Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning, Nick watched Mia's plump bubble-butt and big tits jiggle and wobble deliciously while she leaned down and rested her face on Ashley's curvy buns, her hand already poised to remove the plastic toy from the blonde's well-fucked anus and her mouth salivating at the prospect of the cum-based feast that Ashley's bootyhole was about to offer her. Then, with some surprise in his voice, he blinked and considered out loud: "I think I'll have something to eat too, I'm getting almost dizzy. I'm going to make a grilled cheese," Nick declared before addressing Mia. "You hungry? I can make one for you too."

"Oh, I'm hungry all right, but not for grilled cheese!" Mia said, giggling naughtily over the sound of Ashley's groggy purrs, all the while slowly pulling the dildo out of the blonde's sperm-filled asshole. The thick toy wasn't yet completely out of Ashley's anus when Mia, her tone shifting from playful to studiedly off-handed, added: "But I'll have some of that silly tea of yours if you're making it. You know, the spicy one."

Jumping off the bed and looking for his boxers, Nick smiled with pride and nodded knowingly, not falling at all for Mia's attempt at nonchalance. "Ah, yes, green tea with lemon and ginger: the perfect mixture. And I know you love it too," he grinned at Mia, meanwhile picking up Ashley's fluffy pink terry cloth robe when he failed to find his T-shirt and pants in the pile of discarded clothes on the floor. "You can call it 'silly' all you want, Mia, but you always end up chugging down a cup or three whenever I make it."

With her face wedged between Ashley's firm round asscheeks and her extended tongue already running a first, teasingly slow circle around the blonde's gaping cum-glazed bootyhole, Mia cast a sidelong glance at Nick.

"Pff, whatever..." she scoffed, rolling her eyes as she shrugged her shoulders, making her big dangling jugs shake beautifully underneath her voluptuous, bent-over body. Then, to the sound of Ashley's sexy gasps of delight, Mia's focus shifted completely to her analingual task and she buried her face deep into the blonde's ass-cleavage, her mouth clamping onto Ashley's seed-oozing anus as she started to slurp away like her life depended on it.

Realizing that Mia would never allow her cool, badass persona to be jeopardized by the admission that she loved something as lame as green tea, and certainly not while she had much better things to do like eating Ashley's creampied asshole out, Nick cinched the girly and comically small robe, took a good long look at the girls, and then made his way out of Ashley's bedroom, smiling contentedly all the while.

*****

Feeling refreshed and energized, Nick refilled his mug with more green tea and took a moment to inhale the fragrant smell of lemon and ginger wafting up from the tepid liquid before he took a nice long sip of it. The steady sound of the rain outside the window only made Nick appreciate his present situation all the more, reminding him of just how great it is to be nice and cozy at home when the weather is bad, and especially so on a full belly and with two hot girls just down the hall waiting for you to join them in bed.

The thought of the girls made Nick turn to the plate he had set across the table from him, and the two grilled cheese sandwiches stacked in the middle of it, surrounded by a generous side of chips. Despite Mia's sassy reply about only being hungry for his cum and Ashley's asshole, Nick had gone ahead and made a couple more sandwiches anyway, assuming that at some point one or both of the girls would get hungry for something other than sex. Still, considering how wiped out Ashley had been, maybe she would drift off straight to sleep after enduring the pleasurable oral treatment that Mia had certainly been giving her as Nick was busy in the kitchen. In his estimation, Mia would probably emerge from the bedroom in a matter of minutes and she would almost certainly devour a sandwich, leaving one up for grabs. They could share that last sandwich, Nick mused. Or maybe Mia would let him have it all.

Drinking down the dregs of his green tea, Nick cast a covetous look at the extra sandwiches, his bespectacled eyes lingering on the mouth-watering sight of the melted cheese oozing between the nicely crisped slices of bread, and he instantly decided that he was still too hungry to just sit there and wait. He'd go see what the girls were up to and verify if he could indeed, as he suspected, eat at least one sandwich right away. Placing his empty mug beside the one he had already set on the table for Mia, Nick stood up, briefly looked down at himself to assess yet again just how ridiculous he looked in the pink, fluffy and evidently too small bathrobe he had thrown on, and left the kitchen.

The sudden crash of thunder from outside almost muffled the sound of knocking, but Nick was passing right by the door at that moment and managed to hear it nonetheless.

Frowning, Nick thought that it was unusual that somebody would show up at that time, but it wasn't quite late enough in the evening to make it actually worrying after all, plus he was friends with a few weirdos who wouldn't be too shy about dropping by unannounced like that. Still, rather than just opening the door right away, he looked into the peephole first, just in case.

Shock hit Nick as soon as the image of the person standing outside his door impressed itself on his retina. He was so deeply surprised by what he saw that he had to blink, pull back for a moment and then look into the peephole again to make sure that he was really seeing what he thought he was seeing.

Yes. He wasn't imagining it. She was really there.

Before her knuckles could hit the wood again, Nick had already flung the door open and was standing wide-eyed and slack-jawed before her.

"Tess!" he blurted out, his expression made unreadable by the mix of emotions coursing through him.

"Hey, Nick..." Tessa said, her sweet voice trembling with uncertainty, her lips nonetheless curling up in an instinctive smile at the sight of him.

Soaking wet, her long chocolate brown hair dripping with rain, Tessa was biting her lower lip in a gesture that Nick knew to be a clear sign of anxiety. Her hazel eyes were as beautiful and sparkling with life as ever, but the puffiness around them told him that she had been crying, a lot. Immediately, a protective instinct rose up inside him, a need to make sure that Tessa was okay that overpowered even the basic curiosity about her unexpected appearance at his door. Still, for a long instant, they just stood there, frozen in time, looking straight into the other's eyes, unable to do anything at all but realize the nearness of the other, as if they were too stunned by each other's presence to act in any way.

Finally, words came to Nick's mouth and, at the same time, he opened his arms in an unbidden, spontaneous gesture of welcome and comfort.

"Tess... What's going on? Are you okay? Why are you..."

His voice, deep and steady despite his obvious surprise to see her, was like delicious soothing music to Tessa's ears, the familiarity of that sound managing to wipe away the confusing and painful cloudiness of her thoughts. And that motion of his arms, that impulsive invitation into his embrace...

That was all it took to snap Tessa out of the second-guessing, self-doubting mood that had descended on her while she walked to Nick's place under the pouring rain, feeling like she was making a horrible mistake and yet knowing that she could do nothing else, because this was exactly what she was supposed to do. Now, in a heartbeat, as her eyes stayed locked with Nick's and she watched his arms opening for her and heard his voice speak her name again, Tessa felt the last of her restraint snap, allowing her to let go completely.

Before she knew what she was doing, Tessa had flung herself into Nick's arms and hugged him desperately, encircling his slender body with her arms and pressing her face against his chest. Immediately Nick's embrace tightened around her too, and a sense of inner warmth pervaded Tessa so deeply and calmed her nerves so easily that she was almost overwhelmed by how right and natural and good it felt to be there, safe in Nick's arms. Without even realizing it, she began talking, pouring her heart out as her eyes brimmed with tears of relief and tentative joy at the sight of him.

"Oh Nick! I'm so sorry to show up like this, I just... I didn't know what else to do and all I could think about was you, I really should have called first, I'm sorry, Nick... I was just so scared and angry and everything fell apart so fast, but I was kinda happy at the same time... I know it makes no sense but it actually does, in a way, I mean... I've been living a lie and I hated it and I knew, Nick, I knew it, but until today..."

Forced to take in some air after delivering that initial verbal barrage, Tessa sniffled and blinked, locking gazes with Nick. After a deep steadying breath, she went on in a somewhat calmer tone, the comforting feel of Nick's embrace egging her on to answer the questions she could see fleeting in his intense brown eyes, questions that she loved him for not actually voicing nor forcing her to answer, questions that she felt nonetheless he deserved to know the answers to right away.

"I broke up with Toby," Tessa blurted out, gulping down the lump in her throat. Much to her surprise, she felt almost instantly better once those words were out, as if only by speaking them out loud in the presence of Nick they became true and fully made sense, finally unveiling the positive implications that, so far, had seemed all too vague to Tessa but now became solid and real like the tight, comforting hug she and Nick were sharing.

"We're done, it's final. God, I feel so stupid for staying with him so long, I should have just... Well, it's over now, but it was so messy, Nick, oh my God, it was such a mess you have no idea... Basically, he kinda, uhm, caught me playing with one of my buttplugs, like right while I was using it so, yeah, he really freaked out and said lots of nasty shit about me and, Nick, I swear to you, I just kinda snapped, you know, like, I couldn't take it anymore. So I told him to go fuck himself because it was all his fault, and I wouldn't even need dildos or buttplugs or anal beads and none of those 'filthy things', as he calls them, if he had only fucked me in the ass once in a while for a change! I was just so mad, Nick, but it's true, like, he never wanted to do anything anal and I couldn't stand it anymore, so I just yelled back at him and, uhm, I also mentioned you, and how I was always satisfied with you and I never had to use toys and stuff when I wanted to have something inside my ass... At first he was kind of in shock, but then he got even madder than before, I had never seen him like that, ever, and he started calling me a slut and all sorts of nasty things, but at that point I was like fuck you, so I yelled back, and I mean loud, and I think he wasn't expecting it, and then all of a sudden he was in my face and he looked so scary and threatening, you know, and he sort of pulled his hand back, like he was about to slap me or punch me or whatever, but I was in this sort of berserk fury at that point so I kneed him in the balls real fast and he just kinda feel to the floor, like, instantly and, and... Well, that's when I sort of snapped out of it and realized what I'd done and, uhm, I sorta panicked, and I ran out of my room and there were all these people out in the hallway, oh my God, Nick, it looked like half the dorm was there, seriously... Anyways, we got called into the dean's office, and that's Toby's uncle by the way, and fuck, I can't believe he did it, but he actually did, fucking Toby... Basically, he told the dean, his uncle, that I was 'anally masturbating with a sex toy', yeah, seriously, he used those exact words, and I was like, 'what the fuck, you moron, why don't you shut up, that stuff is, like, super private', but he didn't care, he just went on and said that I was immoral and my behavior was all messed up and he even said that it was me who attacked him and it was totally unprovoked! Can you fucking believe it?! That lying piece of shit said that I attacked him and kicked him in the nuts for no reason, and he made a big deal about the whole thing, talking about our duties as good Christians at a Christian college and blablabla, all sorts of phony moralistic stuff, that lying hypocrite! I tried to tell my version of the story too, which happened to be the truth by the way, but guess what: the dean, surprise surprise, sided with his spineless liar of a nephew! Yeah, he didn't believe me! He was all doubtful and shaking his head and frowning at me, and God, Nick, that made me so fucking mad again... So I yelled at the dean too, and I threatened to put the whole thing online and call him out on social media and create a big scandal and stuff like that, and that kinda hit him pretty hard, so he changed his attitude and got more diplomatic but he said that an ethical committee will have to review the case anyways and they'll go over our statements and reach a decision but in the meantime I'm suspended, and they'll even consider taking 'further disciplinary measures' and all that kind of stuff... Fuck, Nick... It's bad, it's really bad... They even talked about expelling me, and all the time we were there in the dean's office and everyone was kinda trying to dismiss my version, Toby was standing there smirking, fucking smirking all the time, seriously, he had this little evil smile, like the weaselly piece of shit he is, and I so wanted to strangle him, you have no idea, but then I felt so stupid for even putting up with him for so long and letting things get this bad... I don't know how I got through it but as soon as I was out of that office I just ran away and got into my car and drove off and... And..." Tessa stumbled on her words, her verbal storm abating somehow as she shrugged and concluded: "And that's how I got here, pretty much."

For a long moment, Nick remained silent, his intense gaze fixed on Tessa's lustrous eyes as he processed the avalanche of information she had just unloaded on him. Taking a long steadying breath, he relented his hold on her with one arm for a moment, so that he could shut the door, and then, instinctively locking his arms more tightly around her petite curvy form, he said: "So, Toby hit you."

Despite the apparent calm in his voice, which could have easily fooled anyone else, Tessa knew Nick too well not to perceive the hot seething rage hiding right below the surface of that statement. Peaceful and quiet and sweetly nerdy as he was, Tessa knew Nick to also be fearlessly protective of the people he loved and, when the situation required it, shockingly unafraid even in the face of evident danger. Sure that he wouldn't think twice about getting in his car, driving to Toby and giving him the ass-kicking he deserved, Tessa was suddenly filled with anxiety at the thought that, by revealing Toby's behavior and thus triggering Nick's protective instincts toward her, she was now dragging Nick down with her and forcing him to be involved in a shit storm that she had no right to inflict upon him. Feeling guilty but also deeply happy to see how promptly and willingly Nick had taken up the role of white knight for her, Tessa rapidly shook her head, sending droplets of rain spraying around from her damp hair.

"No, nonono, Nick, don't worry. Toby didn't hit me. He was about to, but I got him first."

"But he was going to hit you," Nick pressed on, not entirely pacified even by the triumphant smile that had dawned on Tessa's lips as she reiterated her victory by K.O. in her altercation with Toby. "That sneaky little fuck..." Nick dourly grumbled. "I knew it. I knew he wasn't even remotely good enough for you, from the first time I met him, I knew. But I thought it was just me, that I was biased against him because I was just jealous. And now this happens, and... If he had hurt you, Tess," he concluded, locking his arms desperately around her, his deep, usually steady voice trembling in a moment of true fear. "I could never have forgiven myself. Never."

Tessa was shocked by the vulnerability with which Nick exposed his so far unspoken feelings about her being with Toby, whom she was now all too happy to label her ex boyfriend. Over the last three and a half years, Tessa's on-and-off-and-on-again relationship with Toby had deteriorated significantly, and more than once she had dwelt on thoughts of Nick, and of how different things would have been if only she had been with him instead. Knowing that their paths had diverged and that he had moved on and had other girls in his life, Tessa had always considered herself a fool for thinking that Nick may still love her the way he used to, even though she didn't doubt that he would always have a certain degree of affection for her, just like she would for him. But now, hugging him fiercely, looking up into his eyes as he stared intensely at her, visibly scared at the prospect of what could have happened to her, Tessa knew that her fantasies about Nick still loving her the way she dreamed he would were not so fanciful after all.

"Please, Nick..." Tessa murmured, her doe-eyed expression finally dispelling Nick's moment of grimness. "Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault. And, please, don't be sad because of me. I'm okay, really. I got away from all that crap, and now that..." Tessa suddenly stopped, realizing that she was about to put Nick on the spot by completing that sentence and admitting that she had thought everything would be okay once she was with him.

The idea of the two of them finally getting back together had seemed so good and right and unavoidable in her mind as she drove all the way to him, but now a sudden chill ran down Tessa's spine: for the first time since she had wrapped her arms around him, she fully realized that Nick was wearing a pink terry cloth robe that was several sizes too small for his tall frame and quite obviously belonged to a girl. Was it Mia's? Or maybe it was Ashley's, the new girl that Nick had mentioned in passing during their last conversation a few weeks before, another girl apparently involved in the 'buttfuck buddies' agreement that Nick already had with Mia.

But it didn't really matter whose robe he was wearing. All of a sudden, Tessa felt guilty and flushed and embarrassed. It had been a stupid idea to show up at Nick's door and assume that he would drop everything to be with her. It had been presumptuous and crazy and just plain dumb of her, and she hated herself for putting both herself and, which hurt even more, Nick in that awkward position.

Letting out a choked whimper, trying to fight back the bitter tears that once again started welling up in her eyes, Tessa pulled back a little from Nick's embrace, but she couldn't bring herself to unwrap her arms from around him, and he wasn't giving any sign of wanting to break their hug either. In a shaky voice and with her adorable face twisted in a sad, guilty expression, Tessa spoke haltingly while a shiny tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Nick... I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have come here... You don't deserve any of this, it was wrong of me to do this to you... I... I should go... I'm sorry, I..."

At that point, Tessa was openly crying and sobbing again, feeling distraught at the mere idea of leaving and thus depriving herself of the grounding, comforting, protective presence of Nick. Shivering both from the cold and the anxiety seeping into her very core, Tessa couldn't stop sniffling and blinking to clear her tear-filled eyes even as she felt Nick's fingers on her face, his fingertips delicately wiping the tears from her cheeks and stroking her gently, tracing her jawline and calming her, until his hand cupped her chin and raised it so that she was looking up straight into his warm, understanding gaze.