All Comments on 'But Love Is Blind....'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 498 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Congratulation - with the last posted comment you became a member of the LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED LIST. Only 14 authors so far have been found who have written a 100+ comment story....Gabby

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YES

What comes around goes around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
reconsidered

reconsidered, where the doctor was messed with and his wife given any cd, for sure. no lienency there. for jenny, not to mess with the pills, but certainly be no signoficant difference. utter calculation in her actions, and no error there. death, no, suffering yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Happy now--A new ending

A good ending should be. The husband enters the funeral home for the viewing walks up to the casket looks at his dead ex-wife. He then pulls out his cock and pisses on her and say`s fuck you, you cheating , skank whore, slut. Every year on the day you passed away I wil shit and piss on your grave. He was dragged out of the funeral home a happy man,but he had to spent a night in jail. Next he went after the doctor who fucked up his life and screwed him. All that ends well,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awww

The ending caught me off guard. I am a sucker for good endings, though. I know that she hurt him extremely bad and he was reacting and using his mental judgment. He was obviously still in love with her and that is something that often goes beyond reason. If she, on the other hand, had been truly sorry, she would have made some attempt to at least apologize. At some point, she could have sent a letter for starters through their mutual friend. In that letter, she could have at least explained herself and letting him hear her say "I'm sorry" and "I don't blame you!". In this story, though, she made herself a wounded martyr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where was Dr. Fellows?

After all, it was his child...he might have saved her pathetic cheating life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lazy Ending....

Or that is what it felt like. It left me feeling you could not come up with a decent ending, or that you just wanted to pull a fast one on your readers. Either way it was a poor choice. A decent, if cliche story, but a silly mechanism for ending it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
perfect

it was the perfect ending. she deserved it and now he is free.

actually she should have had some painful disease that slowly sucked her life out her and then she should have died in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YES!!!!!

Great ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AFTER

After what she had done to her husband and their kids justice was served it a shame how we always feel sorry but in this case she did it to herself.

norcal62norcal62over 14 years ago
Pretty cheap ending

The story was fairly interesting other than the phony angst of the husband. Too much back and forth from him. Never once talked to wife; unbelievable. When wife and I had major problems we talked often. No resolution, for many reasons, but we talked.

Too often Literotica authors are too inexperienced to recognize the place of communication in everyone's live. Severely diminishes the stories' interest and effectiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT ENDING

PLEASE CONTINUE TO ENTERTAIN US

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good ending

certianly what she deserved. Actually should make it easier on her ex husband, he n o longer needs to be conflicted about whether he should take her back or not. now he has a chance to move forward with his life. he should take the oportunity to send information about the affair to the dr.s wife, all bets are off now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

What a bunch of crap. I hardly know where to begin, this story is so bad. For one thing, the BS with the birth control pills was nonsense. If you knew anything about oral contraceptives, you should know that they are always individually sealed, and the refill containers are sealed within foil packets. There is no way he could have removed the pills and put them back without the wife knowing they had been tampered with. And microwaving the pills would have done nothing. She would not have gotten pregnant. The husband was a total wimp. He allowed his wife's lover to get off free, and probably do the same thing with some other patient. Why would he care if the man moved to NY, if that's where he and the wife had been screwing anyway? And he let the wife screw him in the divorce. If he had any balls at all he would have told "Cheryl" to choose either him or the wife. If she didn't support him, he should have made it clear she should stay away from him. And why cheat the reader out of the dialog between the husband and the cheating wife, which is often the best part of "loving wife" stories?

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
PERFECT ENDING FOR A CHEATING CUNT!!

I admit that the surprise ending caught me. Blue88 USUALLY has the cunt win the guy back by some pitiful sympathy ploy. But, THIS TIME, he ended the bitch.

HOORAY>>>>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story.

An author always has a right to end his storys the way he wants. This was a good believable ending.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
Great ending

she got what she deserved I guess, here's his opportunity to move on. I thought he had been a little passive in the divorce, even if he hadn't wanted to use adultry as a cause for the divorce, why should she get the house, sell it and 50-50 split of all assets. Personally I would have used adultry as cause of divorce, he had proof and it was factual. Even if he could get over her treatment of him, the lies and deciet, the humiliation of her faking a disease to cut him off would be to much. I would have been a little harder on Cheryl, she may be the wife's friend as well, but has no business interfering where she's not wanted. He should have also been a little harder on the lover, pass the information on to his wife if nothing else, why let him escape with his marriage intact when he's ruined mine. Very good story, I got involved with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

Glad they couldn't get back together. Glad he didn't tell anyone about the pills. I think it would have been better to end the story where he talked to his son, but that's just me. Thanks for your effort.

norcal62norcal62about 14 years ago
Give me a break!

I gave the story too high a score. The author has hubby always saying how he loves Jenny. What a crock. Hubby is a created as a coward and does not love the wife. He's a self pitying, self-righteous bastard and an appropriate extension of the author's psyche. By keeping back information of what's going on with the characters the story is diminished. The ending is a cheap cop out because the author couldn't figure out a good way to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the writer had the hubby as a weak asshole

nobody respects him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cold heartless bastard?

I don't get this story. I don't like the main character. I agree with those who say he is weak. He does a bunch of strange things. His revenge is to get his wife pregnant? It's an odd form of revenge. And then to have the wife die from this action turns this into a very confused story. I don't get the point. But the oddest moment is when he is told that his wife is pregnant from another man. He is unsympathetic and because of that is called a cold hearted bastard. Who would expect him to be understanding upon hearing that news? Poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good!!!

May the whoring bitch rot in HELL!!!!

Everything she did was with malice and forethought. Why in the hell he would even consider taking the trashy whore back is beyond me.

You had a good story till all the crap at the end about taking her back!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the ending is just awful

I've read this story a few times. Each time I'm disgusted by the ending. It's an authors 'cop-out' of an actual attempt at a decent finish.

First there's the medical improbability, EMS crews are in fact equipped to handle hemorrhage and miscarriage. Honestly, in any Western nation, I don't think such a situation can actually happen of a woman dropping dead from miscarriage complications.

Then I have to ask, what the fuck is the husband thinking?! Getting back with her?! I can understand love and devotion. If people TRULY love each other they'll forgive a lot... but there's that line some people won't cross and thus end up divorced, but still caring for/loving the other.

But in this instance as portrayed the lies, cheating, betrayal and then a PREGNANCY, it's just too damn much.

A GOOD ending might've been just a good rehashing conversation, then the husband going on with a new life, the exwife coping with hers. It's more of what happens every day in REAL life.

Just... meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good, she got what....

she deserved. i mean jesus, vaginitus? what the fuck is wrong with ppl? first his son, then that cunt cheryl! not one of his so called fucking friends or family took his side. fuck jenny. honestly, she would never have died if she hadnt been slutting around with doctor stud. you suck, im glad you stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Life happens

Theres a thin line between love and hate, I've been on both ends and in between wouldn't change a thing. Ex-girlfirends still love them, ex-wife still hate her after twelve years.

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
That 'Doctor'

should be paying Jenny at least $5000 a month just to remind himself not to do it again to someone else, otherwise his wife and licensing authority get the evidence.

Hubby will never get closure unless someone pays so why not the doctor, he doesn't care about him?

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Absolute CRAP story

Total waste of time! Build everything up then fuck us over with shithead ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Good

This author made him the bad guy ultimately. So I guess he should

have rolled over been a cuckold and took her back after she fucked him???????

Think I,m done with author and all you others who defend this approach

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Sorry, Blue

One of the better extended infidelity stories, the husband's sorrow and ambivalence and all included, but her "death" is pure hokum, gratuitous mellerdrammer. The tougher job would have been to find ways to get them together (quite impossible, given his "principles" if not his emotional upheaval), or to find ways for them to arrive at respectful, even affectionate if regretful separate lives. At friendship. As an example to their kids if for no other reason.

His trick with the pills was fully justified, given her and her lover's trick with her "vaginitis." She reaped what she sowed, careless with her marriage, and did not get away with it. But that the wages for her were death, and so for him eternal guilt? Come off it! Don't ruin your stories with hokey stuff like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glad she died before he could wimp out!

Hell, he hadn't even tried to meet the 500 million single Chinese women!

All that going for him and he thought the glass was half full?

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
Another abrupt ending

I have to agree with most of the comments, that the endings to your stories are abrupt, perhaps for dramatic effect? That the men in your stories are the same in that they never want to see their wife or hear her side of things. And, that he is always conflicted about feeling lonely for his wife and that he still loves her. Do any men in your stories get psychiatric help?

I also agree her death was too contrived. There is no setup for her having complications with pregnancies or no history given that she has late term problems.

The doctor got off easy. He should have been crucified.

It did seem by his description of their sexual encounter on DVD, that there was no romance, just sex. So, he should have heard her reasons for cheating, if not to leave him.

I will keep reading, hoping I find one of your stories with realistic couple together happy ending. Laugh!

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
She died during child birth

from another man, It is true, women do stick together, a man fucks up, fry his ass. But a woman fucks up has kids by the other man, cant you forgive her........please

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
vile awful and stupid ! everyone shits on jake the wimp

why is that? what is shocking is not that Cheryl his i so called BEST FRIEND spends half the story screaming at Jake...

the SHOCKING thing is that he NEVER ever defends himself. In fact Cheryl on her own accord is the one that apologizes to Jake.

Is Jake like a Potted plant?

Second when he sees his whore wife having Lunch woth Jneny fat and Pregnant with a bastard child Jake falls apart likw the faggot he is.

he should be laughing! A 45 year old single mom about to give birth? I would be laughin my ass off

Jake is a TIMID weak pathetic man. I think I see why his wife cheated on him.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
um, er, the most odd 5-star I've ever given

Great story. Right up until that......"ending", which was actually more of a "stopping". Some sort of final resolution would be good.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Slack ending

Ran out of ideas eh! And just killed her off to finish the dead end direction the story was taking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lousy ending

there are only about 100(at least)better ways to end this story. You should have used one of them

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
her 46 years

Old folks are not sexy so 1*

DemitreDemitreover 12 years ago

I read this story, and wow, is Jake a wimp. Why is he so reasonable to everyone? That doesn't jive with what he did to her pills. I figure seeing them fucking live would give him some anger for revenge for the whole fake disease thing, but nothing. Nice guy, let an unethical doctor like that continue to treat women and use his intimiate position to seduce other wives. That mucks sense, fucken wimp.

I rather the wimp get back together with her then this ending, I mean he's so reasonable, calm, logical about everything; why not get back with the slut?

The title is "But Love is blind," where is the emotions? Love is an emotion I believe. Jake didn't get emotional about anything, Yeah you wrote how sad he is, boohoo, show us in actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ending not to my liking

... wanted to give it 4 stars but because of DWornock I increase it to 5. DEH

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHATS REMORSE GOT TO DO WITH IT

and her payback was the ultimate. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bada-boom; bada-bing!

Just like that it is over???????????????? I wonder...why is it so hard for Lit.com authors to write a complete ending. Like, what happened next? How did Jake manage after Jenny's death? Did his friendship with Cheryl amount to more? Not a long story is necessary, but an epilogue could tidy up loose ends. It seems that many of Lit.com authors are not even aware of loose ends. But, maybe they are not really authors at all, only scribes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
seemed like a wannabe cuck

Lost his self respect and when presented with the chance to regain he folded. Rationalizing about 'descending to your level' is moronic. Nuking b/c pills was unusual plot device but left me with little sympathy for protagonist and since the rest of the characters were reprehensible the story crapped the bed. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congrats, Blue

I'm honored to be #144 to comment on this story.

tom anon

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN

ask her (if ever possible) how do you like it now. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
A little rushed, but

I enjoyed it. The ending was abrupt, but not unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The slut died so what?

Why should we the reader care it's not as if you fleshed out her character. Also could you not think of a real ending because it seemed to end mid sentence, what happened next? Are we supposed to fill in the blanks because you couldn't be bothered? Not the worst story I've read this month but not a very good one either do only two stars I'm afraid.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Unsatisfying

My normal response would be to say "fuck her." In this case however I believe that she didn't suffer enough. She deserved to be miserable. She deserved to be in mental anguish. What she did to her husband was horrible. Why not just leave. No. She had her lover, a '"doctor" yeah right, tell the husband he couldn't have relations with his wife because of an illness so he could have her all to himself. (That's why malpractice insurance is so high, because of quacks like him) Brilliantly he screwed with her pills and she became pregnant. Ha. But she wasn't supposed to die. Just live miserably alone.

Oh well. Lesson learned. Never cheat on your spouse.

Consequences abound.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Happy the bitch died.

Should of been more pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another

Sad, sick and stupid revenge story that shouldn't be in Loving Wives at all.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Wow

A happy ending - now drop the cd's on the dr.'s wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YEA

The BITCH, SKANK, WHORE, SLUT is dead. Now go fuck over the Doctor. When they put the cheating bitch in the ground, GO PISS ON HER GRAVE, THEN TAKE A GOOD SHIT ON HER TOMB STONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

At last a story where the cheating skank gets what she deserves!! Thank God you killed the slut before the wimp took her back!!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
5 stars

Blue88 is a favorite of mine, but I had never read this story. My favorite line was the one about missing the cheesecake. I just dig the conversational style of writing a lot. There were several minor editing mistakes, but nothing too glaring. I enjoyed the humor woven throughout.

At it's center, it is a fairly straightforward cheating wife story: suspicion, fact-gathering, discovery, confrontation, divorce, and aftermath. I thought the story dragged just a bit towards the end: all the introspection and vascilation was getting to me a bit. But, it is hard to just move on and get over it after 25 years of marriage and love.

I always wonder about the cheating women in these stories who engage in long-term affairs and then, upon discovery and divorce, fall completely apart. It strains credibility for me. This story more than most: the wife's affair was long-term, she seemed to have had it with hubby, and she even cut him off from sex intentionally to save herself for her lover. Those are not the acts of a woman who values her marriage in the slightest. The author sort of avoided dealing with that by having hubby cut himself off from wife completely.

I found myself disliking Cheryl a great deal.

The irony of the story is that hubby still loved his wife, he had abandoned all sorts of revenge against his wife, he even felt sympathy for her. He just divorced her. And, he was considering the possibility of at least attempting a reconciliation with her. Oh yeah, he also nuked her birth control pills. Which led to her pregnancy. Which led to her death. Kind of left the story with a major "oh, fuck!" moment. It also put the story over the top and made it a classic.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
I like this story

But I wanted to know why the wife cheated & why she & her lover cook up this fake disease? I sensed that you wanted to put them back together & the slut wife dying wasn't how you really wanted to end the story. I actually anticipated reconciliation in this story I wouldn't have like it but I expected because he didn't move on & start dating. In any case one less dirty slut in world.. Kudos

ACP45ACP45over 11 years ago
Fixes one Problem

Well, I guess that fixes his problem about moving on.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Too bad.

Now the cheating cunt doesn't have any pain to live with. But Jake does.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Why take the bullshit?

Jake took bullshit from Cheryl never told his kids about what jenny did in terms of cutting him off from sex and all that shit. Why take such bullshit when your the victim? And what a fucked up end in which the whore gets away easily. She dies so no real pain there. Total nonsense aimed at making the man suffer. Anti male story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

Can you let me know where she is buried? I'd like to pis on her grave.

HA HA HA HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it. Again, 5stars

Not really much more to say. Just wanted to be 160th to comment on a story.

Thanks, again.

tom anon

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
what a messy people

it was ok to conspire with her lover against her husband and have an affair for months but it was not ok to have an abortion for a bastard, as for the husband, as long as he loved his wife, it was ok to try to forget about the disrespect, the betrayal, and everything else, i truly dont know who is more pathetic between these two. ,

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it ...

As a whole, wonderfully written and kept me on the edge of my seat. As with all your stories, it ended sooner than I had hoped. Actually, this is the most frustrating of all. What had he decided? Was he planning to take her back? You write an entire story giving the reader insight into the main characters mind and emotions, but when it matters most you block us out completely. There are cliffhangers, and then there are incomplete tales. This is clearly a case of the latter.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
Talk about bitternes

Some of the commentators are even more bitter than Jake in this story...

And it's true, divorce does make people bitter, cold and heartless... However, if you cannot forget and forgive, then you also lose yourself and end up at a level where you really do not belong.

Being the wronged spouse, you also have to be BETTER than the person who does the cheating, the lies, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jenny's dead Jake!!!!! Jenny's dead!

Okayyyyyyyy! ...and that's a problem because...?????

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

YES - the cheating fucking whore is dead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Would have been great with better ending

Was it dinner time or something when you got the last two paragraphs, and decided to end it? Abrupt, with little to no closure. My biggest complaint though is the fake disease and manipulation on the part of the Wife, and then the crap that he has to put up with from his kids and her friend. I found it hard to believe the wife would be that broken up about their marriage failing after how she manipulated him into a sexless existence.

phd70phd70about 11 years ago
Sad tale, with a sudden unsatisfying end. Gave it a 2 *

I felt no sympathy for the wife. She came up with a fake vaginal disease excuse to deny her husband sex for six months, among other attacks on his sense of well being. Heryl was of no help to husband despite her claim to being his friend.

Closing the story with wife's death was a cheap way to conclude a story without imagination.

Lousy story, without imagination, character development or other redeeming features.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
No Sympathy !

I have no symptom at all for the wife even tjough she died in the story.

What drove to be calculated, emotional void to jet husband, decitful bitch would have been interesting to know.

I am sure once the husband found out she and her lover devised a plan to shut her husband out of sex for 6 months is horrible thing to do, and what was goin to happen in 6 months time. Would the affair end and she go back to loving her husband !

I am not a fan of BTB unless they ate heartless bitchs then they deserve to burn.

It this vase I would have though the husbands love would have turn to hate and he would publish the DVD to her, and her lovers friends, families, work colleagues.

Sorry to day sourched earth policy. As she show no remorse, guilt, or sorrow for what she had done.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

the only problem is that the cheating whore died AFTER the divorce and she got half of everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Real Life Portrayed

The BTB crowd fail to see what the author so skillfully portrayed here. Yes, she cheated in a most destructive manner to all involved. And in the abstract, she deserved what she got, but people are seldom logical. We are emotional creatures. The husband struggled with conflicting emotions, and when he almost resolved them Jenny dies... Surely the husband will live with guilt over his decision to nuke her pills. She deserved to be punished, but he didn't want to kill her. Maybe he shouldn't feel guilty about it (again in the abstract), but he will. It is one more piece of damage caused by Jenny's selfish actions and her husband's response to it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Fuck you, Blue88 for ending it like this.

I don't really mind about her dying, she probably deserved it. It would have been a much better story (and it was an excellent story until you ended it so poorly) if you had just added an epilogue, say 6 months or a year later telling us that he had adjusted and had forgiven himself for whatever might have been partially his fault. I don't think I will read any more of your stories. Usually when I go to a page and the story is good I will usually read at least half of the author's stories. But thank you for writing, I do not figive the abrupt way you ended it. You are supposed to please your readers, not turn them off.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

me, i love the ending, it is perfect. the cheating cunt dies, end of fucking story. now go and kill the doctor, but dont write about it, just have him disapper one night.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
He lucked out -

He would have destroyed himself where he was going -

Either choice - take her back or leave it all would have had him suffer beyond reason - he could not reconcile himself to his new life - Now he has to.

Harsh ending but it was best for all of them she did not deserve any second chance - she was way to calculating and deliberate in her betrayal and had done nothing to redeem herself to date.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
The Gordian Not (sic)

Most people have heard the story of Alexander and the Gordian Knot. Essentially this man tied a ox yoke with a knot with no ends, so untying it was supposedly impossible. It was said by some oracle that the man who could figure out how to untie the knot would be the king of the world. Alexander chopped the knot in half.

Why do I bring up this trite bit of history? Because the ending and the story both reminded me strongly of a cleaver stroke. The weft of the story ran on and on and then SLASH! She's dead Jim!

Essentially, Blue88 is giving us a basic morality tale about the lack of forgiveness...and he isn't being subtle at ALL.

And I'm in that camp. Too many TTB crowd igore every word between flog and fornicate in the dictionary.

That being said...this was too heavy handed and Blue seems to slight his own set up. Wifey was BLATANTLY and CONSPIRATORALY defrauding and diminishing her husband in every way possible. This was a choice and one freely made and consciously made. Her money, time and passion were SPECIFICALLY spent on another man.

We saw this. It was written in words of fire by the author.

But we went from that to his moving the wife totally off stage. We saw her bad actions...but we didn't see any of the remorse. We had no idea of the changes that she had to undergo mentally to go from a conspiring bitch to a true penitent DESERVING of the protag's forgiveness. I'm sorry, but the Fredrick's, the pills, the 'Sex Month Vaginitis' and yes, the bloody cheesecake all created a barrier that a few offhanded comments by Cheryl couldn't evercome.

So her death isn't a loss as much as a guilt trip on the real victim here. He will now live forever suffering from her actions...and he did nothing to deserve it.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Well done

Excellent story. Well written. Even the ending was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YAY!

Jenny's dead! Now he can get on with a new life with a woman who hopefully doesn't cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great ending!

The slut died. Hopefully it was in agony. Trash unto trash and garbage unto garbage. And, she was garbage.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Some authors yank their reader's chain like this one and this story!

Love is love and this story was a Yank the reader account of a cheating skank. A loyal spouse doesn't deserve the anguish of a cheater. This story was not plausible or logical.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

damn i love this story and the ending was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good ending!

Slut got her just reward.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Someone hijacked

this account

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank God

What a nightmare to be married and in love with a selfish, cheating pig. Fortunately she died. Now he can let her go! WoooHoo!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Oh.

She fucked herself to death, but also killed her husband's heart. 5* classic tale.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 10 years ago
The wages of sin is death..........

thus sayeth the Lord.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that solved his problem

No more Jenny to worry about. No more kids or friends trying to get him to forgive her. Easier to mourn and forget a dead cheating spouse. Move on with his career or retire and enjoy life. What a deal.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
best sound in the world

the sound the heart monitor makes when your ex wife's heart stops.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahh the sound of happiness. the second best is when dirt hits the coffin lid and feel free the wicked cheating bitch is dead.

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Why must one forget inorder to forgive?

I will never understand that concept. I've forgiven a lot of crap in my life (most of which I very vaguely remember), but I NEVER forget those that aren't worthy of having in my life. Might not remember what they did to reach that conclusion, but I remember I reached it. Forgetting that someone can't be trusted is just stupid.

I've always equated it as this. Forgiveness is the release of negative energy towards someone (hate, envy, etc) to where they don't even warrant a second thought. Forgetting is willful ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good, she's dead

after the shit she pulled, it's the least she deserves

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
St. Augustine REALLY is quite lovely......

and the fresh start will do him some good. But will he be able to live with the guilt??? Knowing that he tampered with the BC pills, and that her pregnancy ultimately led to her death? He won't be able to forgive himself, but he should. It was ALL OF HER ACTIONS that got her in the predicament in the first place!!!! He was flawed in how patient and understanding and of course "blind", to who she was and what she'd become. He IS better off without her, from the simple fact of this. She had all ready totally lost respect for him as a man, and if he came crawling back to her, it would have only reinforced her lack of respect for him. She would have known that NO amount of ULTIMATE betrayal wouldn't be forgiven. She would do it again and again, until the untimely death she suffered was from aids or complications from some other form of STD. How long before he figures this out and forgives himself from acting out in a relatively small way to a emotionally charged and incredibly stressful situation that had spiraled completely out of his control? I don't like the wimpy nature of this character, but the pain expressed was indeed heartfelt within the context of your story telling abilities. Good job!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
And?...

Kind of an abrupt ending. No epilogue? Okay, in any case here it goes:

1. She didn't make a mistake, she didn't just sneak an affair, she and her lover ruthlessly abused and tricked her husband out of his relationship with his wife. Forget about loving her, you can't even start to like her as anything let alone a wife or a friend. She was a selfish sack of shit.

2. "Forgive? Forget?" Neither are possible any time, in any case. There is no such thing! What you can do is either accept a person for who they are or reject them for who they are! If a good person makes a mistake or has an accident and causes harm, there is really no need for "forgiveness". If a person knowingly breaks their word, and violates a trust, that is NOT a mistake - it is who they are! Accept it or not! Don't think you can forgive it and it will go away! It will never go away until they are dead! It is part of their character. If they do shitty things, they are shitty people, stay away from shit. I have met cheaters, I have seen that cheating is only one aspect of their shitty natures. They are selfish people and make terrible spouses, friends, family, co-workers - you name it, they suck! This is a fact all these stories seem to ignore. Good people, do not do bad things, otherwise they are bad people and are not worth your time! It is that simple!!!

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
The end.

I concur with most of the comments before me. Shit happens -- a lot. Cheers!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Awwww.

My heart bleeds purple peanut butter for the dead cunt.

Just one problem. Asshole got away with it. Hubby should have sent the info to Asshole's wife anyway.

But seriously, I'm not usually one for killing Wifey, but as cold and calculating as she was, she deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ding dong, the witch is dead!

I agree that the ending was too abrupt and could have been smoother, but I also feel ZERO empathy for the cheating slut. Karma, she is a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

That final scene feels a bit too rushed for me. Aside from that the story was good. I could really feel with the husband, even if not everyone would agree with his feelings or thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NOOOOO!!! Not Jennaaaaaay!!!!!

Birth control pills aren't 100% effective, nor does he (or any of us readers) know if she even remembered to always take them. The only thing we do know is that birth control pills don't stop working just because they are stuck in the microwave.

So essentially, she killed herself by not using a condom while betraying her husband with the sleazy doctor, no less so than if he'd given her HIV and she'd died from AIDS.

I liked the story other than the complete 180 that every major character does as the end approaches. Jake goes from an intelligent, rational man who is very strongly morally opposed to reconciling with his wife to one who just doesn't know if he can truly let go of the man-eating harpy, after he's already divorced her and she's pregnant with another man's child at 46 because God knows a rich, successful attorney would have a very difficult time replacing a prize like her. Not to mention how much he would miss the cheesecake...I mean, damn, who else would be blessed with the cheesecake buying skills of that woman?

Then there's the cold, calculating wife with nothing but contempt for her husband, suddenly cursed with not only morals (concerning an abortion) but crippling remorse and heartbreak over a man she obviously cared nothing for.

Then we've got the caring, supportive, intelligent friend Cheryl who can't see why the "coldhearted bastard" wouldn't be more empathetic to his poor ex-wife's predicament being knocked up by the lover that Cheryl knows she conspired with to not only cheat on her husband, but to mock and belittle him with their vagitis scam.

I also didn't like that he let the doctor off so lightly (and scott free to hurt someone else) but the tale was interesting nonetheless. I liked Jake's character in spite of his inconsitency. Thank you for the story.

Cog

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
pointless

A pointless story, the ex-husband is right to grieve the lost marriage, but the ex-wife was already long gone, the love long dead.

Why mourn the loss of a hateful cold-blooded bitch ?

Why was she depressed ?

Was it because her lover had to move ?

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
Just stupid

This story contains all the stupid elements of a loving wife story that it can.

First, we don't have a wife that slipped once. We have a wife that waged a campaign of deceit and disrespect against her husband. How cute to drag him to her doctor/lover and set him up for 6 months without sex. Ha-ha-ha. What a vile, evil bitch she was.

So what terrible thing does he do? Exposes the doctor who is screwing his married patient and divorces his wife. Hardly a nasty response. Quite measured considering what an evil bitch she was. Ooops, forgot the birth control game. He he, that was a bit nasty.

Then we get the "friends" who are going to support the evil bitch despite the fact that she is an evil bitch. They harass and harangue him even when he is going through all the mess that she created. We all feel sooooo sorry for the evil bitch.

Now we get the guy who, despite being a model of restraint, is constantly second guessing whether he is being too harsh on the evil bitch. Then he is soooooo desperate and alone. There is no one else for him, a successful and nice guy, on this planet of 7 billion people except the evil bitch. Question: How does someone as stupid and pathetic as he seems become successful?

Then the evil bitch is pregnant and supposedly repentant. Motherhood fixes everything doesn't it?

And the grand finale, the evil bitch dies. So sad. So much regret.

Who cares? Maybe it was karma. She was an evil bitch.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Good Riddance

One way to BTB and avoid dickhead crawling back.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
At least it ends well

It was starting to look like it was headed for reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is this it?

Feels like is not complete...

rick_ohrick_ohabout 10 years ago
I agree

that it's incomplete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous