Butt Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley hoped she hadn't left too much spit or anything on Hailey's face from their rather messy time at the movie.

"Don't even have to lie," Hailey continued cheerfully. "Who's the lucky boy?"

Colleen arched her eyebrow. "Who says it's a man, hm?"

Hailey giggled and skipped back, moving her legs in such a way as to avoid giving her mother a straight look at the front of her. "Well whoever it is, you'll have them in the palm of your hand."

Colleen glanced at Riley. "Does she lay flattery on this thick at school too?"

Riley flushed, unsure if the question meant Colleen knew the extent of their relationship, or if it was just a casual query.

"Get going, Mom. You'll be late." Hailey stepped behind Colleen and gave her a shove toward the door.

"You don't know what time I'm headed out for."

"If you waited for me to get home, you're probably already running late, aren't you?"

"I know you're just trying to get rid of me, Hailey. Don't worry, I'm going. There's food in the fridge if you girls get hungry."

"'K, Mom. Thanks, Mom. Bye, Mom."

"Don't have too much fun while I'm gone."

"Of course not," Hailey promised cheerfully. The very instant Colleen was safely out the door, she whirled to Riley. "Want to go have too much fun while she's gone?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

They kissed and fumbled their way to Hailey's room. Riley's pants were down far enough to expose her pussy and ass by the time they got there. Hailey's had gone down her legs entirely and been kicked off in the hallway. She'd had just enough rational thought remaining to drag them along with her toes to hide the evidence.

Bottoms were dispensed with entirely at that point. Riley and Hailey got leggings and panties clear, then fell on the bed in a flurry of kissing, groping, and rubbing. They turned each other's butt plugs on, adding a background hum to the sounds of making out, as well as the internal stimulation the toys provided.

Riley found Hailey's flooded pussy and rubbed it with more enthusiasm than dexterity. Hailey reciprocated just a little slower. Two hands, two pussies, two vibrating asses.

Riley couldn't even think for a time. It was an effort to remember how to move her fingers properly. Hailey's touch on her clit was electric, blending with the vibrating anal plug to absolutely shut her down, turning her to a whimpering, orgasm-obsessed mess.

It didn't take long for the girls to cum on each other's fingers. Riley exploded noisily, unable to modulate her volume. She was wracked with waves of pleasure to a level beyond anything she could have imagined. Every twitch of Hailey's finger across her clit was another spasm of pleasure so hard it was nearly painful, in the best possible way.

Hailey's mouth settled atop Riley's in something that might have been a kiss, if only either of them could concentrate on it. Riley's cries were muffled, but her pleasure went unabated for another few moments before she finally began to settle.

"You ok?" Hailey whispered.

Riley's eyes fluttered open, slowly bringing Hailey's smiling, satisfied, but slightly concerned face into focus.

"I think so," Riley rasped. "What day is it?"

Hailey snorted. "Why, Christmas day, sir."

"Merry Christmas to me, then."

"Mmm, I know how you feel."

Hailey let her weight settle even more on Riley, lying fully atop her. Riley accepted the snuggle gratefully, letting it help hold her down and in the present.

"Can you pass out from cumming?" Riley asked.

"I almost thought you did for a second. You definitely squirted all over me."

"I didn't. Did I?"

"Once I feel like moving, I'll show you the sheets under us. Bet they'll be soaked."

"Maybe that was just you."

"Mmm, true. I feel like I might have as well. That was... intense."

Riley nodded and nuzzled Hailey's cheek. "Could you possibly turn my plug off? It's a bit much right now."

"Oh, right."

Hailey had already turned her own off, it seemed, though Riley wasn't sure when. She slid a hand underneath Riley and turned hers off as well, then left her hand there cupping Riley's ass.

"I'm still horny," Riley admitted. "But not quite ready for more. If that makes sense."

"It does. Need water or anything."

"I might. In a minute. Don't move yet."

"Mmm, ok."

The girls cuddled together, just basking in the moment and each other, until they finally rolled lazily apart.

"I've got some energy back," Hailey said thoughtfully.

"I'm getting there." Riley watched Hailey carefully. "You have an idea, don't you?"

"Maybe."

"You can do anything you want to me."

Hailey's eyes rolled back. "You shouldn't say that to me," she said breathily.

"Why not? It's true. Right now... I'm yours. Anything. Get me while I'm horny."

"Ok. I will, then."

Riley bit her lip and prepared to pull her knees up, or roll over, or whatever Hailey wanted. She was a bit disappointed when Hailey stood, popped her plug out, and stuck it in Riley's mouth, much as she had with Riley's plug at the theatre.

"Hold that a second, I'll be back."

"Hnnnhh gghhhnn mmmhh?"

"You'll see."

"Nnnnhhh nnnmmm!"

"Patience. You're still recovering anyway, remember?"

Riley pouted as Hailey left the room, though having a butt plug in her mouth ruined any effect it might have had.

As she waited alone and horny, the mystery and excitement of it all got Riley all revved up again. She perked up eagerly when she heard Hailey's footsteps padding back toward her.

Admittedly, too, sucking on the subtle flavour of Hailey's ass was kind of working for Riley. Much hotter than sucking on her own plug.

Hailey slipped back into the room, still naked from the waist down, sans butt plug now, of course, but holding something intriguing in one hand which made up for the lack of jewelry.

Riley spat out Hailey's plug and tossed it lightly on the bed. "What's that?"

Hailey held up a small tangle of straps with something very phallic attached. "This?"

"Is that..."

"A strapon."

"Oh wow." Riley gazed wide-eyed at the sex toy as Hailey swung it gently back and forth. "And you... want to use it on me?"

"Ideally. You said anything, didn't you?"

"I did."

"I mean, you can still say no, obviously. But I thought... well, I'm feeling horny and crazy enough to see if you'd go for it."

"Hailey?"

"Yeah?"

"Where'd you get it?"

"Um..."

"It's not... your mom's, is it?"

"No! I mean, kinda. But no."

"What?"

"It's a display model. Kinda," Hailey said quickly. "She's never used it. Not really. Probably put it on, like over clothes or something. But she's never done sex or anything with it."

"You don't think it's maybe kind of weird anyway?"

"No. Do you?" Hailey flushed. "I could get a new one, I guess. I know where Mom has some. But then I'd have to explain about-"

"Yeah, no, that's worse. Except, she's bound to notice we used this one, isn't she?"

Hailey smiled cautiously. "I slip a condom on while we play, give it a wash afterward, should be no traces left."

"You think?"

"Don't see why not."

Riley chewed her bottom lip. "How badly do you want to use that on me?"

"Pretty badly. I... jeez, ok, like, you don't know how bad I want to be in that cute ass of yours. And I'm kinda limited. Unless I use something like this."

"Right inside me?"

"Yes."

"In my ass?"

"Yes!"

"That's what you want?"

Hailey's eyes were pleading. "More than anything right now. You don't have to, but even if you just let me try it..."

"Is that what you were thinking about when you were fingering me earlier?"

Hailey squirmed. "Kinda, yeah. You grip my fingers so nicely, it's so warm, so cute, so perfect. I don't really want a cock or anything. I'm happy as I am. But I've never had an urge so intense as when I was thinking about, like, just getting inside you then. Sitting you down on my lap, feeling you, watching your face go all crazy."

"You won't be able to feel it," Riley said quietly. "Not physically."

"I know. That doesn't matter, though."

Riley only hesitated a moment longer. She'd been eyeing the dildo Hailey was holding, and was a bit leery of it. She'd never had anything bigger than her current plug in her ass. But for Hailey, for that look, even just for her horny, crazy needs, Riley couldn't seriously contemplate passing on the opportunity.

"Ok," Riley said.

Hailey's eyes lit up and she pounced onto Riley, kissing in a small, furious flurry of lips.

Riley fended her off, giggling. "You need to get into that thing, don't you?"

"Mmhm."

Hailey bounced back to her feet, turned the strapon around in her hands a few times, then tentatively stepped into it. She got it up to her hips, dildo pointed forward, then took some time getting it snugged up correctly.

Riley watched with mounting curiousity and excitement. Hailey was going to be inside her. Deep inside her. It wasn't something she'd expected, or that she was physically ready for, but she wanted it quite badly now that it was in her head and Hailey was gearing up right in front of her.

With some amount of forethought, Hailey had brought a few condoms with her as well. She opened one up, flipped it over a couple times, then settled on a side and rolled it down the length of her hip-mounted dildo.

It was a sexier sight than Riley would have anticipated. Condoms were sometimes referred to derisively when it came to actual seduction and whatnot, but seeing Hailey getting prepped for her made Riley tingle in a very good way.

As Hailey stepped toward her, lube in hand, Riley shivered, met her eye for a moment, then slowly rolled herself over and lifted her ass as high as her knees would comfortably take it. She settled her face and shoulders down on the bed, presenting herself just as cute and submissively as ever she could.

Hailey gave Riley's butt a light smack. "Forward a bit, please."

Riley scooted herself forward, making more room for Hailey behind her on the bed.

First, her butt plug was pulled free. That only made sense. Hailey cooed and purred over Riley's slightly gaping little butthole, running a thumb over it as she spread Riley's ass cheeks.

Hailey then dove in face first, tongue heavy with spit, slobbering liberally over Riley's ass. Riley felt wetness running down her thighs at the combination of sexy anticipation and now being enthusiastically eaten out. Hailey's tongue lapped and probed at Riley's ass, trying to exploit the small gap, but not quite able to penetrate. She left copious excess saliva in her wake.

Impatience became a real factor very quickly. Ordinarily, Riley would have been delighted to have Hailey licking her out for any length of time she so desired. The problem was she'd been convinced to try something more intense than that, and once she was settled on it, she couldn't just rev down again, no matter how lovely and squishy all those anal licks made her feel.

"Stop squirming," Hailey admonished, grabbing Riley's ass more firmly.

"How'm I s'posed to do that?"

"Just stay still."

"I caaan't."

"Why not?"

"You know why. You're about to put... put that thing in me."

"My dildo?"

"Yes."

"In your ass?"

"Yes!"

"And you're this excited, huh?"

"And nervous. But... yes." Riley lifted her hips a tad higher. "No one's ever, like, fucked my ass before, you know."

"No?"

"No."

"I was really hoping I got to be first."

"Well you definitely do," Riley said softly. "My first time."

"Fuuuccck, I really don't want to rush this, but you're making it hard."

"You don't have to rush, but... well maybe just a little." Riley wiggled her booty. "If you wait too long, I might lose my nerve. Or maybe just start enjoying all that licking too much to let you stop."

"Well we can't have that." Hailey kissed Riley's sloppy butthole. "But I'm coming back for more later."

"Anytime, babe. Just... not now."

"Sure, sure."

Hailey very tenderly and efficiently applied lube to bolster her spitty efforts. She penetrated much further into Riley's ass with her lubed fingers than she had with her tongue. She made Riley's butthole and her own strapon all slippery before going ahead.

"You think this'll hurt?" Riley asked nervously as Hailey pressed against her ass.

"Maybe. I really hope it won't. Partly I think it's in your head. If you think it's gonna hurt, you'll be all tense, you know?"

Riley thought ahead in time, to when Hailey would be all up inside her, dildo deep in her ass. Sure she was nervous about having her bum filled like that, but so very excited too. Her heart was pounding and her pussy dripping, all at the thought of Hailey being in her.

"I want you in me," Riley said firmly.

"You think you're ready? I can try and relax you more if-"

"Don't you dare. I want it now!"

"Ri, you can't just declare that you're ready if you're not."

"Yes I can."

"Are you sure?"

Riley wiggled her butt and pressed it back against the thick dildo attached to Hailey's hips. It was going to stretch her so good. She could sense it. Like when she and Jen put in their first butt jewels, only more so. More physical sensation, and a much deeper emotional meaning to it.

"Haileyyy, please fuck my ass."

Hailey groaned at Riley's slutty begging. As Riley had hoped, she couldn't resist it.

Slowly, so slowly, the pressure on Riley's asshole increased. Riley did tense a little, she couldn't help it, but she remembered to breathe deeply and focus on unclenching all her muscles as much as she possibly could under the circumstances.

It seemed to take forever, that her little bum just wouldn't accept the strapon inside, then all at once it just popped in past the outer ring. Riley's eyes went wide, her fingers clutched tightly at whatever sheets she could grasp, and she went very still and quiet for a moment.

"Are you ok?" Hailey asked, concerned.

"I think so," Riley said. "It's very big. Relatively speaking."

"I don't think it's that much bigger than your plug, really."

"No. Maybe. But it's not gonna get smaller again, is it?"

"No. Not so much. Pretty consistent width."

"Maybe just stay there for a moment?"

"I can pull out."

"Don't you dare!"

Hailey obediently stayed still, just the tip inside Riley's uncertain ass. It was quite a stretch for Riley, not painful exactly, but sort of on the cusp of what she felt she could handle. But she wanted so very, very badly to be able to take it. For Hailey.

"You're really stretching me," Riley said.

"You're definitely gonna have more of a gape than usual afterward."

"Mmhm. You like that, don't you?"

"Maybe."

"You better fuck me then, make sure you get me as stretched as possible."

Hailey pushed in a little more, making Riley's eyes roll back at the feel of being penetrated even deeper.

"Are you ready for more?" Hailey asked.

"Mmhm."

"You sure?"

"How delicate do you think I am?"

"I think you're as delicate as someone who's never been fucked in the ass."

"I'm a butt slut at heart."

"Mmhm, I know you are, babe." Hailey pushed even deeper, claiming more of Riley's ass. "You're gonna take it all for me, aren't you?"

Riley hissed and arched her back even more, really presenting her ass as sluttily as possible. "Every little bit. Just for you."

"Mmm, that's my girl."

Hailey thrust back and forth in initially small and gentle thrusts, but with an increasing power to them. Riley was subjected to harder and deeper anal fucking, unable to quite keep up with adjusting to it as Hailey ramped up on her.

At first, the pleasure was mostly in Riley's head. She wanted to let Hailey fuck her ass, and she was doing it. It felt amazing and slutty and wonderful. She liked butt play, what limited experience she had with it, so there was some fun there as well, but it took a while to get used to having a dildo pushing in and out of her ass.

"Your ass it so amazing," Hailey breathed.

"I know you can't actually feel it," Riley said.

"I don't have to. Do you even feel how you're gripping me? You're so tight, and your butt's so inviting and perfect."

Riley flushed. "You really have a thing for it, huh?"

"Ever since you first started showing it off. It's been developing since then, I think, whether I knew it or not."

Riley squirmed, though that messed up Hailey's rhythm a little. "You've just been waiting to fuck me like this?"

"I got it in my head once we started... doing stuff."

"And is it what you hoped?"

"Well... I'd like to go harder, but generally yeah, it's awesome."

Riley bit her lip, eyes unfocusing, not that there was much to look at from her angle. "Harder," she whispered.

"What?"

"Go harder. Fuck me."

"You're only new. I can't go that hard."

"Babe, it's my ass, I'm giving it to you. Go harder."

Hailey moaned, clenched her fingers into Riley's ass, and drove her strapon the equivalent of balls deep into her. Riley's eyes went wide and she moaned loudly. It was a lot all of a sudden, and Hailey was already pulling back to thrust hard into her again.

Probably she was getting herself out of her depth. Riley knew she was being foolish, that she should take it nice and slow for a while, but such a large part of the thrill for her was in making Hailey happy, giving her what she wanted. And it seemed to be working.

Hailey groped and massaged Riley's ass, fucking her deep and hard with long, smooth strokes. Riley already ached a little, but was feeling so damn good too. It wasn't all mental. The longer she took it, the more she discovered the physical pleasure. It was similar to wearing a plug, or having vibrations running in her ass, but so very unique too. The constant motion, the invading and retreating, keeping her butthole all stretched out, giving her everything she could take, and maybe just a little bit more on top.

Riley's pussy was running down the inside of her thighs. She was helpless and sloppy. The longer Hailey went, the more she wanted those harder thrusts, the deeper penetration, to feel Hailey fully inside her, temporarily owning her ass and making it hers.

"Oh my goddd," Riley moaned, nearly incoherently.

Hailey smacked Riley's butt. "You're taking this really well."

Riley swelled at the praise. She wanted to do something more, to be an even better butt slut somehow, but there really wasn't anything to do other than hold her sexy, vulnerable pose while her ass was pounded.

"It's goooddd," Riley purred.

"You're really liking it?"

"Yesss."

"Your butthole's gripping so nicely."

"Mmm."

Hailey reached under Riley, between her legs. "And you're suuuper wet."

"You got me hornyyy."

Hailey gripped Riley's hips and fucked her ass harder. Riley's mouth was open and drooling on the bed. She was lost in it. Lost in the ass fucking.

"Play with my clit," Riley begged, summoning just enough control of her tongue for the brief sentence.

Hailey slowed again just a touch. "Your clit?"

"Mmhm."

"You wanna cum?"

"Yes please."

Hailey slowed further and reached for Riley's pussy, but didn't quite go for her clit. "You sure? You'll probably want to stop after you cum."

"How long you planning on fucking my butt for anyway?"

"Hadn't thought about it."

"I'm gonna be sore as is."

"You should have said."

"You knew it. I knew it. Let's not pretend."

Hailey flicked across Riley's clit while bottoming out in her bum, making her shiver with pleasure. "I'll have to soothe you tomorrow then."

"With... with your tongue?"

"Maybe."

"Mmm. Ok."

Hailey flicked Riley's clit again. Then again. She gradually built a faster rhythm while doing her best to keep pounding Riley.

Riley's eyes were rolled back and she was drooling more than ever, from both her mouth and pussy. Purposefully or not, when Hailey pressed in at just the right time and hit a certain spot inside her ass at the same time as rubbing her clit, it was absolutely heavenly.

1...678910...13