Butt Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey nodded. "And we don't know when there'll be another party where we could show something like that off. I saw something kind of neat, though. Getting back to jewel plugs."

"What's that?" Riley asked.

"Something a bit new. Mom got one as a demo unit. It's, like, it's a plug with a jewel on the end, like normal, but it changes colour based on heat."

"Like a... one of those rings people used to wear? Mood rings?"

"Yeah. Exactly."

"That could be fun," Riley said, thinking of the possibilities. She grinned wickedly. "People could always see when someone's just been playing with your plug."

"Mmhm."

"It's definitely neat," Jen agreed. "But I don't know if it ups the game sufficiently. Not when people are getting bored."

"Maybe not," Hailey said.

"Well we're gonna think about it, yeah?" Riley said.

"Of course," Hailey assured her. "And we can keep wearing them as long as we want."

"I sure don't plan on stopping," Riley said confidently.

"Of course not," Jen said. "You're a self-described butt slut."

Riley shrugged and accepted the statement. It was demonstrably true.

The girls ran into Colleen as they entered Hailey's house.

"Hello, Hailey," Colleen said, giving her daughter a quick kiss on the cheek. "Riley," she said with a warm nod. "Um... I don't think I've met-"

"Jen," Hailey supplied. "We've got some school stuff to do."

Colleen looked faintly surprised by the assertion, making Riley wonder just how aware Colleen really was of what she and Hailey got up to. Enough that she was caught off guard by Riley coming over for a different reason.

Though to be fair, it actually was the same reason as ever. And Riley was getting used to a parental figure being aware of that and accepting it. Once she was past the initial awkwardness, it had slowly been creeping into nice territory. It was exhausting, albeit fun, always having to sneak around.

"I'm headed out again," Colleen said. "Got a sales party to get ready for this evening."

"Ooh, looks promising, does it?"

Colleen grinned. "I know the woman organizing it. She's, uh, a good client. And she knows good women to invite."

Hailey grinned. "Well good luck with them."

"Thanks, sweetie. There's food in the fridge. Or freezer. Or you can-"

"We'll handle it if need be. Go have fun."

As Colleen finally drove out of the yard, so too did pants come off. All three girls were horny from their day, as they always were, and were eager to take the edge off.

The girls pranced bottomlessly off to Hailey's room, carrying their leggings and wet panties, school bags over their shoulders. Riley could already feel her arousal running down her thighs.

Jen bounced onto Hailey's bed and started rubbing herself slowly. Riley stopped and rummaged in her bag for her vibrating plug. Hailey plucked hers from her dresser.

"You two really like those, huh?" Jen said, watching them. "I really need to try one sometime."

"You can try mine, if you want," Riley said.

"Nah, that's ok. Might be weird having your plug in my butt."

"Kinda hot though," Hailey said.

"Hey, no making it weird," Jen said, reclining on Hailey's bed rubbing her pussy with one hand and playing with her plug with the other. "We agreed."

Riley grinned at Hailey and held her plug out. "You wear mine, I'll wear yours?"

Hailey giggled eagerly. "Deal!"

Jen just shook her head, though she did rub herself a little faster.

Riley's pussy continued to trickle down her thighs, and her butthole got a tad fluttery at the thought of having Hailey's plug in her. The truth was they'd probably already mixed the plugs up more than once, since they were identical, but doing it deliberately felt very naughty. Even more so with Jen watching them do it.

Riley and Hailey stripped off their few remaining clothes, then Hailey crawled on the bed and lifted her ass enticingly to Riley. Riley, perhaps showing off a bit for Jen, went in with her mouth, took a few attempts to latch on with her teeth without biting Hailey, then slowly pulled the plug out without using her hands.

With Hailey's butthole as tasty as ever, and it being presented ever so nicely, Riley absolutely had to eat it out some. Hailey moaned happily as Riley lavished attention on her ass, tonguing and sucking on it rather sluttily, getting it all covered in spit.

The bed shifted beneath Riley, but lost as she was in her girlfriend's booty, she didn't think much of it until Jen appeared right next to her.

"You're always saying she tastes good," Jen said softly.

Riley nodded, excess spit streaking her chin. "Hailey's butt's super tasty," she confirmed.

"... can I try?"

Riley looked at Hailey, who was still facing away. "Can she?" Riley repeated.

"Yeah," Hailey said in a raspy voice. "Sure."

Hailey leaned her face down flat on the bed and arched her back even more. Jen glanced at Riley for confirmation before accepting the irresistible invitation.

Riley sat back on her heels, hand slipping back to pull her own plug out and replace it with a pair of fingers. She had to suck on her fingers a bit and get them slippery, then they slid in easily.

She fingered her ass and watched with utter fascination as Jen licked Hailey's butt with increasing confidence. It made Riley kind of nervous to realize just how much she'd like it to be her in Hailey's spot with Jen eating her out. It was hot either way, like crazy hot, but a small part of Riley felt like Jen was her best friend, and if Hailey was going to get licked out like that, then she should too.

"You were right," Jen mumbled around Hailey's ass. "She's tasty."

"Told ya," Riley said automatically.

"Way better than Logan."

"Well he's a boy. How could he possibly be tastier?"

"You're biased."

"Sure am. But I was right about Hailey, wasn't I?"

"Only by luck." Jen rolled her eyes before going back to licking Hailey's ass out. "She's known she's into girls for all of a hot minute, and suddenly she thinks she's an expert," she muttered.

Riley squirmed, squeezing her butt around her fingers, trying to delay, but unable to for long. Her whole tummy was nervous and her butt was all tingly. It was like the early days with Hailey all over again, but unique to the relationship she and Jen had. Not an anxiety of figuring herself out and hoping to not be rejected, but more one of complexity and hoping she'd judged things right for herself and both Jen and Hailey.

"You know," Riley said, trying to sound casual, "if you tried mine too, you'd have an even better comparison."

Jen looked up, chin messy with her and Riley's combined spit from Hailey's asshole. She bit her lip, then flicked her tongue out to clean some of the mess. "Fuck, I'm actually horny enough to think about that."

"You don't have to," Riley said, flushing slightly.

"It'd be weird, wouldn't it?" Jen said. "You're... you're Riley. My best friend."

Hailey made a noise somewhere between annoyed and extremely turned on. She rolled over and looked at both of them. "Jen, if you'd seen you and Riley together at Logan's party, I don't think you'd even be worried."

"Huh?"

Hailey turned to Riley. "Kiss her."

Riley blinked, but somehow couldn't think of questioning the firm, confident instruction. She moved in, licked some of the shared spit from Jen's chin, then kissed her. It felt right immediately. Unique in its own way from kissing Hailey, the only other person Riley had ever locked lips with, but just as fun and enjoyable. It brought her back to the night of the party, when they'd kissed out of necessity. It was nice to do it without the pretext or urgent, sexual need. Not that it wasn't needed or sexual, but in different ways.

"Fuuuccck that's hot," Hailey said.

Riley cracked up a little, breaking the kiss. Jen smiled too.

"You two are bad influences on me," Jen said. "I coulda just liked boys, you know. I'd have been fine with that."

"Welcome to the dark side," Hailey said. "We have pussies."

Riley kissed Jen again, tenderly, hand to her cheek. Hailey got up on her knees and moved closer. Without hesitation, Riley moved her head back enough to let Hailey get in and have a turn kissing Jen.

"Jesus fuck," Jen said once she had a chance to get a breath. "Is this happening?"

Hailey looked at Riley. "Is it?" she echoed.

Riley wasn't sure why it was apparently up to her, but she nodded anyway. "I think so."

She gave Hailey and Jen each a quick, soft kiss, tasting Hailey's ass still on Jen's lips.

"This was gonna happen eventually," Hailey said. "Since that night..."

"How bad were we?" Riley asked. "Some of it's a bit of a blur of feelings and emotions."

"That's exactly it," Hailey said. "Emotions. You needed each other, and I don't think I saw any hesitation at all from either of you when it was important."

Riley bit her lip. "And you're ok with that? Jen and I aren't, like, romantic together or anything."

"Definitely not," Jen agreed. "Buuuttt Hailey's right I think. There's... something. I think maybe there has been for a while. Like... like friends with benefits, only not the same way people usually mean it."

Riley nodded slowly. "That kinda makes sense. Hailey?"

Hailey nodded. "It's really hot," she said, as though that was what mattered most.

Riley and Jen both laughed.

"Ok," Riley said, "but other than it turning you on that I might wanna make out with my best friend sometimes when we're horny, is it really ok?"

"A better question might be are you ok with sharing her?"

"That's kinda up to her more than me."

Jen's eyes widened as she was unexpectedly made the centre of attention. She squirmed a bit, then nodded with a blossoming smile. "You'll probably only get me doing this stuff when I'm all worked up," she warned.

"That's ok. You're always horny," Riley said.

Jen made a noise of indignation. "I mean... yeah, ok, fine. But this is a whole different level. You know that. Most of the time I'm just gonna want to leave you two to your fun."

"We'll see," Riley said.

"I'm serious!"

"Yeah," Hailey said, "we'll see."

Jen pouted at not being taken seriously, but didn't hold it as Riley and Hailey worked together to get her top off. Once Jen was as naked as they were, Riley spun around and went face down, ass up, just to see what would happen. As she'd hoped, she didn't have to wait long.

Hailey was quicker to dive into Riley's ass, giving her some lovely broad licks. She didn't hog Riley's butt, though, and after her initial claim, didn't hesitate to invite Jen in for a turn.

It was a truly decadent and luxurious feeling for Riley to have her girlfriend and bestie sharing her ass. They took turns eating her butt with all due love and affection. At times they even tried getting their tongues on her together, though that tended to make them break out into brief giggling fits at the awkwardness of trying to squeeze both their faces in too small a space.

Still, Riley's bum got well tongued, sucked, and kissed. Her pussy was absolutely sopping from all the anal attention, and the thrill of having Jen back there eating her out for the first time. Riley was amazed at just how much she wanted it, and hadn't ever realized.

"Goddamn," Jen said while taking a breather and letting Hailey get her licks in. "Your ass is just as tasty as Hailey's."

Riley smiled. "I don't think it could possibly be."

"Nah, babe, it is," Hailey agreed.

"You've never eaten yourself out," Riley protested. "You can't know."

"But I've tried both of you," Jen said, declaring herself the authority on the matter. "And I have to say, it's enough to make a girl question her sexuality."

"Ooh, you really are being seduced by the dark side," Riley purred.

"Hm, maybe," Jen said. "Shame about the lack of cock, though." She sighed wistfully. "It felt really nice having Logan filling me all up back there."

Hailey snorted. "We've got toys for that, you know." She rolled to the side of her bed, reached underneath, and slid a box from underneath. From the box she carefully extracted a strapon. "I know, I know, not quite the same. But I'd argue it's better in some ways. Not all, but some."

Riley frowned, but then her eyes rolled back as Jen attacked her ass again, slurping enthusiastically at her. "That's not your mom's again, is it?" Riley asked after collecting herself. "You don't just keep it under your bed now, do you?"

Jen made a questioning noise, but didn't seem curious enough to stop eating Riley's ass.

"No, no," Hailey said. "This baby's brand new. I thought we'd probably end up wanting one of our own. And... you know, shouldn't use the display model too much. It's meant to stay clean."

"But you got it from your mom?" Riley asked, fearing she knew the answer.

"Well, yeah. But she's cool. You know that."

"I do. It's just weird always being reminded how much she must know about our sex life."

Hailey shrugged. "Parents all went through basically the same stuff at our age. S'not like they don't know how things go."

Riley groaned in protest. "Ew, don't make me think of things like that. You're s'posed to keep me horny."

"Babe, have you seen the puddle you're making? I don't think that's an issue."

While Hailey got herself strapped in, Jen grabbed one of the vibrating butt plugs and sucked it a bit before sticking it in Riley. Jen turned the plug on and kept pushing the button until she'd decided on a vibration pattern she liked.

Hailey, even with her strapon sticking out lewdly in front of her, bent over next to Riley so that Jen could plug her too. Riley had no idea whether the plugs had gotten mixed up again or not, but it really didn't matter. One way or another, they were each wearing a plug that had been in the other's ass at some point. Riley really liked that little extra intimacy.

"You know," Riley said slowly, turning her head to look at Jen, "if Hailey and I both have our butts plugged, that only leaves you for this dildo."

Jen's cheeks went pink. "I've got a plug too."

"Not a vibrating one," Riley said.

"And ours just went in," Hailey added. "Be a shame to pull them right back out again."

"Plus Hailey's already wearing the strapon, so can't be her," Riley added.

"Plus that," Hailey agreed.

Jen bit her lip and shook her head. Her eyes betrayed her, wide and gleaming. All it took was a gentle push and she was on her back.

"This is crazy," Jen breathed.

"Crazy hot?" Riley asked.

"Definitely," Hailey said. She pushed Jen's legs up to her chest, where Riley helped hold them. "Definitely hot."

Jen shook her head again, but only watched in aroused fascination as Hailey leaned down to her butt, pulled her plug out, and stuck her tongue out for a taste.

"Ri, what am I doing?" Jen whispered.

Riley grinned. "You're my best friend," she said softly. "I don't know how I never realized I wanted this."

"You're kind of slow about these things," Jen said, a hint of a smile playing on her lips.

"That's true."

"I'm better about them though, so why-"

"You only think you're better." Riley leaned down and kissed Jen. "Maybe you're just even slower than me."

"Oh god. Worst part is you might even be right."

Hailey was smiling like the Cheshire Cat as she lubed Jen's ass, sticking her fingers deep inside. She met Riley's gaze and winked at her.

"You sure you wanna let me go first?" Hailey asked.

"I mean, you've already got the strapon on," Riley said.

"Yeah, but we could still switch."

Riley shook her head and crawled over to kiss Hailey, lips still wet from Jen's tongue running over them. "You do it, babe. Then I expect you to fuck me afterward too."

"Oh you better believe I will."

They kissed again, deep and passionate, then Riley backed off and let Hailey do her thing.

Riley knelt by Jen, holding one of her hands for reassurance, as well as one of her legs to keep it out of the way. Jen held her other leg back with her free hand.

Hailey focused intently on Jen's tiny, slippery butthole as she guided her strapon in. Riley, having experienced a very, very similar penetration, could imagine exactly what Jen was feeling.

"Oh wow," Jen murmured, eyes rolling back as the dildo slipped in. "That's... that's..."

"Good?" Riley suggested.

"Yeah. It's a stretch."

"Nothing you haven't had before."

"Kinda, I guess." Jen refocused her eyes and stared up at Riley. "M'not an expert or anything, you know."

"Mmhm, I know."

"You were with me that first time with Logan."

"I remember. You were fucking adorable."

"Shut uuuppp."

"You are now too."

"Shut uuuppp!"

"You look so cute when you're getting filled up."

"Hey, what about me?" Hailey said.

"How would I know?" Riley retorted. "You're always the one filling me up."

Hailey grinned. "And you are super cute about it too."

Riley stuck her tongue out at Hailey, who only laughed in return.

Riley kept holding Jen's hand supportively. Once Hailey was all settled in Jen's ass, she was able to take over keeping Jen's legs pushed back and her ass tilted up. Riley used her freed hand to stroke Jen's hair while smiling down at her friend's cute, sexy time face.

"Oh goddd," Jen moaned. "She's going so deep."

Hailey was, indeed, taking some very long, deep strokes in and out of Jen's bum. Hailey looked to be enjoying herself just as much as Jen was, in a different sort of way.

"Nice, isn't it?" Riley murmured.

A bit dazedly, Jen reached up for Riley, letting go of her to lift both hands. Riley leaned down, kissing Jen softly, but with increasing force and passion. Some was hers, more was Jen's. Jen was feeling the effects of having Hailey fuck her ass, feeling the arousal, excitement, fullness, and the pleasure of it.

Their kiss became urgent, needy. Jen's lips locked to Riley's, her tongue explored quick and willful into Riley's mouth. Riley, being just as horny, had some ideas what else that excited little tongue could be put to.

Riley pulled away, leaving Jen panting and pouting for a moment, but only a moment. Riley sat herself gracefully straight onto Jen's face, sighing happily as Jen immediately started lapping at her soaked, dripping pussy. That and the buzzing plug in her butt took some of the edge off, allowing Riley to sink into the moment and truly enjoy herself, worrying a little less about how Jen was faring.

Hailey, thrusting faster and harder into Jen's butt as it opened and relaxed for her, met Riley's eyes. Her gaze was impish and gleaming, full of unconcealed lust. Her plug was still humming as well, and Riley had to lean forward to reach around to Hailey's backside without leaving Jen's face.

Hailey leaned in too, meeting Riley for a long, deep kiss, even while Riley played with her butt plug, changing the pattern on her. Riley slowly pulled back into a more upright position, still making out with Hailey, still being licked out by Jen. Riley slid her hands to Hailey's chest, caressing her boobs while she pounded Jen.

Perhaps inevitably, Jen eventually pulled Riley's plug out altogether and grabbed at her butt until Riley shifted. Jen lapped at Riley's ass with all the same enthusiasm as she'd licked her pussy just a moment before.

Whereas Jen had previously kept Riley's pussy juices in check with her tongue, they now flowed freely down to mess Jen's chin and neck. Riley reached down between her own legs, fingering herself while having her ass eaten from below, and Hailey in constant makeout mode from above.

Riley came on Jen's face, squirting even more of a slick mess over Jen's face and chest. Jen paused at licking for a moment to squeal in surprise and delight, then grabbed a firm hold of Riley's ass cheeks, spread them, and dove right back in.

An initial cum finally out of the way, Riley turned some more attention back to Jen. All Jen really needed was some clit play too, and soon she was cumming even harder than Riley, pussy spurting all over Riley's fingers, tongue trembling on her asshole, fingers clenching hard into her hips.