Butt Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers

Riley chuckled softly in relief. "You think that's bad? I didn't even make it through first period."

"Ha, really?"

"Really."

"It's true," Jen added absently. "Asked to go to the bathroom and everything. Came back looking like- ow!"

Riley smiled angelically, like a girl who wouldn't kick her friend under the table. She accepted the return kick with barely a flinch. Hailey looked between the two of them, but just shrugged.

"What are you staring at anyway?" Hailey asked Jen.

"Oh that?" Riley said. She flicked her eyes off in the direction of Jen's eyeline, a few tables behind Hailey. "She's making eyes at Logan."

Jen had already zoned out again even after their under-the-table foot scuffle. "Hm?"

"Nothing, Jen," Riley said.

Hailey turned around, just for a moment, and got a look. "Oh. Logan. Sure. He wears a jewel these days, huh?"

"Yup."

"Wears it nicely," Jen added, just dreamily enough to be amusing.

"You just like his ass," Riley said.

"You're not wrong. It's... very nice."

"For a guy," Hailey said.

Riley perked up a little. "Don't like guys' butts?"

"Well... not as good as girls' butts, are they? On average."

"Disagree," Jen said.

"She said on average," Riley said. "Not disparaging your boy over there."

"Oh. Then... probably, yeah." Jen settled her cheek in her hand as she continued to stare wistfully into the near-distance.

Riley nudged Jen. "Would you just go over and ask him out or something. You're gonna drive yourself crazy. Or more likely, drive me crazy."

"He's got his friends with him."

"So? You want me to come with? I'll wing girl you, you know I will."

"We'll both go," Hailey volunteered. "Almost even numbers."

"Nah." Jen pushed herself to her feet. "You're right, though, I should go talk to him. He's not coming over here by the look of it."

"Well we're very intimidating," Riley said. "You can't just approach this level of social elite all clustered together."

Jen rolled her eyes. "That's probably it alright."

Jen shook her head gently, put a small, confident smile on, pulled her shoulders back, then started marching away.

"She's really gonna do it?" Hailey asked curiously.

"Probably. Not sure how much of a thing she's really got for this guy, but I guess it's at least something."

"Sure. But, like, not even waiting 'til he's alone or something? Or wasn't he looking at her too?"

"He totally was. They were all eye-smooching over here. Or whatever a couple steps down from eye-fucking is."

"But she-"

"Jen doesn't always want to wait once she makes up her mind."

"Is that what she was doing? Making up her mind?"

"Partly, probably. I egg her on a bit too."

"I noticed that."

Riley glanced over at Jen, ready to head over quickly if it looked like she needed backup. Jen had worked some of her minor magic, though, and she and Logan had somehow already moved off on their own a little ways, apparently discussing something fairly intently.

Even as Riley watched, the two cute little flirters each did half-turns, one at a time, either showing off or discussing their respective butt jewels. Or both.

"Yeah, she'll be fine," Riley said. "I should know better to start with. I thought Logan was getting all this other attention and she had to move fast, but she just wanted to play it cool or whatever. Though I guess that wore off." Riley shrugged. "Either way, she definitely seems to know boys way better than me."

Hailey arched an eyebrow. "Oh?"

Riley flushed, wondering if she'd just said a little too much. But then, she couldn't just dance around things forever. "Maybe she just knows people better than I do," Riley covered lamely, swearing at herself even as she did it.

"Oh."

"She definitely knew something about me already that I only just figured out," Riley said. "Just for instance."

Hailey tilted her head, interest piqued. "Oh?"

"Please stop saying that."

"Sorry. What was the thing?"

"It, uh, I don't know if I'm ready to say."

"And yet you brought it up."

"I feel like my conversation skills aren't quite all there today, if that's any explanation."

"I guess that's fair. I mean, new plug. Very distracting."

"Oh my god, so distracting!" Riley squirmed around in her seat, unsure if she wanted to somehow get more or less stimulation from the plug whirring happily away in her ass.

"Are you... getting horny again?"

Riley chewed her lip, but as she met Hailey's eyes and felt a thrill run through her, she knew she didn't want to lie. "Yeah."

"Good. Me too. Being naughty's fine, but being naughty with someone, it's better, I think."

"Me too."

Hailey leaned in close. Riley matched her posture, enjoying the small intimacy of their position.

"I almost don't dare ask."

Riley's heart beat a little faster. "Yes?"

"What did you think of this morning? That was... kinda naughty. Kinda bad."

Riley's ass clenched around her plug. Her clit throbbed in her backup panties that were well on their way to being just as soaked and useless as her first pair. "I really liked it," she admitted softly.

Hailey's brow relaxed some and her eyes brightened. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. What about you?"

"It was pretty great. I've never, uh, really done anything with another girl's butt like that before." Hailey blushed. "You probably have way more experience than me with that stuff. I didn't think you'd actually, like, go along with me 'helping' you. But it was like no big thing for you."

"Are you even shitting me?" Riley squeaked in a rather undignified tone. "I was so fucking nervous!"

"Were you? I didn't notice that." Hailey looked away for a moment. "Then again, I was distracted."

"By my butt?"

"Mmhm."

The girls giggled together softly, conspiratorially, releasing tension.

"Did you not see how wet I was?" Riley asked.

"Well... I might have noticed. Horny's not the same as nervous, though. And I was mostly all busy trying to figure out exactly what was doing it for you. Just the plug, or... something else."

Riley took a deep breath, doing her best to maintain eye contact. "Both. The plug and... and the something else."

Hailey went bright pink. Riley felt herself match nearly the same shade. What a fucking pair they must make if anyone looked at the two of them.

"Good to know," Hailey said quietly.

Jen slipped back into her seat. "What's up with you two?"

"Nothin'," Riley said, coughing to clear her throat. "How'd your little flirt session go?"

"Very well, thanks. How'd yours go?"

Riley looked at Hailey, who smiled shyly back. It was tempting to deny any flirting, or to deflect somehow. It hadn't really been flirting anyway. But maybe it was better in some ways. Riley was at least pretty sure she wasn't totally fooling herself about how Hailey felt.

"Very well also," Riley said.

"Oh good." Jen beamed. "Me and Logan are gonna hang after school."

"Hey, there ya go. Got him right where you want him."

"Well, not quite. Not yet. But it's looking good."

"Cool cool."

"You guys wanna come?"

"What, and ruin your date?"

"It's not a date. Just hanging."

"Alone. Together. When you both wanna jump each other."

"Sounds kinda datey when she says it like that," Hailey said.

"I'm hoping for some dating to come of it," Jen admitted. "But it's not officially a date or anything yet."

"Want me to yell at him?" Riley asked. "Tell him to take you out properly? He can hear me from here if I really-"

"I obviously don't want you to yell across the cafeteria. And I don't want you to talk to him about it subtly either. I've got this. It's all going smooth."

"Oh good."

"You know, for claiming to want to be my wing girl, you sure don't take the job overly seriously."

"You never give me a chance to learn, do you? Being all independent and shit. Never get to develop my skills. You just flounce off and talk to boys by yourself like some sort of well-adjusted human being."

"Well I have to do something to leave you and Hailey alone, don't I? I'm probably gonna start needing more excuses, unless you two start sneaking away by yourselves. Which I can't really count on."

Riley flushed and looked at Hailey who seemed just as flustered by Jen's statement. "You're gonna say stuff like that, I really will yell at Logan across the room."

"Fair point."

Hailey stood up. "I gotta get some stuff ready. I'll, uh, see you before I go home today?"

Riley nodded. "Sure thing."

Riley followed Hailey with her eyes, taking in the delightful sway of her hips. Hailey looked back once, only briefly, but enough for her to confirm she had Riley's attention as she left.

"Fuuuccck I could stare at her ass all day," Riley groaned, leaning forward and resting her head on her arms.

"Why sound so put upon? Sounds like a great thing. She'd probably enjoy it."

Riley swatted half-heartedly at Jen. "Would you cut it out? We're still, like, feeling things out a bit. I don't even know if she'd, like, want a girlfriend or anything like that. Let alone if she'd want me."

"You don't know?"

"No. Of course I don't. I know she's interested to some degree. But that's about it. And I don't even know what part she's interested in."

"I know what part."

"That's not-"

"Your butt."

Riley lifted her head just for the chance to roll her eyes at Jen. "That's not what I meant and you know it. Like, does she actually kinda like me? Or is she, like, just interested physically? Or is it only a curiousity thing?"

"So ask. You want me to yell the question at her down the hall when we see her next?"

"Shut up. I deserve that, but shush all the same."

"Roger."

"I'll ask her."

"Today?"

"Maybe. Probably not, but maybe. It's all still new. You don't gotta rush it."

"But it's so cute! I just wanna see you all kissy and lovey and touching each other's butts more."

Riley snorted, a crooked smile breaking out on her lips. "You idiot."

"And you know I want you to be happy and shit, obviously."

"Yeah, I know. But seriously, don't rush it. You're embarrassing even me, let alone what Hailey thinks, and she doesn't love you like I do. I don't want you scaring her off."

"She's like the bravest kid in school. Who's scaring her?"

Riley's smile changed to something smaller but warmer. That was how people saw her. Even how Riley had seen her. But there was more there, deeper stuff. Hailey had fears and anxieties and stuff. Riley was starting to get a sense of some of them. "I think I could scare her," she said softly.

"Hm?"

"Feelings are scary, Jen. Even to the bravest of us."

"I don't know about that."

"Well... maybe if you start getting all close with Logan, maybe you'll see."

"Who says I will? It's just testing. Just for fun for now. Might not even like him that much when I get to know him. Who knows."

"I said 'if', didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did. That's true." Jen shrugged. "Anyway, not my fault you decided to go and get all crushy before asking someone out. Only makes it harder, I think."

"Oh my god. You know I didn't have a choice about that."

"Just saying."

"Uh huh." Riley fidgeted a bit, then reached back and turned off her plug. She'd halfway forgotten about it, gotten used to the low vibes running through her ass, but it was helpful to have it turned off all the same. "So you're busy after school, huh?"

"Yep. Unless you need me. I can postpone on Logan if you need me to."

"No way. You do your thing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Just... wondering if it's too soon to ask Hailey to do something this afternoon."

"Dude, of course ask her."

"You think?"

"Yeah, Ri. The sooner you figure out if there's actually something there, the better. Asking her out's the best way."

"Well I wasn't gonna ask her out. Just... to do something."

"Oh. Like what?"

"Don't know. Haven't got that far."

"Well still, go for it."

"I just might."

****

The way Hailey smiled at her just wasn't fair. Riley so badly wanted to kiss her, do something with those teasing lips.

Wouldn't that be something. To just start making out with her right there. That'd get an answer of some kind, anyway, either enthusiastic response, or definite refusal. Or, god forbid, ambivalence and uncertainty, made worse by Riley pushing too fast.

Fuck this stuff was complicated.

"Jen's off with Logan, then?" Hailey asked as she finished putting stuff in her locker and closed it up.

Riley nodded, settling into her show-off lean right next to Hailey, hips cocked for jewelry display. "Yep. Just me."

"Cool. How you doing with that plug?"

"Good, I guess. Had to, uh, take care of myself again since lunch."

Hailey grinned. "The vibes do it for you, huh?"

"Kinda. Just, like, being all in my butt and stuff. Do you ever feel like... like it's connected kinda..."

"Connected? To what?"

"Well, when you wanna get off..."

"Oh, like almost connected to your clit somehow?"

"Uh, yeah. Something like that. Is that dumb?"

"No. I know what you mean."

"Oh good. 'Cause yeah, those vibrations can really take me places. My other plug, it could hit the spot sometimes. But this one... it's a whole other thing."

"Don't I know it. When I get home..." Hailey trailed off, a rising pink tinge to her cheeks. "Well, you know."

Riley's heart beat faster. She swallowed, trying to steel herself. "This might be way too presumptuous of me..."

"I doubt it, somehow," Hailey said softly.

"You don't know what I was gonna say."

"I doubt it's too presumptuous. Whatever it is."

"Oh. Well, all it was... fuck, no, I can't even say it now. It's too embarrassing."

Hailey reached over and took Riley's hand. Both of them were trembling just a little with all the pent up nerves. "Promise it's ok. I won't mind you asking, at least."

"Fuck. Ok. Do you wanna go somewhere and... and take the edge off? Together?"

"Like..."

"Like I usually need to masturbate after school," Riley blurted, pulse racing. With Hailey's hand on hers, and her reactions so far, Riley felt like she'd be ok, in spite of being on emotional thin ice. "Do you wanna do it with me?"

"That's..." Hailey broke off giggling maniacally. "Oh my god, that's a hell of a first date."

"Only if you say yes. Plus, you know, bearing in mind that you did play with my ass this morning already."

"Shit, yeah, ok, yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean, it's a lot, but oh my god I really want to." Hailey's eyes were impish. "And you're right, I totally played with your butt this morning. And for real, it was kind of the best. I can't believe you let me do it."

"I can't believe you kept ass fucking me with those butt plugs instead of just swapping them!"

"I was waiting for you to say something. Anything. Or Jen, even. She saw too. That whole time, you never even grunted like you wanted me to stop or anything."

"'Cause I didn't want you to stop."

"Kinda hoped that's what it was."

Hailey's eyelids feel slightly, her bottom lip caught between her teeth.

"Don't look at me like that," Riley said softly.

"What? Why?"

"'Cause it was hard enough not to kiss you as it was."

Hailey's eyes flew open again, staring wildly at Riley. "Oh wow."

"Too forward?"

"No. A good amount, I think. Just... I'm maybe not ready in front of people just yet."

"No. Me either. So don't look at me like that. And that smile. Stop it. Cut it out!"

"Can't help it."

"Then we better get moving."

Riley started moving, dragging Hailey away with her. They moved somewhat out of synch at first, but then fell into step with each other, side by side, holding hands.

It was different holding Hailey's hand compared to Jen's, who Riley had much more experience with. With Jen it was all platonic love and knowing each other as deep as any could. With Hailey it was exciting, new, promising, and still a little uncertain as to what it all meant.

But that uncertainty was fading. At least Riley's fear of it was. They were holding hands! Hailey wanted to kiss! Or at least she wasn't upset by the idea, provided it wasn't so public. And they were going to go masturbate together!

Like, holy shit, this was so much easier when Riley stopped being afraid and just tried things. Jen knew her shit sometimes.

Riley's step caught, enough to make Hailey slow for half a step as well and toss Riley a worried look.

"You didn't just have second thoughts, did you?" Hailey asked. "We don't have to-"

"No! No. Not that. Seriously not that."

"Oh good."

"Just... I'm used to masturbating after school being easy. Simple. But... I don't know where we'd go, exactly. We could go to my house, but then there's my family, there's questions, you'd have to meet people, I... god, this might sound silly, but how do I introduce you?"

"Oh hell no, I get all that. Believe me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean... you're right. What exactly are we? I sure don't know."

"Right? But I like it. Whatever it is."

"Me too. You, uh, wanna come to my place? It's just me and Mom. You might meet her, possibly, but she's cool, and it wouldn't be a whole thing."

"Yeah? You're ok with that?"

"I suggested it."

"Just checking." Riley squeezed Hailey's hand. "I'd love to come over. Never had a girl take me home on the first date."

"Or as the first date?"

"Definitely not that either."

****

Hailey drove Riley to her place. Her car was clearly second-hand, but it was nice enough.

Riley spent most of the drive slipped low in her seat, playing with her butt plug. She tried to only be a little distracting about it, or when they were at a stop light or something. Her battery ran low before they made it to Hailey's house, and Hailey only giggled when Riley pouted about it.

The house was empty when they arrived, which Riley was pretty happy about. She wanted some alone time with Hailey. And she especially was not ready for meeting Hailey's mom right now. Not as horny and distracted by other things as she was.

"I really need to get out of these panties," Riley said as she kicked off her sneakers.

Hailey looked at her. "Boy, this date's going even better than I thought."

Riley giggled. "Shut up. Not like that. They're just soaked, is all."

"Yeah. Good date. S'what I'm saying."

"Oh my goddd. Just... where's your room?"

Hailey grinned.

Riley rolled her eyes. "Yeah, still sounds like the date's going well. I know. I guess this is why people go for, like, coffee or whatever for dates."

"What fun's that, though?"

"Hard to say."

They hadn't moved very far into the house yet, still within sight of the entryway, which was technically kind of risky, considering Riley didn't really know the flow of the place and what the chances were of someone else intruding. She was feeling brave enough to ignore all that, and simply pulled her bottoms down right where she was.

Hailey was staring wide-eyed at Riley when she straightened up, leggings and panties in her hand, now naked between shirt and socks.

"It was getting uncomfortable," Riley said, as though further explanation were needed.

"Yeah, no, I get that," Hailey said faintly.

"We're gonna masturbate anyway, right?"

"Mmhm."

Riley shifted her weight. "Why are you staring so hard?"

"Is that a serious question?"

Riley flushed, shook her head, and let a bigger and bigger smile spread on her lips. She did a slow turn, letting Hailey get a better look at her bottomlessness. Hailey'd been up close and personal with her butthole already. It wasn't like this was any worse than that.

Hailey's eyes went hungry and she reached out, took Riley's hand, and dragged her away. Riley followed eagerly, anxious to see Hailey's room, and excited for what would happen there.

Rather wisely, Hailey took the time to shut the door behind them. By the time she did, Riley had already bounced onto Hailey's bed. Hailey was drawn as if in a trance, and Riley only belatedly closed her legs up a bit. Modesty wasn't really high on her priority list.

Xarth
Xarth
14,698 Followers