Butt Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enough girls were game to at least provide some tight asses to check out, and plenty of light catching jewelry, but the numbers just weren't what they were, and it just wasn't the same level of excitement when one couldn't see actual ass on display.

Hardly any of the boys were any braver than Logan, and very few of them opted to show anything off at the moment at all.

Riley, Hailey, and Jen were temporarily the queens of school, unquestionably the height of academic fashion. That didn't last long before the pool was diluted again, but even after copycats showed up, they maintained an increased notoriety.

Their fame ensured a good turnout at Logan's party, though presumably it would have been good anyway. So many horny teens suddenly denied their favoured method of expressing themselves and their sexuality, and now needed somewhere to vent it all. An illicit house party seemed just the place.

Jen went over early, and Riley and Hailey weren't far behind her. There wasn't really much to set up, other than blocking off a few key areas of the house and taking anything too easily broken out of the line of fire entirely.

By mutual agreement, the girls all stripped to their backless panties, butt plugs gleaming between their cheeks, framed by the pair of straps running up their butts that failed to cover much of anything.

Even Logan had been persuaded to go without pants, underwear pulled down to show off his newer, bigger plug that matched Jen's very nicely. Jen was pretty happy with that, and even before other people started arriving she was all over Logan, kissing and grinding on him.

Riley and Hailey teased them a bit and had to welcome the first arrivers since the official host was busy toying with Jen's plug.

The single item of dress code, that butt gems must be shown by everyone, was strictly enforced, though there weren't any arguments to be had. Anyone showing up knew the drill, and were all happy to have somewhere to let loose and express themselves again. Some even immediately took to the idea of no pants at all and stripped down as soon as they saw it was an option.

"This is gonna be a crazy night," Riley said to Hailey as they stepped back and took a moment to survey the house so far.

"Gee, what makes you think that?" Hailey asked.

"Well, everyone showing their ass, all the pants coming off, lots of us on our way to getting drunk, all the-"

"Jeez, I know," Hailey giggled, taking another sip from the plastic cup she held. "I'm already getting horny," she said in a lower tone.

"Only getting? I'm well ahead of you then."

Hailey snorted and kissed Riley's cheek. "Keep staring at those bums, then. Just make sure mine's still your fav."

"Of course."

Riley turned to kiss Hailey full on the lips. It turned into a bit of a casual make out session, fueled by cheap alcohol and the atmosphere in the house. There'd been a fair amount of booze anyway, and people kept turning up with more. And everyone, absolutely everyone, was contributing to the amount of skin showing, and the general horniness of the party.

It didn't hurt that the ratio of girls to boys was quite high, as they remained more likely to wear butt jewelry, just as they did at school. Girl butts were just more fun, in Riley's biased opinion. And the way some of the girls could move them while they danced...

So far, underwear was all staying on, maintaining some twisted pretense of decorum. But there were getting to be some boners and dampened panties around, fairly easily visible if one wanted to look.

Logan and Jen were two of the biggest offenders of the latter. They'd torn themselves away from each other, to an extent, enough to mingle some. Logan was constantly erect, Jen was seeing to that, and she for her part was showing telltale signs of being just as turned on, albeit somewhat more subtly.

A rather bubbly girl, Raylene, from one of Riley's classes, bounced up to the girls while they were busy feeling each other up. They put that on pause to turn toward her.

"Hey," Raylene said excitedly. "I got one of those plugs like you two have." She turned around and stuck out her butt. "See?"

Riley grinned. The plug Raylene had in did, indeed, appear to be similar to the vibrators she and Hailey wore. Just to be sure, Riley reached out and pressed it until it turned on and started humming beneath her fingers. The actual sound was drowned out by the music playing and sound of people talking.

"Nice!" Riley said.

Raylene turned around, biting her lip cutely as she adjusted to the vibrations in her ass. "I don't know how you wear them to school all the time. Don't you get just..." She lowered her voice. "Constantly horny?"

Riley and Hailey looked at each other and laughed.

"Well yeah," Hailey said. "I mean, we don't have them running all the time."

"But definitely yeah," Riley confirmed.

"Are yours on now?" Raylene asked.

"Not yet," Riley said, giving Hailey an inquiring look.

Hailey shrugged and turned around, so Riley followed her lead.

Raylene delightedly pressed both girls' jewels and got them both vibrating. She changed the speeds apparently at whim until Riley decided she'd had enough and grabbed her wrists. Hailey quickly slipped behind Raylene and turned her plug up to full speed while Raylene laughed and playfully tried to free herself. They then sent her on her way, with Hailey sneaking in a quick smack of her butt before she skipped out of reach.

"Look at that," Hailey said. "We could have our own little minions."

"Ha, yeah, sure."

"Seriously. She looked up to us."

"Well I mean... we are cutting edge in the world of fashion and social bravery."

"That's true."

They were just turning back to each other for more kisses and strategic fondling when another, somewhat shyer girl stepped close. Victoria, if Riley remembered correctly.

"Um, hi," Victoria said, a pinkish flush on her face, either from embarrassment, booze, or both.

The girls nodded greetings back to her.

Victoria looked over at where Raylene had already found a boy to dance with. "She, uh, she... can I... your gems..."

"You wanna see 'em?" Hailey asked easily.

"Can I please?"

"Sure thing."

Hailey guided Riley to turn around and bend over a bit. Riley wasn't sure how she'd just become volunteered like that, but she couldn't say she minded. She was nicely buzzed, horny, eagerly compliant for any naughtiness Hailey might ask of her, and intrigued at the promise of having another curious classmate playing with her plug.

Hailey casually reached around Riley and fondled her boobs some through her shirt while otherwise just standing there and observing Victoria.

Victoria knelt down and tentatively spread Riley's cheeks a little wider, which Riley hadn't expected.

"Oh wow, I can already feel it vibrating," Victoria cooed, awestruck, as her fingers slipped closer to the centre of Riley's backside.

"Pretty great, right?" Hailey said. "You can press on the jewel to change the pattern, if you want."

Riley flushed and felt her pussy gush at Hailey's offer. She only spread her legs wider, as well as pushing her chest more firmly against Hailey's gently cupping palm.

Victoria lavished increasingly bold attention on Riley's ass, even daring to pull her plug all the way out for a moment to feel the vibrations in her hand. She didn't actually finger or lick Riley, but it was a nearer thing than Riley would have initially guessed.

Some other people came over to play with Riley or Hailey's jewel over the next little while. Mostly girls, but a few boys as well. Riley was happy to let the girls play as much as they wanted as long as Hailey was encouraging the behaviour anyway. She only gave the boys shorter turns, just a chance to try out the plug.

Between all that and playing with each other in between, Riley and Hailey both got pretty crazily horny.

And they weren't the only ones. As everyone got drunker and hornier, hardons and soaked panties became a more and more common sight. Even some bottoms being shed altogether, underwear included. Horny teens were starting to grind hard on each other, and fingers were sliding into temporarily unplugged asses.

A lot more girls than Riley would have guessed were pairing up with other girls. But then, they did wildly outnumber the boys, so mathematically it almost had to happen.

"Fuck, this is getting out of control," Hailey said, eyes gleaming as she surveyed the partiers.

"What, you want to stop it?" Riley asked, incredulous.

"Hell no! I'm just saying, I didn't think it'd go like this."

"Really? School's been tightening up and getting everybody cranky. First chance they got..." Riley waved her hand toward a girl in the corner sucking a boy off while reaching around to play with his butt plug. She probably thought she was being sneaky, but she absolutely wasn't.

"Hm, I guess," Hailey said. "But don't pretend like you knew it was gonna be this intense this fast."

"Maybe not." Riley moved in closer, sliding a hand up Hailey's warm side, under her shirt. "But I'm ready to be a part of it, if you are."

Hailey laughed and encouraged Riley's under-shirt exploration. "What the hell do you think we've been doing the past hour, what with getting kinda drunk and letting everyone play with our plugs?"

"Not everyone."

"Lots of 'em."

"Well... we're popular," Riley said with a casual flick of her hair. "S'only to be expected."

"Uh huh. But it got you horny, didn't it?"

"So fucking horny!" Riley admitted eagerly. "Wanna go find someplace?"

"Bedroom?"

"Bedroom."

The girls navigated around the crowd of their half-naked classmates, variously engaged in talking, dancing, grinding, making out, lounging, fingering, chilling, and sometimes getting very naughty.

A pair of girls they passed were dancing close and slowly taking each other's clothes off, getting totally naked. Another girl was trapped between a boy eating her out in front, and another girl eating her from behind. She gasped in delight as her pussy and ass were licked at the same time.

Part of a room Riley and Hailey passed had become something of a dance circle, where it seemed people would take turns stepping into the middle and showing off. Sometimes showing off dance skillz, but more often showing off in a sexier fashion. Riley had to stop and stare as the current dancer was a girl incorporating self ass play. She'd dance and sway a bit, reaching back to pull her butt plug out, then spreading her ass with both hands. She sucked her own plug for a moment, then popped it in and out, lubricated with her spit. She got many cheers and much applause, including from Riley and Hailey.

"Come on," Hailey whispered as the next girl took over dancing. "Keep moving?"

Riley nodded absently and slipped her hand into Hailey's. "Yep yep."

As they got to the bottom of the stairs, there was a girl kneeling on a step while two other girls took turns eating her ass. Then at the top of the stairs, in the relative privacy of the upstairs area, a boy was on hands and knees with a girl apparently doing her best to fist him. Another couple sat next to them offering encouragement. The fisting, or so far lack thereof, caused the Riley and Hailey to pause again.

"Do you think he's done that before?" Riley whispered to Hailey. "Or are they all just drunk?"

"Could be both. And being super horny."

"Mmm, drunk and horny. S'a nice combo."

"It's a dangerous one. Kinda got me thinking about getting up your bum now."

"You have," Riley giggled.

"With my hand, though."

Riley gasped and smiled widely. "You really are horny, huh?"

"And tipsy enough to say it out loud."

Riley bit her lip, squeezing her thighs together and feeling the slickness between them, even with her panties supposedly soaking a lot of that up. "You wanna try?"

"Seriously?"

"I mean, I don't know. Start with fingers. See how much I can take."

"Hnnngg."

Hailey pushed Riley against the wall not far from the fisting show. She kissed her firmly, passionately, and just a tad drunkenly.

"My ass is your kryptonite, huh?" Riley mumbled around Hailey's kisses.

"At what point was that ever unclear?"

Riley giggled and let Hailey kiss her some more. Somehow, she managed to slip to her knees despite Hailey's aggressive make outs and grabbing her butt. As she fell lower, Hailey turned around without even being asked and stuck her ass in Riley's face.

Riley had to push Hailey away just long enough to remove her plug, then went crazy on her butthole. Hailey let Riley frantically eat her ass for a few minutes before pulling her back to her feet and dragging her along. Riley somehow managed to slide Hailey's butt plug back in on the way.

The first promising room that might be a bedroom was already occupied. They almost passed it by entirely, but Riley hesitated and stepped back nearer the door.

"Whatcha doin'?" Hailey asked.

"That sounds like Jen," Riley said.

"Seriously, you can tell that?"

"Well... yeah. I've heard her masturbating lots of times. Is that weird that I can tell?"

"Maybe not."

Riley cracked the door open with Hailey just behind her. As she pushed it wider, it became clear that she'd been right, it was Jen she was hearing.

The room, presumably, was Logan's. It looked like a boy's room, and it would be kind of weird if he'd gone for his brother's room instead. Assuming he had a brother, which Riley wasn't even sure about.

Both Jen and Logan were fully naked. Jen was on the bed with her ass in the air, face to the sheets. Logan was behind her, licking out her bum. By all appearances, they were both in similar states of drunk of and horny to what Riley and Hailey were.

Further credence was given to the notion when Logan started slicking up Jen's butthole with actual lube, followed by doing his cock.

Jen caught sight of her sneaky voyeurs while Logan was grinding his slippery shaft all over her raised bottom. She lifted her head to make sure, then smiled and reached out to crook her fingers.

Riley glanced at Hailey, who was watching with rapt attention and didn't even catch Riley's look. Riley took her hand and led her in.

Logan didn't seem bothered by the intrusion, and Jen was downright happy to have Riley nearby. Jen and Logan had to scooch over some to make room, then Riley was able to lie down next to her bestie.

"He gonna fuck your ass?" Riley asked in a hushed whisper.

Jen grinned eagerly, shyly, and a little nervously all at once. "Yep."

"Done it before?"

"Nope."

Riley smiled back at Jen. "You can tell us to get lost, you know."

Jen shook her head minimally, as much as she could while lying with it flat on the mattress. "I'm glad you found us." Her fingers snaked in between Riley's, holding her for security. "I'm a li'l nervous."

"You'll be fine."

"I know. But... it's better with you here." Jen squeezed Riley's hand. Her eyes were full and round, anticipatory and anxious.

Hailey was settling in as well. She pulled Riley's soaked panties off entirely and set about lavishing attention and worship upon Riley's ass.

Riley squirmed under the effects of Hailey's adoring tongue but tried to stay with Jen for now. Her friend needed her, if only as a comfort blanket. She'd be absolutely fine as soon as she adjusted to Logan being in her. Riley was sure of that. Jen was no anal wuss.

"It's all good," Riley said soothingly. "I'll be right here."

Jen nodded, then bit her lip and closed her eyes as Logan pressed against her asshole.

Riley got to watch the expressions on Jen's face from up close as she had butt sex for the first time. In some ways, it might have been better than seeing the penetration itself. Then again, Riley was biased because she had Hailey working her ass the whole time too.

Jen's eyelids fluttered. Sometimes her eyes rolled back, sometimes they shut tight. Her nose twitched adorably. Her lips contorted variously in pleasure, shock, or disbelief.

They held hands tightly, Jen never letting go of Riley, her lifeline to safety and security. She didn't need it, Riley knew, she could handle herself. But it was one of those things. They were always there for each other in new, unknown, and scary adventures.

Riley started losing control herself. Hailey was tongue-fucking her ass like a girl possessed. Either horny or competitive with the butt fucking next to them. Possibly both. Riley had never even thought about bringing Hailey's strapon with them. Would have been kind of fun if they had. She could just imagine her and Jen in identical positions, bums wantonly stuck up in the air, both getting fucked deep in the ass side by side. It was a beautiful image.

"That's sooo deeep," Jen moaned.

Riley was confused for a moment, thinking her mind had been read. But then it occurred to her that in fact it was just that Logan was fully inside her.

"How is it?" Riley asked.

Jen's eyes flicked open, her lips shifting from a wide pant to a sly smile. "So goooddd," she hissed back.

"See, I knew you'd be fine."

Jen tilted her head over and nuzzled Riley's shoulder for a moment, even as she started moving softly back and forth as a result of Logan thrusting in her.

Riley nuzzled back against Jen, then settled down to just watch her. They maintained eye contact with each other, watching, sharing in each other's pleasure. Jen got fucked deep in her ass with increasing speed and force, while Riley graduated from getting her butthole liberally tongued and coated in saliva to having fingers exploring inside her.

It was very probable that Hailey was really going to try fisting her. Riley knew the possibility was there. She'd signed off on it. And she was horny enough that she was kind of excited by the prospect. Plus she had Jen for moral support. It might well end up being a very quick favour returned.

Jen moaned and her eyes rolled back as she was jolted harder and harder, signifying Logan's progress in her butt. A big, silly smile took over her face, and her tongue lolled out slightly as she panted.

Riley smiled and just kept watching Jen as more fingers gently thrust in and out of her own ass. Hailey had started at two, a nice casual anal finger fuck. Then three, which was fine, albeit a little worse for ease and speed. Four had followed, and that was where it slowed down some.

It was kind of nice having four of Hailey's fingers in her. It wasn't markedly different in the general thickness she had taken from Hailey's strapon, though they didn't go deep so easily, and the process of thrusting them in and out seemed to be getting awkward.

The thumb was coming. Riley knew that. She knew Hailey would try. And if she didn't, Riley would probably tell her to. There wasn't likely to be a better time to try than right now.

Jen started moaning and whimpering through an orgasm. Riley brought Jen's hand that was holding up to her mouth and kissed it, then held tight all the way through Jen's deep anal cum.

Hailey waited for the end of Jen's orgasm, but only just barely. Jen was just coming back into focus as Riley's mouth went wide and she muffled herself with a pillow.

It was Jen's turn to send back some of that love and support as Riley's ass was stretched wider than ever before. Riley was horny, tipsy, and relaxed, but there was only so much preparing one could do for something like this. Despite her best efforts, she couldn't help tensing just a little as that thumb wriggled its way in.

"Breathe," Jen said calmly, still being fucked from behind. "Just breathe. It's ok. I'm here. Hailey's here. It's fine."

Riley nodded and took deep breaths. All five fingers were in, but not yet the whole hand. It would take just that extra little stretch to get past her outer asshole. And Hailey was determined.

"Up on your knees," Hailey said, sounding as breathless as Riley. She smacked Riley's butt with her free hand a few times until Riley realized she was being spoken to.