But He Worships Her Ass

Story Info
Ms. K is craving affection and she finds it unexpectedly.
1.5k words
3.96
23.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Staceek
Staceek
16 Followers

Her nipples stiffened in the cold breeze. After a while, a familiar ache due to two cold hard metal piercings began to arise.

She welcomed it. This was the most action she's had in... I don't even know how long.

Her husband was working a lot more... and she had a feeling he might be seeing someone else. Matter of fact, she KNEW he was seeing someone else because she knew someone who witnessed the affair -- the custodial supervisor of his company.

He looked like Luke Cage. He was ripped like a gaddamn superhero and his chocolate skin was smooth as velvet stretched across all those muscles and veins.

She remembers the day he told her. It had been a difficult weekend -- there's nothing more lonely than feeling like a roommate with the man she had dedicated her life to.

Her husband came home on time Tuesday evening and she was determined to show him that she appreciated him. She cleaned the house, made his favorite meal for dinner (garlic chicken with mashed potatoes), and when he got home she was in the sexy nightie he bought her the last time they went to Italy.

And yet he walked right passed her. He said he was tired and went to take a shower... not even to stop to kiss her or acknowledge she made his favorite meal...

She had gone to sleep feeling so defeated but she stayed up and devised a plan. Around 4am, she began to wake her husband up the best way she knew how -- with her wet mouth. He normally gets up at 4:30am to work out by 5am -- she began by pulling on his member and gently jacking him off. She licked her palm and wrapped it tight around his dick and he began to stiffen in her hand. Then she dove under the covers, taking him into her mouth she flicked her tongue over the head of his dick and he let out a moan. She began to bob her head up and down taking as much of his dick into her mouth as she could while squeezing and pulling on his balls. Then, she took his dick out of her mouth and started jacking him off faster while kissing and sucking on his balls.

He let out another moan and then a gasp as he felt her tongue go lower licking directly in the small space between his balls and his asshole.

"Babe I'm close," he growled.

She quickly took him back into her mouth using both of her hands to jack him off and he began to cum down her throat -- she continued until she had milked every last drop -- excited for what she figured would come next.

He brought her up and kissed her, played with her titties a bit lightly sucking and nibbling at her gorgeous pierced nipples. She got so wet with anticipation -- butt then he looked at the clock and said he had to get going. She was so disappointed... and horny.

As she heard the shower start, she pulled out her rose vibrator from the nightstand and fantasized about having a husband that actually wanted to fuck her.

Later, she decided to surprise her husband with a homecooked dinner since he was working late again... and she ran directly into the most handsome Black man she had ever seen in his office... her husband however was nowhere to be found.

The Luke Cage look alike was in a custodial uniform and as their eyes met they smiled at each other feeling a spark neither of them had felt in a long time. Instinctively, she moved her left hand into her pocket.

To her surprise, he immediately recognized her and informed her that her husband had left for the day.

She sat down on the sofa in his office with tears in her eyes. She felt confused.

"Maam," the sexy uniformed man started to say.

"Just call me Ms. K. Maam makes me sound too old."

He chuckled.

"Okay Ms. K I don't normally involve myself in others business but it's breaking my heart looking at you so sad."

She looked at him confused. He continued speaking "you're a wonderful wife. I see how you obey him, how you serve him and how you love him. I've been working here for the past 5 years and every week I've seen an example of a dedicated wife through how you take care of him."

"5 years?" She thought to herself "how come I don't remember him?"

She stood up and walked over to the desk where the gentleman was standing and picked up a picture frame. It was turned around -- away from the sofa -- as if to shield onlookers from its contents... And of course it was their wedding picture.

Her knees buckled and the gentleman grabbed her. She stammered "is my husband having an affair?"

He looked deep into her eyes and nodded solemnly.

Her eyes widened. "How do you know?"

He said "I caught them." And he spun her around to demonstrate. He pressed his body against hers from behind and that caused her to lean forward on to the desk. He reached up and grabbed her throat giving it a light squeeze as he positioned her to arch her back.

"I walked in thinking everyone had gone home because the overhead light was out. But when I walked in he had a young lady -- one of our interns -- like this" he gripped tighter on her neck and arched her further and reached his hand into her panties. He gasped when he felt how wet she was. She hadn't been touched in forever so even though this man had crossed 1001 lines, she moaned -- her body crying out in want. That was all the encouragement he needed.

He lifted her skirt above her ass and pushed her panties to the side gripping her hip and ass cheek, he continued talking "you have always been so beautiful to me but your ass--"

He dropped to his knees and inhaled between her asscheeks then he continued speaking "your ass has always been perfection. I've always wanted to worship it."

And with that he bent her forward to arch her back, cupped her ass pushing her cheeks a part and dove in -- licking her ass and tongue kissing her asshole as his fingers encircled her engorged sensitive clit. Within minutes she began to cum and her legs began to shake. He pushed her further on to the desk bringing her legs on its surface to help steady her -- and then he shifted to dive his tongue into her pussy lapping up the sweet nectar that was flowing from her orgasm.

She began to moan loudly as another orgasm began building up inside her. Her head was spinning. She couldn't believe she was cheating -- it all happened so quickly. But she couldn't reason with herself to deny the pleasure coursing through her body, as this sexy man lapped her up like she was his last supper meal. As she began to cum again for the third time, she caught her reflection in the tv across from her in her husband's office. Fuck -- she was sexy -- the most perfect curves in the most perfect places, her natural 34DDD tits swaying back in forth as this stud was eating her pussy from the back like the best to ever do it. So she climaxed -- cumming all over his face and beard.

He stood up and kissed her so she could have a taste and then he pushed her down on the desk. He took out his dick and began to line it up with her wetness-- she pushed him away.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked

"No I'm at work -- there's no way I could've expected this."

She was disappointed but beyond the point of stopping what was about to happen.

He slid into her -- and immediately she feels stretched and filled to capacity by his 10 inches. She's not feeling like herself as she remains intoxicated by pleasure. She lets out a growl as he begins to speed up. He puts his hands in her mouth and she sucks on his finger as she looks up at him from behind.

"Fuck she's so sexy", he thinks to himself. With his new lubed up finger, he begins to push into her ass. She loves the sensation and she remembers she's never been doubly penetrated at once so she just relaxes completely and allows him to take full control.

And boy does he -- next thing you know he's smacking her hard across her ass until it's red and she begins to cum all over his dick. Her walls spasm as she gets even wetter and tighter than he could've ever imagined. He pulls his dick out and explodes all over her perfect ass.

Then he bends back down and licks up all his nut off of her body imagining that he was sharing her with her husband and servicing them both. Turns out he's had a crush on Mr. K too.

*comment and let me know if youd be interested in a part 2

Staceek
Staceek
16 Followers