Butch Blowjob

Story Info
Butch on T gets morning head.
897 words
4.69
12.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I started hormones I was pretty much stone, always liked to touch more than be touched. I usually found getting my partners off so satisfying, I didn't feel much need for them to reciprocate. Pleasing them pleased me.

But when I got on testosterone, my whole sex drive changed. When I woke up, when I went to sleep, really any chance I got, I'd slip off to my bedroom and quickly jack off. They weren't mind-blowing sexual experiences. I just needed the release a lot more than I used to.

The way I touched myself had to change too. My clit started growing after a couple of months on T, extending itself about an inch long so far. Whether it got more sensitive or it just felt like it, I'm not sure, but every time it bumped or rubbed against my clothes, I was ready to go again.

I became so much more visually stimulated too. Seeing a woman in a short skirt or a low cut top was enough to get my heartrate going. It was embarrassing. I felt like a teenage boy, constantly flustered and frustrated.

Because of the embarrassment, I didn't tell my girlfriend at first, but she realised what was going on when she caught me slinking off to our room in the middle of the day. She thought it was sweet, and started to tease me right away -- putting her hand a little too high up on my thigh when we were out in public and there was nothing I could do about it, wearing clothes she knew would show off as much skin as possible.

One morning I was lying in bed when she got up to get dressed. She stood right in front of the mirror on our wall so I could see her reflection perfectly from where I was lying, watching her slip out of her pyjamas, knowing perfectly well what it would do to me.

In the mirror, I watched her pull her sweatshirt over her beautiful tits, large and firm and sitting pretty on her chest, her dark nipples going rapidly hard in the cool air. With her in front of me, I could also see her smooth back, her soft skin tempting me to reach out and touch her.

She untied her pyjama bottoms and let them drop down to the floor, letting me see her cute butt in underwear that didn't leave much to the imagination, and her thick thighs, her perfect hips. My hand reached out almost all on its own to trail fingers over her legs, her ass.

She turned and smirked at me as I dropped my hand down and wriggled down further under the covers.

"What's the matter, baby? Something on your mind?"

"Come here," I pleaded quietly.

"What's that, handsome?"

She leaned over me, her chest pressing against mine, long hair brushing my cheeks, and kissed me. I couldn't help but moan a little, and felt her smile against my lips. She pulled away, bringing her lips down to my neck, pressing kisses under my jaw.

"Does my pretty boy need his dick sucked?" She whispered in my ear.

A wave of heat rushed over my chest, stomach, groin, an arousal so intense it hurt. Not waiting for an answer, she pushed her hand under the covers and found me wet and hard, letting out a little giggle.

"Turn around for me?"

Obedient, I sat up and twisted to sit on the edge of the bed, propping myself up on my elbows. She got down on her knees and pushed my legs apart, running both her thumbs up the inside of my thighs. My dick was so hard it felt like it was throbbing.

She didn't make me wait long, ducking down and licking long strokes up towards it. The sight of her on her knees for me drove me wild, let alone the feeling of her tongue inching closer and closer to where I needed her most.

With just the tip of her tongue, she licked the underside of my dick, making my hips jolt, still so sensitive. Then wordlessly, she took me all the way into her mouth, looking right up into my eyes.

"Ohh, fuck, that's so fucking good." I moaned.

I put my hand in her hair, feeling her sucking on me gently enough not to hurt, hard enough to draw whines from my throat uncontrollably. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked me off, like I was a lot bigger than I was. The sensation and the euphoria combined made me feel like I was ascending.

Since hormones, I come a lot faster too, and after minutes of her perfect mouth working on me, I could feel myself getting close to the edge.

"Ohh fuck, baby, I'm so close. Can I come in your mouth?" I panted.

"Mhmm," she hummed, the vibrations on her lips tipping me over.

"Ahh, ahh, fuck, yes, fuck, ahhh!" I flopped back on the bed as I came, thrusting my hips up against her face, feeling nothing except pleasure right at my core.

Even after she pulled her mouth away, I lay there breathless, head swimming. She pushed herself onto the bed and lay next to me, wrapping her arms around my head and kissing my cheeks.

"Better, baby?" she asked with a cheeky smile.

"Perfect."