Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning and nodding, Nick was about to open his mouth to voice his enthusiastic agreement with Ashley's plan but his words turned to gasping moans when she suddenly leaned closer to him and lunged at his nectar-glazed sausage, swiftly engulfing a good half of his raging schlong into the liquid heat of her mouth. Mewling around his fat lip-stretching boner, Ashley slurped on Nick's dong with her eyes closed and a languid expression painted on her face, loving the sluttiness inherent in savoring both of her own holes on his veiny pole. Still bouncing up and down on Mia's dildo, the horny blonde started facefucking herself on Nick's huge schlong with reckless deep-throating plunges that made her gag noisily, rivulets of frothy spittle all the while drooling from her talented cock-pleasing lips as ever louder grunts erupted from Nick's mouth.

"Oh fuck! Holy shit, Ash! You're such a great cocksucker!" he grunted, gladly surprised to have a chance to once again enjoy Ashley's considerable fellating skills.

Unfortunately for Nick, Ashley pulled back from his raging horsecock barely a minute into that intense gullet-clogging blowjob, but he was somewhat compensated for it by the image of a long strand of saliva dangling between his overswollen purple tip and her spit-shiny chin and, most importantly, by the sudden realization that Ashley had just coated his huge shaft with such an abundance of her slick spittle because she wanted to make sure that he was more than lubed up enough to give her a serious rump-riding, which of course he was more than willing to do.

Licking the thick sheen of saliva and precum glossing her lips, Ashley was looking right into Nick's bespectacled eyes as she leaned down against Mia's buxom chest, sexily pressing her perky tits into the brunette's huge bulging boobs. Reaching back and resting her delicate hands on her own firm heart-shaped butt, Ashley parted her curvy asscheeks and panted against Mia's grinning mouth as she practically begged: "Come on, Nick, fuck my ass! Please fuck my ass hard and fill me full of cum! I want to feel you shooting a big load deep inside my ass, please!"

Ashley's lust-transfixed face was so close to Mia's smirking visage that their lips were brushing together, and the image of those two very different but equally enticing beauties aroused Nick just as much as the needy tone of the blonde's lewd, irresistible request. In an instant he was crouching over Ashley's round upturned rump, holding his girthy schlong at the base and aligning its bulbous tip with the winking, already closing entrance of her delicious pink asshole. Even though his eyes strayed for a moment to take in the dick-hardening sight of her dripping pussy stuffed to the limit by Mia's robust plastic phallus, Nick's ass-obsessive lust overcame him immediately and his full attention was soon focused solely on giving the blonde the deep, hard buttfucking she was so wantonly requesting.

Broad and obscenely big as his precum-leaking cockhead was, Nick managed to ease it smoothly into Ashley's gummy butt-ring, eliciting a slutty moan of joy and encouragement from her. Thanks to the stretching provided by her previous self-impaling ride, not to mention the layers of lube then girlcum and then finally spittle that had been lathered all over his length, Nick had little trouble sliding inch after massively swollen inch of stiff, veiny dickmeat into the blonde's willingly offered asshole, causing her mewls to erupt louder and more broken from her lips the deeper he plunged into her warm, narrow anal depths.

Through the thin fleshy membrane that separated Ashley's holes, Nick could feel the dildo stuffed up her pussy rubbing against his butt-drilling truncheon as he pushed further up the blonde's ass. Beside increasing the delectable steamy snugness of Ashley's velvety rectum, the presence of Mia's plastic dong inside their lover's vaginal passage gave Nick that special thrill that he had never failed to get every time he and Mia had double penetrated Ashley. Even as the panting, cooing blonde let go of her buttcheeks and he swiftly replaced her hands with his own and planted his kneading, caressing palms on her heart-shaped butt, Nick locked eyes with Mia, the two of them sharing a silent yet meaningful glance and matching smiles of excitement. In truth, ever since they had first DP'ed her, fucking Ashley together had become one of Nick and Mia's favorite things to do in bed.

"Fuuuck! Ooowwwh fuck... Shiiit yeeaahhh!" Ashley screamed as soon as the whole rectum-cramming hugeness of Nick's schlong was buried up her ass and nothing but his beefy balls remained outside of her overdilated, shaft-clutching butt-ring. "Uuungghhh... Oooh my fucking god, yeeeess!"

Leaning down closer while staying as still as possible to give her rippling, impossibly tight anal tunnel enough time to acclimate to his ass-jamming presence, Nick lustfully caressed Ashlee's curvy buttcheeks and nuzzled her neck while kissing her gently and basking in her broken, breathless moans of barely endurable pleasure. Both of her fully stuffed holes were pulsating crazily, her pussy dripping non-stop all over Mia's big dildo while her overstretched hineyhole squeezed and released erratically around Nick's meaty boner, milking his snugly engulfed schlong from tip to root so deliciously that he wouldn't have minded remaining motionless and allowing Ashley's dick-hugging asshole to suck him off until he blew his load deep into her bowels. Still, as pleasurable as that scenario would have been, both Nick and Ashley wanted more.

As soon as the initial clutching spasms coursing through her impossibly cock-packed anus turned into milder yet still amazing squeezes, Nick paused his languid smooching attentions on the blonde's neck and cheeks and murmured into her ear: "Ready, Ash?"

Before the moaning blonde could reply, Mia nibbled on her other ear and purred: "Yeah, baby, are you ready to get your sweet little asshole fucked by Nick's big fat cock? Ready to take all that dick up your tight butthole?"

Maddened with lust as she already was, Ashley was driven even wilder by the fact that both her lovers were whispering into her ears, licking and kissing and breathing on her flushed skin together. Her fully filled holes pulsed wantonly around Mia's large phallus and Nick's flexing horsecock, and her clit, pressed firmly against Mia's groin, was positively throbbing with horniness when Ashley blurted out her lust-addled answer.

"Yes! Oooh fuck yesss! Fuck my ass, Nick! Fuck my pussy Mia! Just fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee!"

The double-stuffed blonde's final yells of encouragement degenerated into a burst of ecstatic squeals as Mia started humping her hips upwards, causing the dildo jammed up Ashley's pussy to stimulate her nectar drenched, sensitive vaginal walls. Through her gasps, Ashley immediately planted a passionate kiss on Nick's lips before cradling Mia's gorgeous face in her hands and plunging her tongue into the brunette's smirking mouth, initiating a torrid make out session. Pushed into a state of ultimate buttlust by the sight of the girls trading deep tongue-sucking kisses, not to mention the lewdly pleasurable sensation of having Mia's fake phallus rubbing along his rectum-stuffing dickmeat through the thin membrane between Ashley's holes, Nick let out a throaty grunt, grabbed harder onto the blonde's curvy buttcheeks and started properly fucking her ass.

With his upper body draped over Ashley's arched back and his fingers sinking greedily into the smooth firmness of her round heart-shaped rump, Nick worked his hips at full speed right away, slamming his horsecock in and out of the blonde's ultra tight chute with deep, full-length thrusts that made her scream brokenly into Mia's mouth and triggered her first gushing orgasm within moments. Well aware of how hooked on anal sex Ashley had become after he had taken her butt cherry mere months earlier, and also knowing that the thing she liked the most about being DP'ed was the intense submissive feel of being totally owned and dominated while she came non-stop, Nick held nothing back and mounted Ashley's sweet ass like a lust-addled caveman, much to his own and the blonde's delight.

His butt-busting plunges were swift and powerful and relentless, forcing his cockhead impossibly deep into Ashley's steamy anal depths as his thick shaft widened her rippling walls and stretched out her needy bootyhole to its very limit with every thrust. His out-strokes were slightly slower and were meant to give Ashley a little time to fully savor the hefty, meaty girth of his monstercock rubbing deliciously against her slick, cock-hugging rectum until his overswollen pole was almost all the way out of her rippling anus and only his fat purple glans remained encased in the rubbery grip of her sphincter. At that point, as the sizzling jolts of assgasmic pleasure caused by his latest out-stroke were still sending shivers through her slender body, Nick proceeded to ram his massive throbbing truncheon balls-deep into Ashley's needy butthole with a fluid, saliva-lubed plunge that unfailingly took her breath away and detonated another burst of anal pleasure that was then extended by the relatively slow rectum-stirring out-stroke that followed, restarting that whole amazing cycle all over again.

Needless to say, Ashley was soon blissfully undone by the way Nick managed to set a gush-inducing, perfectly balance rump-riding rhythm that felt wildly fast yet tormentingly stimulating at the same time. If the sheer length and girth and meatiness of his huge cock pistoning in and out of her tight little bootyhole felt supremely good as a rule, Ashley never ceased to be floored by the impressive level of assfucking mastery that her calm, bespectacled lover manifested in their every single anal coupling. At that moment in particular, Nick's orgasm-gifting abilities as a devoted buttfucker shined even brighter thanks to Mia's contribution in the form of her large pussy-stuffing dildo crammed inside Ashley's juicy slit, an addition that increased the blonde's pleasure immensely. While Nick's rectum-jamming cadence was powerful and strong and brutally delicious, Mia complemented it by simply rocking her hips steadily up into Ashley's sopping folds, pushing into her just enough to make the robust dildo slide an inch or two in and out of her girlcum-drooling pussy while also causing her engorged clit to repeatedly rub and press and grind against Mia's own crotch.

Combined with that constant undercurrent of vaginal and clitoral delight, the orgasmic storm that was pummeling Ashley with climax after breathtaking anal climax did nothing but grow stronger and more pleasurable as the minutes passed and Nick kept plowing her tight little asshole with unbridled gusto, causing her double-fucked body to become ever limper as her very being was drowned under incessant waves of sweet, brain-melting endorphins. The feel of her perky tits pressing down on Mia's huge jugs, their nipples brushing sexily together all the while, soon became a faint echo of sweet delight at the edge of Ashley's orgasm-battered consciousness, and even though the continuous soft feel of the brunette's wet mouth kissing her slack lips did instill in Ashley the languid desire to reciprocate those passionate sapphic smooches, she simply couldn't do it. Indeed, all the blonde could do all through that intense DP was lay against Mia's curvy body and enjoy the feel of Nick's torso weighting on her arched back, her eagerly offered asshole meanwhile sizzling with such all-encompassing orgasmic pleasure that pulses of anal bliss rippled through her whole surrendered being as Nick kept relentlessly sodomizing her with his huge rectum-cramming dick.

Sandwiched between her lovers, her half-closed eyes rolling back in her head and her vacantly smiling mouth glossy with her own drooling saliva and the spittle that Mia's wild kisses left on her lips as her hands ran through her short sex-tousled blonde hair, Ashley lost track of time a mere handful of minutes into that deliciously intense DP. Climax-high and happily wiped out, she didn't even realize how long that three-way coupling lasted, registering only that it felt like a timeless, amazingly pleasurable eternity.

In truth, horny as he already was and further aroused by the fact that he was fucking Ashley's extra tight asshole while Mia filled her pussy with her trusty strap-on dildo, Nick couldn't keep up his forceful butt-drilling tempo for too long, but he was okay with that. Even though her initial cries of orgasm had degenerated into an unintelligible mix of sighs and squeals and gasps, Ashley was clearly very well pleased already, Nick noticed with pride while taking in the transfixed expression on her sculpted face. Also, Mia had most likely cum once or twice as well because of the pressure exerted on her clit by the strap-on harness, not to mention the sheer mental pleasure the sultry brunette always took in the sheer act of fucking the beautiful blonde to begin with. At that point, with his ladies' satisfaction well ensured, Nick felt free to just let himself go and finally let his ejaculation explode deep inside Ashley's gorgeous ass.

As he imparted a last booty-plundering barrage of wild, balls-deep thrusts into her shaft-caressing rectum, Nick leaned down even closer to Ashley and joined Mia in smooching the orgasm-wracked blonde's slack, succulent lips. Already ravaged with pleasure, as much as she wanted to reciprocate Nick and Mia's hot messy kisses, Ashley simply had no energy to participate in that three-way make out session, especially not now that Nick had accelerated his booty-wrecking pace even more and his enormous dickmeat was flying in and out of her spasming, overstuffed asshole. Still, powerless as she was to act, Ashley truly loved the feel of being sandwiched between Nick and Mia, with his raging horsecock plowing her ass and her fat dildo pumping into her pussy. The passionate kisses that they planted on each other's and her own panting mouth maddened Ashley with lust, and the words that Nick suddenly blurted out between grunts of unbridled anal joy sent a shiver of wanton anticipation through her deeply fucked, gladly surrendered body.

"Oohh fuck, Ash! I'm gonna cum so fucking much in your tight ass! Aaahh fuck, yeah... So fucking tight! Here it comes, Ash... I'm cumming... I'm cumming in your ass!"

"Yeah, fill her up, Nick! I can't wait to suck your big creamy load out of her asshole!" Mia murmured with a big Cheshire grin as she ran her tongue along Ashley's quivering lower lip, all the while trying to pump her strap-on phallus harder into the blonde's indecently drenched slit.

If Nick and Mia hadn't spoken their breathless, husky words so close to Ashley's ears, they would have probably been lost in the sexy symphony created by the mix of her increasingly louder screams of pleasure, Nick's own grunts of imminent release and the fleshy, rapid-fire beat of his hips slamming at full speed against her curvy asscheeks as he went full troglodyte on her willing little bootyhole. Moments later, the wild rump-riding finale of that DP culminated in Nick's crouched body tensing all over, his raging horsecock thrusting one last time into Ashley's conquered asshole and remaining crammed there, balls-deep inside her rippling chute while his long-delayed ejaculation finally erupted with rectum-hosing force into the deepest, tightest and warmest depths of the blonde's forbidden passage, flooding her buttery bowels with a deluge of thick, soothing cum.

"Fuuuck! Ooooh Ash! Your ass is so good, so tight!" Nick mumbled through his monumental orgasm, glorying in the feel of Ashley's overfilled chute squeezing crazily all around his fully immersed pole, as if her smooth anal walls were milking him for even more seed on top of the deluge of sperm he was shooting into her. On top of that, the feel of Mia's dildo stuffed in Ashley's pussy made the blonde's slippery rectum feel incredibly narrow around his seed-spewing schlong, which made his ejaculation even more intense and abundant.

For her part, Ashley would have gladly yelled out her slutty joy in having her cock-crammed asshole pumped so thoroughly full of Nick's warm cum, but she was simply too overwhelmed with pleasure to do anything but pant and gasp and gush all over Mia's firmly embedded phallus. Ashley had always loved the way Nick's fat dick swelled even thicker and bigger in her ass when he came, unfailingly unloading buckets of creamy sperm into her well-fucked backdoor any time he sodomized her, and that sensation was even more powerful and distinct during a DP, because the exceptional tightness of her rectum allowed her to actually feel the throbbing and pulsing of her lover's massive cockmeat pressing against her anal walls as they got thoroughly painted white with his thick, gooey cum.

By the time Nick's climax ended and his huge pole stopped flexing and bucking and spraying his liquid essence inside her deliciously tight anus, Ashley was so happily spent and high with orgasmic bliss that she was barely even conscious any more. Smiling vacantly and mewling in incoherent joy as she tried to catch her breath, the sated blonde was kept in place just by the fact that Mia had wrapped her arms around her slender frame and Nick's body was pressing down on her, his veiny length still sheathed to the hilt up her seed-filled asshole. Knowing from previous experiences that Ashley was sort of prone to passing out after a particularly orgasm-intensive DP, Nick and Mia didn't worry too much about their panting lover but simply celebrated that hot threesome with a long and lascivious bout of kissing, often treating the semi-conscious blonde to a few passing smooches as well.

It was Mia's inexhaustible lust that eventually led her to interrupt that post-DP make out session and spurred her on to tease: "So, Nick, mind rolling off her now? I have a creampie waiting for me inside our girl's ass, and your big dick is kind of in the way..."

Nick couldn't help but chuckle at that. Exhaling in satisfaction, he shared a complicit glance with Mia and grinned back at her before he straightened up and pulled his huge dick out of Ashley's cum-flooded anus. As the groggy blonde groaned in drowsy confusion, Mia extracted her dildo from Ashley's pussy too and then slid out from underneath the blonde's slim, thoroughly fucked body, leaving her to rest on her tummy while Nick's creamy cum started oozing from the pink gaping hole of her sphincter. As her smoky blue eyes darted back and forth between Ashley's irresistible sperm-leaking butthole and the chubby, seed-coated thickness of Nick's barely deflating monstercock, Mia licked her lips, deftly took off the strap-on and eased the large dildo inside Ashley's winking cum-sloppy orifice, causing the blonde's moans of incoherent annoyance at the sudden emptiness in both her holes to turn into soft, contented albeit sleepy coos.

Kneeling on the bed and catching his breath, Nick didn't have the time to say or do anything before Mia was on all fours before him, sucking his fat cum-glazed sausage into her mouth and slurping away to gather the sheen of frothy ejaculate that covered his veiny length. Adjusting his glasses, Nick just smiled down at her and raised an eyebrow questioningly as he enjoyed the sight of Mia licking and nursing and smooching away on his semi-hard pole for a minute or so. Only then, once she had scooped up and swallowed down every last glob of his tasty seed, did Mia allow his dickmeat to plop out of her grinning mouth so that she could answer his unspoken question.

"Just a little appetizer before the main course..." the brunette purred with a wicked grin, winking at Nick before turning to Ashley's upturned, dildo-jammed ass.