Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as she loved to sloppily nurse on Nick's incredible dick through the chain of back-to-back climaxes that he was gifting her by literally making out with her oversensitive little hineyhole, Tessa started having real trouble remaining focused on pleasuring his massive sausage when Nick shifted gears and began dividing his oral attentions between her twitching anus and her drooling pussy, all the while using his thumbs to keep pleasuring whichever hole he wasn't worshiping at the moment. Already stimulated by his rubbing digits, her clit was so insanely overcharged that, as soon as Nick gave her a lewd nub-suctioning kiss while his tongue wiggled its way inside her virgin slit and his thumbs pulled her winking butt-ring open and eased their way into her anus, Tessa succumbed to the blasting detonation of another spectacular, brain-frying orgasm.

Her pleasure in getting finger-fucked in the ass while having her clit lapped and sucked and nibbled on was so impressively potent that Tessa went limp and slumped down onto Nick's body, thus pressing her huge bulging boobs onto his toned abdomen and adding the friction of her sensitive nipples against his skin to the mix of awesome stimuli wracking her curvy little body. Overwhelmed with orgasmic bliss, Tessa was so out of it that she somehow felt that she had forgotten how to breathe through her nose, which, combined with the fact that Nick's monstercock had slipped even deeper down her throat and almost choked her when she had crumpled down on him, finally forced her to raise her face off his gullet-clogging shaft and spit that throbbing hard slab of dickmeat out of her saliva-flooded mouth just so she could gulp in some much needed oxygen.

Pleased as he was to have brought Tessa so much obvious pleasure, Nick did pause his oral assault on her holes at that point. With an edge of vague concern in his lust-thick voice, he peeked over the luscious curve of her big, sumptuous bubble-butt and asked: "You okay there, Tess?"

Panting and gasping and mewling as she writhed in the aftermath of her brutal orgasm, Tessa replied in a desperately horny, whimpering tone: "Ooohhh Nick... Don't stop, pleeeease, I need more! Uuuhhh fuck, I love what you're doing to me so fucking much! Pleeeease, don't stop! Lick my clit, eat my ass, just don't stop, pleeeease... Make me cum again, I need more!"

All too happy to oblige, Nick wedged his face between Tessa's perfect fleshy buns once again and resumed eating out and fingering her holes in turn with increased gusto. For a few moments, Tessa's sensuous moans resounded loudly in the room, her O-shaped mouth now free to scream out her orgasmic joy as his thick, spit-coated shaft rested heavily on her cheek. Then, much to Nick's delight, she lifted her lolling head from his thigh and guided his indecently swollen boner to her lips again, brushing his bloated glans on her panting mouth even as she spoke in a wanton murmur.

"I want you to fuck my face Nick... I can't actually blow you, I'm just cumming so much that I can't even concentrate enough to suck you off properly!" Tessa said, half-giggling and half-gasping as Nick's alternating butt-licking and clit-suckling oral ministrations kept her orgasms rolling on and on. "But I want you in my mouth soooo bad, Nick... Just stuff your big fat cock deep in my mouth and fuck my face while you tongue-fuck my ass!"

Nick's head spun as he processed that irresistible invitation, his horsecock meanwhile bucking and swelling even larger as Tessa gobbled his precum-oozing glans into the liquid heat of her mouth and swallowed inch after inch of his shaft down her throat. Aligning his boner inside her gullet so that it could slide easily in and out her oral cavity, Tessa planted her elbows on the bed and cupped Nick's huge balls in her delicate hands, caressing and massaging them as she let his pulsing pole soak in the massaging, velvety wetness of her schlong-clogged throat. An inviting wiggle of her juicy booty was enough to jolt Nick out of the moaning, sighing trance that Tessa's dick-gobbling move had induced, and it was all it took for him to act upon the unique mix of tender love and rabid lust that only she could awaken inside him and that was currently inflaming his very being.

As per Tessa's lascivious instructions, Nick clamped his mouth onto her adorable pink asshole and went to town, his thumbs meanwhile focusing on rubbing her clit and diddling her sweet virgin pussy. At the same time, he began bucking his hips, pushing his throat-cramming dong in and out of Tessa's docilely surrendered mouth in what soon became a steady, lustful face-fucking rhythm.

The loud, wet ass-munching sounds that Nick produced along with his butt-muffled grunts of delight soon mixed with the equally sexy squelches that erupted non-stop from Tessa's dick-stretched lips as she happily let her throat be used for his pleasure, creating a symphony of oral delight that saturated the room and fueled the lovers' passion for each other even more, adding another layer to the ecstasy that each of them was getting from the other's mouth. Gladly surrendering herself to the obscenely satisfying combination of having her asshole worshiped by his tongue and her sopping pussy fingered while his enormous cock pumped sloppily in and out of her gurgling, saliva-drooling mouth, Tessa kept riding wave after glorious wave of butt-centric and clit-enhanced bliss while Nick's fat schlong plowed her throat with increasingly harder and more reckless plunges, his glans pushing so deep into her spit-slippery oral cavity that she felt happy, gag-induced tears welling up in her eyes. She loved it, she totally did, all of it and every second of it.

Of course, the best part for Tessa was the string of back-to-back assgasms that Nick gifted her by tongue-fucking her butthole while frigging her drenched clit, but there was more. The intoxicating signature flavor of Nick's precum saturating her taste buds was driving Tessa crazy with arousal, the heft and size of his huge balls filling her dainty hands as she caressed them and kneaded them was making her shiver from the sheer sense of manliness exuding from his beefy cum-laden scrotum, and, most of all, she was completely overwhelmed by how good it was to feel his massive horsecock sliding wetly in and out of her mouth. The throbbing and flexing of his oversize gullet-clogging sausage pumping deep into her throat, not to mention the muffled growls of pleasure he let out as he devoured her needy little bootyhole, gave Tessa a tangible proof of how horny for her Nick was and how badly he wanted her, and that knowledge thrilled her beyond description.

Indeed, Nick's passion for her was especially meaningful for Tessa considering that he currently had not only one but two hot girls just down the hall whose favorite pastime was pleasing his huge dick. Yet here he was, with her, rock-hard and rabid with lust, pawing her ass like he had never even seen a woman's butt before in his life, his impressive dick swollen to gigantic proportions as he plowed her face like a sex-starved Neanderthal, all the while eating her butthole out like it was his last meal, and generally treating her like only she mattered to him, like she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Knowing him as she did, Tessa had no trouble believing Nick's words and, most importantly, reading his action and interpreting his body language. She knew that he did mean everything he said to her and did to her. He did love to make her cum, he always had, and he truly believed all the nice things he said about her and her big butt. And for that, Tessa loved Nick with all her heart.

Gushing her girlcum all over his face, her masterfully licked asshole clamping and nibbling lewdly on his probing tongue as her mouth drooled rivers of spittle all over his furiously throat-plowing shaft, Tessa was snapped out of her gurgling, nearly breathless state of incessant climax only when she felt Nick's huge balls tightening in her caressing palms as his gullet-ramming boner began swelling even harder and thicker inside her saliva-sloppy oral cavity. Under normal circumstances, the telltale signs that Nick was about to unload one of his torrential ejaculation into her mouth would have only made Tessa tremble in further pleasure, making her pussy even wetter at the imminent prospect of receiving a tummyful of his delicious cum. Nonetheless, as much as she would have loved to feel Nick's horsecock slam balls-deep into her face and pump his creamy seed down her throat until it dripped past her stretched lips, Tessa had other plans right there and then. There was something that she wanted, no, that she needed even more than to taste his potent sperm and to feel it flooding her mouth to the brim and filling her stomach indecently full of seed.

With a supreme effort of willpower, tapping on what little energy she had left in her orgasm-wracked body, Tessa suddenly wiggled her bouncy bubble-butt with enough force to dislodge Nick's face from her soft ass-cleavage. At the same time, she raised her well-fucked face up, thus finally extracting his rampaging boner from her cock-holstering throat and letting him slip out of her soft, shaft-wrapping lips. The obscenely sexy, saliva-drooling slurp that marked the moment when Nick's bloated purple glans was expelled from Tessa's mouth was followed immediately by the wet smacking sound caused by his flexing, steely pole slapping back against his flat abdomen, preceding by instants his baffled reaction.

"Whaa... I was so close..." Nick hoarsely mumbled, his voice tense and his breathing quick with the need to let his impending ejaculation explode. Adjusting his glasses as he blinked and prepared to say more, Nick was cut off by the sight of Tessa turning deftly around and repositioning on top of him, so that she was straddling his lap and facing him.

The spectacular vision of her huge, heavily swinging tits jutting out mere inches from his nose deleted Nick's incoming protests, making him salivate as his eyes got mesmerized by those big beautiful melons jiggling in his face. Further delighted because, by straddling him, Tessa had now mashed the soft lips of her wet virgin pussy on top of his aching schlong, Nick forgot all he wanted to say and could only blink when Tessa planted her delicate hands on the sides of his face and leaned down. Moments later, she was pressing her voluptuous little body onto his, her juicy boobs squashed into his chest, her lips locking with his own and treating him to a deep, passionate soulkiss that he immediately reciprocated with matching desire. Both breathless and desperately horny, their lips glued together as they tasted themselves on the other's mouth, Nick and Tessa made out wildly for a short but intense while before she pulled back and urgently spoke.

"Sorry, baby... I know you're close, but I really, really want you in my ass! Please, Nick, cum in my ass, I need you inside me sooo bad, baby! I need you to stretch my tight little asshole with your big cock, and I want you to pump all your creamy cum deep inside me until you've totally filled up my ass! Pleeease, baby, I need to feel you inside me right now!"

Electrified by that irresistible invitation, mad with lust and desperate to cum, Nick captured Tessa's succulent lips in his own and restarted their savage make out session as he extended his hand blindly toward the side of the bed in and attempt to reach the nightstand and grab the bottle of lube that he kept in the top drawer. At the same time, equally desperate to finally feel his big fat dick sliding deep into her ass and filling her forbidden orifice to total fullness as only he could do, Tessa reached down between their bodies and grabbed Nick's achingly stiff boner. Moving it back from the girlcum-soaked groove of her labia, she tried to align his massive dong with her backdoor and guide his bloated glans to her twitching little bootyhole, so that she could sit on it and finally feel his throbbing dickmeat ram its way up into her anus. Realizing what Nick was fumbling for, Tessa pulled back from their smooching frenzy, speaking with breathless, sexy urgency.

"No lube, Nick, we don't need it!" she blurted out. "I'm ready, I'm so fucking ready! You licked my ass so good, baby, you got my slutty little asshole crazy for your dick!" Tessa concluded with a bright giggle that turned into a smiling gasp as she managed to line up Nick's fat cockhead with her winking, well-rimmed sphincter.

Mindblown by the pure sweetness that Tessa could manifest even in her horniest and most wanton moments, thus making his own unbridled lust for her roar even more fiercely, Nick just planted one last loving kiss on her mouth before he let out a bestial growl of desire, slapped his hands on her round bubble-butt and suddenly rolled the both of them over. Squealing at that unexpected change in position yet loving the abrupt assertiveness with which Nick manhandled her voluptuous little frame, Tessa found herself flipped on her back first and then shifted and adjusted in place, until she was lying on her side with Nick pressed up snugly behind her in a tight spooning position.

The feel of Nick's body glued to her back and the meaty hardness of his shaft sliding between her plump jiggly buttcheeks as he wrapped one arm affectionately around her tingling body made Tessa purr with anticipation, causing her pussy to overflow with nectar. As Nick grabbed his huge dong by the base and pointed his precum-leaking glans at the entrance of her tiny asshole, Tessa instinctively brought one hand to her plump asscheeks, pulling them apart for him to better get to his rosy, crinkled little target. The act of offering Nick her asshole so wantonly made Tessa sizzle with delight, she just loved so much to be his buttslut. His grunt of appreciation only made her playful grin broaden and, as she brought her free hand to her big sensitive tits and started massaging her fleshy melons and pulling on her engorged nipples, she swiftly drew her knees closer to her ample chest, giving Nick even better access to her drooling slit and pulsating hineyhole.

Wiggling her booty back against Nick's fat pole and shivering in irrepressible anticipation, Tessa turned her head toward him and her lips immediately found his. Their kissing resuming at a slower, more intimate pace and their moans filled the room while he nudged his bulbous tip against the soft, saliva-drenched pucker of her asshole and started pushing against the twitching entrance of her tightest, most delicate and sensitive orifice.

Lathered with saliva, mollified by his relentless tonguing and lapping and slurping, Tessa's long-neglected rosebud was pulsing and winking incessantly, signifying her need to be buttfucked in the most unequivocal of ways. As he began pressing his cockhead against her tingly anus, testing her readiness by repeatedly prodding her tight butt-ring with his large mushroom tip and applying pressure to her pink balloon knot without really pushing into it her ass, Nick realized that Tessa was right: she was indeed ready and they didn't really need lube, not with all the prepping he had done on her backdoor on top of the thick, super slippery layer of spittle and precum that coated his dong from tip to root. The sight of his big purple glans bulging out against her adorably tiny, deliciously rosy butthole was as obscene as it was beautiful, so much so that Nick kept poking his large knob against Tessa's winking sphincter again and again just to relish in the hyper arousing contrast between his overswollen tip and her miniature crinkled backdoor.

At the same time, Nick's poking and prodding on her asshole, albeit certainly hot and arousing, represented a barely tolerable torture for Tessa, who was shaking with sheer urgency already and was getting more antsy every time she felt her lover's huge cockhead press against her bootyhole and start to widen her pliant orifice open, only to then feel him pull back and repeat that naughty routine again, and again, and again. In truth, Nick's bulbous glans seemed to be prodding a little more firmly every time, easily dilating her puckered sphincter with each ass-poking push so that soon her twitching, cock-starved little butt-ring was nibbling and gripping around the very tip of his spongy knob, ready to take more and open itself up so that he could slide into her asshole for real, but still Nick kept pulling back to then resume tapping against her slippery backdoor all over again, leaving Tessa panting into his smooching mouth and squirming with torturous delight in his spooning embrace, rivulets upon rivulets of juices all the while trickling from her virgin pussy.

Unsurprisingly, a mere couple of minutes of having her butthole teased like that by Nick's incessant sphincter-stretching pokes was more than enough to make Tessa totally crazy with the need to get sodomized. She was so desperate to have her bootyhole properly stuffed with dickmeat that she even stopped making out with Nick just to tell him to just shove his cock up her ass already, but he saw that coming. As soon as her kisses relented and she opened her lips to speak, Tessa felt the pressure on her twitching butt-ring finally increase rather than diminish as Nick's glans kept pushing forward instead of pulling back at the end of his umpteenth prodding assault. Slick and horny and tamed into powerless relaxation by his extended and varied preparations, Tessa's long-neglected asshole capitulated immediately before the advance of Nick's huge cockhead, her sphincter dilating eagerly around his large purple tip and letting him slide into her anus with almost effortless ease.

"Uuhh! Yeees! Ooowhh fuck, yeahhh... Ooohh Niiiick! Uuuhh yesss!" Tessa whimpered into Nick's mouth, her parted lips curling up in a blissful smile and her sparkling hazel eyes widening with joy at the feel of his bulbous knob slipping fully into her saliva-drenched orifice, immediately followed by good couple of inches of thick, achingly rigid dickmeat. In truth, Nick didn't even mean to jam anything but his large tip into Tessa's ass, but, despite his restrained push, the first inches of his shaft glided seamlessly inside her overeager and extra slippery orifice nonetheless, as if literally sucked in by her steamy anus, a testimony of just how hungry for cock Tessa's cute little asshole really was.

Blown away by the docile surrender of her forbidden hole but mostly by the amazing, glans-nursing tightness that enveloped him as soon as his dick entered her ass, Nick moaned and stared lovingly into Tessa's soulful eyes as he paused and waited for her snug anal passage to adapt to his enormous girth, but not only for that. She was so incredibly tight and her butthole felt so deliciously warm and clingy and soft around him as it suckled on his precum-dripping cockhead that Nick felt his orgasm surging up along his throbbing shaft already, his ejaculation threatening to explode before he was even sheathed all the way inside her magnificent booty.

Letting go of his boner now that he was lodged inside Tessa's ass, Nick planted his hand on one of Tessa's fleshy buttcheeks and sank his fingers into the jiggly plumpness of her rump as he held her closely spooned to his chest with his other arm. Taking a long steadying breath, he forced himself to remain still, straining to contain his need to blow his load while at the same time experiencing shocks of pleasure that surprised him with their intensity, considering that he only had a couple of inches buried inside her hot, rippling chute. On top of that rush of physical bliss, Tessa's moans of delight turned into sexy breathless words of encouragement, making his attempt to resist her dick-milking asshole even tougher.

"Ooohh Nick! Ooowwwh fuck... I missed this soooo much! You stretch me so good, baby, your cock is so fucking big in my ass!" Tessa wailed, pinching her nipples with one hand and bringing the other to her nectar-soaked clit, instantly starting to rub away on it. "This feels so good, so fucking good... Uuhhh fill me, Nick, fill my ass! Give me more, I need to feel all of you... Shove your big cock all the way up my ass!"

1...45678...10