But I'm Innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I grabbed my phone and quickly located Parker's number and dialed him. "Parker? Hey, this is Blake Wilkins. Say, how are you tonight? Are you having another poker night? Good, I need to speak with you for a moment and anyone else that was at your house last Friday night. I am putting you on speaker so my wife can hear everything you have to say."

I placed the phone where Lacie could hear it very plainly. I hoped the video would pick it up also but that wasn't so important.

"Parker, the reason I called you was to ask about last Friday night. My wife didn't believe me when I said I was at your house playing poker. She thinks I was somewhere else, as a matter of fact, quite a ways from your house."

"What's your wife's name again, Blake?"

"Lacie."

"Yeah, right, now I remember. Lacie, your husband was at my house all of Friday evening. He won about five dollars playing poker and I want a repeat night." He laughed a little. "By the way, can he come over every Friday night? He told us you always go out with your best friend on Fridays and he doesn't have anything to do on those nights. I think he will be a good addition to our usual poker players."

"I guess, Parker, if he wants to. He doesn't have to just sit and twiddle his thumbs if he doesn't want to."

"Good, good. Blake we will make that a regular night. The game moves from house to house. Maybe you can host it in the rotation."

"You know that will be great, Parker. Now, though, can you get some of the others who were there last Friday on the phone so they can prove to my wife that I was not out tom catting around?"

"Hell, we are all sitting at the table now and I put you on speaker phone. They have all been listening."

One by one each guy identified himself and told Lacie where I had been the previous Friday. When they were done I thanked them all and promised to join their group next the next Friday and then let them get back to their game.

"Now do you believe me, Lacie?"

"I don't know. Brenda has never lied to me before. Why would she lie to me now?"

"She should be here in a few minutes. You can ask her then."

Lacie must have started to believe me. A little too late in my book. "Did I hurt your testicles very much?"

"Why are you asking now? You were very intent on causing me great bodily harm a few minutes ago. The way you were pulling on that line I would have been emasculated right then and there."

She hung her head. "I was angry. I am so sorry."

I don't think she liked my snort of disgust. Trust was gone and not coming back. She didn't realize the damage she had done yet.

"I will tell you this." I showed her the marks on my wrists. The bleeding had stopped, thankfully. "If my scrotum looks this bad when I check, I am going to the hospital tonight."

She actually looked contrite for causing me pain. She is a great actress. She should have been on the stage or screen.

"Here's how I want this discussion with Brenda to start. When she rings the bell I will stand at the top of the stairs while you go answer the door. I will be able to hear you both so I do not want you telling her anything while you bring her up the stairs. I will come back into the bedroom as you are coming up the stairs. When she enters the bedroom she will see me. I do not want her leaving until she talks with us so it is up to you to keep her here. I don't care if you stand next to her to reassure her that I mean her no physical harm or you even take her in your arms. I just want her to tell us the truth."

Lacie nodded and continued to sit on the edge of the bed. She was starting to get a forlorn look on her face. I suppose the enormity of what she had intended to do to me was finally sinking in.

When the doorbell rang Lacie didn't get up even though I motioned for her to go let Brenda in. She shook her head and just yelled out, "Come on in, the door's open."

I remember I looked at her and she just shrugged her shoulders then let them sag. I took it as defeat.

For my part I moved the chair I had been bound in to a spot in the bedroom where Brenda wouldn't see me until she was clear in the bedroom. For some reason I didn't even consider whether she knew where our bedroom was. I figured they had broken in all the areas of the house over this past year.

Brenda yelled out as she was coming up the stairs. "Is he sucking cock yet or is he full of cock in his ass?" Lacie didn't answer. She started to cry.

Brenda was making another crude comment as she came into the bedroom. I don't know if she noted the video camera still on its tripod but she immediately saw Lacie and went to her and sat beside her and tried to comfort her. "Has that asshole hurt you? I thought he was going to be the centerpiece of a gay gangbang. Where is he?"

I stood up. "Right here Brenda, I am right here and asshole wants some answers."

She looked up and saw that I was not tied up. She got a look of panic on her face and she looked like she was about to bolt. I put up my hand. "I won't stop you from running away but hear me out for a minute. Everything you ever wanted concerning Lacie is within your grasp. All you have to do is tell the truth."

The look didn't change but now Lacie had her arms around Brenda, effectively keeping her in place. Lacie quit crying and was looking at her lover with hope in her eyes.

"What do you mean 'just tell the truth' and everything I want with Lacie I will get."

"I mean just that. There will be no more lies, no deceptions, no sneaking around. You, Angel and Maggie can get together as much as you desire. I will not interfere in any way. It will be like I was never here. But, if you continue to lie, then it gets ugly. I can prove where I was last Friday night and I have many witnesses to my location and activities. Lacie is ready to believe me. Your relationship might be harmed forever if I prove your accusations are a complete fabrication. But, the truth, now, is freeing. We will all breathe a sigh of relief and plan our futures. You will get all that you have wanted."

"What do you know?"

I remember smiling at her question. "No, there will be no waffling. It has to be the whole unvarnished truth. No slanting of events because of preconceived notions. You don't know what I know or what Lacie knows so you have to tell it all."

"What if I don't tell all?"

"I leave and go straight to the hospital for a check of injuries and a phone call to the police. I will swear out a complaint against you, your mother, Lacie, and her mother detailing this whole charade. Maybe the others weren't involved in this rape shit but I'm sure the police with do a thorough investigation into my assault and hard to answer questions will be asked of you and others. I will then get a lawyer and find out what I can sue you for. I'm sure it will get to be very expensive trying to defend yourselves. Or, just tell the truth and it is all done."

Brenda chewed her lip for a few moments and looked into Lacie's eyes for reassurance. Lacie nodded to her and gave her a long hard hug.

"Alright, I will tell the truth." She didn't look at me but directly at Lacie. "Lacie, my love, my life, Blake did not rape me. Once you told me that you were pregnant I felt we could finally be a real family. You could end this farce with Blake and we could get married. We could be a full family, just you, me and the baby. I just know it will be a girl, someone we can bring up to embrace lesbianism. I felt you would throw Blake out and file for divorce but you didn't."

"Who raped you then?"

Brenda got a haughty look on her face. "Nobody. There was no rape. Mom just came over and we had ecstatic nasty sex. I begged her to abuse me and my orgasms were out of this world. She would bite me on the tits while stroking my clit and bite real hard when I came. She shoved her hand into my pussy and pounded me until I came again. Then she attacked my poor rectum and made me come again and again. She even went out and bought an inflating dildo to stretch my ass and pussy so it would look like Blake had forced himself on me. After the baby is born we will be able to fist each other if we practice with the inflating dildo first."

She stopped and held Lacie's face in her hands and gave her a long passionate kiss. "You don't know how long I have waited to do that in front of Blake. He has stifled us for far too long. Now I get to love you anywhere and anyplace I want."

Lacie drew back. "No, not yet. We have to settle this. You gave up a weekend with me and mom to trump up charges against my husband. You know I love him and I was willing and wanting to share my house and my life with you and him but you weren't content with that, were you? You have to have me all to yourself and be damned about what I want."

The conversation quickly degenerated into an argument about who was the most selfish, Brenda for wanting Lacie all to herself or Lacie for wanting both Blake and Brenda. They didn't even notice when I took the memory card from the camera and left the room, then the house.

I went to a local hospital and shut off my phone before the doc had a chance to examine me. When he looked at my wrists and then my scrotum he immediately wanted to call the police. I asked him to wait as I just wanted to make sure there was no permanent damage. I told him that I was having a little trouble at home and didn't think the police needed to be involved just yet. He agreed to hold his report for twenty-four hours but then he was bound by law to inform the proper authorities.

He gave me a thorough exam and prescribed a cream to keep the scabbing to a minimum. Hopefully there will be little scarring as it heals. It will be a while before testing can be done to determine my long term sperm motility.

I went from there to a motel. In the morning I will start to find an apartment for the next few months and an attorney to get me out of this hell.

June 11

I had to stop last night with the journal as it was very late. There isn't much left to tell of my tale. As expected I was contacted by law enforcement and read the riot act for not reporting the attempted rape. I tried to talk them out of investigating and even threatened to not provide a statement. My new attorney put the halt to that. The cops were ready to file obstruction of justice charges if I didn't cooperate. Finally my attorney pulled the "spouse cannot be made to testify against a spouse" card to get them to slow down a little.

It didn't help Lacie much though. The cops still investigated and I had to give up the video. With that evidence Lacie was charged with kidnapping, false imprisonment, and conspiracy to commit rape. Randy and Ernie were questioned and immediately pointed the finger at Lacie. They were not charged with any crime.

Brenda was charged with being an accessory to attempted rape as she knew about Lacie's plan. I guess faking a rape, as long as law enforcement is not involved, is not a crime but Angel got an ass chewing from the police detective. I only know this as the detective came and told me how the investigation was proceeding.

Over the months I had to move multiple times as Lacie would find out where I was residing and show up even though my attorney filed for a protection order against her. She was not supposed to be within 500 feet at any time. The only exception was in the courtroom during a hearing. I had her arrested a couple of times but it didn't seem to bother her at all. I do think her dad was getting very tired of posting bail. Instead of an apartment I just rented long term motel suites. There were no contracts, just a credit card and I could move in a heartbeat.

Lacie was banned from my workplace as a distraction. She finally gave up after she was ejected a number of times and was also warned to stay away from the parking lot. Half the time I used a cab or Uber anyhow.

Our city has a great bus line so it became my go to way of travel. I could get on, put on a cap and get off with a large group and then get back onto another bus a block away. If the streets were busy with cars she couldn't track me for long.

I don't know really why she wanted to talk to me. I called her a few days after the debacle and told her I was divorcing her. At that time she just started crying and didn't say anything else. It led me to believe she understood the consequence of her actions, all of them. No trust and no faith make marriage impossible in my book.

Except for the protection order hearing I didn't show up for hearings. I had to testify why I felt my life or health was in danger. After the judge viewed the video in chambers it was a slam dunk on that one. He actually sat and lectured Lacie and hoped the district attorney was going to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. At the first hearing of my divorce petition he denied Lacie's request for counseling, saying it was a forgone conclusion that our marriage was doomed. He did agree with my petition for an annulment so that it would appear we had never been married but said with Lacie's pregnancy he could not set aside our marriage completely.

My petition demanded that Lacie not use my name in any shape or form after the divorce. I also only wanted my personal things and half of our savings. She could have the house. If it would make the process easier I also wanted to give up title on the cars.

The baby was a major sticking point. Lacie demanded child support and separate maintenance. The judge laughed at her request for separate maintenance but did allow the child support. My lawyer demanded a DNA test on the grounds that Lacie had admitted to infidelity and, just because she identified as a lesbian, that didn't preclude her from cheating with someone with a functioning penis. The judge agreed and ordered a paternity test immediately after birth.

The months have been dragging on. Everyday I wake and wonder what the hell happened to my life. I question God and ask why this was happening to me. He hasn't answered yet.

My sperm numbers and motility are low but not too low. Since I had never been tested prior to the attempted rape Lacie's lawyer argued that it was impossible to determine if she had permanently harmed me. My therapist took the stand and discussed my long term mental health prognosis.

Then we were going through the whole damn thing again but in open court in a criminal trial but Lacie and her attorney cut a deal a few days before I had to lay out my physical troubles in the public. She will have to serve a year in jail and be on probation for five years. Her baby will be born while she is in jail.

Brenda pled down to criminal mischief and has to pay a fine and be on probation for two years.

And now for this evening. George Mains called me and asked for a meeting. I had nothing against her father so I agreed. We met at a local diner.

George was there when I arrived. I took a look around the seating area before approaching him. Yep, you got it, the dad is here, where is the daughter? I didn't see her on my first look so I took the seat opposite him and ordered coffee.

We looked at each other for a while before he started to hem and haw. I finally let out a sigh and asked him what he wanted to discuss. "I would like you to consider forgiving my stupid daughter and taking her back."

I don't think he liked my laughter at the thought. "What makes you believe I would ever consider getting back with your crazy lesbian daughter?"

His color got almost purple. "She's not a lesbian, she was just confused."

"Confused, huh. Confused almost got my balls removed from my body. Confused gave me permanent scars on my wrists. Confused almost got my raped. Sorry, not buying the horse manure you're selling."

I got up to leave. "What about your baby? It's a girl by the way."

"Good, Lacie and Brenda have what they wanted. Leave me out of it."

"But it's your child too."

"Says who and what court? That will be determined when she has the baby, not before. The way she lied and carried on while we were dating and then after we were married I don't see any reason to believe a word that comes from her mouth."

"But, they aren't together any longer. After you left Lacie broke up with Brenda. I don't think they've even talked since especially when Brenda was charged and had to take a plea." I shrugged my shoulders. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Sometimes you win but you don't feel like a winner, only a survivor.

"I suppose Maggie is going over to the house to help Lacie?"

George nodded. "Yeah, I think sometimes she is living there. Lacie is getting to where every thing is hard to do."

"Yeah, I figured she would help out Lacie in her hour of need."

"But Lacie loves you and wants you back. There is still time. If you make up then the baby will be cared for while Lacie is in jail instead of possibly going into the foster care system."

I shook my head. "If the court says I am the father then I will petition for custody. If it is granted I will take her with me when I move." I paused. "That is all I will promise to do. If the baby isn't mine then you can take her and raise her. Maybe you will do better this time around. You sure fucked up the first time."

He started to get purple again. It was time to give him my parting shot. "Since you want me to forgive Lacie that must mean that you have forgiven Maggie. Am I right?"

He was puzzled. "Forgive her for what, pray tell?"

"Why her part in this fiasco. She contributed to this whole mess. Hasn't she or Lacie told you yet?"

He shook his head. "You are as clueless as I was. Maggie is Lacie's other lover. She has been since Lacie was in college. Something about how you weren't getting the job done in the bedroom so Lacie and Brenda seduced her. She went with Lacie that conference weekend and one of her pickups pierced her nipples for her. Hell she might have other piercings too. I guess her lover was very kinky with needles."

He shook his head in denial. "No, not my wife." I stood up and leaned down near his face.

"That's part of the problem, you all are lying to yourselves and to each other. No wonder Lacie lied to me for so long. You can't see the truth right in front of your face."

I turned and went over to the nearby booth. She was wearing a ball cap and had colored her hair black. "I won't call the cops since you were here before me. But, this is it. I don't want to hear from you, your lovers, or your family ever again. Now you should go try to comfort your dad. He just had to face a very inconvenient truth and needs support. "

I am ending this journal now. Tomorrow my divorce is final and my job is finished. I have accepted a new position about a thousand miles away and need to get packed and gone by the weekend. I will come back only if I need to pick up my daughter.

Ending Two

He actually looked like he was beginning to believe me. I needed something else. "Look at the line down between my legs. Lacie tied my nut sack off and the noose could actually destroy my balls. Does this look like something that would be part of a fantasy? Please help me by getting me loose from these hideous lines. I beg of you."

Randy started to look at my nut sack but Ernie grabbed him and pulled him back. "It don't mean squat if we believe him or not. We are going down for this so we might as well get what we can from it."

He shucked his clothes in a heartbeat. He was in good shape and his cock swung back and forth from his speed of disrobing. God it would be a monster when aroused. I was almost desperate to get free. "Please, you have to believe me when I tell you that I won't even tell them you were here. I will make up some names if necessary. Please don't do this and destroy me. My wife has already done enough."

123456...9