But I'm Innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to leave the hospital and rejoin the real world. I moved into a short stay hotel with a suite. Sheriff's deputies accompanied me to my old home to retrieve clothes and personal belongings. Lacie had her attorney present and he recorded every item I took from the house. Lacie was told to stay in the kitchen.

After I got everything I wanted for a first trip Lacie came out and approached me. Her face fell when I stepped behind the deputy. "Blake, I only wanted you to take something with you." She handed an electronic picture frame to the deputy and he gave it to me. When activated it scrolled through pictures of Lacie (some nude), us as a couple, a sonogram of the fetus, and some of our wedding and honeymoon pictures. I let it scroll through the lot before laying it down on the credenza as we left the house. I didn't look back but my lawyer did and she said it looked like Lacie was crying. I shrugged my shoulders. Belatedly I wondered where Brenda had been hiding. Maybe she had been in one of the other bedrooms while I was there.

My divorce petition was winding its way through the system. I took half of the savings. I offered Lacie the house and the vehicles along with half the savings. I wanted this done quick and painless. I guess what I wanted didn't much matter.

Lacie petitioned for counseling. We provided a copy of the video for the judge to see in chambers. He then ordered ten sessions each of individual counseling sessions. He didn't order any joint sessions. Since I already had a therapist I used those sessions to complete my half of the order.

Lacie violated the protection order multiple times. She would call and try to talk to me. I wouldn't respond. She made herself a nuisance at my workplace after I was able to return to work. She was escorted off the premises and told to never come back or be arrested for trespassing. I actually called the cops a couple of times when I would come out of a store and find her waiting.

She would wait and follow me to where I was staying. Then she would pound on the door until the cops arrived. I would move to another long stay motel or hotel until she found me again. She didn't give a damn how many times she was arrested but I think George was getting tired of making bail for her.

I finally just left my car parked in a secure structure and rode the bus everywhere I needed to go. I would carry a backpack instead of a briefcase. That way I could carry a folding cane, a cap, fake beard, and a coat. She would follow me to the bus stop and then observe me get on the bus. I would put some kind of disguise on. It wasn't always the same one. Some days I would look like a punk rocker when I exited the bus, other times a homeless person, and once in a while put a rock in my shoe and walk with a limp and using a cane.

I would always exit with a crowd and stay with them as they slowly disbursed. I would then get back on another bus and head to my destination.

I was preparing for my own exit from the city. My contract was up and I had found new employment a long ways from here. The container was full of stuff I was shipping. I had given the title of the car to Lacie and had rented a nice sedan for the trip. That was when I received a call from George Mains, Lacie's father. He had not tried to contact me before so I agreed to meet him in a local Denny's.

George beat me to the restaurant. He was sitting alone at a table away from the booths. As I approached I took a long look at him. If Margaret was the stereotypical middle aged woman then George was the stereotypical male. A couple of inches shorter than my five foot ten inches but he had thinning grey hair and at least 250 pounds that wasn't much muscle.

He gestured to the chair next to him. I suppose he didn't want everyone hearing what he had to say. As I sat down I could see he was struggling to keep his equilibrium. Since I had thrown out his daughter and was divorcing her and Lacie was with child I suppose, if I were in his shoes, I would be just as angry at a son-in-law.

But I wasn't in the mood to be charitable. I knew what his goal was. He wanted me to capitulate and take her back. Well, he would have his chance to make his best argument.

Finally he spoke after coffee was delivered to the table. "Thank you for meeting with me, Blake."

"It is my honor, sir."

He looked at me funny. I had never called him 'sir' before, not even the first time we met when I was dating Lacie.

He showed me a picture on his phone. It was of Lacie showing her advanced pregnancy. "Have you seen any pictures of her lately?"

"No, can't say as I have. She is not supposed to be within 5oo feet of me at any time. If I call her then the protection order is null and void. I don't trust her to let the order lapse. She caused me physical harm once but it won't happen again."

George nodded his understanding. "She does love you, you have to believe that."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Love has so little to do with this whole shit show. She claimed she loved me as she tied me up. She claimed she loved me as she let two men into our house to rape me. She claimed to love me as she almost jerked my balls off. She claimed she loved me when she told the cops and EMS guys that she had caught me with my male lovers and had tried to harm myself. That is the true love of a trusting and trustworthy woman right there."

"She regrets everything you know."

"Wow, news flash, so do I. I regret ever meeting her. Tell me, George, have you ever been the third person in a three way relationship? You know, you are in love with a woman and she is already in a relationship with another man and you only get the leftovers." George shook his head.

"Well, think on it. You don't command any respect and you have sold your self respect. You can't demand faith since she is unfaithful when she is with you. You can't really trust her since she is cuckolding her mate by being with you. What stops her from doing it to you also and what kind of integrity do you have by sneaking around with a woman already in a committed relationship. So, again, how would you feel?"

"I guess that would be hard to swallow. But this is different, she is married to you. Brenda was the third wheel."

"Really? Think on it. Lacie was Brenda's lover way before I came into the picture. She and Brenda were still lovers anytime they wanted to share their love while Lacie dated me. After we married they still saw each other weekly. I may have the marriage license but I certainly wasn't first in her heart. Also, has she done any physical harm or even punishment to Brenda for what she did to us? No, I thought not. I am still trying to regain the use of my hands and still don't know if I will ever have sex again. Tell me whose first in her mind."

"She and Brenda are not seeing each other anymore."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess nobody gets what they want when someone cheats."

"What about your daughter? Lacie is due to deliver in a few weeks. That baby needs a mother and a father."

"I can sympathize but I don't see that putting a child into a toxic environment where there is no honor, faith or trust is better than a single loving parent. I am sure Lacie will cope with Margaret's help."

"But you will be required to support the child."

"According to the decree from the court there will be an immediate DNA test done and, if she is mine, then I will pay what the court deems appropriate."

"But it's your child, don't you want to help raise her?"

"We only have Lacie's word that it is mine. She routinely fucked her girlfriend, her girlfriend's mother and others. She lied to me for years about her other love life. The weekend before the rape she went to a lesbian themed resort for the express purpose of having sex with multiple women. Maybe she also had a man or two on the side. We only have her word that she doesn't. So, no, I don't have to believe this child is mine until the court proves it."

I took a deep breath to regain some control before I continued. "I suppose that Margaret is helping out Lacie as her time draws near?"

"Yes, she is almost living at your old house until the baby comes."

I didn't say what I thought about their living arrangements would be after the baby was born.

"I was told that Lacie took the plea deal."

"Yes she did. She has to report next week to the jail for a year. Then she will have five years of probation. The judge took mercy on her because of the baby."

"Wow, I guess there is a way to make crime pay. Almost kill someone and only have to serve a year."

"But the baby may be taken by Social Services if we can't take it in."

I shrugged my shoulders again. "If she proves to be mine I will petition the court to become the custodial parent and she will go with me when I move."

"You would take her away from her mother and her grandparents?"

"Without hesitation."

"What if the court ordered visitation?"

"I would comply but I have to move for my next job. I have a contract for two years. The baby would have to go with me if I am the custodial parent."

I didn't tell him I would only be moving fifty miles away. Hardly a hardship to make sure I complied with visitation orders.

"Anything else?"

"Yes, I would take it as a great favor to me and to Margaret if you would forgive Lacie and take her back."

"Do you speak from experience about forgiveness and reunification?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you forgiven Margaret for anything?"

"I don't follow."

"Do you remember when Margaret got her pierced nipples?"

"Yes, it was about the time this all started. How did you know about that?"

"I think you should ask Margaret about it. See if she tells the truth. And ask about Brenda and Angel and her relationship with them. Lying seems to be a Mains trait."

He was getting purple with his anger at me. "What are you saying?"

"Years ago Margaret told the girls you weren't getting it done in the bedroom and she was getting frustrated. Do the math and connect the dots."

I thought he was going to blow a gasket as I turned and walked by a booth. There was a woman with black hair and wearing a ball cap. She was crying. I paused beside her for a few seconds.

"Why did you have to do this to my mother, you ass?"

"It seems everyone knows better than me about how to live my life. Well, there are too many lies and too many shadows. Light needs to shine on those lies and drive the shadows away. Maybe your dad will forgive your mother. Maybe she will confess her sins to him. At least now he will speak from a podium of experience when he asks for forgiveness. He has to give it first. Now, Lacie, have a good life."

Right now I think my journaling is done. I need to get this move done with and see if I have a daughter to raise.

Ending Three The darkest ending of the three

He actually looked like he was beginning to believe me. I needed something else. "Look at the line down between my legs. Lacie tied my nut sack off and the noose could actually destroy my balls. Does this look like something that would be part of a fantasy? Please help me by getting me loose from these hideous lines. I beg of you."

Then something changed and Randy went back to stroking my chest. He played with my nipple. "You have some hair on your chest. If I become your main lover then we will have to make you as smooth as I am. We can oil each other up and slide against each other. Do you like wrestling?"

I shook my head. "I do. Ernie and I get into wrestling matches while oiled up. It is fun trying to get each other into a hold. We rub and grab each other until one of us is pinned. Then the winner gets to fuck the loser. I usually lose but since I love to be fucked I guess there are no losers." He laughed at the look on my face.

He started to pull his clothes off. He wasn't muscular but wasn't fat either. He was just well defined. I thought about trying to head butt him but I would only hit him in the gut and might not knock him down. His cock was not fully engorged yet so it was only about three or four inches long and not very big around.

Ernie was also taking his clothes off. The man was ripped. On a good day with my hands free I don't think I could make a dent in him. It would be an exercise in futility to try and resist him right now. Maybe later after I'm freed was my thought at the time.

His cock was uncut and about half hard and almost longer than mine when I am fully erect. I didn't want his cock anywhere near me.

Both men started to stroke my body. Randy wanted to kiss. I pulled back as he bent down. He grabbed the back of my head and shook his finger in my face. "No, no, no. Don't pull back and no biting or Ernie will have to squeeze your nuts or tug on that line around them."

I was ready to puke but swallowed hard and allowed him to kiss me. I was surprised that he had soft lips. I would expect kissing a man to be a hard bruising experience but Randy worked his lips against mine. Unfortunately he kissed me until I started to respond. Ernie's grasp of my nuts may have made me a little more willing.

Lacie must have walked back into the bedroom about then as she started to exclaim how hot it looked to see a man kissing me. "Just think, if you like a cock in your ass we can invite Randy and Ernie over so you can have more sex."

Yeah right, I remember thinking, as if I will like this.

Somehow I remember Lacie stating that Brenda would soon be there to watch my punishment. Of course neither of my attackers paid much attention to her comments.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that this Ernie character was getting himself engorged. I think Lacie had been informed rightly because his cock looked two to three inches longer than my seven inch cock. Not that I was in any way excited right now.

Randy drew back from the kiss and I knew I needed to strike now if I had any chance. No one seemed to be holding the line around my balls so I would have a few moments.

I don't think Randy even had his eyes open. He must have been savoring that kiss. I hit his face with the top of my head as I tried to stand as tall as I could tied down as I was. His nose flattened and a spray of blood came out. Randy hit the floor like he'd been KO'd. In a sense maybe he had been.

Ernie didn't hesitate. He slugged me in the head and then hit again and again in the body. I was yelling, "Rape, rape!" for the camera. I didn't get much out as I couldn't protect myself. I could hear Lacie yelling but I don't remember what exactly. As far I knew she was telling Ernie to really let me have it.

Once I was down and breathless Ernie grabbed the lube and shoved a couple of fingers into my ass. I was laying on the floor by now so all I could do was wiggle around. I know I was saying, "No, no, not that."

I couldn't get away. Suddenly he was poking my ass with his hard cock. I tried to clench my rectum shut but he shoved until the head was inserted and then he slammed it home. God, I remember it felt like a baseball bat had been hammered into me. I remember his breath in my ear as he grabbed my hips to keep me from moving away. Each thrust was accompanied by a grunt. Occasionally he would pant, "Take that pussy boy. How's it feel to be fucked by a real man?"

I think I was crying from the pain and begging him to stop. It just got him going even more as humiliation turned him on. Lacie was still yelling something but I couldn't make it out and I didn't care. She was getting everything she wanted. I was getting fucked and couldn't stop him.

Randy woke up and kicked me a couple of times in the ribs. I felt at least one crack and it got hard to take a breath. Ernie kept fucking my poor abused ass. Randy yelled at him to stop and pull out so they could put me on the bed. Randy wanted a blow job. The two ignored Lacie as she grabbed at them as they picked me up and put me on my knees on the bed. With my hands tied to my thighs I had to kneel there.

Apparently this was a good position for them. Randy slapped my face a couple of times. He split my lip with one slap and the blood started to drip. He didn't care. He bent down. "Don't bite or I will break out your teeth and just fuck your toothless hole." He slapped me again before presenting his flaccid cock for me to suck. I couldn't resist opening my mouth when he pinched my nostrils. At the same time Ernie relubed his cock and then started to fuck me again.

Randy took advantage and shoved his cock in my mouth and then clamped my jaw shut enough to give him some friction and his cock started to engorge.

I wasn't sucking but he was fucking my face. I was concentrating on not puking. If I did puke I would not be able to get it out of my gullet and I could drown on my own vomit.

My ass was on fire and my mouth was sore from the slapping and now the fucking. I was having trouble breathing and there was a roaring in my head. I might be bleeding from my anal assault but I didn't know.

Ernie finally was making some grunting noises and his thrusts were erratic. Suddenly he froze and I suppose he was dumping his load in my ass. When he pulled out he chuckled and informed Lacie that it looked like my ass didn't want to give him up as my rectum prolapsed a little and then became a gaping hole.

Randy pulled out of my mouth and cuffed me up side of my head before slamming his cock into my ass. It didn't hurt as much as Ernie but it still hurt.

And now Ernie was at my face. He slapped me a couple of times and then fed his slime covered cock into my mouth and rammed back and forth until he was fully hard again. I couldn't see much as tears were streaming down my face.

Somewhere in here Brenda must have arrived. Later I was told that initially she was pleased to see me be the meat in a sandwich but when she saw that I was not actively participating and that my skin color was starting to reflect my breathing problem she started to cry.

Finally Brenda called 911 to get the rape to stop. She kept repeating that she never intended something like this to happen. When the cops and ambulance arrived the rape was quickly stopped.

I just collapsed on the bed. I was told later that my face was bloody and well as my ass. My hands were discolored from a lack of oxygen and blood as the nooses had tightened during the attack. My nuts were not greatly affected as the line was not pulled by anyone.

One of the first cops on the scene tried to make head or tails from all the jabbering going on but the clamor was too much. He suddenly yelled for everyone to shut up.

The EMTs clipped the lines from around my wrists and tried to get the bleeding to stop. They were successful after a bit. I appreciate what they did but damn did it hurt while they were treating me.

The cop grabbed the video camera and wouldn't let Lacie anywhere near it. Another cop started handcuffing everyone in the room except me. I guess the cops had decided immediately that I was the victim here and everyone else a possible perpetrator.

Randy wanted to be treated for his broken nose but the bleeding had stopped so no one was really interested in him.

The EMT put oxygen on me since he said my sats, whatever that is, were low. All I know is that it helped my breathing and the roaring in my ears.

I was transported to the nearest trauma center and seen immediately by the trauma doc. He determined my injuries were not that significant. The wounds on my wrists were quickly sutured and he pronounced my nerves intact. I really didn't know right then as the pain was intense and I could hardly move my fingers. He told me that it might take a few days for full function to return.

He also had the nurse give me some pain medicine that helped take the edge off. He examined my scrotum and said it would probably heal without too much problem but that my rectum might need surgical repair. At the minimum I would have to take stool softeners for days to allow my poor ass a chance to recover.

1...456789