All Comments on 'By Boyfriend's Hot Friend'

by tinabae

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Romance? Romantic? Really!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dirty Girls Get Five Stars!

Even if you're a guy masquerading as a bint, you get 5.

Guys should know that women are whores, that's how they are wired and conditioned. Zack's lost out, never put your girl among a bunch of horny single guys and then disappear. Especially when one of them is hot.

My only complaint is this wasn't a romance, more of an erotic coupling.

Not bad for your first try.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Not bad for a short fuck story. If I may, you listed this under romance. I have read many romance stories on this website and recognize similar things about great stories. Remember, this is all my opinion. First, the story comes first. You develop the story and the characters. Then, the reader become interested in the characters and the sex becomes part of the story. The sex is included in the story and fits in the story line. Then you have the build up. The characters get to meet and know each other. They get an attraction and the romance and sex follow. But, it you want to keep it short and fucking, have at it. Just my opinion. Thanks for your time and effort on this story.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 4 years ago

Good effort (1st? I didn’t confirm) but I agree with the other commenters that it lacks the romantic buildup that readers in the Romance category usually want and expect. It might be better received in Erotic Couplings (or possibly some other category).

On the technical side, the story was reasonably well written but the end was flat, leaving something to be desired (particularly in this category). In addition, there may be a typo in the title (My instead of By?) which was repeated in the identically worded teaser line. The apparent typo may turn off some readers (who might expect similar errors in the story). You might also consider using the teaser to increase potential readers’ interest in your story by giving them a little more info rather than saying the same thing twice. We don’t get many chances to attract the reader’s attention so use everything you have to your best advantage.

Thanks for writing and best wishes on your future works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not really a romance story. Could have done more with it I feel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous