Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Tess! You're so beautiful. So fucking beautiful... Your ass, is... It's perfect. Fuck," Nick dreamily mumbled, massaging and kneading her big fleshy buns even as Tessa reached a hand to her girlcum-soaked pussy and started lazily rubbing her clit. "You have the best ass ever! Holy fuck, I can't even explain it... It feels so good inside, so tight, so hot and clingy... And it looks beyond beautiful on the outside, big and round and so soft and jiggly... Wow, I... I'm gonna fuck your ass so good, Tess."

Knowing he always meant what he said, Nick's final desire-addled statement made Tessa shiver all over, even more than did the nub-frigging circles that her own fingertips were tracing on her clit. She almost managed to open her mouth to throw a teasing quip back at Nick and thus further egg him on to plunder her insatiable bootyhole, but all she managed to let out of her O-shaped lips was a long trembling sigh of anal ecstasy as Nick snapped out of his butt-ogling trance, let out a lustful growl and started hammering away at her willingly presented ass like there was no tomorrow.

Fireworks went off inside Tessa's brain and her eyes rolled back in her head from the very first powerful, butt-busting thrust that Nick administered to her eager ass. Right away, his rhythm was frantic and his plunges were hard and fast and unfailingly balls-deep, so that his glans was pushing into the tightest, most intimate recesses of her anal depths and his huge ballsack was swinging against her drenched labia at the end of each in-stroke. On the out-strokes, Nick pulled out about three quarters of his veiny pulsing length from Tessa's seed-coated rectum before slamming himself to the hilt into her exquisite asshole, only to then quickly withdraw and forcefully slide back in again, and again, and again, riding her juicy rump at a full gallop and making her lose herself in the pleasure that exploded in uninterrupted and breathtakingly strong waves from her snug, dick-engulfing chute.

Blinded by constant assgasmic flashes, her slack mouth drooling in delirious delight while rivulets of her sweet nectar dribbled from her pussy and trickled down her smooth inner thighs, Tessa was so blissfully stunned by the overpowering joy of being truly, thoroughly buttfucked by Nick's monstercock that she had trouble focusing on working her fingers on her clit. A few frenzied nub-flicking bouts here and there, to enhance the incessantly rolling anal climaxes that Nick's huge rectum-stuffing boner was gifting her, were all that Tessa could bring her fingers to do. But that was okay with her.

In truth, Tessa didn't even need to touch herself to cum when Nick fucked her ass from behind: she loved to take him anally that way, on all fours, docile and eager, open to the indecently pleasurable feel of his long, thick schlong thrusting deep, so insanely deep, into her tight little forbidden hole. Somehow, when he sodomized her doggy style, Nick's sphincter-stretching pole seemed to reach some super sensitive spots deep inside her anus that triggered a matching response from a corresponding bundle of nerve endings inside her pussy, thus giving Tessa the impression that, when he plunged his massive dickmeat into her convulsing rectum, he was also rubbing her G spot at the same time through the thin, receptive wall that separated her holes. That crazy combination of vaginal and anal stimuli was more than enough to bring Tessa to climax after gushing climax in a matter of a few balls-deep thrusts, let alone when she was treated to a reckless all out rump-riding assault such as the one that Nick was unleashing on her upturned, bouncy bubble-butt at that moment.

All the while, the feel of his beefy, swinging balls hitting her soaked virgin pussy and titillating her clit when he rammed his veiny truncheon all the way into her bootyhole represented a weirdly satisfying source of added delight, enhancing even more the delicious sluttiness inherent in the mere fact of being face down and ass up, meekly accepting his giant slab of dickmeat into her cum-flooded asshole. In light of all that, it was no surprise that Tessa was soon unable to do anything but mewl in delirious anal pleasure, all the while gasping for breath and squirting her girlcum non-stop all over Nick's big pussy-slapping balls and her own erratically clit-pinching fingers.

Drunk on the feel of Tessa's orgasming little asshole twitching incessantly around his rampaging horsecock, immensely proud to feel her delicious juices dripping all over his ballsack and to hear her squeal and whimper and mewl in renewed assgasm again and again and again, Nick fucked Tessa's gloriously plump bubble-butt like his life depended on it. The squeezing, shaft-milking tightness of her warm anal passage tugging away all around his pistoning schlong was good beyond description, and the sight of her usually tiny, adorably pink butt-ring being stretched out to indecently hot proportions as it flawlessly gobbled his humongous sausage over and over again was simply priceless. There were only two images that could compare to it: first the mesmerizing, harmonious ripples that propagated through Tessa's magnificent buttcheeks whenever he drilled his fat dong into her anus by slamming his hips relentlessly against the plump fullness of her epic bubble-butt on his every in-stroke; and second, the mask of angelic bliss painted over Tessa's cute face as it rested sideways on his pillow, her chocolate brown hair fanned out around her head, a huge transfixed smile dancing on her slack-jawed lips while she savored the sinful joy of getting royally assfucked.

High on the preposterously addictive drug that was his beloved Tessa's perfect ass, Nick picked up his pace even more, accelerating his strokes and shortening them to half length but putting even more force into them, much to his own and her anal delight. As soon as he went full troglodyte on Tessa's tight little butthole, the breakneck clapping beat of his crotch slamming into her juicy rump got so fast and loud that Tessa's now higher-pitched orgasmic wails were almost drowned out by the fleshy cadence of their anal rutting. Grinning in pure buttlust, bucking his hips ever faster, Nick didn't fail to notice that his callipygian lover was no longer even fingering her clit but had both arms lying limply on the bed, her fingers clawing at the sheets as more and more girlcum gushed from her virgin slit to bathe his heavily swinging, cum-laden balls. Glob after huge runny glob of precum spurted from Nick's rectum-plugging glans as he relished in the knowledge that Tessa was cumming non-stop just from having her epic ass powerfucked like that, and maybe also thanks to the tit-smushing and nipple-rubbing stimulation provided by the motions that his furious sodomizing rampage forced on her upper body as it pressed against the sheets.

Intoxicated on the sensory overload of that wild rump-ride, Nick was suddenly hit by an irresistibly dirty thought that he didn't wait a second to turn into action. Without hesitation, he allowed his umpteenth out-stroke to extend all the way until he extracted his entire horsecock from the snug, shaft-hugging sheath of Tessa's asshole with a cum-slick squelching pop. Cupping her big cushiony buttcheeks in his pawing hands, breathing hard from his intense arousal more than from the sweet exertion of pounding her magnificent booty, Nick exhaled in awe as he held Tessa's flawlessly plump ass globes nicely apart and admired his handiwork with lascivious pride.

Glistening with his churned up seed and slightly redder now than its usual pale pink, Tessa's asshole was gaping obscenely open, a perfectly round cum-glazed ring whose circumference matched the fat, meaty girth of his horsecock. A dense string of sperm from Nick's previous ejaculation mixed with his incessantly oozing precum dangled between his huge purple glans and Tessa's distended rosy orifice, connecting his raging boner and her twitching anus even now that he had pulled out of her ass. As many times as he had already seen Tessa's cute rubbery butthole gape and yawn and wink before his bespectacled eyes, at that specific moment Nick felt a rush of pure lust hitting his throbbing hard dick as a wave of undivided love warmed his heart, making him feel immensely lucky to have ever met Tessa, to have shared all that he had shared with her and to be doing what he was doing with her right there and then, again, finally.

"Holy fuck! Tess... That's beautiful... I... It's... You're... Fuck, I love you so much!"

That sudden pause in the raging storm of anal pleasure that had so far brought her to climax after gushing climax all through the savage buttpounding that Nick had just treated her to, allowed Tessa's ears to register his words and to make a mental note of the uncharacteristic lack of articulation in his expression, which, along with his heartfelt tone, led her brain to the correct conclusion that Nick was trying to express his immense love for her and, sweetly enough, failing. It was a soul-warming thought, of course, and it did give Tessa's bent-over body a glowing feel of overall delight, certainly, but at that specific moment rationality had little control over her, since her inner buttslut had completely taken over and the only thing that mattered to that wanton anal-starved side of her self was the urgent need to refill the void that Nick's cock had left in her ass after he pulled out to stare at her lovely pink gape.

Panting and gulping down air as she looked back at her gawking awestruck lover, whose giant sperm-glossy erection loomed enticingly over her upturned ass, throbbing and pulsing as if aching to dive right back into her cozy anal sheath, Tessa tapped into her desperate need to get sodomized again to focus her pleasure-scrambled mind enough for her lips to form some intelligible words.

"Mmh more... P-p-please Nick... I need more!" Tessa blurted out, wiggling her bouncy booty and instinctively rubbing her bulging tits more firmly into the bed to get a temporary jolt of relief by scraping her puffy, sensitive nipples against the sheets. "K-keep fucking my ass, Nick... Please, pleeeease, don't stop! Fuck my ass more!"

The agonizing need to get her tiniest, most delicate hole filled with cockmeat and pounded hard again was very obvious in Tessa's lust-twisted voice, and the sight of her adorable sex-flushed face pouting at him as she begged for his dick up her ass didn't fail to catch Nick's attention either. Blinking out of his gape-staring stupor, he grinned and gave Tessa a quick nod before he satisfied her lewd wish and plunged his whole enormous schlong balls-deep into her heavenly butthole again, resuming his breakneck booty-plundering ride exactly where he had interrupted it.

"Uuuhhh yeeees, Niiiiick! Fuuuuck yessss! Uuuhnngghh fuuuuuck!" Tessa screamed in indecent release, cross-eyed with joy to feel Nick's raging horsecock slamming in and out of her ass again.

Even though his momentary gape-ogling pause had lasted less than a minute, it had been so abrupt and unnerving for Tessa that, as soon as she felt her tight forbidden passage getting stretched out and stuffed full and plowed hard once again, she was hit by a violent assgasm that seemed to be triggered anew every time Nick's massive dong slotted itself deep inside her shaft-clutching rectum, again and again and again. Indeed, that brief period of intolerable emptiness in her anus had managed to make Tessa's new back-to-back anal climaxes hit her even more deeply and with a sweeter intensity exactly because she had just had the displeasure of experiencing their absence, leading her to savor them so much more now. Then again, Tessa's increasing anal bliss also had a lot to do with the fact that Nick was putting even more vigor in his ass-mounting cavalcade, slamming his enormous dickmeat forcefully into her heavenly bootyhole at every pass and imbuing his every butt-busting thrust with all his love and passion for her.

Feasting his eyes on her round juicy buttcheeks bouncing away in time with his furious sodomizing tempo, glorying in the angelic music of her moaning, whimpering, cooing vocalizations of incessant ass-centric pleasure, Nick ran his hands from Tessa's slim waist to her flaring hips and all over her big jiggly buttcheeks as he pounded her forbidden hole with all he had for a few more breathless minutes of shared anal bliss, until he was once again overwhelmed by the desire to watch her mesmerizing pink gape. This time, when Nick pulled out and gasped in lascivious satisfaction before her overstretched asshole, Tessa didn't protest but just took the chance to gulp in some air as she bit her lips in anticipation of the delicious rump-impaling rampage that she was sure would ensue soon enough, once Nick was so overloaded with asslust by the sight of her lewdly dilated orifice that he would have no choice but to take his horniness out on her willing little butthole again. As expected, it only took a few moments before Nick's humongous truncheon was once more immersed in her cum-slippery rectum, hammering away at her fleshy bouncy booty even more recklessly than before.

Twice more Nick felt compelled to interrupt his wild sodomizing frenzy to slip all the way out of Tessa's perfect ass and admire her equally perfect gape winking at him from between her gloriously round buns. At that point, Tessa had drooled so much saliva from her slack mouth that she could feel the dampness soaking the pillow under her cheek, while her pussy had dripped so much girlcum that a visible wet spot had formed on the sheets between her knees. Beside Tessa's delirious mewls, Nick's growls of savage rutting joy and the fleshy rapid-fire beat of his firm thighs slapping against her plump bubble-butt, a new sexy note had joined the indecent symphony of the lovers' anal coupling: the squishy, squelching sounds that his monstercock produced as it slid in and out of her seed-filled asshole at full speed, churning his previous creampie into a thick rectum-coating froth of creamy cum that, beside greasing up his booty-slamming thrusts and soothing her well-fucked chute, was now also becoming lewdly audible.

That faint yet perceivable background sound somehow became the focus of Tessa's endorphin-drunk brain, instilling a new desire in her and making her unconsciously lick her tumid lips as her inner buttslut conceived a naughty, irresistibly tempting plan. Spurred by that new sinful urge, as soon as Nick pulled out of her cock-squeezing asshole to feast his eyes for the third time on her obscenely beautiful gape, Tessa let out a sighing giggle and suddenly turned around, repositioning on all fours again but now facing Nick, so that his precum-leaking boner was throbbing right in front of her flustered face. Looking up past that gigantic column of pulsing, sperm-glazed dickmeat, Tessa grinned playfully at her baffled lover as she shrugged and spoke in a cute little voice that might have sounded apologetic if it hadn't been so blatantly dripping with lust.

"Mmhh... Sorry, baby but I couldn't resist anymore... I have to taste your cum, and look how much there is all over your big cock!"

The loud slurping sound that Tessa made as she wrapped her lips around his bloated glans and started slurping on his seed-lathered horsecock drowned out even Nick's astonished grunt of delight, such was her horny enthusiasm in savoring his intoxicating cum. Moaning in wanton satisfaction, Tessa kept her hands planted on the bed and only used her lips and tongue to suck and lick away at Nick's sperm-coated boner, all the while keeping her back arched and her plump bubble-butt tilted up in fear that his prodigious creampie could trickle out of her empty, gaping anus. Indeed, Tessa was so worried about wasting her lover's precious load that she stopped her oral ministrations to look up at Nick and murmur: "Stick your fingers in my butthole, Nick! I don't want your cum to leak out of my ass while I suck it off your cock!"

"Holy fuck, Tess!" was all Nick could muster in response to the sexy, sweetly slutty words that had just tumbled from his adored Tessa's semen-glossy, cock-smooching lips.

Nick's breathing was ragged with arousal and his eyes were wide with disbelieving joy behind his glasses as he fixedly stared at Tessa already resuming her cum-slurping assault on his huge dickmeat. Still, entranced as he was, he was more than happy to comply with her request.

With Nick being so tall and Tessa's curvy body being so adorably petite, he barely had to lean forward at all to be able to plant his palms on her buttcheeks, give each fleshy bun a loving caress and then slip the index and middle fingers of one hand into her ass-cleavage until his fingertips met the gooey opening of her dilated bootyhole. Keeping his eyes on the glorious sight of Tessa's head bobbing lovingly up and down along his seed-glazed length, Nick deftly eased his digits all the way into her gaping butt-ring, coaxing a dick-muffled moan of appreciation from her mouth. Pleasurable as it was, the feel of Nick's long fingers inside her asshole didn't distract Tessa from her fellating efforts, in fact it caused them to become even more enthusiastic as she alternated between lavishing his boner with long, wet cum-slurping suctions and running her lips and tongue all over his shaft, peppering his throbbing sausage with loud suckling kisses. Marveling at the way her well-fucked sphincter squeezed and twitched in horniness and already started tightening its needy cock-milking grip around his probing digits, Nick decided to put his fingers to good use and began slowly masturbating Tessa's sperm-greased butthole, thus giving her a modicum of anal pleasure while accomplishing the erotic task of plugging her abundantly creampied anus.

After taking her sweet time inhaling his fat sausage and swallowing the thick layer of tasty seed that coated it, Tessa finally let Nick's huge purple glans plop out of her mouth with a satisfied smack of her lips. "Mmmhh, so good! I just love feeling your cum in my mouth, baby," Tessa purred dreamily, brushing her talented lips all over the slick, spongy head of his raging pole. "Your cum tastes amazing, and I love sucking your huge cock even more after you've pushed it deep, deep in my ass... It's so dirty, I know, but I love it!"

Looking up at Nick's lovestruck face with a disarmingly cute smile on her sperm-shiny lips, a detail that, along with her words, made his giant boner flex against her delicate face, Tessa huskily continued. "I want more, Nick. Stick your cock back in my ass and get it all nice and covered with your cum again, I want to lick that huge creampie right off your big fucking dick, baby!"

Nick couldn't speak, he was just so overwhelmed with love and lust, but he did manage to smile in disbelieving, goofy euphoria as he nodded vigorously at his beautiful, adorably slutty high school sweetheart, all too happy to do exactly what she had just suggested.

As soon as he removed his fingers from her seed-slippery asshole, Tessa gave Nick's veiny truncheon a wet parting kiss, giggled and turned around, assuming her previous docile 'ass up face down' position again. Wiggling her big bouncy rump invitingly at Nick, Tessa had to wait only for a second before his huge glans was pushing into her winking butthole again and his long, meaty dick was sliding deeper and deeper into her ass, until he was buried balls-deep inside the warm, tight, pulsating sheath of her rectum once more. In unison, Nick with a guttural groan and Tessa with a trembling sexy squeal, they let each other know how much they loved their reiterated anal union. Moments later, Nick was sawing his sphincter-stretching dong in and out of Tessa's epic bubble-butt again, plowing her ass with a gusto that was matched by the big dreamy smile she wore on her lips as she gloried in the gush-inducing pleasure that shook her whole body with his every deep sodomizing thrust.