But... My Sandwich!

Story Info
Blowjob and a Sandwich. Delicious no?
811 words
4.31
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All person's in this work are over the age of 18 years.

"It's called no-nut November."

I gave my friend an egregious look.

"It's called what?"

"No-nut November" Phil said more slowly, like I didn't understand the first time. "It's when you go for a whole month not jerking off."

I rocked my head back, stunned. I crossed my arms.

"Why would you do that? Is it some sort of charity thing?"

Phil looked a bit embarrassed.

"Well, no. It's just this thing that just happens. One month of every year you go without, get it?"

Sighing I fell onto my mate's couch. Phil was living at home while he was studying at University, and with his parents away for the weekend he had the run of the place.

Or should I saw, WE have the run of the place.

"No Phil, I don't get it." I threw up my hands. "Honestly it sounds like a great way to get good and really pissed off. No wonder you've been snapping at me all day, you haven't cum in almost three weeks!"

I caught Phil's cheeks darkening before he turned away. Heading towards the fridge he grabbed a sandwich. It didn't escape my notice that he didn't grab me one.

"Hey, can't you get me sandwich?"

Phil flopped beside me, then took a big bite out of his hoagie. He then started munching while making eye contact with me. I could almost hear him telepathically saying "hmm so nice. Too bad you can't have any."

I crossed my arms, now I was pissed off. Then gazing at his pants a wily smile crossed my lips. While his hands were filled with his large sub I duck a free hand to his crotch. Startled he almost choked on his sub. I laughed as he glared at me. In defiance he took another bite.

Okay, you want to play this game eh.

This time I lifted the elastic band of his pants and stuck my hand down them. I grabbed hold of his junk, then slowly started massaging him. He moaned through his full mouth. His cock immediately began to rise. I moved from a gentle rubbing to a full wank. His member continued to swell. As I jerked him off he continued eating his sandwich.

Just keep filling your face, arsehole.

I moved to drop his dacks to the floor. Phil, the ever limber, just reflexively lifted his pelvis up. I smoothly took them off. His hard cock flopped around. I repressed an 'oh wow'. Not only was it huge, but it felt great under my touch. It wasn't the first time I had seen it of course, in fact we had compared each other's sizes in the past, but this was the first time I had seen it become so hard. As he swallowed and took another bite I decided it was my turn to have my mouth filled. Without giving him warning I engulfed his dick, my mouth being filled by his meaty manhood. It was divine. Phil's moaning got louder, this time he opened his mouth, still filled with partially chewed food. I could sympathize, I was having the time of my life. His cock, his smell, filled my nostrils. Bypassing the gag reflect I began forcing his cock down my throat. I felt a hand on the crown of my head, pushing me further down his enormous member.

He must be half way through his sandwich if he could hold it one handed. His dick began to twitch. I picked up the pace, bobbing up and down, tongue swirling around.

I could just make him out saying "Ahhhh fwwuukk."

Knowing what would happen next I shoved myself down as far as I could, until my nose reached his stomach. Hot cum shot down my throat in copious amounts. It filled my mouth up, feeling it was entering every part of my being. Never in my life did I think someone could cum so much. It was all I could do to not let get through my nose. Swallowing as much as I could, I got off his member, gasping for air. Slumping next to Phil, I noticed he too was panting. The last vestiges of his sandwich still rolling around his mouth.

Biting my lower lip, his cum still in my mouth, it gave me an idea. I kissed him passionately, our tongues exchanging cum and partially chewed food. Sweeping up what I could with my tongue I swallowed the last bits of his hoagie. It wasn't half bad. Don't mind a sub with extra mustard. I watched as he, likewise, swallowed the last vestiges of his own cum. We both smiled at each other.

"Now that is how you have a meal!"

He put up a fist. Grinning I accepted his fist pump.

"Man, I couldn't agree more."