All Comments on 'But Love Is Blind....'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 498 Comments (Page 4)
cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
good little story 5*

i like BTB and reconciliation stories (as long as the hubby is not too wimpy) these two were well past reconciliation, humiliating her husband by cutting him off from sex to give herself exclusively to her lover, buying expensive lingerie to wear just for her lover and even going on the pill for him all add up to a wife that has no love or even respect for her husband anymore. i never understand the hubbies reluctance to tell the kids, unless they are too young to understand, they deserve to know what their so called loving mother did to their dad and their family. also the lover, a scumbag who interferes in a family unit doesn't deserve to walk away scot free.

would have liked to have heard a little from the cheaters, were they in love or fuck buddies, were they getting a thrill from betrayal cutting off hubby and having a good laugh about it?

jesemmojesemmoalmost 7 years ago
Can't get a break

The poor sap is trying to get some peace to deal with his depression brought about by a cheating wife and finally gets away and is finding a little comfort and peace of mind, when suddenly the wife is dead. WOW! You lowered the boom on him before he had a chance of find any form of healing. Seems he couldn't break no matter what he did.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Chicken-Shit Ending!

Don't want to resolve the issue with Sweetie? Kill her off, along with the fetus! Saves a lot of tough writing. Coulda at least had her die in childbirth, with Dr. Bull and wife getting his live kid!

3* for a pretty good start that wimped out in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Life

"Life's a Bitch and then you die". There was never going to be a Win for Jake or Jenny, no matter how things turned out. Some mistakes are forever.

Good read.

begoniajoebegoniajoealmost 7 years ago
Life

Great cheating bitch is out of it no tormenting or reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
once a cheat always a cheat.

Even if they got back together she was and would always be a cheat. No mater how a cheat treys to make up for their cheating the other part would always be looking over their shoulder. The cheater would in most cases be pissed the husband screwed up her affair. She wanted the affair for a reason only she excepted to cheat. Not the best way to live and grow a good marriage. If he had not tampered with the pills I think he might have gone back. as I read these cheating story's I am baffled how people want the husband to forgive. Boy if that shoe was on the other foot as they say. No fu%#ing way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cheater

she might have been sad about loosing her lover not her marriage. She lied about a medical problem as to not have sex with her husband for 6 months. Was that how much time they needed to both divorce and get married to each other. Treated husband like shit while having the affair.

RoytomkinsonRoytomkinsonalmost 7 years ago

No sympathy from me he should have also had the doctor's license revoked and told his wife. Glad she suffered

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
unrealistic

Allowing doctor to get away free and clear to seduce other wives was unrealistic.

No explanation for that lack of retribution is plausible

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Okay first for all of you BTB creeps, just shut up.

To the author, I hope since you wrote this story that you have learned not to take the easy way out of a story. She dies in three sentences and that's it? So convenient. Stories have an arc and this one was just chopped off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chopped off? Of course...

...it's just like in trw!

People die, often unexpectedly...deal with it, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
weak

A weak story plot with lots of holes. this is not real life, this is just the opposite. No one would mourn too much time over a cheater like her. Yeah, she's sorry, so what? What did she do to deserve being forgiven besides being sorry? Absolutely nothing.

So, he miss heer, his miss the one she was in the past, but she's damaged good. He should see a shrink, get his head straight andf move on /and as you suggested in the end, move off) from that toxic enviroment that doesn't let him heal.

The end was rushed. Yeah, it's life, it happens, but this is a story and it needs some kind of ending. Not your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THANK GOD FOR DEATH...

To think Blues88 was trying to lead us into RAAC territory was more than I could take as I progressed through this stupid tale. Our cuckold promises destruction and then proves to be a total pussy. The good doctor simply takes his show on the road with no real consequences, the whore wife gets a divorce which she probably wanted all along.

And her reaction doesn't make sense either. All the disrespect for her husband for all that time, the planning to betray him and then when she's caught she falls apart with out the man she belittled to such a great extent. Why? Why was she so miserable?

I'm. Just so glad the author had the good grace to kill the cheating slut off to spare us the bullshit, contrived RAAC ending. At what point in the future would the husband have looked at that whore and not seen the good doctor spewing his spunk into her? And how do you possibly stay with someone with that image in your mind on a daily basis. That's what makes these RAAC's so unbelievable.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Dear Blue88,

Damn! Could you fuck up his life any worse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good, very good.

Great ending. The cheating cunt bleed to death while carrying her lover's son. Very apt. I liked it. No sarcasm,

If Cheryl or anyone else would have talked me like she did, i wouldn't be friend of her anymore. He tool too much crap from her.

I understand his dilemma, but I truly think there is no way back from a situation like this. All the cunts are soory as hell once they were caught, they all swear they will live in chastity as nuns and never ever look another man but the husband they cheated and humillated. Too bd they didn't remember any of this things before going behind their backs and stabbing them.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Just a Thought

It has occurred to me after reading many Loving Wife stories that the outcome between BTB and RAAC is often determined by the husband's approach to the divorce. When I read about a husband who doesn't want to disgrace his wife to friends and family, effect her career, or is worried about his reputation, etc. it usually indicates a RAAC ending. I think subconsciously he is leaving a path to reconciliation by showing how magnanimous and forgiving he is not matter how egregious his wife's behavior.

When the husband takes the more public approach e.g. filing on the grounds of adultery, exposing her lover, providing visual evidence to mature family members and openly discussing her behavior with friends he not only disgraces her but the depth of the betrayal becomes common knowledge. It is far less likely under these circumstances that the wife can twist the facts in order to gain sympathy and don the victim persona.

Having made the split complete and public the husband is far less likely to suffer pangs of regret and second guessing his decision. There is no turning back therefore he is far more likely to move forward and rebuild his life.

In the above story, perhaps John should have provided a sealed package of all the evidence visual and written to Cheryl and his adult children. Then if approached, simply suggest they look inside and tell him if they could reconcile with their spouse if he or she did this to them? Either they would refuse to look, fearing what they would find or not look and keep their mouth shut. Either way, they would not likely question John's position in the future.

Owen4230Owen4230over 6 years ago
Killer

I don't suppose many people considered that he killed her. By nuking her pills he left her vulnerable to pregnancy. So he had the ultimate revenge though he didn't plan it. Now he has to live with the consequences. I would predict suicide within a month.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
At least he will be free

Now he can move on with his life and find a better woman. Her betrayal was one of the worse on this site. A bogus disease to cut him off. The doctor should have been crushed, he got off too easy. I don't feel sorry for Jenny at all. It was a big pile of karma that she so deserved.

kdcee79kdcee79over 6 years ago
2nd read

Still a truly great read. I felt it really captured the emotional torture that a loving faithful husband can be subjected to as he tries to come to terms & recover from the chaos caused by his marriage breakup. Been there, done that ; worst feeling I ever experienced. Even now, 40 years later on very rare occasions I still have flashbacks to that time & cringe to myself - fucking bitch (so sorry dogs).

I do have a small question about Jenny's birth pills, he apparently emptied them into a glass container, microwaved them, then replaced the pills - how??? Every packet I've seen these pills were in blister packs or some similar sealed packaging; never have I seen them loose. Hmmmm. Just a small point.

I really enjoyed rereading this tale -thanks Blue88. It sure makes a pleasant change from the raft of inane, ok, stupid stories appearing recently on LW. Do these people not know how to spell or use proper grammar, most probably they just don't give a shit. To you though Blue88 - 5 big * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The wimp way

You wrote: "I continued. "I fully intended to destroy you. I intended to bring all of the evidence of your infidelity, written and visual, to court. Our children would have been horrified and your reputation irrevocably shredded, which would have effectively ruined your career with your firm. But, I'm not going down that road. I realized that by doing that I would be descending to your level and I would lose my self respect."

Translation: "I'm going to take the wimp way. He sure kept a lot of self respect letting the cunt humillate him in the way she did without any payback. Most of the times taking the high road means I'm a spinless wimp and I don't have the ball to face to make her pay."

It was finally fate who bring justice to his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
does not make sense

Certainly he would have filed suit against her doctor lover and had his medical license revoked.

Reading your story leads me to believe that you are of the mind that the faithful husband should spend life in regret and guilt because he did not reconcile with his despicable unfaithful wife who had utterly no respect for him and enjoyed his humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
obviously...

...this story was well received...almost 350 comments is quite an achievement.

But story is also flawed. You indicated doctor was close friend. The betrayal and humiliation was so egregious no spouse would not destroy the doctor.

You have husband allowing predator that destroyed his life being set free to destroy other marriages.

Your stories indicate a pathology of a mind that has failed to adequately deal with your spouse's real life infidelities.

The husbands in your stories just accept betrayal with a whimper and a whine and flagellate themselves.

Time for you to seek professional help.

Including top line escort service.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Of course the husband a successful person in his early fifties can't find a quality companion

I mean the man is so whiny. Get out and socialize and find that person who won't jump in the sack outside of the relationship when things are not perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Doctor should have be disqualified.

I still don't understand why he didn't want to destroy this doctor ? Having him move was way too soft an option.

He's angry and bitter enough to know he is going for a divorce , surely ruining this doctor's career and maybe his own marriage would bring some measure of peace and satisfaction.

Messing with her birth control may feel justifiable under the circumstances, but then surely, doesn't that make him equally responsible for her pregnancy ?

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Is infidelity a capital offense? Seems that a lot of men with cheating wives think it is.

Jenny cheated and Jake broke it up. No problem. But Jake out of revenge screwed with her birth control pills. Jenny got pregnant and due to the pregnancy she died. So in effect his actions killed her. If he hadn’t done what he did she would still be alive. Her cheating did not kill her Jaks’s actions did. Once he realizes that his life will never be the same, his guilt will eat him up. Why because he, dispite everything still loved her.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 6 years ago
Well Written

Maybe I'm reading too much into the story, but it appears Jake will be haunted by his decisions. The LW crowd may not like it, but this is a good tale although with a sad ending. I give it 5 stars snd will begin reading more of your works. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Timriv

You can help but showing what a wimp and a cuck you are, every time you write a line. You keep embarassing yourself. Get your head screwed right, or get your ass screwed right and get out of the closet. You're a disgrace to humankind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really?

Saw it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The Internet really is miraculous. However small the group that shares Blue88's mental illness is, they still manage to congregate on LIT's LW. What makes it sad is that if they didn't keep pushing each other deeper into their illness, they could rather find treatment options, and find the kind of new happiness in their lives that comes from being able to be honest to your family about who you are, once you're on the mend.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Had

to Google it. Apparently heating up or freezing birth control pills really will screw them up. Having said that, death is not a foreseeable result of pregnancy. We aren't salmon. Sure he has regrets but if his actions killed her then so did her infidelity.

Somewhere in the story it said she was dreadfully unhappy. Why would she feel that way given she treated him like shit for months and months? Guess he doesn't have to ponder reconciliation any more.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

I didn't really care for the way he was beating himself up towards the end.

It wasn't just the affair. Affairs CAN be forgiven. But, adding in that bogus "vaginitis," cutting him off from sex, not to mention her cold attitude towards him for those months, makes her betrayal totally unforgivable to me. There was no reason for her affair to affect their marriage. He trusted her, if she hadn't changed, he never would have suspected a thing. She could have shared that sexy lingerie with him.

I also had to laugh at the doctor calling HIM a son of a bitch!

Frankly, I wouldn't have given the doctor the option. Why should he get to keep his marriage? Why should he get to keep practicing medicine? Besides the ethics violation of sleeping with ANY patient, but a married one, and giving a fake diagnosis, makes him unfit to practice. How long might it be before he tries this again with another patienbt?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
No RAAC

I agree that the wife lost all chance at reconciliation with the lies, deceit and total lack of respect for her husband. She got off way too easy in light of what she did. The doctor should have been destroyed totally. He should have lost his license, his marriage, and his ability to walk. Jake , in no way was responsible for Jenny's death. She did that through her own actions. She saved him from the mistake of taking her back.

Blue88 have one of the best descriptions of cheating, and its effects on the wronged partner that I have seen. Choices have consequences. No matter what the excuse you may have, cheating is always a choice, and wrong.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
Closure

This story is an illustration of why after 25 years you cannot just tell her you don't want to talk to her ever again and divorce. I'm not saying they should have reconciled, as what she did was truly a betrayal of him. I don't believe cheating by itself is always a betrayal, but in this case she gave him every reason to believe he was lesser than the other man. Maybe part of it was sadistic, maybe she still loved her husband, but didn't want sex with him anymore because the attraction was gone so the vaginitas bullshit. The way she treated the husband aside from the actual sex with the other man was truly a betrayal and hard to forgive.

But my point is that he needed to talk to her after all this happened. Not to resolve things, but it would have helped BOTH of them to move on. Yes, BOTH, as for 25 years apparently she was his love, she was a good partner, etc. They both needed to get shit out. Maybe it would have made them dislike one another more; whatever, but it would have helped them move on with their lives. He doesn't allow her to explain herself to him which he sees as a punishment for her (which it apparently was), but it also was a punishment for him as well. The funny thing I would likely do the same as him, but from the outside I can see why it's not the best for mental health.

Cheating or not I hate the wife dying in too many of these LW stories. But I guess it's the human condition and all you bastards will be dead one day. Luckily, I'm the one true exception!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The choice was made for him

Now move on

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good ending

Ding dong the witch is dead!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Late Thoughts

Cheesecake? - Supposedly she's just staying over Friday night to avoid the traffic, not for work, so just how busy can she be Saturday morning? Now, of course, we know the REAL reason for staying over Friday nights, but she should still have time to get the cheesecake. Of course, again, this is simply another sign of her lack of respect for him.

I would have had Cheryl promise not to talk to Jenny.

She won't abandon Jenny, even if she is wrong? I'm not talking about "simply" cheating. There can be many reasons that Cheryl might be sympathetic to. But the outright evilness of what she's done? If she DOESN'T abandon Jenny, then she is de facto condoning it, which is a slap in the face to Jake.

"I'll let you explain to the kids why we're splitting up." - As long as she doesn't try to make him the bad guy!

Why is Jenny so upset? She's made it abundantly clear that she doesn't give a shit about him!

I still don't buy his being so hard on himself. MAYBE if Jenny simply had an affair, without letting it affect her marriage, to the point of a phony-baloney disease to deny sex to her husband, he could reconsider. But she was cold-bloodedly cruel, not worthy of any reprieve.

"How dare you disappear without a word to anyone." - He spoke to the senior partner.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Somewhat abrupt

What I do not understand is why do you need to make your character "ethical."

99% of men would destroy the bastard doctor if they have the chance. Giving him a chance to "move" is absolutely unrealistic. I can understand if you try to be considerate toward the wife given the fact that you have children together but there is absolutely no reason to be considerate toward the doctor.

Another serious weakness of the story is the thing that wife would keep pills and lingerie in the house and arrange "vaginitis" excuse. What is the purpose of lingerie when you lover is gynecologist? The very idea of "vaginitis" excuse would ring a serious alarm bell, any intelligent man would look the internet for any disease his spouse would report, this is almost given, why would anybody let alone a doctor with a career be so stupid to use that kind of trick?

Keeping pills in the house is an extremely stupid move, you can keep them anywhere or at least better hidden.

Nevertheless the story is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BONKERS PLOT

The basic premise of the affair with the doctor is really good. But what nutcase would let him escape proper retribution? There is no doubt he would have been struck off but is allowed to move to NYC. If that is not bad enough, we have the wife pining away, over what exactly? Beats me.

Pennindy15Pennindy15over 5 years ago
SMH...

I would've broken off all contact except for professional business with Cheryl. Especially after this...

"Damn, Jake. You have really turned into one cold, heartless bastard." she snapped at me and turned and walked out of my office.....

Jenny has someone upon which to lean. Good for them both, they deserve each other.

Yep...Done with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i don't get it

if the ex wife had no problems loving and fucking others, why not the ex husband?

men age better, and youth matters far more to women. what is with all this absolute blind love of the vagina. not the author, just society as a whole. women are a dime a dozen, they're not more special than a man. go forth, and fuck other women. she didn't love him. she didn't just humiliate him on some conceptual basis....she conspired to fabricate false medical conditions to cut him out of sex completely. if that's love, send me to a death camp, please. she's a horrid cunt. if anything, her insides now match her outsides. she was cruel and bitter towards him throughout her long affairs.

these stories show how evil and rotten Victorian Love as a concept is. There is no 'soul mate' or "the one". he had some good years with her, she (maybe) birthed his children, and then she was a total cunt to him while betraying him. where's the 'soul link' then? it doesn't exist....it's a fairy tale. and it keeps ABUSED spouses (male and female) stuck in a shitty marriage. All these innocent wives and husbands sound and act like Stockholm syndrome victims. If we as a society started to change this narrative, and actively advocate for mutual respect relationships as rare, and not 'whirlwind soul mates' crap, we'd be a net good for society. If nothing else, it'll scare those rotten skanky men and women to think twice before following their ego/genitals. to know they can be easily replaced.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Anti-RAAC are saying, “Good.The bitch is dead”

I think the most heinous thing done was the vaginitis trick. Brian must have been laughing himself silly. Ulimate cuckold - deny sex. And she went right along withit. Talk about lack of respect.

Of course now Jake is going to blame himself for the death. Complications from pregnancy isvwhat caused the death. But she pregnant because Jake screwed with The Pill packets.

Now, yes, he only did that because Jenny was cheating. But that was one thing he didn’t have to do to get beck at Jenny. Would the physical pain of labor, and the psychological pain of giving up the baby and social ostracism of cheaters baby, be worth it? I let you decide (I say yes).. But anyone who rejoices in the death of the cheating bitch, from your voluntary action (he had a choice to do or not) is screwed up.

Real good, but not a perfect story - the vaginitis thing. 4-stars

ohyessssssohyessssssover 5 years ago
Random thoughts

Everything after the motel scene was boring and quite redundant. If Cheryl was so close to his wife, I’d bet my left arm she was already aware of the affair. “Dear Friend “? Not hardly. It had possibilities, but like the husband, you made poor choices. Your biography states that you are male, but I question that. How could such an indecisive man be such a successful corporate attorney?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
" "Jake, she's dead, Jenny's dead.""

cop out ending

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a lousy aburt ending

You could reconcile them,to much went down ,so you killed her off. Weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extreme betrayal

With such an extreme and over the top betrayal there is no way he would not have done more to the guilty parties. This one is so severe how did the husband not sue the doctor to ensure he lost his license. How could he love what turned out robs an evil and cruel wife

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Reread

Reread this story, and the weak and useless ending still sucks.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Nail the Doctor.

Sad that he missed the chance to screw the Doctor. But she paid fully for doing the dirty on her husband. Nice touch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok...

...so the doctor got off Scott free to move his practice to molest a whole new batch of patients. He lived a long time in a loveless miserable marriage before he even knew about the affair. His son and friend cheryl are a couple morons supporting his wifes serial infidelity. The end seemed too convenient and rushed. 2 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1*

Fucked up story. He will have to live with her death. Asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NO REALISM HERE....

How in the world can anyone fault the husband for his wife being a cheating, lying, hateful whore? He should have asked his son how he'd feel about having his wife cheat on him?

And yeah, there would have been some correspondence with the good doctors wife and the medical board ethics committee. Fuck keeping promises, they didn't why should he?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I scored it a 1 for the fact the author left it hanging,

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Fitting

The adultery killed her after all. Not to be heartless but dude needs to go get laid and forget about jenny. Bitch brought the troubles on herself. Cheating in never...and i mean never...the other spouses fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MY REACTION

As I read the last line my reaction was .... SO WHAT?. May seem cold but when one partner cheats on the other for me it is black and white and ending things are the only way to resolve it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
fuck the bitch

great, the last sentence at least made it better. I was fearing he would take her back.

Fuck that bitch. She was feeling great fucking around, so if she feels guilty after getting caught.... she made the decisions....

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Ended way too soon

I fully understand his actions and point of view (I would have given the evidence to the doctor's wife and burned him -probably contacted the medical board also). If you're going to kill the cheating wife, you have a lot of loose strings to tie up. First and foremost is his guilt for modifying her birth control pills ( of course the pills alone are NOT 100% proof against pregnancy so maybe his actions didn't cause any harm). The of course the kids, family, friends, etc...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
So? now he can move on

He can find a better woman to grow old with. My biggest problem was how easy the doctor got off. I would have destroyed his practice, his license and his marriage. He was an evil asshole with the "Vaginitis" trick. He deserves great payback. Jake should find some healing revisiting his wrath on the doctor.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
A happy ending.

Got to love it when balance returns to the universe that ends in poetic justice. No one to blame but the wife who unknowing had spun the wheel of karma.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Cucky wimp piece of shit

Yeah just leave doctor so he can prey on more women oh doesn't concern you personally anymore

Cucky wimpy

Don't want to stomp your own vermin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A fitting end.

Having been in the situation described I have but one comment. I am continuously amazed, when reading like stories, of the sick stomach, vomiting, crying by the injured party. I have to say B.S. When it happened to me, my immediate and lasting reaction was cold fury. The death of the wife in this story was unfortunate. But in many ways an entirely fitting end. Micro waving the birth control pills was an act of genius, spur of the moment and without any real idea of the consequences. The cold hearted calculated actions of the wife really deserved serious revenge. Good story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
SwordWielder is right

Sweetie dying, especially of pregnancy complications, is a crappy way to end this tale. A very crappy way! Hubby now has a way to feel responsible for her demise. Good that he never told anyone else. Such a feeling is only partially rational (but the act was inappropriate in the first place), but it is likely to affect him much more than logically warranted.

Where is JFDS when we need a real ending?

3* Ending, plus carelessness with time issues detract

significantly from a good theme.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
It rang true to me.

You don't get over that kind of betrayal quickly or easily. It's natural to consider reconciliation if she admits her guilt and they can work on it. Not all endings in life are happy. It rang sad, but true to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THIS STORY

...reminded me why I quit reading Blue88 stories.

Sad/bad/no ending.

Too introspective/self questioning.

Paul in Oklahoma

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Could have

named this story, "Terminal Dumbass Finally Figures it Out, Wife Pays the Price".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good riddance

Ding dong the Bitch is dead.....

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Good to hear God is alive and working his miracles!

I wish he had fucked the doctors life up!

You didn't mention but I assume the bastard child died along with the betrayer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So What About

That son of a bitch Brian, seems like now way past due time to burn him to the ground and shovel his ashes into the basement. It's never too late for that. I do have to say the description he gave his son about the effects of adultery on the spouse is probably the best that I have ever heard or read. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Second reading due to harshness first time adulter

Begin. He relieved no sex. problems

Then flips 360 and carries on as wimp

Middle best explanation of adultery as another commented

Ending ridiculous

Deserves bad rating except adultery explained

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

She totally blew up her marriage with her betrayal. Ironically, it killed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gee

what a lovely story. As Dracula would say: Fangs a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YOU ARE A WUSS

The ONLY thing this story did for me was the description of the betrayal...

(1) The gigolo gets off scot-free, MAYBE he has to explain the sudden move to his wife but that is conjecture and not addressed specifically in the story.

(2) Jenny comes out portrayed as the victim. She reaped what she sowed. If she hadn't porked her gyno then she wouldn't have had a bun in the oven.

oh and

(3) The pal Cheryl can go frig herself too. (Honestly, she was my first suspect as the other half of the affair.)

You know those stories here on FM where the authors are really just testing the waters before the start submitting their stuff to publishers - and where people think they are the next literary giant since Shakespeare?

Yea, that's not you - DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

There is a lot of stories out here where the women screwed up and die in the end so the good guy feels bad.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Good up to the END...

That was a coward's ending....

PATHETIC

Had been worth 4 stars up to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He got his revenge.

He got his revenge. That’s what all of us anonymous commentators want to see. Death to the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pathetic ending

Well that was a pathetic ending. All his angst would have been for nothing as she would have died anyway - and it turns out he killed her. Its too open ended - a bit like some altruistic European film maker from the 60's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stop

stopped reading this writer's stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great finish

The bitch got what she deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmm

so no revenge on the doctor at all?

moving was hardly damaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incomplete story

Wheres the end of the story? This sucks!

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 3 years ago
He Got Lucky

The stupid bastard got lucky. Lucky for him the cheating, conniving slut died before the dumbass took her back. Too much to forgive. The fucking around in the first place then scheming with her fuck buddy to cut him off. You can bet your sweet ass to good doctor wasn't cutting his own wife off.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Comments

Almost 350 comments on this story now. No sympathy for Jenny at all. She cheated, got pregnant and decided to have the baby. It wasn’t his fault, and he owed her nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YAYYY!!!

YAAYYYY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good riddance

Karma's a bitch.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"The clincher was the bullshit about her vaginitis." - Ah, I was wondering how she could fuck her lover with the vaginitis.

/

"You know that I'll do whatever I can for both of you. But also know that I won't abandon Jenny." - So what will she do when she finds out what Jenny's been doing? If she sticks with Jenny, then she'll be abandoning ake.

/

"You son-of-a-bitch." - HE'S a son of a bitch? Doc is fucking MC's wife, makes up a phony diagnosis to keep hubby from fucking wifey, but hubby's an SOB? OK, got it.

/

"humiliation" - That's big for me, if they had just stuck with the cheating, MAYBE, but the vaginitis stunt was killer.

/

Cheryl can go fuck herself! Thank god she got her head out of her ass, though it shouldn't have taken her that long. I understand that she's friends with both of them, so I get that she didn't turn on Jenny, but why turn on Jake?

/

I can't believe that he's even almost blaming himself!

/

I'm sorry, he has to cut ties with Cheryl, she makes it too hard to move on from Jenny.

/

I would have had him return with a new, hotter honey before she died.

/Okay, death is rather extreme, but so was having HIM feel guilty, and no exposing her perfidy so that he could have gotten some of the sympathy that Jenny got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It seems only death saved our LW husband from cucking-out

This was offensive: But, I'm not going down that road. I realized that by doing that I would be descending to your level and I would lose my self respect. So I'm filing for a no-fault divorce. I'll let you explain to the kids why we're splitting up.

Doing justice is NOT sinking to her level. She deserved punishment for the unbelievable contempt she showed for him. His failure to make both of them pay the full price was a moral failing on his part. The husband had no obligation to either of them, and after Fellows moved the husband should have unleashed hell on him.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Awesome FINAL Ending!!! Kudos on the ending!!! He didn't even have to BTB. Karma took care of her!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

No sympathy at all for the lying, cheating bitch. She and the doctor lover cutting him off from sex should have cost the doc his mobility, if not his life. The speech to Teddy wad perfect. Great story.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
I Didn't Read

The comments past the first page and appreciated as usual sbrooks thoughts so I'm not sure if anyone asked about the baby. Did it survive? If it did, I don't know about now but the way it Used to be during the last century in some jurisdictions, the baby would be Jake's legal responsibility. Even more so as I believe the divorce wasn't final yet, not to mention if it wasn't he would be entitled to all of her assets. Every damned penny. Now wouldn't that be a kick in the ass?

But I wouldn't have let the 'good' doctor off the hook, not by a long shot! With Jake's resources I'd have incinerated him and flush his ashes down the toilet.

Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So? WTF Happened Next?!

So “Shock,the cheating twat died.” What happened next?! - A horse shit way to end a story! Feel like I wasted my time reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Rubbish

What pisses me off in the story is how almost everyone is on the side of the cheating wife. And her position is indefensible. The affair took month and was cold heartedly planned. No one can even give a proper reason why the husband should take her back other than love. If love didnt stop her from cheating why should love be considered for a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was definitely garbage. None of the reactions were realistic. The husband was pussy from beginning to end. Who the fuck even is Cheryl? Trash thats what

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So a happy ending after all, maybe one of the author's characters will be able to move on. A good thing the author didn't write an actual ending to screw that up. 😂

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Hey...... the last page is missing!

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 3 years ago
What the hell was that?

No ending. No resolution.

The kids are going to lay blame on him for letting her suffer before she died.

Why would anyone pine away for a woman who took glee in gutting her own marriage... cutting hubby off, being cold to him in day to day life. She had zero love and respect for her 'partner's.

Why would anyone let the schemers off so lightly? The wife was bad enough, and deserved to have her secrets exposed. But the dr is a whole other matter.

Using his position of trust to score? Using his position of authority to make sure the hubby was robbed of his normal rights? He should NOT be left in the situation where he could do it all again. So he had to relocate? Big... fucking... deal.

It would also be the RIGHT thing to do, to have made the dr's wife aware of the situation. She does NOT deserve to have been left in the dark.

My last issue with this story is the conclusion.

It's almost like this entire story is designed to be that there were as little consequences as possible, with as little closure as possible, but leaving the husband in purgatory.

No reason for it.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Cheating cunt got what she deserves, husband was spineless, he should have went nuclear on her in the divorce, and he should have enjoyed his freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gotta

Love karma.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

The bitch got off too easy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No Story End?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good

I'm glad that selfish whore died

DGHear2DGHear2almost 3 years ago

Quite the ending Blue. I was surprised.

with respect

DG Hear

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous