Butt Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuccck," Hailey moaned. "She's gripping so tight."

Riley giggled. "Cumming with your cock deep in her, huh?"

"Hell yeah. Squeezing like she wants to break it."

Riley kept rubbing Jen's clit until she seemed to settle, and Hailey was able to pull out of her ass.

Both girls backed off of Jen a bit, giving her some room and some air.

Jen took a solid minute to really focus her eyes on anything, and she was still breathing pretty hard. To be fair, she'd had more pussy and ass than oxygen for the past several minutes.

"Is my butt all open?" Jen mumbled. "Feels like you wrecked it a bit."

Hailey snorted. "Not hardly. Little gape, is all." She poked a finger at Jen's ass, sliding it in to the second knuckle, then back out. "Closing up already. Now if you want it wrecked-"

"I don't," Jen said. "I saw what you did to Ri that time. With your fist."

Riley's eyes rolled back a bit, recalling the same thing. "God you stretched me so much that night. You know I still wake up sometimes and have to check to make sure my ass is all closed up tight?"

"Really?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah. Then I usually gotta masturbate too, 'cause I get thinking of it. You wrecking my butt with your fist."

"Unf." Hailey's eyes gleamed brighter. "Well that settles it, then. I was thinking of swapping out here, but nah, I gotta pound you now."

Riley grinned back mischievously. "Oh really?"

"Yes, really. Show me that cute li'l butt."

"Or what?"

Hailey looked at Jen and raised an eyebrow. Jen, somewhat more recovered, nodded and got up on her knees. Together, they pounced on Riley, who didn't fight back very hard, just flailed and squealed some for show.

It wasn't long before Riley was on her back in exactly the same position Jen had been. Only now she got all the fun of having her ass pounded by her girlfriend while eating out Jen's butthole. Jen hadn't stretched out nearly as much as she continued to claim, but she was certainly looser than usual, and Riley was able to get her tongue in pretty far.

Sloppy kissing sounds came from above, suggesting that Hailey and Jen were making out just as vigourously as if they'd been doing it for days or weeks already, rather than it being totally new between them. Riley was happy her girls were getting along so well, and she just kept nomming on Jen's ass.

Riley got a very nice orgasm on Hailey's strapon deep inside her, Jen still sitting on her face.

After that, it was agreed that it was Hailey's turn to get railed, and Riley got to fuck her girlfriend in the ass for the first time, which was pretty damn hot. Jen mostly sat beside them and watched, clearly getting worn out, mostly feeling up Riley or Hailey a little from time to time, or just casually playing with her pussy.

All three girls were messy, exhausted, and well-stretched by the end. They fell into a comfortable tangle, naked and sweaty, breathing deeply and relaxing in the afterglow of an intense anal threesome.

"I really don't understand why anyone would ever need a boy anyway," Riley said, stroking Hailey's hair with one hand and toying with Jen's nipple with the other.

Jen groaned. "Don't start with me. Some of us like boys, ok?"

"You still really think you need one?"

"I don't need anything. But yeah, I'll probably wanna date one again. Not right now, but eventually."

Hailey nuzzled deeper against Riley, burrowing into the head pets. "Would you two shush? I'm very contented and I don't see the point in arguing."

"Who's arguing?" Riley asked. "I'm just seeing if Jen's gone full lesbian yet."

"That's not how it works," Jen said.

"No?"

"No."

"So... more ass eating? That'll do it?"

"... well no, not really. But I probably wouldn't say no to you trying anyway."

Riley giggled softly. "I'll keep that in mind."

Hailey sighed happily. She ran her hand up and down Jen's leg where it happened to lie conveniently close. "This is nice."

"It is, isn't it?" Riley said.

"You two gonna sleep over?"

Riley considered. "If we don't, we're gonna have to get dressed and leave and stuff."

"That'd be how that works alright," Jen agreed.

"I'll have to phone home at some point."

Jen groaned. "No. You'll have to move then. And I'm comfy."

"Me too," Hailey said. "Phone later."

"It won't be any better later," Riley said. "We'll just be sleepier."

"Nah, it's not that late yet," Hailey said. "Plus Mom'll be home eventually, and I guess technically we could let her find us like this, but..."

"Enh, fuck it," Jen mumbled. "She's cool, right? Might be worth not having to move. Maybe she'll call our parents for us."

Riley rolled her eyes, but made no effort to move. She could simply lie there forever, she felt. All nakedly curled up with Hailey and Jen, freely touching them anywhere she wanted, anywhere she could reach.

"So, I was thinking about school," Hailey said.

Both other girls groaned and booed her.

"No no, listen," Hailey said. "What if I got full pantsless. Only panties. The backless ones."

Riley felt some arousal twitch back into her at the image. "Might be more slutty than fashionable."

"Yeah, maybe."

"But you could try it anyway. See what happens."

Hailey snorted. "Uh huh."

"What about bigger plugs?" Jen said.

"Bigger?" Riley asked.

"Yeah. Bigger."

"You think that'd be flashy enough?"

"Well... maybe. Honestly, I think I just might like some more stretch." Jen reached back and rubbed her fingers up and down over her butthole. "Feels nice afterward. And during."

"Mmm, that's true. Not really about fashion, then?"

"Nope. Fuck it. I think we're committed to being butt sluts at this point. Who cares about fashion?"

"Yeah," Hailey said. "Fuck it. Butt plugs for life!"

Riley smiled and kept softly caressing both the horny little butt sluts already making naughtier plans for school. Regardless of where the school zeitgeist might land, there was sure to be more sexy anal fun in their futures.