Butch

Story Info
A special encounter with the Senator.
3.5k words
4.4
8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my gardening tools out of my old beaten up Ford truck. Her rule was that I parked it way back tucked behind the mansion. Senator James didn't want my old beater truck parked in out in full view. She didn't want it ruining the view of her house, and perfectly manicured lawn.

She presented herself as the perfect law abiding citizen. In reality she was truly a party animal who had wild sex parties. She cheated on her old millionaire husband with just about anyone. All that didn't matter because she paid me well. She paid me more than the other rich stingy neighbors I worked for. It was part cash for doing the work, and part hush money for what I found on her lawn. The rule was all the evidence had to be gone before the sun came up. Her party guest would usually stumble out of the house in the early morning hours just as I showed up.

She probably thought I was just another gardening guy she hired. I certainly made no effort to present myself as female. I wore dirty denim blue jeans and old buttoned up plaid shirts. A khaki baseball cap hid most of my face, and my short red hair was always tucked underneath.

On the really hot days I would come back in the late evening to finish the yard work. Senator James would be would be tanning on the veranda at the far side of her mansion. She was very secretive about it. I was the only person who ever saw her tanning. It was weird she was so self conscious during the day, but had wild sex parties all night.

I would slowly trim the bushes at the side of the house. I could have used my electric trimmer but chose the handheld ones. I wanted to take my time, and be able to peek at her while she tanned in her blue sun-lounger.

She was a tall and beautiful dark-skinned woman. I grew up in this small Midwest town and never saw anyone with skin as dark as hers. Her pretty long legs would stretch all the way down to the bottom of her blue sun lounger. Her breasts were of absolutely perfection. On a few occasions she would tan topless, thinking that nobody was looking at her. She was so busy singing loudly to her music that she wouldn't notice me peeking at her. My green eyes would light up while she rubbed tanning lotion on her big naked breasts. She would turn over on her belly and stick her thick butt in the air. I wish she would ask me to lotion up her back. Oh, I could only dream.

.

I would fantasize about her every once in awhile. I would picture myself gently rubbing lotion all over the senator's half-naked body. I had been with other girls before, but nobody as remotely as attractive as Senator James.

Most of the chicks I'd be with I met at the local lesbian bar. They pretty much dressed and looked the way I did. Most of them had short haircuts and wore denim. Every once in awhile a pretty well dressed woman would come in to the bar and have a drink. She was usually someone's girlfriend or was just lost. I never even knew what a black chick looked like until I laid eyes on the half naked senator.

Why would Senator James be interested in me? A freckled-face garden worker who looked like a guy? She was a tall beautiful black woman with a great job. She was wealthy and got anything her heart desired. She had all these hot guys over all the time. If she decided she was into women, I'm sure she would find another hot woman in town.

I needed to stop dreaming about her and focus on my work. I was starting to get a little bit weak at the knees. I needed to stop staring at her half-naked body while she sipped her ice cold lemonade. Her big sunglasses covered most of her perfect face, except her cute nose and thick purple lips. Her perfect breasts didn't even sag, they just stuck out like near perfect circles. Oh, how I wanted to kiss her soft lips and suck softly on those big ole jugs. I glass of ice cold lemonade wouldn't be so bad. I hummed to myself as I drove the electric lawn mower across the senator's massive lawn.

Just as I was about finished, it started pouring like crazy. We had a lot of rain and flooding here in the Midwest. I was pretty good at checking but the forecast didn't call for any rain. I quickly drove the mower to an overhang at the side of her mansion. All my clothes were drenched from the sudden downpour.

I very reluctantly walked up to the front of the house and rang the bell.

"Come in, your drenched." She said.

She glanced at my soaking wet clothing. I was surprised she answered the door. She must have been in the house for awhile because she was all dressed up. It looked like she was heading out to one of her important political events. She had on a light blue blouse under her black blazer. Her black miniskirt came up just above her knees. Her long soft black hair was brushed down straight over her shoulders.

"Let me get you some clothes." She said, heading to her room.

I stole a peek at her perfect black booty that was pushing out under her blazer. I could only dream of burying my face inside her thick butt. She was nothing like the other girls I'd been with. They were all so plain and boring. She was so unique and exotic looking. I unbuttoned my soaking plaid shirt and hung up it up the on coat rack in the doorway. She came back and handed me a towel and some dry clothing.

She paused at stared at me for a second, her big silver eyes lit up wide.

"Wait, you're a woman?"

I realized my small breasts were poking out through my wet wife beater. I blushed with embarrassment and put my arm over, covering my tiny exposed breasts. I was doing my best to hide them from her.

"Don't worry missy your secret safe with Senator James." She said, smiling at me.

She handed the clothes and I headed to the washroom. I was so embarrassed that she knew about me. I always hated presenting myself a woman. I always did my best to hide it from people. There was no way she wouldn't have noticed my small breasts and hard nipples pushing out of my wet shirt.

I quickly toweled off and put on the dry clothes she gave me. I grabbed my pile of wet clothing, headed out of the washroom. Senator James was sitting on the couch waiting for me. Her skirt rode up so high that I could see a flash of red panties peeking out.

"Come sit down for minute." She said, gently tapping the couch next to her.

I set the pile of wet clothing down on the floor and went to sit next to her. I could smell her perfume lingering in the air. She leaned it to me, and wrapped her long arms around my tiny body. Her big breasts pushed through her blazer against the button down shirt she gave me.

"I'm so sorry about what I said." She was nearly in tears.

"It's really not a big deal." I said, lying to her.

"How about dinner Friday night at my place, it can be just the two of us."

"That sounds nice." I replied.

A big smile lit up both our faces. I was really excited to have dinner with this black beauty queen. I couldn't wait until next Friday night. She stopped embracing me, and walked me to the door. She gave me a bag for my soaking wet clothes.

"Oh you keep the clothing, it belongs to an ex."

Those clothes probably belonged to one of those guys she was banging.

The rest of the week went by so slowly. I reached into my pajama pants every night and rubbed my fingers up and down on myself, dreaming about her. I would dream about having her hot naked body next to mine. I would dream about sucking on those nipples. I would dream about pushing those legs wide apart, and licking her through those red panties. Maybe I would take them off and push my fingers inside her while we kissed. She probably didn't think of me like that. She was in all whole league of her own. Finally it was Friday night and it was time to see what she really wanted.

I put on a pair of clean blue jeans and the cleanest plaid shirt I owned. I loved my small khaki baseball cap but decided it was kind of rude to wear to dinner. I chucked it on my bed and looked at my short red hair in the mirror. I shrugged my shoulders and headed out to my truck. It was easy for me to get ready the way I dressed. If she didn't like the way I dressed she could always send me home.

I ran the bell once, no answer. I rang the bell twice, no answer. Finally, she answered on the third ring. Considering the size of the house, I guess that made sense. She grabbed my hand and led me to the massive dinner table. She pulled a chair out for me and we both sat down for dinner. She was wearing a very tight miniskirt and a tight white blouse. Her three top buttons were open enough that I could practically see her big breasts.

Over our lengthy dinner chat, it turned out we had a lot in common. She went to the same local high school as I did. We grew up several blocks away from each other. The only reason we never spoke was because she was fifteen years older than I was. She explained she had it pretty rough being the only black kid in town. She was adopted by the couple who owned the local dry cleaners. They didn't have any kids of their own and wanted to adopt from a war town place. I chomped down on the endless array of food that was laid out in front of us. I was paying way more attention to her boobs than to her life story. We stuffed ourselves stupid and drank a few too many glasses wine. She leaned over and gently stroked my shaky hand.

"Do you feel like going for a swim?" She asked.

"Senator James won't take no for an answer." She giggled, clumsily dropping her crystal glass.

It was the hottest day of the summer and the wine was really starting to hit. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure, let's go."

She got up and took me by the hand. We were both stumbled as we walked through her house to the pool. We could feel that the alcohol was hitting us hard. She opened up the sliding door and led me outside to her massive pool. She let go of my hand and slowly lifted her blouse up over her head.

"Don't you worry it's just us tonight." She said, undoing her bra.

Now that I was able to get a closer look, I could see she had some really nice tits. They were so perfect and round. There's no way they were real, they were just so incredible. Her perfect areolas encircled her soft small protruding nipples.

She came up to me and pressed her thick lips against me. She began slowly undoing my shirt buttons. Well, now I could see where this night was going. We softly nibbled on each other's lips under the starry August sky at the edge of her pool. We were so busy making out I didn't notice my shirt fall to the ground.

She gently squeezed my little breasts, as she kissed me on the side of the neck. Fuck she was so good at this. She took her time softly sucking on each of my hard little pink nipples. I caressed her long black hair as she sucked softly on my breasts. She pushed her hands deep into my jeans slowly caressing my hairy pussy.

We pressed our breasts together and kissed more passionately. Her fingers were slowly inching their way into me. She pulled her hands out and pushed them in my mouth, making me taste my wet pussy on her long dark fingers. I reached around her body to grab her big sexy ass. Before I could grab her, she pushed me aside and jumped in the pool. She smiled at my confused look as her skirt and black panties floated to the top of the pool. She slowly swam around in the clear blue water making sure I could see her fully naked body.

Screw it.

I jumped in to join her not even bothering to take off my jeans. She splashed water at me and giggled like a kid in a splash park. She pushed me against the wall of the swimming pool, and kissed me like I'd never been kissed. Her long warm tongue dug deep into my mouth. She leaned into me kissing me below my ear, as her fingers reached down into my soaking wet jeans.

She squeezed one of my little breasts with her hand, and made soft circles on my hardened clit with the other one. I held the wall behind me trying to balance myself in the water.

"I see you staring at me while you garden." She whispered in my ear, as she pulled my jeans and boxers off.

I wanted to stop her and push her hands away, but she was insanely good at this. She stopped what she was doing and sat up and the edge of the pool. We giggled at the plethora of clothing floating on the top of the pool.

"Come have some desert." She said, spreading her thick legs open.

She caressed the top of my head as my tongue flicked up and down on her. I flicked my tongue faster and faster on her, while squeezing her big breasts. I used that old trick my ex- girlfriend taught me. I pretended I was flicking a bean up and down on a table. She rocked her thick hips back and forth on my mouth as I flung my tongue all over her tasty pussy. She grabbed my head and pushed it deep between her thighs. I let go of her breasts, and I dug my hands deep into her thick ass, digging my small nails deep into her.

"Holy freaking shit, you're good at this." She yelled, exploding all over my little freckled face.

She finally unlocked her legs, releasing my head from between her thighs. She gave me a quick soft kiss on the lips, and pushed me aside. She jumped back into the pool, and grabbed my naked body pushing us against each other.

"Let go dry off." She said, grabbing my arm.

We walked hand in hand up to her massive bedroom. I admired my naked body in her massive hallway mirror. Maybe, I wasn't so bad looking after all. She picked me up off the ground, and I wrapped my tiny body up around her tall naked body.

I was impressed with how strong she was. She grabbed my little ass in her hands and kissed me below my ear while standing in place. I wrapped my legs tight around her and we kissed more passionately. She carried me over to her bed and threw me down on it. I grabbed my legs, and spread them wide open for her, exposing my hairy pussy. She pushed hard against my inner thighs, spreading them wide open. I was already shaking with anticipation.

She would lick me slowly and then stop. She kept doing it over and over while holding my legs wide apart. She reached up and gently squeezed my breasts, as her teasing starting turning into long steady licks. I bit my lip hard trying to scream in ecstasy. She was way better than any girl I'd ever been with.

I rocked myself up and down on her thick purple lips while she pinched my hard little nipples. I leaned forward exploding all over the Senators face. I couldn't believe how wet the sheet underneath me was. I couldn't believe how much I was trembling and shaking.

But she wasn't done with me.

"Do you want to fuck my big ass?" she asked, grabbing something from her drawer.

She was already on all fours. She reached forward and grabbed onto the headboard. I stuck my tongue in between her ass, and teased it in and out of her tight pink butthole. My dream was finally coming true. She moaned and shoved my head between her thick juicy ass-cheeks.

I licked my index finger and slid it in and out of her tight ass. She let go of the headboard and leaned back, kissing me I slipped my finger deeper into her asshole. I pulled my finger out of her, and she licked her ass juices off my finger. Now it was time to show her I was the one in control. I pushed forward and she grabbed the headboard again.

I spanked her ass gently at first. She looked back and smiled at me. I spanked her much harder leaving my tiny handprints all over her ass.

"Again, do it again!" She begged me, bending her head into the pillow.

I spanked her so hard my little hands were starting to hurt. The sound of her ass jiggling back and forth was turning me on so much. I stopped spanking her and admired my handiwork. Her ass was nearly covered with my little handprints.

"Are you ready to get fucked?" I asked her.

She didn't answer; she just hugged the pillow and stuck her ass out.

I strapped the leather harness tightly around my little waist. I took the dildo and slowly teased it in and out the bent over senator. She bit down hard on her pillow as I drove it deeper and deeper in and out of her.

I attached the dildo onto the harness and stood up in front of her. She gagged up and down on the strap-on while she grabbed my tiny ass tight. Her bent over body rocked backed and forth on the bed as she up and down on the strap-on. I grabbed her head tight and pushed her all the way into my waist, making her gasp for air. I slowly pulled it out of mouth, a long string of her saliva dripped all over the bed.

I pushed her away and flipped her body down on the bed. I needed to show her how I felt about her calling me a woman. She grabbed her legs and spread them wide open. I pushed into her dripping wet pussy. She reached down and grabbed both my wrists rocking me back and forth into her body as we fucked.

"Holy fucking shit, don't stop!" she yelled, rubbing her clit.

I slowly pulled it out of her, and I went to the edge of the bed. I grabbed her legs and placed them on my shoulders. I started quickly sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy slamming my little body over and over into her. She wrapped her legs hard around my body pulling me hard against her. I slowly pulled out of her sweaty shaking body. She didn't need to say anything, I could see exactly what just happened.

"It's you turn." She mumbled, still shaking violently from her second orgasm.

I undid the strap-on and handed it to her. She wrapped it around her perfect waist. I pushed my arms against her legs and slowly rode her up and down, pushing both our bodies into the bed. She reached up and grabbed my little tits with all her strength as I rode her faster and faster. I could already feel something dripping down my legs.

She grabbed my back and pushed me down against her naked. I slowly rode her up and down as we kissed. She squeezed my ass and with one hand, and placed one hand on my back. She kissed me softly on the lips as she continued her slow rhythmic fucking. I paused and leaned all the way into her, feeling something drip all over both our thighs. She wrapped her smooth hands around my back and gently squeezed my ass, kissing me softly on the lips. The strap-on was still buried inside me. She looked me in the eyes, and I got ready for another soft kiss. I slowly got off her, and she flipped me underneath her.

"How do you feel about a ladies night?"

She knew my answer to such an obvious question.