Butt Coin Ch. 04

Story Info
Maria forces Marty to work a Butt Coin Gang Bang Party.
12.2k words
4.65
8.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
131 Followers

=========================

Warning!!!

Once again, this story takes place beyond space and time in a realm known as "Fiction" where all penises are bigger than average, there are no STD/STIs, and people have sex for a multitude of reasons that you might not agree with.

I wholeheartedly advise you to read the three previous chapters of this venture--Butt Coin, Butt Coin Ch2, and Butt Coin Ch3--before you attempt to squeeze in this story.

Also, I love the idea of my stories living in the same universe, so if you are curious what behind Maria's comment about setting up "a fisting station" towards the middle of the story, here is the link to that story--Every Tenth Fisting is Free.

Enjoy!

=========================

After the disaster of my ex-girlfriend Emma's wedding, I returned to London, turned off my phone, and hid for the rest of the weekend. On Monday morning, I returned to work where I expected to be fired on the spot for letting Emma's mum Claire shit on the bridal bed, but I wasn't. In fact, work was quieter than usual. Nearly all of the people from work who had attended the wedding made it a long weekend and stayed in Scotland for a few extra days.

By my mid-morning tea break, I was dying for information on the wedding, so I went for a walk around the building, in the hope I could find someone with some firsthand gossip. My first stop was on the executive floor to see Cliff, who was now the father-in-law of my ex-girlfriend Emma. However, his secretary informed me that Cliff and his wife decided to take an emergency weeklong cruise to Norway to recover from the wedding.

I ended up doing a lap around the building until I eventually found someone else who attended the wedding. "Hey, Laksmi," I said as I casually stepped up to Laksmi's desk as she frantically typed away at her computer.

Without even looking up from her computer, Laksmi raised her eyebrows as a warning for me not to say another word until she was done typing. Laksmi was on the same internship program that Emma, Gary, and I were on back in the day, so she was aware of the bad blood involved.

I sat down across from her desk, sipped my tea, and waited for her to bang out another thousand keystrokes.

Suddenly Laksmi finished whatever she was working on and without blinking turned towards me and screamed, "Oh, my gods! That was the worst wedding I've ever attended! And I should know. It was even worse than when my parents tried to make me marry my cousin and I had to tell them I was a lesbian. What a disaster for Emma! I loved it! It was the titanic of weddings! Wait...." she stopped as she played the event back in her head. "Where were you?"

"Actually, I missed most of it," I admitted.

"How?" demanded Laksmi.

"I had to take Emma's mum back to the hotel after the fight at the church. After that I decided to leave," I said, but left out the part about how I had dirty sex with Emma's mother Claire.

"You are so lucky," laughed Laksmi. "The wedding service was a mess. Emma's white dress was stained and ruined. And she openly cried the whole way through the service."

"Ouch," I said as I took a sip of tea. "What about the reception? How did that go?"

"Even worse!" Laksmi howled. "This time Gary cried, and Emma shouted at him that he 'had ruined her big day.' Then Gary's mother attempted to slap Emma. It was amazing!"

"Anything else go wrong?" I asked.

"Oh god yes! Apparently, Emma's mother ran away without paying the bill. I heard a rumour it was something like £500,000! Emma made as all pay for our own rooms before she would let us leave. But not me. My wife and I snuck out the back of the hotel!" Laksmi beamed.

"That's great," I breathed a sigh of relief knowing that at least Emma didn't find anything incriminating on her bridal bed that she could pin back on me.

Over the next several days as more of my co-workers returned to work after the wedding, they all told a similar story. There was a lot of malicious glee that Emma's wedding went so spectacularly wrong, and how Emma's mother intentionally screwed her over royally, but my name not once came up.

Come Thursday I was satisfied I had gotten away with it, especially after Gary texted me and hit me up for the money for my hotel room. I paid and waited for him to say something else, but he didn't. In the end, it was such a huge relief that I didn't get caught having dirty sex with Emma's mum, that I decided to call it a day and left work, sort of early, at 7PM.

=========================

It was already well past dark, by the time I got off the bus and started towards my flat. I had just started to dream of which take-away I was going to order for dinner that night, when I noticed a dark figure standing at the doorway to my flat as they rang the buzzer.

"Can I help you?" I asked from a good twenty feet away as I squinted at the figure in the dark.

"Thank God! There you are," said a woman with a Greek accent.

"Maria?" I asked as she spun around. Maria was wearing a dark, full length fur jacket that was buttoned all the way up. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you. I need your help," she sounded a little nervous.

"What is it?"

Maria looked around the empty street nervously like a group of men were about to jump out of the shadows, "I'll tell you inside. Do you got anything to drink?"

"Sure," I said as I stepped passed her and opened the door to the entryway to the small block of flats in which I live. As usual, there were several letters scattered on the floor. "Come in but watch your feet."

Maria stepped over the letters, and I could see that she looked cold and nervous as she clutched at her fur coat. Before I closed the door, I peeked out to make sure that no-one else was lurking outside before I reached down and snatched the letters off the floor.

"S. Tuco Bint?" I complained at yet another missed sent letter that had been delivered to the block of flats before I added it to the growing pile of mail that set on a ledge near the door, "Damn guy gets more mail here than I do," I chuckled before a led Maria up the stairs to my flat.

"I like you coat. Is that mink?" I asked as Maria walked up the stairs in front of me.

"It is," Maria said a little defensively. "I've wanted once since I was a little girl."

"What's the problem?" I asked as I ushered her inside my flat and turned on the lights.

Maria quickly went over to my living room window that had a great view of the street below and nearby shops. She peered out the window at something for several seconds, and then checked her watch before she was satisfied. "I need your help with something tonight," Maria said as she moved to the middle of my living room with her coat still held tightly closed.

"Sure, what's the problem?" I asked as I studied her face.

Maria huffed for a second and then unbuttoned and opened her mink coat. On her top half, she only had on a fancy, black leather corset with a leather harness bra that showcased her large naked breasts and hard nipples. On her lower half she wore fish net stockings held up by black garter belts, which matched her satiny black panties, and a pair of thigh high leather boots.

"No wonder you're freezing," I said completely confused by her outfit and why she needed my help.

Maria's eyes shot over to the few bottles of alcohol I had set out in my kitchen, "May I have that drink now?" she asked.

A few minutes later the two of us stood in my kitchen with our drinks in hand. I got myself a whisky, and, at her insistence, I made her an extra-large gin and tonic that I put in a 32 oz plastic cup that I picked up at an American Football game a few years back. Maria now casually leaned up against my counter with her jacket open and her boobs out as she took a big slurp from the cup's plastic straw.

"I'm totally confused," I said as I tried not to look at her tits. "Why do you need my help?"

"Tonight's my first BCGBP," she said while she took another drink, "And I got a little scared about doing it on my own."

"BCGBP?" I asked even more confused.

"Butt Coin Gang Bang Party," Maria threw out.

"Oh that," I snorted mid-drink as some whisky burned as it shot out my nose. "I wasn't expecting that."

"I've made a lot of Coins since we made our Butt Coin," Maria started.

"How many, do I dare ask?"

"25," Maria said as she watched my response carefully.

"That's impressive," I said as I topped up her plastic cup.

"And it's been fun, and very profitable, but it takes a lot of time to have anal sex with each man and I'm not that patient," said Maria. "So, someone told me, that I should go to the Butt Coin Forum and set a up a BCGBP."

"There's a Butt Coin forum?"

"Do know anything about Butt Coin? I thought you and that crazy Swedish Guy were friends?" Maria demanded.

"I really got to track Sven down," I complained as I waved my hands for her to continue. "Please go on."

"So tonight, I invited a lot of men to come around to my shop and have a BCGBP, but now I am worried that I have 'bitten off more cock than I can chew,'" she threw out the pun and waited to see if more whisky would spurt out my nose, but I didn't fall for it this time.

"How many men did you invite?"

"Fifteen, but not all of them responded."

"Shit," I tried to wrap my head around what Maria having butt sex with that many men would look like. "How many responded?"

"Twelve," she gulped and then took another drink as we sat there in silence for a second.

"Look," Maria said as she slapped her arse. "My ass is tough, and she can handle that many men, but I would feel better about the situation if I had someone around to help."

"Help how?" my mind raced as I thought back to every gang bang porno I ever saw. "Like someone to give blow jobs?" I asked in terror.

"No," Maria said as she slapped me on my arm. "No, like a man to keep the other men in line. Like if they do something I don't like, or won't listen to me, I want you to punch them in the face and throw them out for me."

"Why me?" I asked.

"Who else can I ask? My husband? Or maybe you want me to ask my son? 'Hey son, come to work with mommy while she lets twelve strange men cum in her ass. Afterwards I'll buy you an ice cream,'" Maria scolded me.

"How old is your son?" I asked in horror.

"He's 23, but he lives in Scotland, where he does interior design, and lives with his boyfriend, so he couldn't help anyways," she added a little disappointed. "You are the only other man I know who knows about Butt Coins."

"Okay, okay," I threw my hands up in the air and conceded defeat. "Let me change my clothes first."

=========================

A few minutes later Maria--who still had the large plastic cup in her hands--and I, left my flat and headed towards her shop. Maria dressed me in a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt, a pair of boots, and an old leather jacket that I had kicking around in my closet.

It was cold and dark outside as we set off.

"What does your husband think about this whole Butt Coin thing?" I couldn't help but ask.

I never told him," Maria said with a shrug, "I'm sure he doesn't care."

"And he hasn't said anything about the full-length mink coat your wearing or all the butt sex?"

"We're married," she offered "We haven't had sex in months."

"What does he think you're out doing tonight?"

"He thinks I'm at home, because tonight he is out playing bridge and getting drunk with his friends, again."

"Won't you have to eventually tell him when all the Butt Coin residuals start pouring in?"

"No. I'll just take him home back to Greece and arrange a little boating accident while he is out fishing. Maybe then I can marry one of those smooth Asian boys like in BTS," Maria gave me a wink and laughed. "What about you? Why haven't you found a nice girl to marry?" She asked suddenly sounding a lot like my mother.

"It's been kind of hard to find a nice woman lately," I complained to the half-naked Greek woman I was escorting to her first gang bang.

We soon arrived at Maria's shop and the first thing I noticed was that all the old signage from her sewing shop was gone. "Are you closing shop?"

"Yes and No," she said as she unlocked the door, and we stepped inside. "I've made more with Butt Coin over the last month than I ever did running this place. So, I decided to stop taking dry cleaning a few weeks back and you were the last person I did any mending for."

"Oh," I said a little sad to see the shop closed.

"But with the extra money, I've paid off the mortgage on the shop, and once I'm done using it for making Butt Coins, I was thinking about turning it into a nail salon. Plus, the back room would be perfect for a little fisting service."

"Excuse me?" I said certain that I didn't hear her correctly.

"Come," Maria said as she locked the front door, and ignored my question. "We don't have a lot of time. Help me set out the food."

Maria dragged me into the backroom. The last time I was here, the place was cold and functional. It consisted little more than of a large folding table that dominated the room as well as a series of clothing racks that covered nearly all of the walls. Now the place glowed red and gave off a sexy boudoir feel. The bare breeze block walls had all been draped over with a lush red fabric that helped deaden the echo and made the place warmer. All the old lights had been replaced with a new LED system that she could dim at will. The large folding table had been pushed to one side of the room and was now covered in heaps of bags of drinks, snacks, and trays of food still covered in plastic wrap. And all the old clothes racks that had been mounted to the walls and used for dry cleaning had been taken down, except for one, on which two sets of garments sat covered in plastic.

"I like what you've done with the place," I said as I looked around and then stepped up to an expensive looking leather loveseat that sat in the middle of the room.

"Do you like it?" asked Maria. "I had to get something besides the folding table that we fucked on. It was killing my knees."

"I do like it," I smiled. "You have a real eye for these things."

"Thank you," Maria said before she looked down at her watch and scowled. "They will soon be here. Start unloading all those bags on the table while I get ready."

Maria took off her fur coat and laid in on a chair before she snatched a bag off the table and walked over to the small toilet cubical in the corner of the room. I quickly began to lay out the bottles of water, juice boxes, and soft drinks before I poured several bags of crisps into large plastic bowls that Maria must have brought from home.

"What do you need me to do tonight?" I asked as I pulled the plastic from two large trays of sandwiches and vegetables with dips.

"Everything I tell you to do," Maria said over my shoulder as she began to run the sink in the bathroom. "I need you to handle the filming. Make sure the men use lube. Help me get in position. But mainly I need you to let the other men know that you are in charge. Most of the men will behave like perfect gentlemen, but sometimes one of them may get their feelings hurt, and I need someone here to punch them in their face and throw them out when they do. Can you do this for me?"

"That shouldn't be a problem," I said as I finished laying out the drinks and turned around to find Maria standing there holding a large red enema bag with a long hose and nozzle.

"And I need you to help me with this," she smiled before she handed me the heavy bag and nozzle Then she bent over and pulled her panties aside.

My natural instinct was to advert my eyes in order to protect Maria's modesty, but even as I thought about it, the idea sounded stupid. Instead, I took a deep breath, and pushed the end of the enema nozzle into her dark hole. Maria grunted as I opened up the valve and a good two litters of warm water began to rush into her bowels.

"Fuck," Maria gasp more than once. A few minutes later as I carefully pulled the nozzle from her bum. Maria stood up, turned around, and blinked a lot as if she was in shock from having two litters of water sloshing around inside her gut. Slowly she began to wiggle her hips like she was dancing.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I still held the enema nozzle.

"Moving the water around," she said a little short of breath, "It helps clean out my bowels and I don't want any poo on my loveseat."

"No, we wouldn't," I agreed as I suddenly remember what happened the weekend before in Scotland.

Maria slowly made her way to the toilet and sat down. She left the door wide open and continued to talk to me. I was a little shocked by the level of intimacy. "Okay," she grunted as what sounded like a fire hose went off below her in the toilet. "Also remember that this is a BCGBP. I've told the men I've invited not to have sex or to masturbate for three days." she said while she squirted again.

"Why three days?"

"Because I want them ready to cum in my ass straight away," Maria paused a second to push something wet out, "I want them to show up ready with their cocks hard, and then I need them to cum in my ass. That way we have the best chance to make a Butt Coin. If we are successful, and they are good boys, then maybe afterwards we can have a little more fun like we did," Maria grinned at me.

Maria stood up and cleaned her bottom and pointed to another tote bag near by the table. "Bring me that bag, please."

I grabbed the bag and walked over to Maria. From the bag she pulled out a large and long white butt plug and a new jar of Vaseline. She flipped the lid on the jar of Vaseline open, jammed a finger inside, and brought out a heap of grease. She put her other hand on my shoulder and leaned forward into me until I felt her nipple brush the back of my hand. Then she inserted her greasy finger it into her butt.

"I must take a lot of cocks in the old girl tonight," Maria chuckled. "I better get her lubed up," she said before inserting a second finger into her rear end.

I didn't want to admit to it, by my heart started to beat a little faster, and I could feel my cock start to grow hard as I watched Maria get herself ready for tonight. With my free hand, I couldn't help myself, so I reached up and put my hand on her leather corset, only to have Maria look up at me like I was a naughty child.

Maria pulled her fingers from her bottom, stood up right, and then turned around. "Now grab the butt plug and put it in. We don't have much time. They will be here soon," she complained as she squinted at the new Apple watch on her wrist.

I grabbed the butt plug and quickly greased it up with the Vaseline. Maria bent over again and spread her cheeks apart to show me her greasy hole. I pressed the tapered end of the butt plug into her anus, and then began to push until her sphincter stretched wide.

"Is that okay?" I asked a little reluctant to push too hard, in case I hurt her, especially before her big show.

Maria reached back and grabbed my hand and forced the big butt plug the rest of the way into her bottom. "Fuck," she gasped as she didn't move for a second while the initial burn subsided.

She stood up and I could see that her cheeks were red and there was a little sweat on her brow. "Go wash your hands and then I want you to set out the cheese board and the champagne," said Maria as she pointed to several other bags along the far wall.

I did as I was told and washed my hands, then set out the cheese board. "You've thought of everything," I laughed as I looked over to see her set up the lube station and then she pulled out two tripods with light rings and phone mounts to film the dirty acts that was about to take place.

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
131 Followers