Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unsurprisingly given how hot a spectacle she was offering him, by the time Tessa's gummy butt-ring had shrunk closed on itself enough to prevent the rest of his milky, soothing load to escape her anal passage, and she had ended the cum-scooping and ass-prodding incursions of her digits, Nick's horsecock was just as hard and swollen and menacingly huge as it had been before he came. The nearness of that enormous butt-stretching tool hovering above her head as Nick knelt by her side made Tessa giggle while she looked up at him with a playful smile on her seed-glazed lips and a questioning expression of her radiant, adorably pretty face.

Not knowing what to say, baffled but not displeased by the fact that his erection wasn't losing any of its stiffness yet, Nick just shrugged, adjusted his glasses with one hand while still distractedly jacking himself off with the other, and chuckled before soberly stating: "See, Tess, this is the kind of effect you have on me. I knew this would happen someday, and here we are: you've finally given me priapism! Look, my dick won't go soft! And it's all because of how sexy you are, especially that epic ass of yours. The least you could do now is letting me fuck it again..."

The contrast between the characteristically calm, reasonable tone of Nick's voice and the edge of unquenchable horniness in his words, not to mention the hint of a smile on his lips and the obvious glint of burning asslust in his eyes, seemed so funny to Tessa that she burst out laughing in response. As her boobs jiggled and one of her delicate hands once again traveled between her legs to give her girlcum-soaked slit a passing caress before focusing on rubbing the gummy cum-drenched pucker of her butthole, Tessa raised her free hand and playfully gave Nick's thick dickmeat a gentle swat that made it wag heavily side to side right before her smiling face, adding to her hilarity.

"Oh I see, sure..." Tessa finally said, still giggling up at a smirking Nick. "So your theory seems to be that my ass is the cause of the problem and the solution to it too, all at the same time, right? But then, if you got priapism from fucking my ass, how are you gonna get rid of it by fucking it again?! Seems to me like there's something very weird about that logic, Nick..."

"Well, it's worth a try at least, don't you think?" he grinned back, not failing to notice that Tessa's fingertips were already poking into her seed-slippery asshole again, testifying to her own persisting anal lust.

Letting out a theatrical sigh and regaling Nick with an indulgent, mock-reluctant smile that didn't hide the evident of desire in her lustrous hazel eyes, Tessa rolled onto her tummy, grabbed a pillow and positioned it under herself to rise up her luscious booty. Then, glancing up at him with an impish grin, she reached back with her hands and parted her big round asscheeks, revealing the rosy sperm-slick opening of her hineyhole winking up at him from deep within the soft, cushiony valley of her butt-cleavage. The sight of that cute little orifice shining wetly with his cum mere inches above the nectar-glossy lips of Tessa's virgin slit immediately caught Nick's gaze, as did the mesmerizing bounciness of her luscious bubble-butt, whose dick-hardening plumpness didn't fail to send a jolt of horniness to his thick boner.

When Nick managed to focus his eyes back on Tessa's face, she was smiling broadly at him, clearly pleased by his untreatable obsession with her ass.

"Come on, Nick, don't keep me waiting," Tessa cooed, wiggling her fabulous booty and parting her meaty buns wider for him, coaxing a large bead of precum to form on the tip of his bloated purple glans. "Your cock did something to me too, you know... It's been just a few minutes, and my butthole is already in withdrawal: it's just so desperate for another dose of cockmeat, strictly to be administered anally, of course!"

"Well, in that case..." Nick managed to chuckle back, his brain already fogging with asslust as he straddled Tessa's smooth thighs, guided his hugely erect schlong to her offered anus and eased his fat cockhead into her eager little bootyhole once again.

As he lay on top of her, his tall lanky frame totally covering her petite curvy body, Nick moaned in sync with Tessa, their hearts beating faster while his massive dick slid deeper and deeper into the warm, cum-flooded tightness of her anal passage until he was balls-deep in her ass, his beefy scrotum pressing into her sopping virgin pussy, her pillowy buttcheeks bulging out against his abdomen. The gush-inducing hugeness of Nick's monstercock filling her thoroughly creampied asshole and the exciting feel of his body draped over hers made Tessa whimper in sweet pleasure right away, her head turning instinctively as her lips parted, aching for his. Moments later, Nick's mouth was glued to hers, and they were kissing lovingly, his hips meanwhile rocking gently back and forth, stirring her buttery bowels with his enormous pole in a sensuous, unhurried buttfucking rhythm.

"Oohh fuck, baby... This feels so fucking good, Nick, I don't want it to stop, ever!" Tessa mewled into Nick's mouth between kisses, her pussy all the while rubbing teasingly against the pillow she had placed under herself, causing her clit to sizzle in time with the slow rectum-cramming motions of his boner sliding in and out of her clingy butthole. "Please, Nick, even if I pass out or I fall asleep, just keep fucking my ass! Sooo good, so big in my ass... Uuuhh yes fuck my ass, baby... Just keep fucking me, don't stop please, Nick, don't stop uuunngh... I want you to fuck me in the ass all night, I love feeling you so deep inside me, I love it so much! Uuughh fuck yeeees..."

As he gloried in her assgasmic squeals and savored the indescribably good feel of her warm, cum-slick anal walls nursing lewdly on the girthy length of his schlong, Nick shared a few passionate kisses with Tessa before pausing their steamy make out session to ask with incredulous joy: "Whoa, Tess, really? Can I really fuck your ass while you sleep? I mean, if I don't fall asleep first, of course!"

"Mmhh, baby... That's okay if you fall asleep, just as long as you stay in my ass!" Tessa giggled as she sucked on Nick's lips, loving the idea of drifting off with Nick's huge cock buried deep in her tight asshole more and more. "For now just fuck me, Nick! Uuughh yes, yeeees fuck my ass! Oowhh god yeeees!"

A deep tongue-suckling kiss from Nick muffled Tessa's husky mewls just as they were about to rise in pitch and volume and morph into a loud, trembling yell of release. Turned on crazily by the feel of his beloved Tessa's narrow rectum tightening and squeezing and tugging even more intensely on his deeply jammed boner as she came anally yet again and her whole voluptuous little body shivered in pleasure underneath him, Nick moaned in turn into her smooching mouth, his unbridled horniness showing in his ever wilder kisses and in the relentless butt-stuffing tempo of his short, firm thrusts into her cozy anal passage.

"I love this so fucking much too, Tess," Nick finally murmured, his lips brushing her panting lips, her orgasmic gasps mingling with his own ragged breathing. "And I love you."

"Uuuh I love you too, Niiick!" Tessa moaned back, her orgasmic haze made sweeter and so much better by his heartfelt words. "Oohh yesss, I love youuhh-uuhh-uuunhhhh!"

While Tessa's words broke into sighs of climax, Nick's lips joined hers and they resumed kissing, passionately and lovingly, their bodies glued together as his huge cock kept plunging all the way inside her tight asshole. The rhythm of their anal lovemaking swept them away, their shared pleasure in their intimate sodomy becoming all they cared in the world except for the nearness of the other and the completeness they found in being fused into one like they were.

It was going to be a long night, one that neither of the reunited lovers planned to spend sleeping or being ever less than fully, deeply joined together, the way they were meant to be.

*****

To be continued...

1...5678910