I comply.

"Come on your bed I want you on all fours!"

No worries: it's how he wants and where he wants. Plus I love this position! I get naked in 2 seconds and so I get on all fours on the bed,. He comes behind me and slams his strong sausage on my ass again.

"Do you like it? Huh, do you want my fat cock in your tight ass?"

"Yeah, I really want to feel you inside me!"

"Don't worry. You'll feel it, my little bitch!"

He begins to gently push his penis into my ass, spreading my buttocks with his hands.

Damn how big is that fat pecker! On top of its girth, he didn't put any lube on! Too bad, but I'm so excited and I want his cock so much that it should pass. He penetrates me gently, letting out small cries of pain but above all of pleasure. It finally goes smoothly. I feel that he comes to a stop: he is rammed to the hilt, his solid thighs touching my buttocks.

"Do you really feel my big thick dick?"

"Damn, yeah! It's too good!"

He remains a little in me, his cock entirely in my ass so that I get used to its girth... He ten begins a slow back and forth.

"Aarrrh, it's so good! Go ahead!"

Then he starts to file me gently and then faster and faster. He clings to my hips and begins to file me with force, if not like a nag, his strong young thighs slamming against my firm buttocks.

"Yes it's good! Go, fuck me deeper and harder!!"

"Take that my bitch! Oh, you like that huh?!" He continues pounding my ass for a good quarter of an hour, he is in sweat.

"Anh, anh, anh! Oh, yes! Go harder and faster!"

"I will soon explode..."

He goes out of my ass, removes the condom, and stands up next to the bed, in front of my head to make me swallow his glistering stiff cock, which I swallow with pleasure!

"Do you want my juice, baby?" I nod my head while sucking his fat cock. He takes it out, grabs it with his hand and shoots on me 7 or 8 powerful jets of thick spunk on my face, lips and in my mouth: his gooey sperm is all over my face! His cum is very hot and sweet, I'm glad to swallow all what I can, licking my lips like a hot slut...

"That's good, little bitch! Clean my big love muscle now..."

I lick his glans and suck it again until his cock becomes almost completely flaccid: I want to enjoy it as much as he lets me do it!

"Damn! Too good! You suck like a god and your ass drives me crazy!"

"Thank you, all the pleasure was mine! You and your big fat cock of you are gods too!!"

We laugh, we go have a drink in the kitchen.

"Well, I think I'm going to take a good shower... You made me sweat like an

ox!"

"Yes, I 'm definitely going after you!"

"Let's go!"

"It's no wrong! But when is Mia supposed to come back?"

"She's only coming back at the end of the afternoon. Don't worry!"

"Ok, and until when do you plan staying here?"

"As a matter of fact, I'm moving in here... I'm going to look for some work in Paris!"

"Wow! Great!!"

"If you don't mess around and you stay discreet, there should be a way for us to have this kind of fun quite regularly. Jizz is not in short supply in my jerricans; I'll be happy fill you up!", he says that with a big smile. It makes me smile too!

Well, it's now late afternoon and Mia should be home very soon. We took our shower together, I soaped him up which gave him another raging erection. To my surprise he unfortunately didn't go so far as to rub my cock. I couldn't resist the urge to take his cock in my mouth again and make his fire hose shoot more jizz in my hungry mouth... Damn! It's so good!! Can't wait for next time!!!