All Comments on 'But Love Is Blind....'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 498 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If there is one thing I hate...it’s an author who does a premature ejaculation on an ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the husband made the right choice, but he simply could not man up and get on with life as a man would in real life. seems like the cheat dying may save him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignoring the shit comments from the scum anon's and BTB trolls. My take on the story especially the dramatic ending is that the author was heading for a reconciliation ending but decided against it for whatever reason. You'll notice when Jake gets the phone call from Cheryl she doesn't mention the baby. If the baby had died as well she would have said "Jenny and the baby are dead" it's automatic. If the baby had survived Cheryl would have said so to point out something of hope. It's people's natural reactions in these circumstances. I think the author rushed the ending having decided against reconciliation. The way the author wrote Jake's thoughts of still loving Jenny seems to suggest reconciliation.

As the author hasn't published anything in years we'll never know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And so, a rash decision made in the heat of the moment has far flung, fatal repercussions. I never know how to feel about it when the cheating spouse dies, but people get pregnant while taking non-microwaved birth control all the time... Plus, nobody made her fuck around in the first place. Oh, well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whew! Thank god! He was THIS CLOSE to taking her back

EVoSoLoEVoSoLoover 2 years ago

Crap ending ..

Made the whole story worthless and the time I put into reading the story pointless..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great ending. All of the potential Cheating Wives need to read this. Karma is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good, she deserved the ending

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

You are kidding? Lamest ending ever. So sorry I read it. Won't happen again

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Part of Ted's grief, I think, is because his sabotage of Jenny's BC pills contributed to her getting pregnant. Yes, she did the deed with her lover, and yes, BC pills are not 100% fool-proof, but his messing with her pills did not help things. So him thinking that he is, at least indirectly, responsible for Jenny's death is reasonable.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ex-wife and her physician lover concocted a fake illness in order to cut the husband off from sex, but his co-worker (another female of course) thinks he's the bad guy. As far as I can see the ex-wife is proof of the adage, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Every cloud has a silver lining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate the ending. This is just too much. I will chsnge the ending in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good riddance to bad rubbish, she did to her own whore self, now he needs to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The angst the author puts his male characters through is pathetic.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Low score. Wife and the doctor broke the law to cheat behind his back and he gives them both a slap on the wrist, then his friend and co-worker takes his ex-wife's side even while she is carrying another man's baby, then to add further misery to the MC he thinks about reconciling with his ex who then promptly dies with that being the ending, no epilogue, nothing. Did the author have some particular hatred for this character?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its a good thing she died, people like that are horrible to be around. She did everyone else a favour

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story! I myself have never married. It's easy to stay mad about infidelity when you are the person cheated. Jake is worrying about the his future instead of that devious prank he pulled on his wife. Jake has blood on his hands!

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Dreadful ending. There is too much left untold. I also think killing people off is a lazy way to finish a story.

What was needed was a confrontation where she confesses everything, why and how it started. Why it went on so long. Why she cut her husband off if she didn't want s divorce. Was she intending leaving him or did she see the affair ending. Did the doctor not realise she was playing with fire. How did he feel and what happened to him after her death. Just too much not revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No ending ;-(

What happened to Dr. Fellows; seems he got off very lightly.

Not sure Cheryl is a very good friend.

Would have liked to have seen him visit a counselor.

At least the problems of what to do going forward are resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Problem solved!

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

I bet the old Gynocologist is dancing it up, over the child support worry being gone... He is the villain of the story and yet gets away scot free... The story calls for another section, wherein the old Dr. gets a castration or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a mess. I still don't understand a person claiming to love someone but still heats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about the baby. Doctor dick got off way to easy. If I were the husband I would file suit. Doc was 1/2 the cause of the death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ding dong the bitch is dead.....

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

No problem at all with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm trying to recall if any if the thousands of stories that I've read here on Literotica was worse than this one. Can I give it a score of -100. Dr gets away with cheating. Man is torn with problem. To me death is a poor punishment. Cheaters should live a long time with guild, NIT the impacted spouse. SUX SUX SUX!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

and???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why let the Doctor get off? Pathetic really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, problem solved. Talk about serendipity.

What I don't get is why was Jenny devastated when he divorced her. She very clearly didn't like him, didn't like being with him, didn't like having sex with him... what gives?

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

Poorly ended story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really!!

Pathetic cuck story.

Grow some balls

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Literotica may need to do a better job of ID checking. I believe that many of these anonymous trolls in the Loving Wives section are not even men, but little boys who have haven't had the crap knocked out them by their Mommy for how they hate women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very entertaining story - well written and covered a great deal of emotion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Karma baby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

am I supposed to feel sorry for such a manipulative hoe

anybody can look and feel remorseful after getting caught. I hate how the characters acted like just because the ex wife couldn't handle the consequences of her actions she somehow deserves another chance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fucking wimp sweet jezus... she's been banging this guy for months.. completely cut him off from sex. To top off his total humiliation... she and her lover tells him she has vaginitis and can't have sex for 6 months... and the complete wimpy cream pie eating wimp that he is..... believes it!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. no second opinion. it would've taken the idiot a 2 second Google search to know they were full of shyt.. hell, he could've just spoken to another woman and he would've found out... this had nothing to do with love being blind.. this wimp was just STUPID STUPID STUPID 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... the smirk he witnessed at the Dr's office didn't raise any red flags? 🙄..if that wasn't bad enough, none of the cheaters were punished.. not the Dr that used his position to ruin his marriage... not the slut who disrespected, cheated and humiliated him(who gives a fuck about her dying during child birth?. The wimp was 2 seconds away from taking the slut back.. He had NO BACK BONE. when his son basically chosed the sluts side, he should've told him fuck you and your slut mother... that whore cut me off while her and her lover laughed at me.. he just allowed people to walk all over him... he spent a lot of time crying like a bitch on their period. How can you still love someone who treated you like this whore did? Only a pathetic, wimp loser would still be talking about, "I still love her" as he cries like a little bitch🤣🤣🤣.. what is it that you love sir?🤭 The disrespect? the betrayal? her playing him for fool? maybe it was her and her Dr lover coming up with the fabulous idea to tell him she has an infection and can't have sex for 6 months?😭😭😭😭😭.. if that's love, I don't want it!. I'm sorry but is there a reason he'd didn't ruin the good Dr?🙃...That just doesn't seem logical, believable or right.. why allow this Dr to go on to ruin another marriage? I would've had his license, his marriage if he was married and I would've sued him for everything he's got🤔... he can have the slut at that point..once I found out just how deep the deception and betrayal went.. I wouldn't touch the whore with her lovers dick....I don't give a fuck if they were together for 80yrs.. ... once i found out how deep her deception went.. I wouldn't even like the bitch, forget loving her... I just rhink its weird he forgot all about the way she treated him... there would be resntment.. he had none.. he even showed up at the hospital...🤣🤣🤣🤷🏽‍♀️.. WTF?... why would he care shes having her lovers baby? That aint his problem... who cares hes the reason shes pregnant by her lover? She shouldve kept her legs close🤷🏽‍♀️ ... all I would have to do is remember how she treated me like shit, played me for a complete moron to kill that love.. I'm just totally grossed out by how weak the MC was. I don't really care for your stories sir/ma'am.. the men in your stories are all whiney spineless wimps with no balls. who thinks the sluts they married are the only fish in the sea.. why couldn't just give this guy some balls. Maybe allowed his balls to drop perhaps... anything was better than his crying...

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Cock wanting writer. Plain and simple...this writer is one of those who pull the "Wanna See a magic act and watch me make this cock disappear in my ass?" trick.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

And to think a guy like this is a lawyer? No way man ...i wonder how he got that Jenny slut in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From a writing standpoint - not a plot standpoint - here’s a little feedback/critique. People do not converse in long-winded paragraphs made of complete, well-constructed declarative sentences. And NO woman, whether friend or wife, would ever just sit there and listen to that. Human conversation is generally quicker, with a lot of back-and-forth, more telegraphic and less explanatory. Second, human emotion is more direct and not usually rationally organized. The old “I still love her no matter how horribly she’s treated me” cliche never was true. Hurt and enraged, a man would just put a cheating slut out of his life and try to get past the hurt. Third, endings as sudden and abrupt as this are simply lazy and false. So out of nowhere she suddenly dies, the end? About the only endings worse than that are where the man’s lawyer is a supermodel who falls in love with him during the divorce and then he wins $10 million in the lottery. The technical term for such lazy unrealistic endings is “hogwash”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You wrote

Generous 3 stars

MC generates no empathy

As another said marriage shit, they cut his sex off,and goes on.

He doesn't burn them, But still loves her. Horse shit

Ending is what?!!

Should we cheer or cry?

Let's just be glad it's the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No ⭐s, good for the whore. Jake is a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Last two words were the best part of the story

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Good riddance, she will not be able to inject herself into his affairs. Had she just used the old: 'aspirin between the knees' trick she would most likely never died, so soon.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Good riddance, she will not be able to inject herself into his affairs. Blue needs

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Good riddance, she will not be able to inject herself into his affairs. Blue needs a GOOD/BETTER editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You saved your story with the very last sentence in this story,as you were heading for a bullshit ending I would not have believed of you..You were heading away from reality.. DON"T, realism is a strength in

presenting fictional tales that are plausible....JZK

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Good, thank God she died. You saved your story, it was fast heading south in a massive head of knots. I thought you were going to have roll over like a Cheshire Cat and have the bitches both rub his tummy. What a spineless piece of shit he turned out to be. And, that Cheryl she was no friend of his, she WAS Jenny’s friend.

So the bitch is dead, good.

Now send all of your evidence to Brian Fellowes wife, he owes that prick nothing but heartache now.

3/5

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

I admire you as a writer who had the courage not to tie up all the loose ends into a bright RAAC bow. Life is brutal at times and the choices individuals make have real consequences for them. "Live by the sword, die by the sword" or in this tale "Live as a cheating, lying adulterer, die as a result". If she hadn't fucked around she would not have gotten knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see very satisfied grave-pissing in the future.

Two senseless bitches, who would’ve thought?

Anyone with an X chromosome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Harsh. Technically he is to blame for her death. Of course the ex is more to blame. Odd that we never hear why thr long affair, and yet she is heart broken and takes full ownership of the death of their long marriage and is remorseful (via hearsay). Why? Not sure why everyone hates on Cheryl. She is caught in the middle trying to prop up a depressed Jenny. Wonder why is she was to hot for the doctor why the sex was tepid and like porn. Was it blackmail? Probably unlikley. But doesn't add up. Especially when you consider she never saw the doctor again in NY. Weird. Also why doesn't thr husband Google about the disease and then find the 6 month treatment window is crazy too long. Also a lot of these husbands just seem to accept having no sex for extended periods of time. It was even before the doctor's deceit. Odd.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad, but just. Good story. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much wrong with this story. He is all but shut out of her life physically and emotionally. Jesh, she goes away for weekends, and all he can think of is getting his cheesecake. Really! What a wimp. What did he think the birth control was for. Love may be blind, but the eyes still see. I wish the Dr's wife would have been told then the good Dr could have been decimated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one of your better efforts.

You take a very hurt, but stalwart man. Having make an appropriate decisive move. Handle the confrontation really well...and give him a terminal case of buyers remorse and consider accepting to a cuckold . WHY? Because "he loves her?"

Be serious, the woman was a viscious heartless bitch who cared nothing for him except for monetary stability. The birth control pill bit?

BRILLIANT! The fact she died during the pregnancy...tough.

ALSO, seeing a psychologist and an attorney should be tandem acts.

I gave you 4 stars but, honestly, this story only rates 3.5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An ending would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This author was a giant pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jake needed to confront his ex-one final time to tell her how she had messed up HIS life as well as her own to at least set the record straight for why they are both in this horrible mess. Getting back was not an option. How does one ever forgive something like that never mind forgetting it. Of course, a man's ego is hurt, do not men have feelings I ask?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her betrayal was unbelievably massive. Why is the MC vacillating and having so many second thoughts. She (with her lover) plotted to have a long affair with a made up disease. Ok yeah he fucked around with her birth control pills, she got pregnant (sure a dick move on his part), but she decided to keep the baby, and she hemorrhages and dies suddenly? Ok weird shock, abrupt ending. But while he helped set certain things in motion, he had no expectation she would die. Was it reckless and spiteful? Yeah. But not premeditated harm. Knowing she wouldn't get an abortion makes it worse. But she had the affair. He sought some revenge. He thought he got it and she died because of a freak biological accident. Will he shoulder some guilt? Probably, but we won't know because the story just ends...

EgregiousEgregiousabout 1 year ago

How come the Doctor gets away scot-free???

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Skilled, well written story. Story line, on the other hand, sucked. I will probably be letting this story live rent free in my head for the forceable future.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A well thought out plan, nicely written with good characters, as a story good, not going to happen really, but of a sudden ending but I suppose that stops a follow up having to be done

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don’t get it, are we supposed to feel bad that the slut died?!? I don’t. Now, if the innocent baby dies, that’s a tragedy. Also, anyone comes into my office, and talks about me like Cheryl did, well they’re going to be looking for employment elsewhere!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

HOPE THE BITCH SLUT ROTS IN HELL !!!!!!

jesemmojesemmo12 months ago

Come on!!! That's no way to end a story as delicate as this one. Was that the only answer you could come up with?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good for the slut. Now he can move on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WTF? Whatever fucking convinced you that this is any way to stop a story. I say “stop” not “end” because this is not an ending. It is a complete authorial cop out. It’s like hitting a brick wall at 60 mph. What, did you run out of ideas? Did you get tired of working on this story? Or were you just over-eager to get this dog published? Pathetic - such a waste of a good story. You could have had a real winner here (although, “Brian Fellows”? Really?) but you destroyed it with such a cheesy, melodramatic stopping point.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

horrible...this is absolutely terrible! you need to pray for absolution to remove the evil

in your soul WTF are you thinking to write crap like this?

Just about the time I start to think you might have what it takes to join the ranks of

the best of LIT, you write this????

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Tidy ending.

tonyneatotonyneato10 months ago

If she didn't cheat, she would still be alive; or she should have gotten her tubes tied so she could whore out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Weird. Jenny somehow had the emotional quotient of a newt. Kind of one sided emotionally. Guessd she knows the betrayal along with the vaginitis hoax is too massive to overcome. When betrayal is that bad, sometimes asking about why is superfluous. Guess she had all her hopes on not ever getting caught. Her deterioration suddenly she had remorse but never got chance or had courage to express it. Then his swapping her birth control pills unintentionally gets her killed. At least involuntary manslaughter or negligent homicide but virtually impossible to prosecute. Curious why after 25 years she start having a long torrid affair with her doctor. Then again 74% of husbands a 67% of wives would cheat if they knew with certainty they would never be discovered. Ick.

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Yayyy! Another one bites the dust!

.

Cheryl knew about Jenny's adultery the whole time and said nothing to hubby. Don't say she didn't know. Cheating females ALWAYS tell their friends.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love the moron anon from 2 months before this post telling the author he should "pray for absolution" for having written this story and the evil in his soul.

It's fiction dummy. He didn't actually cause his ex to get pregnant and then die. As an author he's only guilty of having an imagination.

I don't know whether to laugh or curse the general level of intelligence found on Lit?

Good story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First odd, sucks to be Jenny. Now, what a fucking wimp cuckold. Idiot should've burned the the doctor too. Instead, he let's him walk away unscathed to continue his practice and possibly fuck other married patients.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Oh. Well, other than that Cheryl, how was dinner?"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The main character asserted that he didn't want to stoop to Jenny's level, but he'd already gone lower than she did by messing with her contraceptives. Not only did he violate federal and state laws that are in place for damn good reasons, but he involved an innocent life by creating conditions for her to become pregnant.

-

While this is merely decent amateur fiction, the Loving Wives category suborns a type of writing that most of these writers are incapable of performing. They are wholly incapable of creating characters whose righteous anger and justifiable outrage are congruent with decency and the high moral standards of those to whom infidelity is anathema. Instead, they create these angry, petulant and immature creatures who flail against the injustice heaped upon them with poor judgment and solutions that are quite often in conflict with that character's supposed honor and morality. The reason for that is these characters, who are intended to carry the weight of both dramatic action and plot, are too weak to even carry the dialogue load of a minor character. This character talked about his "I'm better than that," while sinking abysmally lower. An awful story, obviously written for that strident >1% who comment, criticize, and heap abuse on anyone who doesn't toe the BTB Line. (Evidence posted above/below.) Thus, we get crap writing from good writers. Reminds me of Soviet Art.

CamdudeCamdude7 months ago

Agree with anon comment below-totally agree

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Also, it isn't just the adultery, the infidelity that is difficult to overcome. It's also the lying, the cheating, the betrayal, the humiliation that is heaped upon the unsuspecting partner, the total lack of respect shown for the unsuspecting spouse. The cheater is, in effect, saying that the spouse is stupid, deserves to be betrayed, and that their union really does not have all that much value. The cheater may not recognize this motive, but it's there just the same. I truly believe that once the trust is destroyed, the union is over. If a partner cannot be trusted, then the foundation upon which any partnership is based, is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This author writes about conflicted emotions well, but seems to sometimes ignores earlier things raised in the stoey. This is one.

/

Her pager went off and she muttered, "Shit, my client is here. I have to go. But Jake, keep me informed. Let me help however I can.. I'll stop by later, I want to ask you a question."

/

We never heard the question. It seemed important to the author at the time he wrote that. This story comes across as being written over a period of time, without the author ready carefully what he had already written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For a guy that was calm and collected on the discovery process and then faving the cheaters down in the hotel room, he was a real asshole.for mucking up her birth control pills. Not cool. Could be explained by temporary insanity but that is not how his character was portrayed. And no there is virtually no way to ever get past a multimonth affair. Seriously? Just no. And vaginitis for 6 months? What a moron. And btw why did she even want to cut him off? To shave her public hair? That while thing was a terrible betrayal. And he should have still burned the doctor down. Guy doesn't deserve a medical license.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good riddance. Now he can move forward.

Calico75Calico755 months ago

I admit-I hate that the story just stops. It doesn't end. No conclusion.

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

I think you need to check the timeline of the story regarding "discovery" of her pregnancy, the final divorce and subsequent events!

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

Story has no conclusion no real ending

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Some very good elements to the story, particularly the emotional side and the internal debate. Could do with a rewrite since some elements appear to be missing, threads that were brought up and not followed, and a conclusion of some kind. Currently, someone dropped curtain on this "play" too early.

AlanDavidAlanDavid2 months ago

Try an Epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

In the story, Jenny smiled when the doctor told him “no sex for six month.” She wasn’t simply an adulterer, she was a manipulative, lying bitch.

So, who gives a crap what fate befell her character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Priceless! It couldn’t happen to a worse cheating wife! Lmao! Let all those cheating wife’s die!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

priceless!

Texican1830Texican183011 days ago

And the SOB that precipitated all this is forced to move his practice out of state? The guy who cut him off from his wife’s pussy for six months? She secretly smiled when Fellows told him. WTF do you think that ahole was doing inside, and out loud when he left?

I’m sure he repented when thrown in the Briar Patch with hundreds of new pussies to explore. Weak.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Is anyone but me curious about the title?

No epilogue for me, please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Thankyou. Great slice of life in which nothing further need be said. Five stars

SmugglerjimSmugglerjim11 days ago

So his tampering killed her...ffs shame the liver gets away with it

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Are we the reader supposed to feel bad? I don't. Wife cut off husband and found it FUNNY. She didn't feel remorse and constantly fought with him. He even threatened divorce before the affair discovery. And she didn't take it seriously.

So what? She's dead. Had sex, got preggers, decided to keep it, and had a conplication. He switched out some bc, that's all. He deserves to be sad if he thinks she deserves anything but his last goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

@Smugglerjim.

No. His tampering did not kill her.

The only way his tampering could have killed her is if nuking the pills made it so they caused a reaction that poisoned her body. All it did was render them ineffective.

It was her choices that killed her. She shouldn't have been on them in the first place. She shouldn't have plotted, cut her husband off, disrespected her relationship, fucked a criminal doctor and fallen pregnant. She didn't just act like a whore, she acted like an enemy.

To say that his tampering killed her is revisionist, apologist, distorted and immoral.

He was too soft on her. On both of them. He was too emotionally dependent and forgiving on a woman who treated her partner like dogshit.

Her death was an unfortunate outcome that she brought upon herself, but with how weak the protagonist is, he will mourn for her for the rest of his life, which shows how weak a character he is himself.

And as for you, your moral compass does not even have a needle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous