Butt Coin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duck's friends pushed him forward and he reluctantly began to walk towards Maria.

In the meantime, I quickly grabbed Maria's phone and placed it in one of the tripods with the lights and pushed it into position. Then I reached over and pulled Duck's phone from his grasp and mounted it to the other tripod where we could get a Butt Coin out of all this.

Duck stepped up in front of Maria, and I couldn't tell for sure, but I think he was trembling. He was still in his underwear, but we all could see the start of an erection. Maria slowly rubbed her hand across his smooth, hairless body. She leaned in and then ran her hand down his back, squeezed his arse, and then rubbed her hand up his legs.

"Is it okay?" Maria asked as she moved her hand over the front of his underwear.

I quickly glanced around to see the other eight men suddenly transfixed on what was about to happen.

Duck nodded yes.

Carefully Maria reached over and gently cupped his privates in her hand. She held it there for a long second before she began to gently rub it through his shorts. Soon she reached up and began to pull his underwear down until they fell off and hit the ground. He was maybe three inches erect, but it looked like a tiny candy. Maria pulled him forward and took all of his small penis into her mouth and slowly began to suck his nearly hairless, tiny cock.

"Fucking hell," Horse let out across the room.

Hesitantly, Duck reached out with his hands and gently placed them on the sides of Maria's face.

"Good," exclaimed Maria with the tiny cock in her mouth, as Duck began to rock his hips.

Duck's pace began to slowly pick up as Maria wrapped her lips tight around his little cock. She sucked his cock like this for another minute until suddenly she pushed his slight body away and looked up at me and yelled, "He's ready! Hurry!"

Maria threw herself backwards on the love seat and pulled her meaty legs back up to her chest.

I grabbed Duck by the shoulders and moved him towards Maria's rear end where, he went down on his knees. His tiny cock was rock hard and turning purple, however the angles were off. Duck was small, maybe 5'2" and the loveseat was up too high, so there was a good six-inch gap between his tiny hard cock and Maria's butt hole.

"Scoot down as far as you can," I yelled at Maria who wiggled her big arse off the end of the loveseat which helped close the gap to two inches. "Get up on your feet," I shouted at Duck. It took him a second to understand what I wanted him to do, but eventual he got up onto his tippy toes.

Without lube or anything, Duck slipped the head of his tiny cock into Maria's arse hole. In the process I accidently knocked the camera rig over, but one of the guys caught it and moved it into the perfect position to capture the action.

Unexpectedly Duck reared up like a starving man at a buffet and grabbed a hold of both of Maria's big meaty thighs with his arms and began to ram his tiny cock deep into her butt hole.

All of us were a little shocked, including Maria who was beaming.

Suddenly Duck's face began to contort as he shouted out, "mama!" in his heavy Vietnamese accent as he orgasmed for the first time into Maria's arse.

"Oh yes!" Maria shouted out in joy as Duck's hot cum, splashed on the walls of her rectum.

Duck stood there on his tippy toes and made a face like he just had a brain aneurism until his legs gave out and he slipped from Maria's bottom. His friends gathered around him and patted him on the back, while even Horse came over, shook his hand, and said, "You're now a man, son."

Maria sat up and pulled Duck in for a quick kiss and a hug before he grew faint. Then she turned to me and asked, "Did you get it?"

"Yep," I said as Duck's phone screen turned green, confirming that a Butt Coin had been made.

"Okay, come on guys, now fuck me in my butt," Maria demanded as she put her feet down, rolled over, got up on her hands and knees, and then spread her arse cheeks.

I waved Deer, Dodo, and Puppy forward. Both Deer and Dodo needed a little more work before they were ready to go, so they step forward towards Maria's head and began to try getting both of their cocks in her mouth. Whereas Puppy was about to burst so he tossed me his phone and dove right in.

I grabbed him by the shoulder before he could stab Maria in the butt, and I handed him the lube bottle. He quickly lubed up his cock, while I mounted his phone to the tripod. When all was ready, I gave him the thumbs up.

He was taller than Duck and he had a normal sized cock, so he had none of the problems reaching Maria's rear end that his friend did. His cock slipped easily into Maria's rear end without trouble, as he grabbed her by the waist and began hammering away.

I leaned over to check to see all was well with Maria, but she was too preoccupied with the two boys' cocks to even care what the third boy was doing to her rear end.

"No! No!" Puppy suddenly grunted as he began to cum quite suddenly.

I quickly ensured the camera set up was in the best position possible as Maria milked his cock, before he slipped out of her rear end. His phone almost immediately turned green and sounded that a coin had been made. This earned him hi-fives from the other men. Then I tossed him his phone and he went to sit down by Duck.

The next up in short succession was Dodo. Once he saw that Maria's rear end was free, he thrusted his phone into my hands and grabbed the lube. I quickly mounted his phone to the tripod, then I gave him the thumbs up, and he was off.

"Oh yeah fuck my ass," Maria moan as she pulled the other boy's cock from her mouth. She pushed her big arse back on the young man's cock as he went to work. At around twenty thrusts in, Dodo had already lasted longer than both of his friends, however I started to worry that the mess that was starting to leak out of Maria's arse might put him off, but no more than a few pumps later he came too.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Deer suddenly shouted as he let Maria suck his cock a little longer than she should have. He threw his phone at me and then grabbed the base of his cock and ran around towards Maria's bum.

"One second!" I screamed as I waited for Dodo's phone to register his coin. Dodo's natural instinct was to pull out and escape, but I grabbed him roughly by the shoulder and pull him back into Maria's arse.

"I can't hold it!" cried Deer, as he squeezed the base of his cock even tighter.

"You got to hold it," yelled one of his mates as the whole room was suddenly on their feet.

"Got it!" I screamed as Dodo's phone flashed green. I didn't have time to mount his phone on the tripod, so I just started recording and prayed as I pointed it towards the action.

Deer roughly body checked his mate Dodo out of the way as he jumped in to take his place. Maria's hole was already well lubed from the other boys cum, so he easily stuffed his cock in her dirty hole. He got no more than two pumps before he began to cum.

"Did you get it?" Maria turned and anxiously asked me from the loveseat.

"One second," I said as I watch tensely to see if the few seconds of footage filmed by the app was enough to count as a Butt Coin. Suddenly the app flashed green. "Yes! We got it!"

The whole room erupted in a cheer, as Deer leaned over and gave me an awkward hug, before he pulled out of Maria, went and grabbed a juice box, and then sat down with his friends.

Lion was the next boy up, and his cock was already rock hard from stroking it while watching his mates cum in Maria's arse. However, Maria's arse was a real mess from the four loads of cum she just took in rapid succession. Not only was it oozing out of her butt hole, but some of it was started to go down the back of her stocking into her boots.

"Once second. Let me just wipe that up," I said as I held him back and then grabbed a towel off a nearby table. I quickly wiped the cum up off her stocking and then cleaned off her arse as best as possible under the circumstances. "There, as good as new," I lied as I examined her gaped hole.

"It doesn't feel like that from my end," Maria joked while still bent over.

Lion stepped up and handed me his phone. I mounted it and then started to film. He lubed up his fair-sized cock and even considerately put a drop of lube on Maria's open butt. Then he shot his fist into the air and shouted out, "To the power of Crypto!"

Lion's mates groaned, while I stifled a laugh. Even Maria looked over her shoulder and gave him a questionable look.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly, "That's my catch phrase," he trailed off.

"Hey. We all love crypto here, especially Maria, so hurry up and give her a Butt Coin," I tried to sound reassuring.

"Thats true. I do love Butt Coin," said Maria. "So, fuck my ass already," she said as she winked her butt hole closed.

Two minutes later in a fit of gasps and thrusts, Lion finished where he needed to and was promptly rewarded with a Butt Coin.

After Lion finished in her rear, Maria exhaled and whispered, "help me up. My knees are killing me."

I gave her a hand and helped pull her up to her feet. Then I handed her a clean towel for her face and then her giant gin and tonic.

"Sorry for the intermission," Maria said as she took a big drink, "I need to use the loo." She playfully made her way through the group of men. Half of them still had raging hard-ons while the other half were doing their best to recover. She walked into the little toilet in the corner of the room, and as discreetly as possible excreted the semen of five men from her bum, while all of them watched on.

The loveseat was a mess, and I did my best to wipe it off before Maria returned from the toilet.

"Thanks," said Maria a little breathless as she placed her arm around me. She was hot to the touch and smelled of cock and dirty sex.

"Are you ready for the next round?" I asked.

Maria glanced over at Horse who was enjoying the show as he stroked his giant cock. "I'm looking forward to it."

I helped Maria lay back into the loveseat and place her legs up onto the seat's high arms. This gave the rest of the men, perfect access to her butt hole. I quickly grabbed the Vaseline and then greased up my finger.

Maria gave me a quick nod before I pushed my finger inside her butt and gave it a big twirl. Her butt hole was a lot more wet than I had expected. "More?" I asked.

"That should be good," she smiled.

I quickly wiped off my finger, and then I readjusted the tripod on which her phone was mounted. Afterwards I gave Maria a nod.

"Alright, who wants to cum in my arse next?" Maria asked in her best slutty voice.

Mongoose, Python and Trout looked at each other and then at Maria. She waved the three of them forward.

Trout stepped up to the side of Maria and with some contortions managed to get his cock into Maria's mouth over the back of the loveseat. Whereas Python, who's as big as his name suggested, went for her bum. I took his phone off of him and got it ready while Mongoose stepped to the other side of me and began to rub Maria's hard little clit while he worked his cock.

"I haven't masturbated for three days to get ready for the BCGBP" Python told Maria proudly as he lubed up his cock.

"Neither have I," said Trout who was enjoying his blowjob.

"You're such good boys," Maria mumbled with a mouth full of cock.

"Who came up the term Butt Coin Gang Bang Party?" I asked as Python began to ease the head of his cock into Maria's bum.

"He did," Python said as he pointed to Trout, just before he pushed in his cock as far as it would go into Maria's bum. "He runs an online forum dedicated to them."

Maria reached up her free hands and pinched her brown nipples hard, while she enjoyed the attention.

"Really?" I asked Trout as he slowly fucked Maria's mouth. "Are there a lot of these parties?"

"We went to one last week not to far from here, down in the village," offered Mongoose as he did his best to make Maria cum.

"They weren't Brazilians by any chance, were they?" I asked.

"You know Titiana?" Mongoose's eyes flashed wide as he jacked off.

"Who's Titiana?" demanded Maria as she pulled Trout's cock from her throat.

"A Brazilian lady I ran into a couple weeks back that also makes Butt Coins," I said.

"Have you been cheating on me Bear?" Maria demanded with a smile just as Python began to fuck her butt which made her big tits flop back and forth.

"Only twice, I swear," I said.

Maria glared at me for a second before she went back to sucking Trout's cock while Mongoose started to finger bang her. She came twice in quick succession as the trio worked her over. Then just as Python began to get a good rhythm going, suddenly with a great gasp from Maria, Trout abruptly pulled his cock from Maria's mouth. Everyone in the room was afraid that he had accidently came in her mouth, but his cock was still rock hard and purple.

"Hurry up," Trout whined to his friend.

"Yeah, hurry up and come in my ass," Maria demanded as she reached down and pulled her pussy open wide. "When we're done, I'll let you come in my pussy, if you come in my ass now."

"I want to cum in your pussy too," groaned Mongoose who looked dangerously close to orgasming too.

I carefully took Trout's phone off him and got it ready as I watch the three guys get even more excited by the stroke. Suddenly Python's body tensed, and his legs began to shake.

"That's it. That's a good boy," Maria moaned as Python came in her bum. She reached down and held him in place to enjoy the last few spurts of his cock.

I looked over and Trout looked like he was about to burst. As soon as Python's phone flashed green, I pushed Python from Maria's rear end and Trout jumped into his place.

Maria blew Trout a kiss while she kept her pussy open. He thrusted his cock deep into her bum which made her yelp, but she didn't stop. "Do you want to cum in my pussy too?" she asked Trout who was already on the edge. "Maybe I can get both of you to cum in my pussy at the same time," she said while she winked at Trout.

That did it and Trout immediately came inside her bum.

"Got it," I shouted out as Trout's phone turned green.

Mongoose slapped his phone in my hand and then pulled his friend out of the way. Maria's arse was a mess, but that didn't put him off. While I got his phone ready, he quickly bent down and gave Maria's clit a much-needed lick.

Maria's hand shot down and grabbed Mongoose's head and held it in place until she was satisfied.

Mongoose smiled and his face was wet with her juices. He smiled and pushed the head of his cock into her butt and fucked her until he came.

"My turn," said Horse as he put a hand on Mongoose's shoulder and pulled him away once I signalled that we got the Butt Coin.

Once Mongoose pulled out, I jumped in and gave Maria a quick wipe down and then another good squirt of lube, for Horse was packing and surely she would need it. His cock was about the length of my arm and about as thick. All the guys in the place started to shift around to get a better view of the fucking that was about to take place.

With her feet still up on the side of the loveseat, Maria scooted down until her big arse was just hanging over the edge of the chair. Then she bit her lip as Horse swaggered up to her rear end.

"How would you like it?" Horse asked in his strong American accent.

"Let's see if you can get all of that inside me first," Maria moaned as she continued to rub her clit.

I took Horse's phone and set it up. Then I handed him the bottle of lube.

Horse lubed up his huge cock. Then he got in close, in between Maria's legs, and slapped her hard across her wet pussy with his huge cock.

Maria's eyes went wide as she moaned, and her nipples went hard.

I also went hard as well. I quickly glanced around to make sure no one saw it, but they were all naked with erections too.

"I want you to cum first, and then I'll take your ass," Horse commanded.

"God yes," Maria heartly agreed as she reached up and pinched both of her brown nipples hard. Then she let go of her nipples, reached down, and pulled her pussy lips open wide.

I quickly darted in a put a drop of lube between Maria's lips, and then pulled back.

Horse began to rub the big head of his cock between her lips. The whole room was suddenly silent except for Maria's heavy breathing.

Slowly Horse began to push his huge cock deep into Maria, and her body began to shudder as she bared down on his cock. Inch by inch he pushed his cock into her deeper until she looked like she was about to burst. Her eyes bulged from her head and her pussy lips stretched beyond anything I had seen before. With only about two thirds of his massive cock in, Horse hit the end of Maria's vagina. Then he reached up and with his thumb he began to slowly rub her clit.

"Jesus Christ," Maria shuttered, as her whole body started to convulse and her legs visibly shook as they hung over the edge of the loveseat. Her breath came in great gasps and a new layer of sweat broke out all across her body. She closed her eyes tight as wave after wave of pleasure hit. And when she opened her eyes again, there was nine of us looking down on her in awe, while Horse just smiled.

"Okay," Maria sputtered our as she attempted to remember how to speak, "Okay yes. You need to fuck my ass now," Maria demanded as she reached down and pulled her arse cheeks open wide.

Horse didn't have to be told twice as he yanked his huge cock from Maria's pussy. As he did, she gapped open, all pink and red.

I quickly handed Horse the lube again and he liberally reapplied it to his cock. "You ready for this?" he asked Maria as he showed her his hard cock.

"Show them how it's done," Maria said as she shot the rest of us men a quick glance.

Horse grabbed his huge cock with one hand, and then with the other he began to thumb Maria's brown hole. His thumb slipped easily into her hole, for her arse was already loose from the previous eight men. Still, it took some work for him to get the head of his cock fully into her arse. Once inside, he gave her some time to adjust to his big cock, while he returned to thumbing her clit.

From the table Maria continued to pant, like she was in labour.

Horse began to slowly push his cock all the way inside her, pausing every few seconds to allow for her internal organs to rearrange themselves.

At the nine-inch mark, Maria was really struggling. She was drenched in sweat, and I thought that she was going to tap out, but instead she reached out and grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard.

"You can do it," I reassured her as I bent over and stroked her head.

Maria let out several short breaths, gritted her teeth and then began wiggling her bottom just a little until all the sudden, whatever impasse there was in her bottom broke, and Horse's cock bottomed out. "Oh fuck!" Maria shouted out as another orgasm hit.

Horse just held Maria there impaled on his cock for the longest time, while he stroked her clit. Until eventually he asked her, "Are you ready to get fucked?"

Maria shook her head yes.

Slowly Horse began to thrust his hips. At first, he pulled back maybe an inch and then he thrusted slowly back into her bottom. Then it was two inches, and soon it was four. Each time the pace got faster.

"Oh God!" Maria cried out as Horse began to pick up speed. "I want you to cum deep in me."

"I would love too," Horse smiled as he began to seriously pummel her arse. Quickly he was at six, then eight inches.

I pried my hand free of Maria's and then made sure that Horse's phone was still on target. With each of his mighty thrusts, I could see Maria's great round sphincter distend to accommodate Horse's monster cock.

By now Horse was covered in sweat, and he was breathing hard. He couldn't last much longer.

"That's it," Maria moaned as she squirmed to get just that little bit more with each thrust, "cum in me deep."