Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to resist, Nick gritted his teeth even as he smashed his lips onto Tessa's panting mouth and traded wild kisses with her, his hips meanwhile pushing forward and driving his monstercock deeper into her narrow anal passage. Lathered with spit and eagerly relaxed for his invasion as Tessa's asshole was, it still remained so snug and clingy around his slowly advancing shaft that, for a second, Nick feared he wouldn't be able to actually cram his whole thick, rock-hard schlong any further up her ass, she was just so amazingly tight. But it was only a fleeting moment of doubt.

Nick had buttfucked Tessa so many times that he knew for a fact that yes, she absolutely could take him balls-deep up her ass and she wouldn't settle for anything less than having him buried to the hilt inside her steamy bootyhole. Weirdly enough, that momentary and unnecessary shadow of uncertainty about his beloved Tessa's ability to take him anally made Nick chuckle as he marveled at the mind-boggling powers of her deliciously tight asshole, able as it was to retain virginal levels of cock-wringing snugness while also managing to welcome his huge schlong balls-deep inside her steamy, buttery depths.

In the midst of his slow yet determined sodomizing advance, Nick's unexpected chuckle made Tessa's heavy-lidded, unfocused eyes blink open and forced her to giggle in turn as she asked between moans: "What? Uuhh... What's so funny, baby?"

"Oh, nothing..." Nick grinned, kissing Tessa deeply and rocking his huge dong inside her gripping rectum, gently pumping back and forth before delving another inch deeper into her warm anal tunnel. "I was just thinking that... I just love your ass so much, Tess," Nick smiled as he savored the sexy yelp that burst from her open mouth as her dick-filled chute contracted around him right after another stiff meaty inch of his spittle-lubed shaft pushed into her bowels, disappearing past her saliva-glossy, tautly distended butt-ring. "Fuck, Tess, you're so fucking tight! It's so amazing, you feel so tight every time, but you still always take me all the way... I'm gonna cum soon, Tess, your asshole feels incredible around my cock... Holy fuck, I can't resist your ass, it's too good!"

His broken, lust-drunk tone and the half-apologetic, half-reverential note in his voice as he admitted his enthrallment to her big butt made Tessa's vacant smile widen even more, a wave of loving warmth washing over her as Nick's heartfelt words echoed in her ears. Strumming her clit faster and feeling her dick-packed asshole twitching with increased arousal, Tessa was already panting in pre-orgasmic urgency as she smooched Nick's lips before replying in a tender, lovestruck tone that matched his own.

"Yes, yes Nick! Cum in my ass, please, I wanna feel you cumming in me! I love it when you fill my ass with cum, I fucking love it so much!" she purred, brushing her lips against his mouth even as he growled in desire and forced more pulsating dickmeat into the heavenly snugness of her butthole, leaving barely a couple of inches out of her overdilated sphincter. "Do it, baby, do it for me! Ooowwhh please, pleeease! Fill my ass with cum, Nick... Uuhhnghh... Cum in my ass, Nick, I want to feel you cumming in me so bad!"

A rush of pleasure coursed through Nick's body, his huge balls tingling and his butt-stretching horsecock bucking crazily inside Tessa's incredible ass as he grunted and pushed, cramming the last veiny inches of his dong into her anus with a final saliva-lubed thrust. All of a sudden, Tessa felt like a bolt of lightning had hit her: the indescribable sensation of total stuffing fullness inside her narrow chute, the feel of his big balls slapping against her drooling pussy and the lewd realization that her obscenely distended butt-ring was now wrapped around the very base of Nick's thick, hugely swollen length instantly combined together, igniting an anal climax that exploded from the deepest and tightest depths of her dick-crammed rectum and rippled outwards, becoming twice as intense thanks to the clit-pinching work of her fingers.

"Uuuuuhhh fuuuuck!" Tessa yelled, her eyes almost rolling back in her skull as she tried desperately not to remove her gaze from Nick's lust-gazed, bespectacled eyes. "Cum in me now, Niiick! Uuungghh cum in my ass! Fill me now, pleeeease! Fill my aaaass!"

Tensing all over as his long-delayed ejaculation finally blasted forth along his fully embedded dong, Nick struggled to speak as his perception became focused entirely on the fabulous shaft-tugging squeezes that Tessa's orgasming rectum unleashed on his overswollen boner, milking him from tip to root in an incessant sequence of warm, soft dick-sucking spasms so deliciously pleasurable that his brain didn't seem to be able to function anymore. His hips bucked of their own accord, causing him to grind forcefully into Tessa's gloriously plump booty, as if trying to drill his flexing monstercock impossibly deeper up her ass, and his totally engulfed shaft swelled even bigger, desperately pulsing against the smooth, constricting walls of her narrow chute while at the same time a geyser of cum exploded from his huge glans, flooding her buttery bowels with an uninterrupted spray of thick, creamy sperm.

Familiar as it was, all too frequently evoked during her butt-centric masturbatory sessions and sometimes revisited even in her dreams, the feel of liquid warmth suddenly inundating the most snug and intimate recesses of her forbidden passage undid Tessa completely. The actual reality of finally receiving one of Nick's prodigious anal creampies crashed down on her with an intensity that was only comparable to the force and abundance of his ejaculation, causing her initial orgasm to rear up and detonate again, a thousand times stronger and more intense.

"UUUHH YYESS! OOOHHHMYGODYEEESS! CUM INSIDE ME NIIIICK!" Tessa screamed at the top of her lungs, not even aware that she was speaking, let along yelling.

Holding her possessively in his arms, spooning her so close that he felt like they were joined into one body, much like his enormous cock and her tight little asshole were fused flawlessly together like a lock and key made to match and open worlds of shared assgasmic bliss reserved only to the two of them, Nick nuzzled Tessa's neck and cheeks and breathed in the unique scent of her unblemished skin and lustrous hair all through his rectum-hosing climax, wishing it would never end, so that they could forever remain stuck in time at that precise perfect moment. As more and more ropes of potent seed sprayed her deepest anal depths and Tessa's ecstatic yells devolved into delirious squeals of assgasmic joy, Nick finally managed to gather enough brain power to form his feelings into a semblance of a verbal representation, eventually managing to turn his grunts into more coherent murmurs that he deposited straight into her ear.

"I uungh... Love oohh... Youhhh... Teeeeeeess!"

Impossibly pleasurable as her climax already was, Tessa felt a new, even deeper wave of full-body bliss wash over her as she registered those trembling, passionate words. Her heart raced and she felt like she would burst with joy as her vision faded to white and her cock-packed, cum-flooded asshole tightened its loving squeeze around the fully buried length of Nick's huge, ejaculating schlong. Her enhanced and extended assgasm took her breath away with its renewed intensity, the emotional rush she got from Nick's words complementing the raw, primal sense of physical rapture induced by having his enormous dickmeat throbbing and pulsing and unloading such an ungodly amount of his creamy seed into her ass, but still, through her delirious climax, Tessa somehow managed to squeal out the shaky, desperately sincere words she had been trying to obscure from her mind for too long in her recent past but could now finally let out and truthfully declare.

"Uuhhh... I... Love... Ooowhhh I love you, Niiick... Uuuhhh god! I love you... So much!"

A blur of sensations and emotions claimed Tessa's petite curvy body as she felt Nick's bucking horsecock swell even harder and thicker against her smooth, seed-coated anal walls while a particularly huge and strong jet of cum erupted from his deeply buried glans, testifying to his visceral happiness in hearing her respond in kind to his lovestruck declaration. After that point, Tessa's world faded out into a mix of warmth and pleasure and inexpressible exhilaration as she blissfully passed out, spooned cozily in Nick's arms.

Even though it was brief, when her momentary orgasm-induced unconsciousness lifted, Tessa was brought back to an even more amazing reality than the one she had floated away from a few seconds earlier.

As she lay limply in his embrace, Nick had hugged her even more tightly to his chest and, since her own hands were motionless, he had also started pawing at her big tits with one hand and had reached to her drenched pussy with the other so that he could continue strumming her clit in her stead. As if feeling her lover's exquisite touch on her puffy nipples and engorged nub wasn't enough, Tessa was further pleased to realize that, even though his torrential ejaculation had ended, Nick's cock was now moving inside her ass at a steady butt-stretching pace that set her receptive and abundantly sperm-lubed anal walls ablaze with pleasurable stimuli.

The slippery friction caused by Nick's overswollen and still rock-hard pole as it slid fluidly in and out of her snug little bootyhole felt so perfect, so uniquely good and weirdly right that Tessa found herself shaking with lingering assgasmic joy, the tail end of her incapacitating climax morphing into a more bearable, constant current of pleasure that ebbed and flowed over her docile body in sync with the rhythm of Nick's rectum-cramming thrusts. As he skillfully plowed her butthole, plunging so impossibly deep into her buttery bowels that Tessa could swear his glans must be about to poke out of her mouth such was the sense of absolute fullness radiating from her dick-crammed anus, Nick's cock wasn't just stimulating her receptive anal walls, but also rubbing his humongous creampie all over her tight chute, coating every silky shaft-clutching inch of her rectum with his warm, soothing seed. Loving the feel of Nick's cum in her ass as a rule, Tessa was doubly glad that he had pumped such a massive load into her ass right off the bat, not only because of how hot and naughty it felt to have his potent sperm sloshing inside her anus, but also because of the indecently useful applications of his ejaculate as both a lube and a balm of sorts for her dick-starved and long-unused rectum.

Not that Tessa should have worried about Nick hurting her delicate little asshole with his big hard cock anyway. He had never done so before and never would, Tessa knew. Indeed, her awareness of how much Nick cared for her and how gentle he was whenever he wedged his huge schlong into her little butthole was the core reason why Tessa had always been able to take him anally to begin with; she had always been totally calm and relaxed when Nick sodomized her, always trusting him completely and in fact loving the fact that, with him and only him, she could let go of all control and not worry about anything as long as Nick was there, taking care of her and making sure that she was cumming non-stop while his thick veiny boner slid in and out of her needy asshole. And this time was no different.

Caressing her girlcum-slick clit and tweaking her succulent pink nipples as he held her snugly spooned to him, Nick made love to Tessa's magnificent ass with tender, undivided passion, focusing fully on bringing her as much pleasure as he possibly could through the proper use of his fat butt-plowing tool. At first he humped her ass at a slow and measured pace, withdrawing only an inch or two of his sperm-greased cockmeat from Tessa's narrow shaft-caressing rectum as he stared in adoration at her angelic, pleasure-glowing expression. Soon enough though, while he basked both in her incessant sexy moans of appreciation and in the delicious caresses that her cozy chute administered to his pole as her anal walls adapted to his invading presence and molded themselves like a soft, perfectly fitting sleeve around his ass-stretching dong, Nick began picking up speed and accelerating his sodomizing pace, pumping ever harder and deeper and faster into Tessa's eager bootyhole.

Grunting incessantly as he savored the warmth, tightness and velvety smooth pressure of her seed-coated anal passage tugging and rippling languidly all around his pistoning length, Nick sometimes treated Tessa's receptive little asshole to brief but intense barrages of fast long-dicking thrusts, during which he pulled back almost all the way out of her clingy anus and then plunged balls-deep into her butthole with forceful booty-busting slams that never failed to make her fluttering eyelids blink open as a long scream of sudden assgasmic pleasure exploded from her slack O-shaped mouth. Other times he slowed his assfucking cadence almost to halt, burying himself to the hilt inside Tessa's perfect bubble-butt and limiting his motions to bouts of extra short and lazy grinding strokes, stirring her sensitive rectum with his fully engulfed schlong as his groin stayed almost constantly smushed into the fleshy, bouncy plumpness of her pillowy asscheeks.

Mostly though, Nick just stuck to a mild-paced, steady butt-stuffing rhythm that allowed him to truly savor in full the insanely pleasurable, lewdly unique way in which his beloved Tessa's overdilated little sphincter nursed on his shaft as he slid in and out of her forbidden hole while her creamy, snug anal walls massaged his pole as he kept immersing himself as deep as he possibly could into the heavenly embrace of her cum-flooded depths. All the while, as he worked his fingers on her tits and pussy to match his buttfucking tempo, Nick kept kissing Tessa's ecstatic face, peppering her cheeks and neck with breathless smooches and trying to focus his overloaded brain enough to put into words his love for her, in fact managing only to utter her name over and over again between his moans of incredible assfucking pleasure.

Much to Nick's delight though, Tessa seemed to be able to speak somehow even through the delirious haze of her unrelenting butt-centric climaxes. In truth, she was barely aware of what she was saying, but her drooling, panting mouth still managed to voice the thoughts that she had kept alive inside her while she and Nick had been apart, thoughts that were now almost unconsciously bubbling up to the surface and mingling with the ebb and flow of her unprecedented anal bliss.

"Uuuhh... Ooooh Niiiick! Ooowhh yes... Uuhh fuck my ass, yes... Deeper, baby, deeper yeahhhh! Uuhh fuck yeeeess, Nick... Ohhh I love this so much! Uuuhh Niiiick! Your big fucking cock... So fucking good in my ass... Uuunngh fuck me, Nick... Yeeeahh, baby, fuck my ass, harder, deeper yeeeaahhh..."

Overwhelmed with a joy that went beyond even the awesome feel of getting buttfuck by her one true love, Tessa could have stayed like that forever. Feeling loved and desired and totally safe in Nick's arms, she was so relaxed that her long-neglected butthole, exquisitely tight as it was, offered no resistance to his unrelenting monstercock, even in those moments when he shifted gears and really pounded her ass for all he was worth. The fact that Tessa's cute little hineyhole was always so insanely snug while still being able to take a dick as thick and long and meaty as his with relative ease had always been a source of awe for Nick and also one of the reasons why he could never get enough of her epic ass, which Tessa was always all to happy to let him fuck to his heart's content in turn, much to their shared pleasure. If she hadn't been so dazed with assgasmic rapture, Tessa would have found it ironic that the very tightness of her butthole, which had caused Nick to blow his load sooner than he intended, had also ended up indirectly providing a huge amount of creamy ejaculate to use as anal lubricant, thus making it possible for him to easily plow her tight chute as hard as they both wished. Of course, even though she was unable to rationally appreciate that irony, Tessa was more than glad to enjoy it in its more practical, buttfucking effects.

Caught up as she was in a dreamlike bubble of ass-centric physical joy, Tessa was very surprised when she felt Nick's booty-claiming boner abruptly stop plunging in and out of her cum-slippery asshole to remain perfectly still, buried balls-deep up her ass, while his clit-rubbing and tit-pawing hands also paused their ministrations. The sizzling flow of full-body pleasure radiating from her dick-crammed anus diminished to a calmer yet still delightful glow, allowing Tessa's consciousness to reaffirm itself enough for her to open her fluttering eyes and focus her foggy gaze on Nick's grinning face. Before Tessa could begin to voice her bafflement at that unnerving break in their loving sodomy, and thus in the pussy-drenching joy it was bring her, Nick spoke.

"I wanna watch your beautiful ass while I fuck it, Tess," he huskily said, his eyes staring adoringly into hers from behind his glasses, his expression still very much transfixed with roaring buttlust. Catching his breath and planting a wet kiss on Tessa's already smirking lips, Nick teasingly added: "Are you up for some doggy, Tess? Do you wanna cum some more while I ride your ass hard and deep?"

"Aw baby!" Tessa chuckled, amused that Nick was actually putting it in the form of a question, as if she could ever say no (or had ever said no) to that kind of lewdly enticing invitation. "I thought you'd never ask..."

One deep moaning soulkiss later, Nick was repositioning the two of them, rolling their snuggled bodies over and then guiding a squealing and giggly Tessa onto all fours as he knelt up behind her, making sure to always keep his throbbing length sheathed inside the cum-slick warmth of her tight, soft anal passage. Cooing and purring in anticipation of the serious buttfucking she was about to get, Tessa had a smile on her face as she rested her flushed face down on Nick's pillow, his familiar smell filling her nostrils and making her tingle all over as she tilted her juicy, cock-skewered ass up for him. Her huge tits were squashed under her upper body and bulged sexily to her sides as she arched her back without any prompting from Nick, knowing just how much he loved to watch her when she offered herself to him like that, face down and ass up, in the position that accentuated the curvy plumpness of her heart-shaped booty more than any other.

Tessa smiled as she wiggled her impaled bubble-butt and backed up against Nick, allowing her dick-famished sphincter to swallow the few inches of his schlong that had slipped out of her during their maneuvers. As soon as her butt-ring was tautly stretched around the broad base of Nick's boner and her bouncy buttcheeks were pressed firmly against his groin again, Tessa purred and sighed at the blissfully indecent sense of satisfaction induced by the total fullness she felt in her conquered ass. Wantonly proud to feel Nick's huge dickmeat pulsing and flexing inside her creamy rectum as he planted his hands on her upturned rump and began lavishing its cushiony roundness with loving, reverent caresses, Tessa relished in the uncanny yet very clear feeling of being able to physically register her ass-obsessed lover's gaze on her luscious butt as he devoured it with his eyes, taking in every curve and committing to memory the image of her overstretched pink butt-ring encircling the root of his truncheon, all of it framed between the ample, fleshy globes of her buttcheeks.

Indeed, Nick was doing exactly that, and Tessa didn't even have to look over her shoulder to know it. She loved feeling his eyes on her, especially on her ass, just as much as she loved to hear the sincere awe in his gasping, lust-thick voice.