Butt Coin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Horse let out a great shutter, and he yanked his great cock all the way out of Maria's abused arse. It was dirty, slick and the head of his cock was a terrible purple colour. He gave it two strokes with his hand and then he shoved it all back into Maria's hungry arse to cum.

"Yes! Oh god Yes!" Maria shouted as her eyes rolled back into her head as Horse shot great spurts of cum, deep into her bowels.

Horse grasped on to Maria's leather boots until his balls were drained, and as his sexual energy ebbed. Eventually he looked over to me and asked, "Well?"

I was confused for a second, until I remember to look at his phone. It flashed green. "We got it! We got all nine Butt Coins!" I couldn't help but cheered.

The rest of the men cheered too, and started hi-fiving each other, despite the fact they were all still naked and many of them were already hard again.

Horse instantly folded over and collapsed onto Maria while she patted his back and beamed, for she truly just got fucked hard, and was now nine Butt Coins richer for her efforts.

=========================

It took me a few minutes to get both Horse and Maria back up on their feet--and after I got Maria to the toilet to freshen up a bit--we broke out the champagne and toasted to Maria and Butt Coin. After that, Horse had to run away to catch his flight back to the States. Mongoose, Python, and Trout also took the opportunity to leave, but not before they gave me their email addresses and a list of things they thought was wrong with the Butt Coin App. I promised them that I would pass them on to Sven--if I ever could find him.

The five young guys stayed around for canapes and drinks, which quickly descended into Maria letting the five of them wank off onto her tits and then they did some more fucking, while she dreamed of what she was going to spend the £36,000--and only God knows how much more in residuals--she just made from the night.

After they all got off a few more times Deer, Dodo, Lion and Puppy decided that they better go to, whereas Duck, at Maria's insistence, decided to stay.

"I better be going too," I said to Maria as I finished my beer and ate my fill in canapes.

Maria sat on the loveseat with young, tiny Duck, who was still naked, cuddled up on her lap as she petted his head. "Are you sure I can't at least give you a blow job?" Maria asked as she made a rude gesture with her free hand. "I would offer you a go in my ass, but after Horse tonight, I might need to take a few weeks off from making Butt Coins."

"No, I'm alright. Besides you got your hands full," I said as I gestured towards Duck.

"Thank you for the help tonight," Maria said sincerely as she continued to pet Duck's head. "I couldn't have done it without you."

"It was nothing," I said modestly. "Beside you gave me enough stuff to masturbate to for the next month," I laughed.

Maria smiled, "Oh!" she said as she jumped up and nearly dumped Duck onto the floor. She walked over to one of the few remaining clothing racks that used to line the walls of this place before it was turned into a boudoir. There on the rack were the last two remaining white plastic dry cleaning bags in the place. Maria snatched the largest of the two bag and thrusted them into my hands. "Here! It's your suits!"

"Oh, thank god!" I let out as I peaked in the bag to see my lucky suit--the one I was wearing when I nearly got attacked by the boa constrictor in Argentina a month back, and several others. I leaned in to give Maria a kiss on the cheek in thanks, but instead she turned and kissed me full on the mouth with a little tongue and a strange salty taste.

"Sorry," she laughed. "It's been one of those nights."

"It's okay," I said as I tried not to lick my lips.

"Your suits were the second to last bit of fucking dry cleaning I have left. Now if I can just get your damn friend Sven to pick up his shirts," Maria complained. "I've been trying to call him for the last two weeks, but his number is disconnected. I should just send it to this damn address he gave me in Spain."

"How do you know he is in Spain?" I asked.

Maria quickly grabbed the item of clothing and showed me the receipt attached to the front of the bag. "In stead of giving me his UK address, he wrote down this address in Spain."

My eyes went wide when I read the name of the city off the address, "Alicante!" I now knew where Sven was living in Spain.