Butt Coin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lastly, she pulled out a large book of animal stickers.

"What are the stickers for?" I asked as I finished setting up.

"Instead of asking everyone's name, I thought we could give them each an animal sticker instead." Maria smiled. "I was thinking of calling you bear," she said before she flipped through the book, found a grizzly bear sticker, and slapped it on my chest.

Suddenly there was a knock on the outside door of Maria's shop.

=========================

I peeked through the crack in the door to the backroom and I could see a large group of men, dressed almost exclusively in black as they stood out in the cold in front of Maria's shop. "That looks like them." I said as I turned back to Maria. "Are you ready?"

Maria looked at herself in a big full-length mirror and fussed with her hair and outfit. "Should I keep my panties off? What looks the sexiest?"

"Ah," I thought about it for a second. "Panties off but put your mink back on. Its very sexy." Maria threw back on her long mink coat, "You look beautiful," I reassured her.

Maria stepped up to me and took my hand and I gave it a little squeeze.

Maria and I stepped into the front of her shop. The light out in front of the shop wasn't the best, so we couldn't see the men's faces in the darkness, but we were able to count that there were only nine of them waiting outside.

"You stay here, and I'll let them into the shop," I said as I let go of Maria's hand and walked to the door. My adrenaline was really pumping by the time I unlocked and opened the door. Then I asked, "What's the password?"

The whole group of men suddenly went quiet.

"I didn't know we needed a password," a young man began to fret.

Another man began frantically flipping through his phone.

Finally, an older, stout man with a moustache walked up, and in an American accent asked, "This is the place for the BCGBP right?"

"It is. And there isn't a password. I was just messing with you guys. Please come in," I said as I stuck out my hand.

The older man laughed and gave me a good firm handshake before he stepped inside.

"I'm so glad you guys could make it," Maria cooed behind me before she stepped into the back room. "Please follow me."

I stayed at the door and shook the other eight men's hand, mainly to size them up. Most of the men seemed far more scared of me, than I was of them, which I guess was a good thing. Once the last man was in, I locked the front door again and followed them all into the back room.

Maria led all the men to the back room and stood by her loveseat in her thigh high boots and full-length mink coat, as her big right boob and hard nipple peeked out. By the way the men clumped up, it was clear that there was in fact three groups. The man with the moustache--who was at least a good twenty years older than the next oldest man--was on his own. The second group consisted of three men in their late twenties, or early thirties, who had to be in tech given how nerdy they were. The third group of five men looked like they were students on a school trip from one of the local universities.

The older man with a moustache was the first of the men to say anything as he stepped up and leaned in to give Maria a kiss on the cheek, "Hi, I'm...."

"Shhhh," Maria said as she held up her finger to her lips. "Other than my own name, no names here tonight, please."

"Oh, of course," the man said as he kissed her on the cheek and then stepped back.

"Good evening, everyone. My name is Maria, and I would like to welcome all of you to my first Butt Coin Gang Bang Party." Maria smiled and gave a little bow. Then she pointed to me. "And this is my friend Bear. He's here tonight to help me out and to make sure none of you cause trouble."

"Hi," I said as I gave the group a little nod.

"Let me go over the ground rules before we get started," Maria said as she reached into her mink coat and pulled out her reading glasses and a note, she had written earlier. "Let's see. First, my safe word is no. If I say no, I mean no. And if I have to say it twice, I will have Bear here throw you outside, naked in the cold, and then I will have you band from Butt Coin."

I watched as all nine of the men, especially the younger ones, look like she just threatened then with castration.

"Second, no hitting, slapping, pissing, or poo. And yes, things might get messy down there, and if they do, please tell me and I will have Bear here, clean them up."

I hadn't thought about this element of the job, but I guess it had to be done.

"Remember our mission here tonight is to make Butt Coins. That's why I asked you not to have sex or touch yourself for three days. Who are my good boys who waited? Show me your hands."

Surprisingly seven of the nine men raised their hands. Only two of the younger men kept their hands and their heads down. Maria made a disapproving 'tsk,' sound while the younger men's friends ribbed them.

"We are here to make Butt Coin," Maria continued. "I need all of you to cum in my ass and we must record it on the app. So, let's not have any accidents. You know as well as I do, that if you accidently cum on my breasts, it will not earn you a Butt Coin. We all must have anal sex, and we should do it first. Then, if all goes well and we get all nine Butt Coins--and you boys are nice to me--I promise you can come back for seconds and thirds," Maria said as she flashed her pussy at the men.

All the men began to murmur in positive approval.

"Now get undressed, and we'll make Butt Coins!" Maria cheered as she took off her mink coat and threw it at me.

Maria told the men where they could put their clothes and then told them to get undressed. She then handed me the animal sticker book and told me to follower her.

We approached the good-looking older guy with the moustache first, because he had already stripped all the way down to his smile. He was shorter than me, but stocky with very broad shoulders, well defined legs, and a huge cock.

"What animal would you like to be tonight?" Maria asked as she brazenly reached down and began to stroke his cock.

"I want to be call Horse, because it was my call sign when I was in the military," he said in his commanding American accent.

"Are you a pilot?" Maria asked as she continued to stroke him.

"I am," he said as his voice dropped an octave which made Maria blush.

I quickly flipped through the sticker book until a found a horse sticker, and then slapped it on the man's bare chest.

Next, we walked up to the three nerdy guys. They had all stripped down to their underwear by the time Maria and I approached them. They all gawked at Maria's naked boobs and her outfit, but they had enough experience to at least pretend they weren't freaked out about the whole event.

"Good evening gentlemen," Maria smiled as she leaned in and got kisses on the cheek from all three of them. "What animals would you like to be tonight?"

"I call python," shouted the nerdiest of the three men, a tall English lad with red hair.

Maria leaned forward and pulled his boxer shorts open and looked down them. "I can see that," she smiled.

"Let me guess. You three are programmers?" I asked.

"How did you know?" asked Python before he was nudged by his friend.

"I call mongoose," said the second man.

The third man stepped around to look at the book over my shoulder. "I'll take that one," he said as he jabbed a finger at a rainbow trout.

"Trout it is," I declared.

"Wait. Fish have names?" he looked confused, "Can't I just be fish?"

We left Mongoose, Python, and Trout and moved on to the last group of guys. All five of them looked horribly confused as to what was about to happen and what was expected of them. Two of them were still dressed, while all five of them repeatedly darted their eyes back and forth between sexy Maria and the older man with the big cock who stood naked on the other side of the room.

"Are you guys seriously old enough to be doing something like this?" I felt that I had to ask.

The leader of the group, who himself looked maybe twenty at best, inched forward. "We are all from our university's crypto trading club. We brought our passports, and we can show you them if you want, but the Butt Coin app has already verified out ages."

"That's true," said Trout over my shoulder. "It uses industry standard age verification techniques, which is way better than what they use in passports these days."

Trout's two friends nodded their heads in agreement.

"I stand corrected," I said as I put my hands up and stepped back.

"Since you are the brave one, you can be lion," Maria said as she pealed the sticker out of the book and slapped it on his chest.

One of the boys chose Deer, which was fitting because he looked like a deer in the headlights. Another one chose the name Puppy because he like puppies. Maria assigned the fourth boy Dodo, because he looked like he could go extinct any second. Finally, she came to the last boy. He was a tiny Asian boy without any body hair from his eyebrows down. He was slim and short, and looked terrified up at Maria in her boots.

"You should name him Duck," offered Lion, "because he's from Vietnam and his real name is Duc."

Maria smiled as I handed her the fluffy duck sticker from the book, and she carefully placed it on his smooth chest. "Is everyone ready and does everyone have their phones?" she asked.

All nine of the men quickly responded and held up their phones where she could see them.

"Good, lets get this Butt Coin Gang Bang Party started and accept my invite," she beamed.

Everyone in the room, but me, grabbed for their phone and began to swipe through their Butt Coin apps.

"Make a Butt Coin now," sounded on young Lion's phone first. He held it up high and looked excitedly around the room.

Horse's phone was next. He gave Maria a confident and strong nod which made her smile.

Mongoose, Python, Trout's phones all sounded followed quickly by Deer, Dodo, and Puppy's phones.

The last persons phone to sound was Duck's, who still looked terrified.

"Oh," said Maria all motherly as she stepped over and put an arm around him. "Its okay, we'll take care of you."

The other younger men he came with, and the three programmers as well, all agreed and patted him on the back to reassure him.

I stepped out of the center of the room and grabbed a beer and watched as all the young men crowded around Maria to help reassure Duck.

"So where are you from?" asked Horse as he saddled up next to me naked.

"I tell everyone I'm from California, but I'm an army brat if I'm honest," I said to Horse. "How about yourself?"

"Minnesota originally," Horse offered. "But now I got a house in Atlanta."

"Would you like a beer?" I asked as I picked up a bottle of beer and offered it to him.

"No, I can't," Horse held up his hand. "I'm on the clock. I'm a pilot and I got a late flight out of Heathrow tonight."

"Shit," I said as I accidently glanced down at his already impressive semihard member. "Are you going to be okay for time?"

"Well, I'm assuming that you're gonna need me to go last," Horse said as he reached down and grabbed his big cock to emphasise his point, "which should be fine as long as I'm in a cab by 10."

"For some reason I don't think these guys will take that long," I uttered to Horse, as both of us paused to watch Maria and the boys. At some point, things changed from a friendly reassuring group hug for poor young Duck to something a little more serious as someone placed a hand on Maria's big boob. Then another hand started stroking her stockings. Maria sensed the change too and enjoyed it. She kissed one boy on the mouth, and then put her hand down another boy's shorts.

"How did you find out about Butt Coin?" I asked Horse.

"A friend who is a pilot based here in London told me about it. How about you?" Horse asked as he openly started to stroke his cock while we both watched Maria get fondled.

"A crazy friend of mine founded Butt Coin," I said as I watched Maria sink down between the boys and started to take cocks in her mouth. "And I made my first Butt Coin with Maria."

Horse laughed and slapped me on the back before he got up to get a better look in on the action.

The three older guys, Mongoose, Python, and Trout, along with Lion had formed a semi-circle in front of Maria and now had all their cocks out. Of the four men, Trout was only semi erect, but Maria was working hard to take care of the problem. She quickly stuffed all of Trout's soft cock in her mouth and worked it with her tongue while Trout's friends rubbed their hard cocks on Maria's face. Soon Trout was just as hard as the others.

Outside the semi-circle stood Deer, Dodo, and Puppy. They all still had their underwear on, but they at least had their hands down their pants stroking their cocks. Only poor Duck stood there not touching himself.

At some point I saw Maria's hand shoot out from between the boys and wave in my general direction. I jumped up and pushed the boys apart and grabbed Maria by the hand and pulled her up to her feet as she spit out a cock on the way up.

"Fucking hell," she smiled as she wiped off her mouth on the back of her arm. Her face was covered in sweat and her mascara was starting to run.

I gave Maria a towel and she quickly wiped her face, then I handed her the large sports cup with the gin and tonic in it, and she took a big drink. For a second, I felt like some sort of weird boxing coach as they worked to get their fighter ready for the next round.

Maria looked around the back room of her shop and the eyes of all nine of the men were focused on her as they all played with their cocks. "Okay," she panted a little as she tried to catch her breath after all the cocks she just sucked. "Stop masturbating. Save your cum for my ass," she demanded.

The men begrudgingly did as they were told, and all of them pulled their hands away from their cocks.

In a normal gang bang it wouldn't have been a big deal if a few of the men popped off here and there. If anything, it would save a little wear and tear on the woman's arse, but here with the way Butt Coin was set up, there was a lot of pressure for the men to cum in Maria's bum.

Maria ran her hands through her hair as she decided what to do next. She handed me back her drink and then she showed the men her shaved pussy. Several of the men gasped and a few even clapped. "Help me on to the table," Maria said as she handed me her arm.

I helped her onto the table in between the drink and cheese boards. First, she stayed on all fours and gave the boys a great view of her arse with the large white butt plug still firmly lodged in place. Then she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs.

"Does anyone want to eat my pussy?" asked Maria in a sultry voice as she spread open her lips and showed all of us her pink triangle.

"I can do that for you Ma'am," said Horse as he strode in and pushed several of the young men out of the way. He immediately fell to his knees and buried his moustache between Maria's legs. Maria instantly began to shake as he hit all the right spots with his tongue.

"Did I hear correctly that you know the guy who made Butt Coin?" asked Trout as he grabbed a bottle of water.

"I do," I said as I watched Maria enjoy a small orgasm.

"Hey," Trout shouted over to Mongoose and Python. "He knows the guy who made Butt Coin."

Suddenly Mongoose, Python, and Trout, who were all naked with erections, surrounded me.

"Who is he?" asked Trout. "Is it you?"

"No," I laughed. "I'm not that smart."

"The guy who made it can't be that smart either," said Python as his eyes quickly darted over to naked Maria on the table and then back to me. "We've found a couple major security bugs in the app that he really needs to fix straight away. I wanted to email him and tell him about them, but we can't find any contact email for Butt Coin."

The other two men nodded in agreement with Python.

"That's a problem" I said as I found it hard to focus on what they were saying as I watched Maria pull Horse up from his knees and kiss him full on the mouth. "Any chance I can get your business card or whatever when you guys aren't naked. Maybe after this is done? That way I can tell my friend."

The three men all nodded in agreement before Maria yelled for me to come over.

Horse stepped away from the table, and by now his cock was rock hard and the size of my forearm. Many of the other boys kept on shooting it glances.

"How are you doing?" I asked Maria.

"I'm very good," smiled Maria. Her cheeks were flushed, and the pupils of her eyes were nearly fully dilated. "Help me take the butt plug out, okay?"

I helped Maria down off the table and over to the loveseat. Maria climbed into the loveseat and jutted her arse out at the perfect angle to give the men a great look at her anus. Her big boobs dangled freely in the air while her big nipples almost reached the leather below.

All the men there staired as I began to uncork her arse. I reached in an grabbed the butt plug by its base, then I began to slowly rotate the plug, which caused Maria to groan. Then I reached around, wrapped my arm around her big thigh for leverage, and then I began to pull. Her arse slowly started to stretch open as her sphincter began to distend.

Maria began to pant.

"Almost there," I warned her as the butt plug reached its widest point.

"Pop," suddenly the extra-long butt plug broke free from her rectum and snaked its way out. I was expecting a mess, but the enema seemed to do the trick, and the toy came out reasonably clean. I quickly ran with the toy and threw it in the toilet sink before I returned with some wet wipes. Maria's arse was still a gape as the men started to stroke their cocks again. I quickly cleaned off Maria's arse and then gave her a health squirt of lube in her open arse.

"How do you want to do this?" I whispered to Maria.

"Are they ready?" she whispered back.

"Are you guys ready to make some Butt Coin?" I said as I pulled Maria's butt cheeks open and teased them with her red hole.

All of the men screamed, "Yes!"

"I believe they are," I whispered back to Maria.

"Maybe two at a time," Maria answered. "One in my mouth and the other in my bum. And make sure you film it.

"No Problem," I stood up and address the room of horny men. "I know all of you are ready for some hot sex, but remember, right now is all about the Butt Coin. So please have your phones open and ready, because we don't want there to be any accidents like one of you nutting too soon, because we all know that a mistake can be costly."

"Especially considering that Butt Coin just hit £4,000 a coin," shouted Lion.

"Fuck yes!" Grunted Maria next to me in the loveseat like she just orgasmed again.

"I would suggest that we go oldest to youngest," I yelled at the guys, "but given that Horse is hung like a horse, I think its best we do it by dick size. So, if you don't mind, please line up." All nine of the men quickly formed a line based on dick size. They were all naked except for poor Duck who was still hiding in his underwear. Horse was clearly the biggest, while Duck was obviously the smallest. The rest of the guys were about average, so I let them line up how they wanted.

"Okay, Duck," I asked trying not to panic him, "Do you want to go first?"

Maria looked over her shoulder at the slight Asian boy and tried to give him her best not threatening, motherly look, while at the same time she had her arse spread open.

"He's shy," offered one of his friends.

"I would say that you can go last," I said to Duck as I looked over at Horse who was now openly jacking off his big dick. "But in this case, you might not want to wait."

"Its okay," Maria said gently as she sat up and turned around on the loveseat. "Come over here Duck."