All Comments on 'Butter Ch. 03'

by victoria.vixen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awww

damnit!

Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
Hot Story! Butt...

It's so unfair to leave us hanging like that! :-) I'd like to hear how X took your ass!

Well written Narative and a great story all round though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great writer!!

Great attention to detail! Ican picture the scenein my mind even now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

Thorughly enjoyed this series Vicki!

Really well written, horny as hell and paced just right.

Zoe ;-) x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hooray!

For the trilogy -

Unlike so many sex writers, you actually have a sense of literary craft, and it adds so much to the experience.

Please keep writing, perhaps you can raise the status quo ;)

Well done.

Will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
think of a name

surely you can be more imaginative than calling him 'x'?????

michassmichassalmost 19 years ago
batter her butter

I liked your using the actress so that we could better imagine the object of Xs affection. I immediately googled her images; very hot! The butter was great, although it would have been kinder to blunt the end first!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Butter Ch.03! Lucky Stick!

Oh what a lucky stick to slide into this story! You will love the rich buttery taste as well! Keep them cumin!

MacDukeMacDukealmost 19 years ago
Why?

It was difficult to follow the action or the scene around her. The only thing that I could consistently follow was what was happening to her asshole. Why is a different mattter. Why did the inhumanly named X choose the butter and the oversize beads. I find it hard to believe that a stick of butter got shoved into a closed asshole, but I have never tried it.

It would make for easier reading if the dialogue was broken out as separate paragraphs as dictated by convention. But a good first effort and I will look forward to reading more from this author.

victoria.vixenvictoria.vixenover 18 years agoAuthor
Because

I always smile when people doubt what can and cannot be accomplished with a stick of butter.

Are there no empiricists among the skeptics?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Done

Before reading your work I believed that asides would detract from the stories. You have the ability to incorporate them into the story while keeping the reader involved. Not only involved, but they serve as a reminder that this isn't a fantasy, but a reminiscence. Thank you for a terriffic story.

Literotica isn't letting me sign my name automatically. I am TacRich.

MirrokuMirrokualmost 15 years ago
Loved it

Very nice, very nice indeed. There were a couple spelling//grammar mistakes, but who cares ;) Wonderful story!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Very hot!

This is a very erotic three-part series, made even moreso by the writer's unique style. She made me believe that this event actually happened, which greatly enhanced my enjoyment of the tale . . . as well as the tail! Nicely done, Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yessss

Your attitude, his firm yet mild control, it all worked. beads are great, so many options. I had a client share a sweet ass story, with her dom dad. It was in ways similar to your story, but keep writing, your style works on me! Tim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous