Butt Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers

"Yeah. But, like, I forgot about them too."

"That doesn't help much."

"No, I know. You, uh, think she knows one of them's mine?"

"Probably."

"Oh."

"I mean, she knew the second one was for a friend. And then you come over almost immediately after, and there's the two plugs. I'm sure she's put it together."

"She knew about them before?"

Hailey rolled onto her back, which helped unmuffle her voice. "So, listen. My mom kinda... she sells sex toys."

"She what?"

"It's sort of a side hustle kinda thing. But yeah. And she's pretty good at it, even. As far as I can tell, anyway."

"Oh wow. So wait. No. What?"

"Mmhm."

"But then..." Riley covered her mouth with both hands and slowly dragged them down to her chin, then let them fall to her lap. "You mean when you brought that new vibrating plug for me... you got it from your mom?"

"Yeah."

"Oh god. She definitely knows it's mine."

"I'm afraid so."

"But... so she already knew you were wearing one. Or more than one. And she was cool with it? She gave them to you? What is going on here, even?"

"You've pretty much understood it already."

"I don't, though. Like, I get it, your mom's cool about stuff. But... she really gives you, like, jewel plugs and stuff when you want them?"

"Well, I don't push my luck too much usually. But yeah. When it started being a thing, I just asked her for one. Picked it out of some of the stash she's got for selling. Asked if I could have it."

"And she just said yes?"

"She was confused. She'd didn't understand why I wouldn't ask for a vibrator or something. She doesn't really get the butt plug thing, I think, but she's supportive." Hailey gave a small, mostly humourless smile. "Little does she know she's supporting fashion choices more than sexual exploration."

"I don't know if she is, anymore."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm feeling very exploratory."

Hailey flushed. "Oh."

"Why do you sound surprised about that?"

"Well... I was kinda afraid I'd ruined everything."

"Why? Just 'cause we almost got caught being bad, and your mom saw our gems in the sink and definitely knows we both wear butt plugs and oh god now that I say it out loud..."

"Yeah. That."

Riley shook her head and tried to clear it. She took a deep breath. "No, it's whatever. It doesn't change anything." She scooted closer to Hailey and put her hand on Hailey's stretched out tummy, running it in small, lazy circles. "I am so enamoured with you, you don't even know."

"Yes I do."

"It's kinda embarrassing that your mom half caught us, but so what? It wasn't nearly as bad as either of my parents finding a pair of butt plugs in the kitchen sink. I think in a month or two when I can look her in the eye again, I might even like to be able to ask her some stuff, if she's as cool about it as she seems."

"A month?" Hailey giggled.

"Or two," Riley confirmed seriously, but wasn't able to keep from cracking a smile as she tried to hold a stony expression.

"She's honestly really good to ask hard questions. I get why people don't want to talk to their parents about sex, but Mom knows stuff. And she just, like, doesn't make me feel bad about asking them or anything."

"That sounds nice."

"It is."

"You think I should really stay for supper? I could still fake having to go home right away or something."

"Nah. Might be awkward, but I think it really won't be that bad. You know, since you didn't already freak out and want to leave."

"True. Plus you still owe me some... desert... for later, after supper."

"Did you just do that thing were you used 'desert' to mean sex?"

"... yes?"

"Alright, changed my mind, out you get."

"Hey!"

Riley swatted Hailey lightly, but with all due prim indignity. Hailey laughed and rolled away, almost falling off the edge of the bed. Riley tackled in her in what was meant to be further chastisement, but didn't really go that way. It was more just like impromptu cuddling, which was nice too.

****

Supper was, indeed, on the awkward side. But not too bad, really. There was some kind of connection there, between Riley and Colleen, that Riley couldn't quite put her finger on. A lack of judgement from Colleen, perhaps. It was hard to process a parent who knew her daughter and friend had been wearing butt plugs earlier, and her only comment on the whole subject had been about leaving them in the sink. The latter of which was fair enough, really.

"I think I kinda like your mom," Riley said afterward, once they were safely back in Hailey's room.

"Good. I'm rather fond of her too."

"It got to a point where I almost wanted to straight up ask her what she thought of us wearing butt jewelry to school."

"I'd rather you didn't."

"Yeah, no, don't worry. I'm hardly bringing that up. Just saying, like, I know most of the teachers hate us doing it, but I've been kinda curious sometimes why. Or what our parents would think if they knew."

"It's a good question," Hailey said. "But not a good enough one for me to ask it. Cool as Mom is about that stuff, she doesn't need to know I'm showing off my plug at school like that."

"She might not get it, huh?" Riley sighed. "And if she doesn't, I can forget about my mom or dad."

Hailey nodded. "So, uh, what you wanna do? We could go watch something, if you want."

"Maybe in a bit."

"Oh?"

"You know you owe me something."

Hailey smiled slyly. "What's that?"

Riley didn't answer. She pushed Hailey onto the bed, then rather unceremoniously started pulling her leggings down.

"Oh," Hailey giggled. "That."

"Didn't think you'd get out of it, did you?"

"Never crossed my mind."

Hailey very conscientiously moved her hips and legs to help Riley strip off her pants and panties. She hugged a pillow to her, burying her face nervously in it once Riley had her stripped bottomless, just the way she wanted.

"Why so shy?" Riley murmured as she settled herself comfortably and casually spread Hailey's butt.

"'Cause I know what you're gonna do."

"And you don't want it?"

"I do want it! I'm just not used to anyone doing that stuff. Even looking."

"But you're so pretty back here. Look at your little butthole. So cute."

"You know I can't see."

Riley grinned. "You can't, that's true. More for me, then."

Riley played with Hailey's ass, spreading and fondling it. Giving it firm squeezes. She carefully examined every inch with her eyes and fingers, zeroing in slowly on Hailey's butthole.

There was something particularly enticing about Hailey's bum. Riley was fairly familiar with butts these days, but none had ever drawn her like this one. She'd never wanted to play with one so badly, nor had anyone wanting her to.

Lubing a butthole up and putting in a plug was basically all Riley had really done with one that wasn't hers, and she hadn't done much more than that with her own either. That limit on her experience was about to be blown wide open.

Riley rubbed her thumb over Hailey's tight rear hole. She grinned at the reaction she got, the little squirm of Hailey's hips. She rubbed more, pressing, seeing how much Hailey's body would allow.

Then she had to taste. She absolutely had to. Riley stuck her tongue out and gave the most tentative little swipe across Hailey's asshole. Then a bigger one.

Riley was addicted right from the very first lick. She licked and licked at Hailey's ass like a girl possessed.

Her fingers dug into Hailey's ass as she spread it wide, burying her face right in there. Her tongue flashed across, lapping again and again, endlessly spreading saliva over Hailey's tight hole.

"You taste so good," Riley purred.

Hailey squirmed. "You think?"

"Mmhm."

"It feels nice."

"Good. 'Cause I could do it all night."

Hailey giggled. "I don't think you like it that much."

Riley didn't answer. She didn't need to. She kept licking, sucking, nuzzling, fondling, and generally bestowing affection on Hailey's butt. Hailey tried to suggest switching more than once, but Riley wasn't having any of it, and Hailey didn't seem inclined to fight her too hard on the matter.

Eventually, Hailey's hips developed just a hint of a regular motion, involuntarily humping the bed. Shortly after, her hand sneaked down underneath to finger her pussy some.

Riley left all that up to Hailey. She was a one track mind kind of girl at the moment, and didn't have time for anything but eating ass.

Riley was fully in the zone. She wasn't aware of anything beyond Hailey's ass. She could hear Hailey's panting and mewling, feel her little wiggles, the way she rubbed herself. They were nice things to notice. But they couldn't compare to the taste and texture that Riley dedicatedly explored with her tongue, and the heat and softness under her fingers.

A knock on the door startled Riley and made her jump back like she'd been caught. She hadn't. Not yet. She wasn't even sure why she panicked so hard, except that she'd never been tongue deep in anyone's ass before, and she had a very certain feeling that she didn't want to be caught at it.

Hailey wasn't in any much better shape, swearing softly and fumbling with her blankets. She managed to sit up and cover her naked lap, though it was an undextrously close thing.

"Yeah?" Hailey called, voice sounding almost normal. She was still brushing her hair out of her face when the door opened.

Colleen took half a step in, paused at the sight of the two girls trying to look innocent and failing miserably. "It's getting late," she said, eyes darting back and forth between Hailey and Riley. "Would you like a drive home?" she asked Riley.

"I'll take her," Hailey said.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Why would I make you do it?"

"You're awfully flushed. I thought... you might not be feeling well."

Hailey's face only got redder with her mom pointing it out. "M'fine," she mumbled. "Riley had a good joke. Got me laughing pretty hard. That's all."

Colleen didn't believe that for a second. Even Riley could tell. But she nodded and let it be, and that was something, anyway. She even closed the door behind her.

"Well shit," Hailey muttered. "You're never gonna come back at this rate."

Riley stopped Hailey before she could stand up. "Don't count on that," she said softly. Riley leaned in and kissed Hailey, ever so softly, holding it for only a second or two.

Hailey blinked slowly afterward, nearly leaning in again for more, but then stood and tried to find her pants. Riley watched her dress, very much enjoying the quiet eroticism of the relatively benign act.

"We haven't been very subtle, have we?" Riley said.

"Hm?"

"With your mom. She totally knew we were doing something just now, huh?"

"I imagine so. Hence you not wanting to come back."

"Nah, it's fine. She probably thinks we were making out or something right? That's what people do."

Hailey smiled crookedly. "Sure. People. You, however..." Hailey bent down in front of Riley and brushed their lips together. Hailey's tongue flicked out over Riley's bottom lip, perhaps tasting herself on it. "You go straight for my ass."

"No regrets."

The girls got ready to leave without much incident. Hailey's legs were a little wobbly after lying there taking an impressive ass eating, and having made herself cum during it at least once. They remembered to grab Riley's butt plug, though they actually weren't sure which was hers of the two identical ones and just had to guess.

Colleen said goodbye to Riley just as warmly as if she didn't definitely know Riley had been making out with her daughter. Or, indeed, something more intense than that. But then, Riley had no idea about the inner workings of Colleen's mind, and for all she knew Colleen might be as easily be happy for Hailey, or totally oblivious.

Hailey drove Riley home, stopping along the street just by her driveway. Riley didn't even think about why Hailey had parked there until she dallied at getting out of the car, unwilling to leave so easily.

When Riley looked at Hailey, she was looking right back, eyes shining in reflected light from the nearest street lamp. The girls moved as one, getting in as close as their seats would allow, and frantically kissing goodbye.

It was by far their longest, deepest makeout yet. It was almost as nice for Riley as licking Hailey's bum, with several added benefits as Hailey could kiss back, and dancing their tongues together was pleasant and arousing in its own right.

"I really need to get out of the car," Riley mumbled around Hailey's mouth.

"Ok."

"We can't stay out here all night."

"True."

"I'm going now."

"Ok."

Minutes passed, only sloppy, experimental kissing sounds between them.

"For real," Riley said.

"Mmhm."

"I need to go."

"Mmhm."

"Stop kissing me."

"You first."

It was another few minutes still before Riley finally pulled back, panting and out of breath. "Wow."

Hailey's eyes still gleamed, but she was just as breathless, and didn't push it. "Yeah."

"That was easily the second best thing today."

"I feel like I know the first."

"Did you... did you like it too? The first thing? I know I went, like, a really, really long time. I couldn't help myself."

"Oh my god, so much!"

Riley grinned. "Yeah?"

"If you hadn't been keeping me so horny... I almost feel like I could have fallen asleep to it. It was so damn relaxing. But also, like, you were keeping my pussy flooding so bad. Did you see the wet spot under me?"

"No."

"Well, it's gonna be a problem."

"Sorry," Riley said, meaning exactly the opposite.

"You should probably go before I kiss you again."

"I really should." Riley darted in for a kiss, but only a very quick one. "See you tomorrow."

"With your new jewelry?"

"Of course."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

Riley walked backward away from the car at first, unwilling to let her eyes off Hailey, but practicalities forced her to turn around. She stopped at her doorway and looked back, smiled at Hailey though she couldn't actually see her in the car the way the shadows fell, then went inside.

"Hey Mom. Hey Dad."

Riley's parents offered greetings in return. They didn't make any particular fuss over her return. Not that they had any reason to. Riley felt all different and tingly over her day, but as far as they knew, it was just another day.

She smiled to herself, carefully keeping her butt plug out of sight behind her body, and waltzed away to her room. Tomorrow was another day, and she was more excited than she'd probably ever been to wake up and get to school.

****

Riley brought Jen back to her place that afternoon after school. They had to be a little more careful since Riley couldn't be sure her parents or brother wouldn't be around, but all that really meant was no wandering around the house bottomless and showing off their butt plugs.

They were still totally free to do as they liked in Riley's room, which as always meant first and foremost to rub one out.

Riley took advantage of her vibrating plug while masturbating. Jen had to make do with her regular butt plug for anal stimulation, over which she expressed some minor jealousy.

"I might be able to get you one of these," Riley said afterward, after they'd each had a nice cum and were relaxing together in the afterglow. "If you want. Hailey's mom I guess sells stuff like this on the side."

"Does she?"

"Yeah."

"Fascinating."

"Isn't it? Yeah. I probably couldn't get another freebie, but maybe she'd have a better price or something."

Jen shrugged. "I dunno. Haven't made my mind up whether I really want one."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. Just don't think I need one right now."

"But fashion!"

"I know. But, like, I've got Logan now."

Riley gave Jen a serious look. "You can't use a boy as a fashion accessory."

"Excuse me, says who?"

"Me."

"Well you don't know, do you? If Logan and I work out, all I gotta do is keep him on my arm, both of us showing jewelry, and bam, easy top of the social ladder."

"That's so exploitative."

"Nuh uh. Side benefit. That's all."

"Pff."

"Well whatever. If it doesn't work, can always go vibrating, I guess."

"Does Logan at least know you're into him for fashion potential?"

"First of all, that's a side benefit. You're not even listening when I say that, are you? Second of all, yes he does. We're gonna be, like, a high school power couple, so we're both coming out ahead."

"You seriously discussed that already? You've known each other, like, an hour."

"Dude, we've been at school together for years. Like you and Hailey. Not like either of us is going in cold, here."

"Yeah, that's true." Riley nodded toward the door. "Wanna go take our plugs out?"

"Sure."

After a quick peek to make sure the coast was clear, Riley sneaked the short way down the hall to the bathroom, still bottomless, followed close behind by Jen. She helped Jen take the gem from her butt, and Jen did the same for her. They gave their toys quick but thorough washes, then dried them and took them back to Riley's room. Riley certainly wasn't about to leave them around for someone else to find, even less so now that it had gone wrong that one time.

"My butthole's a bit sore now," Riley said as they settled back in on Riley's bed. "I think this plug's a little wider where it keeps me open. Wearing it for two days kinda has me feeling a bit chafed or something."

"Not too bad, is it?"

"No. Just a little. Like remember when we first started wearing jewels?"

"Oh yeah. Just that new feeling of having something up your butt all day, huh?"

"Exactly."

"Want me to rub you a bit like we used to do? See if that helps?"

"Yes please."

Riley rolled on her tummy, then stuck her butt in the air in a face down, ass up position.

Jen got some lube, never in short supply these days, and dribbled a little down Riley's ass crack. She rubbed a slippery finger over Riley's slightly achy butthole, then pushed it inside. She massaged Riley's asshole with her one finger, then slowly pushed in a second when it felt right.

"Yeah, that's nice," Riley confirmed. "Just needed a bit of a massage."

"Glad to help."

"You don't think it's weird for me to have another girl fingering my butt, do you?"

Jen shrugged. "Wouldn't think so. But that's between you and Hailey. Best not to refer to it as fingering, though. Fingering's definitely sketchy."

"Good call."

Jen fingered Riley's ass for another few minutes while they both mentally called it something else, then pulled her hand free. She gave Riley's bottom a medium smack to signify being done, then couldn't resist a quick, arrhythmic drum roll as though Riley's ass was a pair of bongos.

"That's better, thanks," Riley said. She rolled on her side and reached back, testing her ass with a finger. "Much better."

"Anytime."

"I really need to see if Hailey'll let me finger her ass."

"On a first date?"

"We're calling yesterday our first date."

"Ah."

"Aaannnd I kinda definitely ate her ass out for a while. So there's that."

"You did?"

"Mmhm."

"Now who's moving fast? And you were giving me shit."

"It's different. I was doing something nice for Hailey. Not exploiting her for fame and fortune."

"Uh huh. She enjoyed herself, I take it."

"Very much so."

"And you didn't finger her then because..."

"Didn't think of it. She was too tasty. Once I started licking, I didn't want to stop."

"... her ass was too tasty?"

"Correct."

"Asses are sexy, Ri, but I don't know about tasty."

"How would you even know?"

Jen blushed and didn't answer right away.

"Jeeennn, I asked how would you know?"

Jen squirmed. "I was gonna tell you."

"Yes?"

"I might have... when me and Logan... yesterday..."

"Ha! The tables turn! Again!"

"Shush."

"You ate his ass?"

"Just a little."

Xarth
Xarth
14,702 Followers
1...45678...13